Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Ľ Interactive Boards Ľ Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #16  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:18 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi looked up at the moon and thought for a few moments. What would Master do? she asked herself. Naomi then lowered her gaze to Aurora, a smile on her face.

"Alright. I'll teach you what I know, but it isn't safe out here. Especailly if you travel with me. I'm the only one of my kind left, and people are out to hunt me, but only a few truely know what I am. You have to do what I say, when I say it. Understood?" she explained.

Naomi liked the idea of having a companion, but was worried for her safty. She knew that her Master would take in a lost soul, no matter what they were, and she wanted to be like him, before he was killed. For that, she seeked revenge. She doesn't know what the killer looks like, but she remembered the scent. For know, she was concentrating on what was going on.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:26 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"Alright. I'll teach you what I know, but it isn't safe out here. Especailly if you travel with me. I'm the only one of my kind left, and people are out to hunt me, but only a few truely know what I am. You have to do what I say, when I say it. Understood?" she explained.

"Yes! Of course!" Aurora said, in an excited voice.

Finally, I actually got someone to stand by me. Maybe become my friend... Also, I get to control my vampire self! I love the results from it!, she thought as she remembered how her appearance changed.
__________________
Coral the Corsola

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:31 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi smiled. Her appearance changed back to normal. Her eyes now navy again, and her hair pure silver. She then started off, motioning for Aurora to follow.

"So, what made you run away?" Naomi asked after a few moments, wanting to start a conversation to get to know her better.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Negative Zone's Avatar
Negative Zone Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fabulous New Vegas
Posts: 3,741
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"Hm... So those are vampires... Or, at least one of them is... The other one is.. Something else," Toan whispered to himself, "I'll kill every creature in the world until I find you, Paige. Paige was the only reason he had gone on this quest; without her nothing would be good... He quickly threw a dagger at the slave girl, only pinning a few of her hairs onto a tree. "Dang!" he yelled as he jumped down to attack them. "Sorry to break up this moment, but, you two will have to die. I'm not giving up, no matter how hard you try to hit me. So I'm outnumbered... I can still win, thanks to Chronicle... Toan thought to himself as he pulled out his sword, The Chronicle; the only weapon that he could ever fight with. "So..." Toan said, "Wanna just give up now? Or would you like to help me?" He glared at both girls.
__________________
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.


Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:37 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi pulled out her own sword when the new comer came out of nowhere. Her eyes went back to being a yellow color instead of navy, but her hair stayed the same color. She stood infront of Aurora.

"What do you mean by help you, hunter?" Naomi growled.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #21  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:41 AM
Negative Zone's Avatar
Negative Zone Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fabulous New Vegas
Posts: 3,741
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Naomi pulled out her own sword when the new comer came out of nowhere. Her eyes went back to being a yellow color instead of navy, but her hair stayed the same color. She stood infront of Aurora.

"What do you mean by help you, hunter?" Naomi growled.
Toan grinned. It seems as though I've lost my best friend... And if you help me find her, I won't kill you, he said.

Silence for a few moments, then:

So, do we have a deal? Toan asked, extending his hand.
__________________
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.


Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:45 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi lowered her sword. Her eyes still remained yellow, and the very tips of her hair were now black. She still held her sword, not knowing if she could trust this man.

"Just answer me a few questios, and then I'll consider," she said in a more calm tone.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Negative Zone's Avatar
Negative Zone Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fabulous New Vegas
Posts: 3,741
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
Naomi lowered her sword. Her eyes still remained yellow, and the very tips of her hair were now black. She still held her sword, not knowing if she could trust this man.

"Just answer me a few questios, and then I'll consider," she said in a more calm tone.
"Alright, go ahead and ask me questions, Toan said. "I'll answer them, and you'll like the answers...
__________________
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.


Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:55 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"Alright. One, do you have any idea who you're messing with? Two, who exactly are you? And three, how are we suppose to trust you when you just tried to kill us?" Naomi asked, a slight glare in her eyes, but her voice stayed calm.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 11-04-2007, 02:57 AM
Negative Zone's Avatar
Negative Zone Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fabulous New Vegas
Posts: 3,741
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal Momoyia View Post
"Alright. One, do you have any idea who you're messing with? Two, who exactly are you? And three, how are we suppose to trust you when you just tried to kill us?" Naomi asked, a slight glare in her eyes, but her voice stayed calm.
"One, a vampire and werepire. Two, Toan of Norune Village, or, at least what's left of it. And three, I decided that you could be useful. Brute strength, Toan said, eyes closed.
__________________
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.


Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 11-04-2007, 03:02 AM
CM's Avatar
CM Offline
Dungeon Master
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: FLAMING RATTATA!!!
Posts: 7,788
Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"Actually, she's only half vampire, and I'm impressed. You know about the Werepyres. Is it only our strength that intrest you?" Naomi asked, a wolfish smirk across her lips.
__________________
Crystal Momoyia

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~

Last edited by CM; 11-04-2007 at 03:06 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 11-04-2007, 03:08 AM
Brainiac's Avatar
Brainiac Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I live in my imaginary imagination!
Posts: 1,034
Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Seft

Seft left everything behind him, on a journey to find himself. Now that his father was dead, he had no reason to stay there anymore. He didnít want anything with him to remind him of his father, his abilities were more than enough to do that. He had his house closed up, and all the money sent to the orphanage, and various other charitable institutions. He was going to leave, and live off the land. The only thing that he took with him was his traveling cloak, and the staff that his father had given him.

He set out, moving towards the forest to the east, avoiding all the lights of people that his abilities detected. He wanted to be alone for now. He moved slowly, traveling at a speed any normal person could keep up with. He didnít want to use his powers to go faster, he might need his energy for something more important, and he really enjoyed the leisurely walk to the forest.

Suddenly, he sensed some new beings. They were near the edge of the forest, and they seemed to be having some sort of disagreement. The air displacement as one threw a knife completely set Seft on edge, and he immediately took a path to avoid coming near the small group. It appeared as though at least one of them was not a normal human. Though to what degree and whom in particular, he was unable to tell. He decided to set a distraction, influencing a bird on the opposite side of them burst from the trees into flight. He used their moment of distraction to peer into their minds and determine the nature of their meeting, and if he could trust them.

The two women were not human, and the male was definitely not trustworthy. He was traumatized to a degree that practically screamed of desperation. You couldnít trust a person like that, because if they decided that they didnít need you anymore, or they could get what they wanted from betraying you, they would do it, no questions asked, no remorse felt. The women felt trustworthy enough, although their inhuman nature naturally made them less in control of themselves. I didnít like the way things seemed to be going, but I really didnít want to get involved.

I shifted further into the shadows and continued to watch silently. I would wait, and see if action was necessary, before I reavealed myself to these strangers, especially Toan, the male who had just revealed his name.
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 11-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Negative Zone's Avatar
Negative Zone Offline
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Fabulous New Vegas
Posts: 3,741
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

"No... You're both kind of cute," Toan said, blushing the very slightest bit.

He felt someone around him-not the two girls, but a male.

"Come on out, I know you're there!
__________________
Don't forget.
Always, somewhere,
someone is fighting for you.
As long as you remember her,
you are not alone.


Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 11-04-2007, 03:25 AM
Brainiac's Avatar
Brainiac Offline
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: I live in my imaginary imagination!
Posts: 1,034
Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Toan made some offhand comment about appearences, something I generally tended to ignore. I was blind after all. Suddenly, he looked around, and I cursed my luck. It appeared as though he had noticed me. I was not the best at stealth, because I usually had a hard time deciding if people could see me or not.

"Come on out, I know your there!" he said loudly, and I knew I could no longer hide. I regretfully stepped forward out of the shadows, my staff held in my left hand at the ready, just in case I needed to defend myself.

"So you know I'm here, but what good does that do you?" I said calmly, not wanting to cause a conflict. "It's not like you are now in less danger, in fact, you could be in more."
__________________


Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 11-04-2007, 03:56 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Houston,TX
Posts: 1,870
Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Naomi was now to her regular self, her hair was pure silver and not the slightest bit of black. Her yellow eyes had returned to navy. She ran off, motioning for Aurora to follow her, which she did.

"So, what made you run away?" Naomi asked after a few moments of silence. Before Aurora could open her mouth to speak, a dagger flew right by her head, pinning a few of her silver hair to the tree. Out from under the shadows, a young man, probably about her age, walked towards them. He drew out his sword, ready to attack. Before Aurora got the chance to speak out in anger, Naomi stepped in, with a sword of her own. They had a conversation together, which included who the guy was, which wa Toan, where he was from, and the reason he tried to attack them. Though the question is if they should trust them. He extended his hands and explained why he thought he needed them.

Noami then asked him, with a wolfish smirk appearing on her lips. "Actually, she's only half vampire, and I'm impressed. You know about the Werepyres. Is it only our strength that intrest you?"

"No... You're both kind of cute," Noan answered with a faint blush on his face. Aurora felt a blush creeping onto her face as well. Before she could answer to his response, something in the distance flew off. Aurora knew it was a bird but she just didn't know why it flew off in the first place. She was about to shout whoever was there but Noan got there first. Another person then walked out from the shadows.

So you know I'm here, but what good does that do you?" He said before starting off again. "It's not like you are now in less danger, in fact, you could be in more."

Aurora couldn't decide if this guy was going to hurt her or try to help her. Outside the mansion, everything seem untrustworthy. The only person she could trust was Naomi, who proved it and told her about her. She then started to think if that note was real. How naive could she be? She decided that she needed time alone and went off deeper into the woods without saying a thing.
__________________
Coral the Corsola

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com