Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-03-2007, 10:44 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default Middle Ages: Way of Life

Plot

Vampires, elves, humans, wizards, dragons, even furry magical talking creatures are together on this adventure! Though no everyone has the same goal. A couple of them are looking for their history and who they are, others are looking for revenge. Many in the group are looking for their loved ones, and a few are sent out to complete a mission. Some might just want protection but not all are in peace with the group. Many lurking around want to kill the members of the group for fun or something much more.... Whatever it may be, the group adventures are in the harsh middle ages where they are muggers, magical creatures and no hygiene...

Rules/Restrictions
  • All PE2K Rules
  • No Godmodding or bunnying without permission.
  • No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  • Romance is allowed but no Rated-R stuff. Same for the action. There can be blood, just no Rated-R stuff.

Now we begin!
-------------------------

She sighed as we walked past the mirror. She turned her head to glance at the crumpled up note that was posted onto her mirror. She took it up and held it up towards her eyes, hoping to actually understand parts of it. Unfortunately, she still couldn't understand. As a slave girl, she wasn't given the right to read, mainly because many people thought that slaves were vermin. She sighed once more before going over to her small and uncomfortable bed. She laid on top of it and looked towards the window. The moon was full and this marked her 16th birthday, or so her noble family said. She stood up and trudged towards the window staring at the luminescent moon. A light mist surrounded her as she kept staring at the moon. The mist got heavier and brighter, causing her blind with the insidious smoke. She realized her body was changing as soon as she felt pain all over her. After what seemed like a minute, the white mist disappeared, leaving her alone on the floor. As soon as she realized what had happened, she went towards the mirror to see what had happened to her.

Her hair became more bouncy and the gray streaks that she had were turned into a sparkling silver color. Her hair is still the same ashy brown but now with the silver streaks, it seems to be brighter. Her hair now reaches down to below her chest, which seemed to grew rapidly as she was undeveloped before. Her chest is now slightly bigger than an average sixteen year old. What lie beneath her hair is her eyes, which changed from a dull hazel to a light lavender with a dark red tint around her pupil. Her lips are now a darker red, and a couple of her teeth inside have grown a bit pointed. She grew a bit taller and now she felt more physically stronger than she has ever been her whole life.

She gasped, as she remember the stories the old maid used to tell her about vampires and creatures like that. She remembered that vampires were beautiful but horrible creatures who suck your blood. She couldn't believe that she had actually turned into one. She tightened her hand into a fist before realizing that she still had her note in her hand. She unfolded it and smoothed it out, before gasping. She could actually understand this! She looked at the note as the words were appearing into her mind and telling her the meanings.

Aurora, my darlings, I hope you haven't lost this letter yet but if you're reading this now, you must had already transformed into your vampire half. I'm sorry I abandoned you but I just wanted you to escape a horrible death and live your life. Well, as you know, you're a vampire. Me, I'm a human but your father.... There was some smudged tear drop marks on the paper. Her mother must have been crying. Is a vampire. Don't look for him, he doesn't know anything about you and might want to kill you. Don't look for me either. I might be dead by the time you were found. I love you and I always will. My dying wish is too see you before my death, which might never happened... I'm sorry I failed you Aurora.

Love, Rain, your mother....

She decided that this was a sign, a sign that meant that she should leave this life and go on to find her mother, wherever she is. Even if her mother was dead, she hoped to find more about her and who she was. She packed up everything she needed, including a cloak and a dress she "found" from one of the noble daughters.

She wore her pants made of cotton like a regular slave girl, but over it she wore a fashionable dress made of a soft aqua fabric, the one she got from the noble girls. It has a ribbon around the waist and has sakura blossoms imprinted on it. Even though it's small and looks so delicate, she knew that the noble family used an unbreakable charm on it. The hooded cloak is made of the same fabric and is enchanted the same way. Aurora knew that the noble family used the special charm that it has. The charm doesn't allow people to look upon the face of the person wearing it, though there are still creatures stronger than the charm itself still has the ability to. She then got her bag and set off towards the next town, hoping to find some help and information about her mother...

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878

Last edited by x-Mizu-Tama-x; 11-04-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Old 11-03-2007, 11:02 PM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

Send a message via AIM to CM
Default Re: Middle Ages: Way of Life

Running past a noble family's estate, a blur of black and silver could be seen only for a second. The howls and snarls of blood hounds sounded in the background. A shout was heard, from a young man. His words couldn't be made out, but the sounds of the dogs went silent. The hunt was called off.

Standing behind a tree, a girl stood, panting. That was close... she thought. She wasn't a human girl, if it wasn't obvious that she was being hunted moments before it was called off. She dusted herself off and cleaned the blade of her sword on the grass, a token of her teacher, who was killed.

She then glanced around her surroundings. Her silver hair glowing in the full moon light, her navy eyes had a blue glow as well. Normally, before she received proper training, she would appear in a different form under the full moon, but now she had control.

Fancy estate... I hate nobles. They think they're the best of the best, she snarled in her mind. Nobles would do anything for her pelt and/or head, if she appeared to them in her other form, that is. For now, the girl decided to lay low and stay in the wood, where she felt comfortable.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2007, 12:43 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

Aurora walked forward but she still had her head turned towards the mansion she used to live in. She was expecting a feeling of guilt or homesickness that would make her turn back and forget everything but, nothing happen. In fact, she felt a bit happy leaving that horrid place. The mistress of the house always gave her dirty looks and spoiled her children rotten. She may looked goregous on the outside but she was a hag on the inside. The same for her children. Her husband was overweight and had always have money falling out of his pockets full of gold. He was as selfish as the rest of them. The reason she was so skinny and had barely enough food to keep herself from starving was because of him. He usually ate his whole plate in five second! She was so jealous that the old maid had retired. Without her, her life was even worse! Never mind that now, she was leaving that place. She would never have to go back again.

Aurora was so in her thoughts about leaving she didn't noticed the girl in front of her. She walked right into her, causing both of them to fall on the floor.

"Ow...." She moaned before getting back up. She then took out her hand and held it out to the girl. "I'm terribly sorry, are you okay?"

Old 11-04-2007, 12:54 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

The girl who had been chased by the dogs and hunter was deep in thought. Now what are you going to do, Naomi? she asked herself. She was so deep in thought, she didn't hear footsteps. Soon, she felt something hit her, causing herself and whoever or whatever hit her to fall.

"Ow...." she heard the other person moan before they got back up. The other girl then took out her hand and held it out to the her. "I'm terribly sorry, are you okay?"

Naomi took the other girls hand and stood up. "Yeah, I'm fine. And you are?" she asked, noticing the girls cloths.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2007, 01:18 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Oh well...." Aurora started before stopping herself.

How should see explained this? Hi I'm Aurora! I used to be a slave girl of that family over there but now I know I'm half vampire! I'm now looking for my wanted mother and I have no idea where to go!

"Well... Uh... I'm just traveling! Yeah, I'm traveling! I need to go visit my... aunt. She's very sick!" lied Aurora.

I couldn't tell just that girl that I'm a vampire! She'll probably report to the guards and then there is going to be a whole mob after me!]

"So, who are you?" She quickly added a few seconds after telling the girl her lie.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:33 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"Oh well...." the girl started before stopping herself, but then continued, "Well... Uh... I'm just traveling! Yeah, I'm traveling! I need to go visit my... aunt. She's very sick!"

Naomi could tell that she was lying.

"So, who are you?" She quickly added a few seconds after telling the girl her lie.

"They call me Naomi," she replied. "And your scent tells another story, a different one then what your saying."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2007, 01:51 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"They call me Naomi," she replied. "And your scent tells another story, a different one then what your saying."

"Well... Give me a reason to tell you what my true story is Naomi," retorted Aurora in a dark voice. She didn't know the reason why she said that but it felt good, in a way. Aurora felt power of some sort being built inside of her, and wanted more.

Is this how a vampire feel? No wonder they're dark and horrible... It feels good in a way though. I like this power and darkness that is flowing out of me. It makes me feel more relaxed. I need more...

Without noticing it, Aurora was getting a dark aura around her. Her eyes were changing. The red tint around her pupil seem to expand and was now covering most of the lavender that was now her regular eye color.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:58 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"Well... Give me a reason to tell you what my true story is Naomi," retorted the girl in a dark voice.

"Calm yourself down, noble slave. You may be only half vampire, but you still have all of their powers, and you need to control it," Naomi growled, her own navy eyes turning yellow.

She noticed that this other girl was getting a dark aura around her. Her eyes were changing. The red tint around her pupil seem to expand and was now covering most of the lavender that was now her regular eye color.

"Don't give into it. Don't become power hungry. That's what'll lead you to your death."

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2007, 01:12 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Calm yourself down, noble slave. You may be only half vampire, but you still have all of their powers, and you need to control it," Naomi growled, her own navy eyes turning yellow.

After Naomi had said that, it paused Aurora's transformation of becoming a vampire demon.

What? She knows who I am? Well what I am...

"Don't give into it. Don't become power hungry. That's what'll lead you to your death." Naomi said, obviously warning her.

As the words left her mouth, it kicked Aurora into reality.

What am I doing? I'm becoming... one of them!

"How do you know what I am? Are you one of them too?!" Aurora asked. Her voice was becoming uneasy. It was obvious that Aurora wasn't calm as usual. She almost turned into them!

Old 11-04-2007, 01:17 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

After Naomi had said what she said, it seemed to pause the girl's transformation.

"How do you know what I am? Are you one of them too?!" she asked Naome, her voice becoming uneasy.

"I know by your scent, and because I am too half vampire. But unlike you, my other half isn't human," Naomi stated in a low voice.

The tips of her silver hair were now black. She was Changing, but she had control on how fast. She could control if she did or didn't if she had a calm mind. For now, she stopped herself form continuing.

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2007, 01:31 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I know by your scent, and because I am too half vampire. But unlike you, my other half isn't human," Naomi stated in a low voice.

"You're one of them... What's your other half?" asked Aurora before she noticed what was going on with Naomi.

Naomi's silver hair was turning black, starting with the tips. It stopped though after a while. Naomi was older than Aurora so it's obvious that she is way more experienced about vampires.

Maybe she could help me! She could teach me about vampires and help me control it! She can be my mentor!

While thinking, Aurora was beginning to calm down. Her dark aura was completely gone and the red coloring of her eyes were slowly turning back into lavender.

Old 11-04-2007, 01:37 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"You're one of them... What's your other half?" asked the other girl.

Naomi noticed that this girl was younger than herself, and had probably just found out about her other half, and she appeared to be calming down. Her dark aura was completely gone and the red coloring of her eyes were slowly turning back into lavender.

"I am what is known as a werepyre, or half werewolf and half vampire," Naomi said. "Now, you never answered my question. Who are you?"

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2007, 01:56 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I am what is known as a werepyre, or half werewolf and half vampire," Naomi said. "Now, you never answered my question. Who are you?"

"Oh! Yeah. Well now that I know that you're like me, I can trust you. All I know about myself is that I'm Aurora. My mother was a human named Rain and my father was a vampire. I don't know anything about him... I'm going off to find my mother though, which I believe is still alive. I only found out that I'm part vampire a few hours ago. I've been raised into this noble family for my whole life." Aurora explained, before speaking again.

"I've been thinking... You know much about vampires, right?" Aurora asked, her eyes glistening in the moonlight. It shown that the red in her eyes disappeared completely except for the tint she had around her pupil, which was normal.

Old 11-04-2007, 02:06 AM
CM Offline
Dungeon Master

"Oh! Yeah. Well now that I know that you're like me, I can trust you. All I know about myself is that I'm Aurora. My mother was a human named Rain and my father was a vampire. I don't know anything about him... I'm going off to find my mother though, which I believe is still alive. I only found out that I'm part vampire a few hours ago. I've been raised into this noble family for my whole life." Aurora explained, before speaking again.

Naomi was not curious, and yet amused. She looked sixteen, three years younger than herself.

"I've been thinking... You know much about vampires, right?" Aurora asked, her eyes glistening in the moonlight. It shown that the red in her eyes disappeared completely except for the tint she had around her pupil, which was normal.

"Yes, I do. Why do you ask?"

Lv100 @ 7896
~Links~
Old 11-04-2007, 02:12 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"I was actually wondering if you could be my mentor. I need you to teach me about vampires and help me control myself. I don't think I could do all of this myself. I also might need help in locating my mother." Aurora said, hoping for Naomi to say yes. She doesn't know anything that goes on outside of the mansion's walls. She couldn't possibly survive out there.