Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-08-2007, 04:02 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi
Default Re: Operation: Anti-Trainer (Johto)

Cool mountain air rushed through Diego's fur as he and the Gliscor he was riding sailed earthward. The Zangoose was pretty tense during the entire flight. The stress was mainly coming from his ride, the Gliscor. Because of what she said before they began to glide down, Diego was sure she was going to throw him off at any minute.

You need to learn to trust your fellow untamed pokémon, he told himself, The trainers are the source of all evil in our world, you need to worry about them instead of the neutral parties. The Skarmory he had seen earlier was a good example of a pokémon not to trust. If Diego saw it again he would have to get in a little time for vengeance.

His chance arrived. Once again the steel bird was flying around. Probably coming back just to mock me, the irritated cat ferret pokémon convinced himself.

“Fly me a little closer to that Skarmory please,” he asked the Gliscor.

Her eyes narrowed in suspicion, “Why? Do you plain on harming that trainer?”

“Maybe a little.”

She groaned. “Whatever gets you off my back the fastest,” the Gliscor finally decided.

With great agility the pair sped forward. As they neared the unsuspecting target, Diego made out the words of the human. The rider pointed at Diego while he talked. The foe’s gesture made him feel ill. His opponent wasn’t looking at him with anger or fear, but exhilaration and amusement.

It meant very little to Diego. All he knew was that his target wasn’t ready for an attack. He leapt off Gliscor and tackled the human off of Skarmory. Together they tumbled through the air. The enemy pokémon rescued its trainer just before the two reached the treetops. Diego steadied himself by wrapping one arm around a tree a sliding smoothly down (as smoothly as one can slide while being struck repeatedly with branches).

Once he had ceased moving, he hissed at the Skarmory, who instead of returning to finish the battle had flown off to safety with his 'trainer'.

Though he was tempted to jeer “Cowards!” at those who had retreated, but he had already spent enough time getting to OAT. Bringing a battle to the meeting would not help matters; it could make him look like someone who went looking for trouble.

The recruits wouldn’t be waiting far from him now. In only a few short minutes he could reach OAT, and then figure out which members to accept. He didn’t want anyone too young joining, there was always the threat of capture. Later, he would talk to everyone about the many dangers they’d face. No one should be starting a campaign like this unless it knew where it might take them.

OOC: Everyone who has posted so far: Great job! I hope we can keep up a somewhat-steady rythm like this for the duration of the role play. I've been having writer's block lately, which does not go over well when you're trying to write four stories at once (not including RPs)
Old 11-13-2007, 02:59 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

OOC: Ok, if noone else will, it shall be I who posts!

Elos was just outside Cherrygrove, though was being a little more cautious now. He had been kicked out of Goldenrod aggressively by two humans around noon, but he had not questioned them, for they were dressed as if they had authority. It had taken him about five hours to reach Cherrygrove, but he had no concept of time right now. All he knew currently was sun-up, sun-down. And also that he had quickly become fatigued again. It was a strange feeling, and the fatigue made him not tired, but actually gave him more energy; a rush of adrenaline even.

He tried to walk as hastily as possible through the small town, while still remaining inconspicuous, though it wasn't as important here in the middle of nowhere. Elos had little knowledge of Johto outside the small island he was from, but he was quite sure that New Bark Town was very close, and he would then trek through mountains and other dangerous terrain, which were all to familar to him.
Old 11-14-2007, 02:00 AM
theEND Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to theEND Send a message via MSN to theEND

OOC: I've just arrived at the party, people! :D My car tire had an accident (A religious bishop was drugged, resulting in a hallucinating trance, and thought my car tire was a vampire. He took a stay, a mallet, and there's where the story begins)! Anyhow, I brung the cookies!
-----

- It was a grim morning the day Howler had been interrupted from his two-day sleep, after hunting for provisions in the deep, dark forest. He had just awoken to the chirping of the Pidgey, annoyed at their habits of waking up early around 6AM, fluttering and making other noises that disturbed the peace of the forest. Trying his best, Howler attempted to force himself back to sleep for the sake of rejuvenating his energy supply, but found himself wide awake and complaining about how drowsy he felt at the same time. Out of the blue, a cramp in the abdomen of Howler caused him to cringe as he stood up, feeling a craving for food to eat. Howler was hungry.

"What's wit' all this 'commotion....," complained the weary, red hided Gabite.

Howler then looked around the trees, and ran towards a certain one that had a hole. Rummaging through the leaves inside of the trunk, Howler found a small packet that had the words "SAPIEN" in bold, fancy, shining letters. To his satisfaction, Howler generated a weak, but relieved grin, and reached inside the small box for a cigarette.

It was empty.

Howler had felt nothing taking refuge in that of the rectangular container. The capacity was at zero. There was nothing. Power levels now at zero to nothing. He had no cigarettes. In his rage, Howler savagely tore up the cigarette packet with his two claws, and befell the tree that housed it from detection. Once he took out his rage on the packet and trees, Howler began to head for the road built by the humans, suspecting that there might be prey nearby. Hopefully, a blunt human male that carried smokes with him at all times, and a lighter wouldn't hurt, either.

The bloodshot Gabite then set off for the human route, in his quest to find a pack of carcinogenic, cardiac threatening doom sticks that he ever so craved on the same level as food.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:12 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

I did eventually find a small group of pokemon who were all heading to this "OAT" gathering. They all seemed good-natured enough, and I started to wonder what was driving them to this meeting. My first impression of it (especially after what the mother Noctowl had said) was that it would be merely a small group of anti-human radicals. The group I had found, however, was nothing of the sort.

The group was led by a Nidorino (probably because he was the strongest), and the others were Polywhirl, Furret, Yanma, Houndour and Phanpy. They weren't the most common group to be seen, but they got along well and repected each other.

"The OAT meeting is going to be on Mt. Silver," the Polywhirl answered me. "We're all headed out there to see if it's anything that needs to be followed."

"Some of the pokemon we've seen going there are just insane," the Phanpy said quietly, "but there have also been many who're just like us."

"And what are you like?" I quieried.

The Furret tittered for a bit before answering. "We don't want to kill humans," she said, "but we don't believe that we should have to be 'captured' by them, or forced into battling with other pokemon because our trainers are angry."

"And we don't like the idea of being kept in a little metal ball like a toy," the Nidorino said, stamping his foot on the ground. "We are people too, not collectibles."

I nodded in agreement, understanding this point of view. These pokemon were more like peaceful activists than anything. I remembered the Hoothoot siblings and wondered if they would turn a bit more radical for the sake of their brother.

"So what're you going to do?" I asked.

"We're going to see if it's any use joining the Operation," the Yanma buzzed. "If it's nothing really organised, or something that has no real plan, then we'll return to the wild."

"Or in my case, my trainer," the Nidorino said, snorting a bit. He was obviously unhappy about the idea.

"Mt. Silver," I said quietly. It was a plan for Jordan and I to go there not long after the competition we had just won. He had always wanted to go to the Pokemon League taking that route... Probably just so he could glorify himself some more...

"Yeah, it's not too far now," the Furret said. "We'll be there hopefully before it starts, but you should be there pretty soon flying." She looked up at my wings in admiration.

I smiled a bit from the compliment.

"Thanks a lot you guys," I said, nodding neatly before taking off. "I hope I'll see you all there!"

The smiled and the Houndour howled in awe from the gust that my flight had left them with.

Oh Dorian... You're such a show-off. I still smiled, eyeing up a rather puffy cloud from above and planning to swirl about in it before heading on to Mt. Silver.

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 11-18-2007, 03:51 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Elos had, at long last, arrived at Mt. Silver. He had traveled North from a spot that was near New Bark Town, and had traversed up the rocky mountains that were so familar to him with relative ease. Despite the amount of trainers that were there, none had tried to catch him. Now, though, it was the part of the mountain that humans didn't know about, or couldn't reach. There were some other Pokemon; three Furret traveled in a group with two Linnone and a Zigzagoon, who was obviously just a baby. There was also a Golduck by himself.

And then there was that Lucario.
He was bold, young and headstrong, and had decided to challenge Elos instead of giving him the information that he had asked for. Elos asked him where the OAT meeting was, and instead of replying, the Lucario used a Force Palm attack.

Elos had endured it with ease, and used the same attack right back, knocking the Lucario to his back. The Lucario then said that he simply did not know where the meeting was. Elos had left him there to pick himself up, and not invite him to follow the Golduck to wherever he was going.

Surely he knew the way.

OOC: Sorry for the shortness, but OAT was about to be moved to the dreaded second page. No thanks.
Old 11-18-2007, 05:15 AM
Exophi Offline

Diego had arrived at the place of gathering first, just as he wanted. He was glad to be first, this way he'd have time for preparations. Not that there was much need to prepare.

Twin Sandshrew darted out of the woods. They were eager to have beaten the competition in arrival time. "We're here, we're here!" They shouted together, "Can we join the operation now? It sounds like a great idea!" They were obviously not very old.

Creatures this age shouldn't be joining in such risky plans. There would be no harm in letting them help out though. "Could you gather some berries from the forest?" Diego asked the two kids, "It would be great if we had enough of them to keep everyone who shows up happy. But don't forget to plant a few in the ground again, we wouldn't want anyone going hungry on Mount Silver."

Excited to be giving a first task, the two bolted back into the woods in search of food immediately. Diego hadn't even needed to tell them whether or not they were accepted. One of the identical ground types mumbled to the other, "This is just like the chores we have to do at the burrow. Are you sure joining will be exciting, it sounds like what Mom had us do by the pokémon center here?"

Good, they have homes near the mountain at least. Diego would have hated to leave them here only to discover they had traveled from far away. It would be a lot easier to reject them knowing that they had family nearby.

The two children were fast workers. Whatever they were doing, they seemed to have a great system of accomplishing it. Every couple seconds one of them would dash out of the forest and dump a pile of berries near Diego's feet. By the time the pile was higher than the Zangoose's head, he told them to stop.

The seating still wasn't very good, mainly stumps and flat rocks. But the area was an excellent place to demonstrate his ideas for Anti-Trainer. The deforested clearing showed just how terrible human interference in pokémon life was now. Maybe the scenery would influence one or two more pokemon to join than would have under other circumstances.

"Now that we're finished," panted the first Sandshrew.

The second mouse completed it's brother's sentance, "Can we join OAT?"

OOC: Alright, now that Diego's arrived everyone else should probably get there soon-ish. Also, the Sandshrew twins are up for anyone to RP, just avoid mentioning their history. They'll do pretty much anything for a more senior pokemon to try and give off a good impression.
Old 11-22-2007, 06:18 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

I had spent much time swirling through the misty explosion of cool water droplets that made the white puffy cloud, but eventually I realised that there was a purpose to this all, and I decided that I should get moving along to the OAT meeting.

While I was currently living for the high of freedom of living for pure pleasure, I knew that I would eventually grow tired of the lack of organisation. I was raised for the past couple of years by a trainer, after all.

Still loving the feeling of the wind whipping freely across my skin, I slipped through the air in a ninety-degree freefall towards a clearing filled with rocks and tree stumps on it. I could see a strangely coloured pokemon below me, along with two pokemon that I believed to be Sandshrew. I made for the area, squinting from the force of the wind that was rushing by me. Even I was amazed at the speed that I was going down, and I knew that this was going to be a flashy entrance.

...If not, it'll at least have some explosive dramatical points to it.

A grin spread over my face.

In a matter of moments they were barely below me, and I snapped out my wings and came to a crashing halt on the ground, twisting them ever-so-slightly so that I landed hard on my feet.

A half second later, the wind that my wings had drawn in caught up with me, and a large cloud of dust erupted from beneath me and the force from my entrance blasted the two little Sandshrews (for I could now make them out to be quite young) off of their feet and sent them sprawling many more behind them.

The strangely coloured pokemon turned out to be a garish looking Zangoose who in reaction to my entrance, dug his claws into the ground before him, holding him in place from the force that I brought with me.

Another moment later, I heard the trees rustling behind me, and then a splashing as it reached a pond not too far behind.

I turned back in astonishment at my own power, looking for the Sandshrew who had been thrown back. They yelled in unison, "We're okay!" before darting back into the scene, looks of awe across their near-identical faces.

"That was amazing!" one of them exclaimed.

"You're so cool!" the other shouted. "I'm glad you're on our team!"

At the mention of that, I raised an eyebrow lightly, turning back to the Zangoose who I now presumed to be the leader of this organisation. At the very least, he had to be superior to these two little children.

I smiled a bit, trying to look like I had made nothing but an error. Then I noticed a pile of berries that had been sent sprawling everywhere and I felt even more embarassed.

"Hi..." I said with unease.

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker

Last edited by DreamWalker; 11-22-2007 at 06:24 AM.
Old 11-23-2007, 12:38 AM
Exophi Offline

"Can we join OAT?"

Diego wasn't feeling very good about it, but he knew that the two little ground types would be better off staying here. Just as he was about to explain to them why they couldn't come, an unexpected blast of wind came up from behind the Zangoose. Using his claws he grounded himself.

The twins were not as lucky. This air did not come in the form of a zephyr. Because of the gust, they were blown back into the shrubbery outlining the nearby tree line. It didn't take long for them to return, announcing their status with a squawk of, "We're okay." Before Diego knew it, the duo had got back, and they immediately began to admire the Dragonite who had caused the entire mess. A little awed himself, the Zangoose put up with their flattery of the giant.

Aguavs to Watmels, the berries had been scattered everywhere. Some had even been damaged by the rushing winds caused by the smiling newcomer. After what he had just done, he smiled! Though he was polite in his uneasy "Hi" Diego wasn't convinced that this was a 'good' guy to be dealing with. There was a lingering scent of human about him.

"Hello Dragonite," Diego said, not smiling. He hoped that referring to the giant as Dragonite wouldn't be considered to offensive. Getting right to the point, he finished with, "Are you here to join the operation?" Then again, why else would a Dragonite show up here if not to participate? There weren't many in the wild, and surely those that were out there were constantly hounded by trainers. The Zangoose felt fairly confident that this pokémon would be on his side, fighting for freedom, just like all the other recruits that were sure to come.

OOC: You heard the Zangoose Anti-Trainers! You're sure to come, so get over here already!

Last edited by Exophi; 11-23-2007 at 04:35 AM.