Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-30-2007, 08:15 PM
SinnoBoy1 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Pokemon- The War Of the Roses.

The year is 2100, Pokemon have begun to seperate themselves by joining Groups or gangs. But there are only 2 choices. The White Rose or The Red Rose. These two Gangs started a few years earlier. When the two leaders got into a major disagreement. The leader of the White Rose an ambitious Cyndaquil named Maxs, Had an huge argument with his best Friend: Buckweed, the Scyther. The dispute was over something very trivial. They were going to a funeral, Maxs wanted to give the person who had died a white rose. However, Buckweed wanted a red rose. They only had enough for one rose. Maxs finallly gave in and let Buckweed get the red rose. But, Maxs didn't like the way he had been treated: Buckweed had always got what he wanted. He ran away from home and inlisted the help of some friends of his to destroy Buckweed. When Buckweed heard of this via a nosey Murkrow, he stayed put and got the help of his friends to form a counterattack: The Red Rose. This is how the war of the roses began. They are now desperately looking for members to acccomplish one goal: To destroy the rival gang.

AND SO IT BEGINS................................
"You have served our forces well, Commander. Those reinforcements that Buckweed for are now caught in one massive Hail storm. If I could get someone to attack them while their guard is down. Hmmm? Anyone got any Ideas?" Maxs sated pridefully.
A TRUE Pokemon fan would visit Tri-Force Forums!
http://www.pokedynasty.epsilloncanyo...orce/index.php
Old 10-30-2007, 08:19 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo
Default Re: Pokemon- The War Of the Roses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SinnoBoy1 View Post
The year is 2100, Pokemon have begun to seperate themselves by joining Groups or gangs. But there are only 2 choices. The White Rose or The Red Rose. These two Gangs started a few years earlier. When the two leaders got into a major disagreement. The leader of the White Rose an ambitious Cyndaquil named Maxs, Had an huge argument with his best Friend: Buckweed, the Scyther. The dispute was over something very trivial. They were going to a funeral, Maxs wanted to give the person who had died a white rose. However, Buckweed wanted a red rose. They only had enough for one rose. Maxs finallly gave in and let Buckweed get the red rose. But, Maxs didn't like the way he had been treated: Buckweed had always got what he wanted. He ran away from home and inlisted the help of some friends of his to destroy Buckweed. When Buckweed heard of this via a nosey Murkrow, he stayed put and got the help of his friends to form a counterattack: The Red Rose. This is how the war of the roses began. They are now desperately looking for members to acccomplish one goal: To destroy the rival gang.

AND SO IT BEGINS................................
"You have served our forces well, Commander. Those reinforcements that Buckweed for are now caught in one massive Hail storm. If I could get someone to attack them while their guard is down. Hmmm? Anyone got any Ideas?" Maxs sated pridefully.
Wrong area.. XD.. Whoopsy... Dang..

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:29 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: Pokemon- The War Of the Roses.

*This is only if it started cause Kiroo(i think) made me confused with his/her last post*
"My Lil Buddy ha an idea",said an Absol way in the back,"My Wynaught says to infultrate their base,but we should train more..."
"No,we should go and send a spy or something"said a Todadile named Anth,"That way they won't acsepct it,but i guess either of our ways are fne after all Maxis you are the leader."

The secret is the answer
Old 10-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: Ahh well.. Who cares.. WE RULEZ!

IC:
The Abomasnow who Maxs had talked to turned around, looking at the Absol, before looking at the Totadile.
"Both good Ideas." He said,"One Problem. Our army, is it ready to face such a strong enemy?"
The Abomasnow smiled.
"I think that we should launch several Sneak Attacks all over their main keypoints." He began,"The keypoints are a Mining Facility and 2 Training Bases. We would split into 3 teams of 2, but one team would have 3(need to protect Maxs..)"
He looked upon the crowd of Pokemon.
"You Absol, your little friend and the Totadile will be with me. I will.. how would you put it.. Overseer the group." He said, smiling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buckweed stared at Xilor, his Commander of the Red Rose army.
"You have done well." Buckweed said, an evil smirk on his face.
"I thank you master." Xilor said, bowing his head, before walking away, followed by his Elekid and Houndour Privates.
"Damn Blizzard." Xilor cursed, as the snow rained down.
"Xilor, think we should attack the White Rose?" The Houndour asked.
"Good thinking my Private. Let's move." Xilor said, as the Elekid hopped on his back, and Xilor and Houndour started running towards White Rose Territory.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-30-2007 at 08:44 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:27 PM
Elite Trainer

:Fine with us",said Jason,"Just don't say the word BALOGNA(BOH-LOG-NAH) or My lil buddy will go wicked and murder anyone around him but me and Anth or any of his friends he knows well."
Yeah,don't mess with him if you don't want to replay last years Cristmas part last year!",said Anth
"Seriosly,over 12 deaths and a Choclate Milk and Cheese explosion,Bad nightmares!!!"Said i creeped out Jason,"He's basicley a Gremlin."
"HE-HE-HE",Laughed the Wynaught creepily...

The secret is the answer
Old 10-30-2007, 10:18 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLugiaMaster Gir View Post
:Fine with us",said Jason,"Just don't say the word BALOGNA(BOH-LOG-NAH) or My lil buddy will go wicked and murder anyone around him but me and Anth or any of his friends he knows well."
Yeah,don't mess with him if you don't want to replay last years Cristmas part last year!",said Anth
"Seriosly,over 12 deaths and a Choclate Milk and Cheese explosion,Bad nightmares!!!"Said i creeped out Jason,"He's basicley a Gremlin."
"HE-HE-HE",Laughed the Wynaught creepily...
OOC: Your character just said it.. O.o we're dead!! *runs away screaming*

Old 10-30-2007, 10:41 PM
Elite Trainer

OOC:No i whisspered it you have to tell it straight to him or around him or in general to everyone in the room and besides i have his one weakness a Tedeursa doll that when he attacks it like a Gremlin it sprays him with knockout gas

The secret is the answer
Old 10-30-2007, 10:42 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLugiaMaster Gir View Post
OOC:No i whisspered it you have to tell it straight to him or around him or in general to everyone in the room and besides i have his one weakness a Tedeursa doll that when he attacks it like a Gremlin it sprays him with knockout gas
OOC: Y'know it's pretty random to say that word.. seeing as well.. who the ***K would say it in war anyway?

Old 10-31-2007, 12:54 AM
Olgith Offline
Amateur Trainer

ooc: wrong forum but oh well ;D

Angus was beside the abomasnow smirked "trying to be the boss again eh?" he said as he poked the abomasnow in the belly "but you do have a good point. cutting off their control on the key points will cripple them. then we can strike" he added as he chomped on an apple,

he turned to the wynaught and offered it a chunk of apple "good lil gremlin" he said with a smile

Last edited by Olgith; 10-31-2007 at 02:07 AM.
Old 11-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Elite Trainer

Wynaught gracioly ate it and at it all in one bite,
Jason replyed:He loves apples,but anway i think we should traine if they come straight and attack us
"Yeah",said Anth
"Wee Wee",said Wynaught scrarily in a french voice

The secret is the answer
Old 11-02-2007, 03:46 PM
SinnoBoy1 Offline
Master Trainer

Maxs:If we do train, where will we do it? Maybe we should focus on the Red Roses. Whizzer, I need you to got to well in Azelea Town. They will never expect it, you draw away their attention, espicially that dumb Arcanine, and then you my friend, Maxs said looking up at Abomansnow, I need you to go on a reconiisence mission, Pick up as Much info as you can from the Bugs in Azelea Forest. Yes, We have to go into White Rose Territory.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Whizzer: No problem. This should be fun! When do we leave?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~
Just then, Maxs sees a Luxray come dashing across the horizon. "What's the news?"
A TRUE Pokemon fan would visit Tri-Force Forums!
http://www.pokedynasty.epsilloncanyo...orce/index.php
Old 11-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Elite Trainer

"We are gonna train or something",said Anth
"Oh,me and Anth and Wynaught should go to New Bark town,that way we can check if they have another base",said Jason
Wynaught got off Jason's back onto Luxarays

The secret is the answer
Old 11-03-2007, 04:35 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Zari frowned.

"Red Roses are planning to come here and find our secrets." She said angrily. "They want to make sure that they win."

Just then, Wynaut jumped onto Zari's back.

"Wynaut, if they had another base, i'd know. And they don't. I'm a spy, remember?" Zari groaned.

OOC: Luxray's my charry.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 11-03-2007 at 06:08 AM.
Old 11-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Elite Trainer

Wynaught replied"Yeah",hyperley
"But remember your rank they may have even secrets from you",said Jason
"And New Bark is the town with the most pies!!",squeled Anth happily
"No,thats the town that Lugia lives out at,but they do have peanut butter and jelly",said Jason
"It's Peanut Butter Jelly Time,Peanut Butter Jelly Time,Where yat,Where Yat,Peanut Butter Jelly,Peanut Butter Jelly,Peanut Butter Jelly with a Baseball bat,Peanut Butter Jelly with a Baseball Bat!!!!!1",Repeatedly Song for 7 verus by a Yellow Jason and Purple Anth
At the End Wynaught jumped off of the Luxarays Back in to they air annd Yelled"Yah!",and slidd across the floor on it's knees

The secret is the answer
Old 11-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Zari sighed.

"You're annoying." Zari sighed.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.