Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2007, 05:36 PM
Darkness Arising Offline

Default Pokemon: A new region - With more than gyms [28 spots left]

I've got this new region in mind, not sure of a name yet (feel free to suggest!), which is more than the casual gyms, which i'm thinking of perhaps throwing out altogether, replacing them with several gates. Each gate seperates each section of land in this region from the other, and each section has it's own Pokemon Habitats and Terrain. For example, when you start your journey, you are in a swamp-like land, but when you pass through the gate you come into a land of ice and snow.

As I said before, about the gates, these are impassable unless you complete one task, whether it be solving a Sphinx's Riddle or finding a key to unlock a huge wooden door, this task will not be easy, and will grow in difficulty the further you progress towards the final goal - The Champion's Ring. Here 16 trainers will gather, and only 16, to fight it out for best of the entire Region.

Any of you guys think it's a good idea? If you do, sign up! As you may notice, there is not a Starter Pokemon selection area of the form, as I have not yet decided what Pokemon to use. Feel free to suggest on that matter as well! But before we get to that...

Rules:
1. All PE2k rules apply to my thread, as to any thread.
2. Do not ask for Rivals in this forum, that can be done through PM.
3. I shall be accepting 30 trainers max (rule word is floppyfish), no more, so don't wait for other people to sign up as it might be too late.
4. Do not complain if you do not make it to the end before another player - although I would like Rivals to get in if you can!
5. Do not flame other people for your mistakes - or for theirs for that matter.
6. If you see I have not mentioned a certain rule, I would much prefer that you didn't use it to your advantage, but PM me with the loophole, so I can fix it.
7. These will not be the permanent rules used in the RP, as you may have guessed, because I will be updating it constantly.

Thank you all for reading these rules.

Form:

Trainer Name:
Trainer Gender:
Trainer Age (10-20):
Rival - PE2k username (Optional, if you choose to have a rival or not.):
Rival - Trainer Name (Optional, if you choose to have a rival or not.):
Background (Any stories or back-life your character has will go here, and this must be at least two four-line paragraphs.):
Appearance (Your characters looks, this can be broken down if you wish. This must be at least two four-line paragraphs if you choose to write it instead of breaking it down.):
Other Information (Anything you feel doesn't fit in one of the above, can be place here.):
Home Town (Not used yet, until towns are decided.):
Rule Word (To prove you have read the rules):

Towns and other information will be coming soon, and I am looking for a team of 3 people to help me. You may still participate in the RP, however, so it is only really helping me for making this game better for other people.

Please feel free to suggest anything, you can in this thread, but I would much prefer through PM if you can.

Thank you for reading this, and I hope you sign up!

-----------------------------------

Signed-up Players
Pichu Reaper250 - Drekzer Ghosty - ACCEPTED
Kaioo - Kyle Isako - ACCEPTED

Last edited by Darkness Arising; 10-29-2007 at 07:44 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:49 PM
Pichu Reaper250 Offline
New Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon: A new region - With more than gyms

Trainer Name: Drekzer Ghosty
Trainer Gender: Male
Trainer Age (10-20): 17
Rival - PE2k username (Optional, if you choose to have a rival or not.): Darkness Arising
Rival - Trainer Name (Optional, if you choose to have a rival or not.): N/A
Background (Any stories or back-life your character has will go here, and this must be at least two six-line paragraphs.):
Drekzer has an odd name, one he made himself. He was christened Derek, but he didnt like this name so he changed it himself. He learned about Pokemon around 3 years ago, and started researching about the strange creatures. In his laboratory he studied on the creatures, day and night, and soon he decided to start on a journey to research them.

But they day he looked forward too never came, and so he stayed in his home town for another 3 years. He hoped that soon one day he would come to meet with one of these creatures; to have one of his own. He knew he could take care of it, and as he did, perhaps he would learn more about them. He was often found staring into space in class, as he imagined about millions of these strange and abnormal things.

Appearance:
-Hair
--Hair Looks: Spikey
--Hair Colour: Blue
-Face
--Eye Colour: Blue
--Nose Shape: small/thin
--Mouth Shape:small
-Body
--Size: Tall and thin.
--Chest Muscle: A lot of muscle
--Arm Muscle: Lots
--Skin Colour: Light
-Legs thin
--Leg Muscle: Lots
--Foot Size: Mediem
--Length: long
-Clothing
--Shirt: Shiny Blue
--Trousers/Shorts: Shiny Yellow Shorts
--Shoe Looks:Red
--Other (Rings, Piercings, etc.): Golden Ring

Other Information (Anything you feel doesn't fit in one of the above, can be place here.):
Rule Word (To prove you have read the rules): Onion
Old 10-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Darkness Arising Offline

I'll accept you, but you scraped it! Try a bit harder on the Sign-up next time.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:20 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Trainer Name: Kyle Isako
Trainer Age (10-20): 20
Background (Any stories or back-life your character has will go here, and this must be at least two four-line paragraphs.): Kyle was born in Celadon, and he had grown up in a life of stealing. When he was 3, he used to beat up kids the same age as him, and he was very aggresive, so he was banned from going to school. When he was 6, he still rarely talked, and he began acting like a Loner. When he was 8, he was scarred for life, as he was stealing from a market stall at night, and the owner caught him, slicing his sword, which made a deep cut running from Kyle's right eye to his Left Cheek. When he was 12, Kyle ran away from home, for he had been deeply abused from the age of 8-11, and on 12 November, he ran away. On that very same night, his parents were brutally murdered, and Kyle was blamed. This caused him to flee from his home region, and he wandered across the land. At 14, he started his new life in (Here's a name for 'ya =D) Turrinago City, a grand and magnificent Capital City of the Region. When he was 18, he began his life of being a Pokemon Trainer, where he caught a Rhyperior, as well as a Abomasnow.
Appearance (Your characters looks, this can be broken down if you wish. This must be at least two four-line paragraphs if you choose to write it instead of breaking it down.): http://www.animeresimleri.com/data/m...son_goku_2.jpg Hope you'll accept a picture =D. Click on the link to see picture =D.
His Pokemon are ~ Abomasnow, Salamence, Rhyperior, Arcanine. He has these Pokemon for the early stages of this rp/ this whole rp~ Houndour,Growlithe,Chimchar, Pidgey
Home Town (Not used yet, until towns are decided.): (I gave ya a town =D) Turrinago City
Rule Word (To prove you have read the rules):onion

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-29-2007 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:40 PM
Darkness Arising Offline

I'll accept. Pics are accepted, and I will have the town (Thanks!). Although you gave pokemon, I may not allow your character to keep them in the region. No need to edit your profile or anything, it's just I might make a fresh start.
Old 10-29-2007, 07:45 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Arising View Post
I'll accept. Pics are accepted, and I will have the town (Thanks!). Although you gave pokemon, I may not allow your character to keep them in the region. No need to edit your profile or anything, it's just I might make a fresh start.
Hey, you can't really have a Pokemon RP without Pokemon though can you =D
Alrighty.. I'll edit it, to produce a batch of beginning pokemon =D.
The strong ones(Abomasnow,Arcanine,Salamence and Rhyperior) are well, his team if theirs a sequel.. or later in this rp..
While the Weak ones(Houndour,Chimchar,Growlithe and Pidgey) are his team for the early stages of this rp/ this rp.

Kaioo.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:50 PM
Darkness Arising Offline

Default Re: Pokemon: A new region - With more than gyms [28 spots left]

K. I'll actually let you with that. You can have the team, but you are less likely to encounter rare pokemon at beggining. Or you could wait to see what else I come up with. Hopefully there will be a sequel, which won't be anything like a new region, I think. :D (BTW, wanna be one of my assistant people? Read first post...ummm...bottom section I think)
Old 10-29-2007, 08:03 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkness Arising View Post
K. I'll actually let you with that. You can have the team, but you are less likely to encounter rare pokemon at beggining. Or you could wait to see what else I come up with. Hopefully there will be a sequel, which won't be anything like a new region, I think. :D (BTW, wanna be one of my assistant people? Read first post...ummm...bottom section I think)
I can help you so much =D.. Here's the Towns&Cities for the Region.

Towns

Drinhorn Town~ A small Market Town located in the South of the Region. This is where the Pokemon lab is. Well, that's all there is here.

Hogenberry Town~ A Large, Fishing Port. The First Gym is Located here. The Gym Leader has a Gyrados,Magikarp and a Crawdaunt.

Dincoe Town~ The Largest Town of the Region. The Second Gym is Located here. The Gym leader has a Torchic,Houndoom and a Bagon.

Summer-rain Town~ The Smallest Town of the Region. The Fifth Gym is Located here. The Gym leader has a Alakazam and a Hypno. This Town is in the North of the Region.

Cities

Turrinago City~ The Capital of the Region. The Eigth Gym is Here. The Gym leader has a Salamence,Pidgeot and a Swellow. This City is right in the Center of the Region, and all Routes, someway or another lead to here.

Lanmark City~ The Smallest City of the Region. The Third and Fourth Gyms are Located here. The Gym Leader of the Third Gym has a Hitmonchan,Hitmonlee and a Heracross, while the Gym leader of the Fourth Gym has a Venasaur,Vileplume and a Gloom.

That's all I could come up with

Old 10-29-2007, 08:53 PM
espeonlover Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Trainer Name: Skye Anderson

Trainer Gender: Female

Trainer Age (10-20): 19 (Turns 20 Later on in RP)

Background (Any stories or back-life your character has will go here, and this must be at least two four-line paragraphs.):

Skye was born with Powers, she was abandoned on the spot when they saw she had them, she was found by Giovanni (Kanto rocket leader XD) and was raised up until she was 10, she spent 8 years training in johto, becoming the champion for a year, before leaveing and traveling to sinnoh and beating all the gym leaders there.

Her Starter pokemon was a chickorita, which evolved into a bayleef on the third gym leader of johto, before Evolveing into a Meganium just before the E4, On her journey she Caught A eevee, Shortly after it evolved into a perfectly healthy Umbreon, after that she caught a Feebas (Evolves later in rp) and then finally, caught a shinx, who evolved into a luxio.

Appearance:
----Features
--Hair
-Blonde
-Black-ish tint to it
-Length goes just below her elbows.
-Fringe covers left eye.
--Eyes
-Golden-yellow color
-Left eye Has scar on it, blind in that eye.
-Grey line beside the scar on her eye.
-Left eye also covered by a Cool looking eyepatch =P
----Clothes
-Pink with black stripes
-Tight black Ribbon/lace under her mangos area. (DONT LOOK XD)
-Straps are a centimetre wide.
---Limbs
--Arms
-Pink and black-Striped Armwarmers
-Bandages under it that go from her knuckles to her torso.
---Legs(All under the bottoms part)
-Bandages that go from her ankles to her lower torso.
---FEET
-Black boots
---Bottoms
-Drainpipe-Jeans
-Black belt
-in her pockets are chains.
---Back
-Tattoo of a bleeding rose.
-rucksack? She carries it alot.
----Other?
-Tattoo of Her name in japanese on her Right hand.

Other Information (Anything you feel doesn't fit in one of the above, can be place here.): Has Powers of iron, fire and electricity, though she doesnt use them much. She is also running away from giovanni, who is after her as she had told the police where the base was.

Home Town (Not used yet, until towns are decided.): Snow-point city until she was abandoned in new bark town, before getting found by giovanni and getten taken to the rocket base in Kanto.

Rule Word (To prove you have read the rules): Onion. floppyfish.

Signature broked, No peeking!
Old 10-29-2007, 09:46 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu Reaper250 View Post
Trainer Name: Drekzer Ghosty
Trainer Age (10-20): 17
Rival - PE2k username (Optional, if you choose to have a rival or not.): Darkness Arising
Rival - Trainer Name (Optional, if you choose to have a rival or not.): N/A
Background (Any stories or back-life your character has will go here, and this must be at least two six-line paragraphs.):
Drekzer has an odd name, one he made himself. He was christened Derek, but he didnt like this name so he changed it himself. He learned about Pokemon around 3 years ago, and started researching about the strange creatures. In his laboratory he studied on the creatures, day and night, and soon he decided to start on a journey to research them.

But they day he looked forward too never came, and so he stayed in his home town for another 3 years. He hoped that soon one day he would come to meet with one of these creatures; to have one of his own. He knew he could take care of it, and as he did, perhaps he would learn more about them. He was often found staring into space in class, as he imagined about millions of these strange and abnormal things.

Appearance:
-Hair
--Hair Looks: Spikey
--Hair Colour: Blue
-Face
--Eye Colour: Blue
--Nose Shape: small/thin
--Mouth Shape:small
-Body
--Size: Tall and thin.
--Chest Muscle: A lot of muscle
--Arm Muscle: Lots
--Skin Colour: Light
-Legs thin
--Leg Muscle: Lots
--Foot Size: Mediem
--Length: long
-Clothing
--Shirt: Shiny Blue
--Trousers/Shorts: Shiny Yellow Shorts
--Shoe Looks:Red
--Other (Rings, Piercings, etc.): Golden Ring

Rule Word (To prove you have read the rules): Onion
Did you have primmission and credit to whoever made the orignal one? if you dont your just ripped off his RP (Please Dont Quote This post)

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 10-29-2007, 10:42 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Hey man. I don't mean to spam or anything, but I am the creator of the original. It would be greatly appreciated if you at least had my permission or gave credit to me for the idea.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:32 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Looks so cool, ill sign up

Trainer Name: Silver Lanoire ( changed name )

Trainer Gender: Female

Trainer Age: 16

Silver hated the life her parents wanted her to live. The life of a nurse, taking care of ill Pokémon and people. Just the thought of blood and surgery made her gag, no, this girl wanted to travel through the land with Pokémon. At the age of 10, before being sent away to nurse school, Silver chose to flee. She would rather starve then to be forced into a medical career

The first thing Silver did was change her original name, Jill, and dye her hair. Soon after, she left Hoenn, knowing her parents would try to track her down. The girl came to a faraway land, the last place they`d look. Instead of training, she went to the most northbound, coldest town possible and hid there. Funny enough, Silver never stole from anyone, she took the job of northern Pokémon research assitant.

Now after 6 years of hiding out, Silver wants to finally be able to travel, and after finding an abondened Eevee, is gonna do it.

Appearance (Your characters looks, this can be broken down if you wish. This must be at least two four-line paragraphs if you choose to write it instead of breaking it down.):
I`ll use a pic

Other Information (Anything you feel doesn't fit in one of the above, can be place here.): Well, if that`s ok, Silver has an Eevee named Snowflake

Home Town (Not used yet, until towns are decided.): Slateport, Hoenn but now living ( if ok with ya ) Icefall town ( a made up town )

Rule Word (To prove you have read the rules):Onion, floppyfish

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-30-2007, 01:08 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArusuesFactor View Post
Hey man. I don't mean to spam or anything, but I am the creator of the original. It would be greatly appreciated if you at least had my permission or gave credit to me for the idea.

First Of all its not spam second why is evreyone ignoring that fact of that anyway!?
Theres only one Question if Arcuesfactor is going to give primission and che is going to give credit though hands down its arcues factors choice... Yes or No they are both OK options Dum Roll as we see the awnser (Rude Pepoles that copy!) and one more tip to the maker of this thread (Not U arcues factor) IF YOU COPY YOU CAN GET BANNED! And Please For Noobiness/Newbiness sakes dont do this again thanks! Monkey Boy

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^

Last edited by Monkey Boy; 10-30-2007 at 01:11 AM.
Old 10-30-2007, 02:46 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
First Of all its not spam second why is evreyone ignoring that fact of that anyway!?
Theres only one Question if Arcuesfactor is going to give primission and che is going to give credit though hands down its arcues factors choice... Yes or No they are both OK options Dum Roll as we see the awnser (Rude Pepoles that copy!) and one more tip to the maker of this thread (Not U arcues factor) IF YOU COPY YOU CAN GET BANNED! And Please For Noobiness/Newbiness sakes dont do this again thanks! Monkey Boy
What in blazes are you talking about?

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-30-2007, 05:16 AM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

This RP is very similar to this one. Even the title is perfectly the same...

Please, don't do this again, stealing RP ideas is an offense to the rules and you can get banned for it. If you have anything to add to this, let me know through PM.

Closed Thread