Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xerion Send a message via Yahoo to Xerion
Default One Piece:Devil Fruit Mystery[SU]

Plot

After eating the Cursed Fruit, you've always been an outcast. Being able to control fire, stretch like putty, or even transform into an animal. Your parent's have been worried about how you'll turn out in life. If you'll drown for your dream of becoming a pirate, or be captured by the Navy for tests. Your dream has always been to be a pirate, but with your Cursed Fruit consumption, you can’t swim, at all, you can really on take showers .While your parents are out at the market, they hear of a place called Devil Fruit Academy. Delighted, they help you pack all of your things, and wait for the ship to come to your town. You board the ship and make a few friends, enemies and rivals as well. After about 3 days on the ship, you arrive and are amazed at how big and well guarded the place is. There were already about 200 students there, and there were about 400 on the ship. The principle is there to meet all of you, but he seems to have this evil grin on his face whenever he looks at you. Why? No one knows but him, and it’s probably not good. He splits you all up by what Cursed Fruit you’ve eaten, and show every group their dorms and dorm leaders. Your dorm leader is about 3 or 4 years older than you, and seems very friendly, and you hope to make great friends. Until, you figure out that he has gone missing. The principal calls you in to help find him, you gladly accept, and help him find the missing dorm leader.

Classes

Beginner Cursed Fruit Users(Note-Your classes don't have to be in this order, if you want them to be changed, please, either say so in your Sign-Up, or send me a quick PM
(Usually for those who have had there powers for 2-3 years)

1st Period -Cursed Fruit History-Learn about the history of the cursed fruit, you might learn a few things about yourself.

2nd Period -Cursed Fruit Training-Train on the Battle Ground of the Academy Gym. Activities vary from week to week. One week you can be playing Save the Ship the next you can be using the punching bag.

3rd Period -Cursed Fruit Beg. Math-Needed to take Adv.Math for when or if they become a navigator. (Note-If you're an advanced fruit consumer than you can just take adv.Math)

4th Period-Leadership-Help make posters for Academy Pep Rallies, Dances, and other things.

5th Period-Cooking-Learn to cook meals for your crew once you become a fine pirate.

6th Period-Beg. First Aid-Learn to make medicine, learn CPR, and learn to be able to tell Poison Oak, from an Oak Tree.

Advanced Cursed Fruit Users(Note-Your classes don't have to be in this order, if you want them to be changed, please, either say so in your Sign-Up, or send me a quick PM
(Usually for those who have had there powers for 4-5years.)

1st, & 4th period are the same as the Beginner Cursed Fruit consumers.

2nd Period-Adv.Training-This is where things get hard. You'll be lifting weight, running track, and even learning to swim!

3rd Period-Adv.Math-Not only do learn a lot more about longitude and latitude. You learn how to make maps.

5th Period-Adv.Cooking-Things get real hard, you'll learn how to make a delicious 4 layer chocolate cake, with just 8 bars of chocolate and some biscuits.

6th Period-Adv.First Aid-Dear god if you thought your other classes were hard. That was just an understatement. You'll be learning how transfer a lung, with a shard of glass, half a lung, and tape!

Training Arena

Want to become stronger and learn how to use your powers? Well, come to the Training Area and start the training bring a friend if you want to battle? But, you can only come 3 times a day.

Rules

-No SPAM
-No bunnying
-No Godmodding
-You can only have 2 characters, no more. (Note-If you want one, no problem, but they'll be a LOT of NPC)
-You character can only have consumed one cursed fruit, no more
-You can make up your own fruit, but it has to be very descriptive, don't worry, I'll provided a list of Cursed Fruit.

Sign-Up

Name:(First and last)
Apperance:(Pictures are fine, if no picture, 2-3 lines)
Personality(3-4 lines at the most)
History-(ATLEAST 3 lines)
Cursed Fruit:(What cursed fruit did your character eat?If you want a made up one, but put MU in the cursed fruit section of the SU)
Attacks:(What attacks does your character know. 5 attacks at the least, must be descriptive)
How long have they had their powers:(Make is eaiser to come up with the right schedule )

Accepted Members
-Chaos Dude-Logia Fruit-Monkey D.Hiro
-
-
Pending Members
-
-
-
Denined Members
-
-
-
Resevered Members
-
-
-

Last edited by Xerion; 10-26-2007 at 08:59 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:03 PM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Default Re: One Piece:Devil Fruit Mystery[SU]

List of Cursed Fruits

What? You thought I was going to list all of them? This just seems quicker.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:05 PM
iChaos Offline

Ah the 2nd One Piece RP. Yoy know I created the first One Piece RP, but anyway reserve me
Alright I have my sign up if you don't mind I add some stuff

Name:Monkey D. Hiro (Hiro for short)
Nickname:Hiro the "Wind Kid"
Hieght:4'5
Birthday:September 14, 1993
Wieght:150 lbs
Body:Tanned skin,Meduim,no muscles
Weapons:Uses DF power
Looks:Hiro wears a Straw hat, underneath his hat is his black hair that stops at his neck. Tysons also wears a red un-buttoned shirt wearing an undershirt which was white with black trousers with sandals.
Description:Strong for a kid
Special Attacks/Techniques:
(There's some I made up but I don't wanna write em)
Devil Fruit:Kaze Kaze No Mi
Devil Fruit Ability:Allows User to control wind as well as turn into it like all Logia types do
Personality:Hiro's kind,Brave and he'll always have your back,and he always will if he dosen't be there for you he will never forgive himself
Rivals:
Friends/Allies: No one
Dream:To become the Next King of the pirates
Dislikes:Fire,heat
History:
When 10 year old Hiro was hanging out with his Brother Luffy.Before luffy left the Island.When both where playing soccer,usually Luffy would of been with Shanks but shanks haven't got to the island yet.As they where playing Luffy kicked the ball to far with his long legs.Hiro told him that he would get it.He ran as fat as he could to get until he tripped over a fruit.Luffy yelled "Hurry up"."I am,I am".Hiro picked up thy fruit took a good clean bite.Hiro choked some down and the rest out."Yuck,this is the disguisting,dirt taste better than this",Hiro complained.Just then Luffy came next to Hiro."Hey,Hiro what are you eating,I want some",Luffy said."Trust me you don't wanna eat it",Hiro told Luffy.Luffy try to take but Hiro took it and hidden it.Days have been gone by and Luffy has left the island with his power of the Gumo Gumo no mi.While Hiro's still at the island he's been training with his Gorou Gorou no mi.So far he's as strong as Chopper.He dosen't have that much belli.So right know Hiro's weak but he's hoping that he'll be as strong as Luffy,Ace or Gol D. Roger or Gold Roger.
Eyes:Hazel
Hair:Black like Luffy's
Heroes:Luffy and Ace and the rest of the D's
oh and the reason he hitted ground cause he had gotten made cause he was starving he was alone no one would take care of him
Dream:To be known to all pirates instead of calling him "Kid "or "Small fry"
How I long have you had your powers?:For 3 years
Hope I get approved

Last edited by iChaos; 10-26-2007 at 08:46 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:58 PM
Xerion Offline
Master Trainer

Chaos Dude you're Accepted! You didn't have to put all of that, but hey, what ever floats your boat.

-Xerion
Old 10-26-2007, 09:02 PM
iChaos Offline

Uh, Thanks Xerion, I'll do anything to join this rp.

~Chaos~