Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 03-20-2005, 07:40 PM
PokemonElite2000 Offline

Send a message via ICQ to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via AIM to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via MSN to PokemonElite2000 Send a message via Yahoo to PokemonElite2000
Default PokePark Coverage from Official Pokemon Site!

PokePark Coverage from Official Pokemon Site!
-03/20/05-

Fresh from their newly designed website, the official site has been updated with coverage of the new PokePark in Nagoya, Japan. The new Pokemon theme park will run from March 18th, 2005 through September 25th, 2005.

Visit the official Pokemon website for images and video coverage of the PokePark: www.pokemon.com

Related Links
PokePark Official Website - English Version

*For news complete with pictures, go to the website: www.pokemonelite2000.com
Old 03-20-2005, 08:05 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga
Default Re: PokePark Coverage from Official Pokemon Site!

One word… wow.

In all the years I’ve been a hardcore Pokémon fan, I never once thought I’d actually see something even close to this becoming real. Sure, the crazy and possibly outlandish idea of it came to my head a few times, but I simply laughed it off and simply thought the expectations of ever seeing anything even close to it would just be a dream.

Sure, it’s not exactly as massive as Disney World or something like that is, but holy crap, it’s certainly starting off on the right track. After all, Disney World didn’t start off big and massive either. And perhaps people here may think it’s a bit too “kiddie-like,” but doing something like that can be very successful niche marketing when it comes to trying to outmatch much bigger parks, who are targeting so many market segments at once, and may over look this one. My only hope is that it becomes extremely successful, and they bring something like this over to the USA. I’m sure that after spending likely over $300 bucks at New York’s Pokémon Center, I’d definitely like to see what this is going to be like.

I highly recommend looking at the photos the site provides, some of them will definitely make you smile and make you almost wish you were there to see what it all actually looks like in real life.

Heh, truly gone are the days that Pokémon will still be called just a “fad.”