Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:32 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: The Tower of Tears (Pokémon)(Signups)

I'm withdrawing myself also man. Too busy. Sorry. Nice rp though. You deserve it.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:37 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Come on! People keep quitting! This is awful.
Wow, I wish there was a good RP to go to. Oh look at that, there's one in my signature. Weird.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:45 AM
Chiakakiri Offline
Amateur Trainer

Looks fun! I'll give it a shot, all the other Rps I keep signing up for never take off..so here we go ^^

Name: Sachiko

Personality: A kind & loving person, if you even briefly talk to her you will hear the warmth from her soul in her soft & gentle voice. However because of her childhood, Sachiko is very withdraw from the world, her few friends only being her Pokemon & a few other people.Sachiko enjoys caring for others, even if that person isn't in need of any assistance. People like her for who she is, but somehow she doesn't quite see that yet.

Appearance: Her sparkling emerald eyes eyes are often the envy of others around her & her long, crimson hair dangles right above the soles of her shoes. She dons an ice blue long sleeved T-shirt, a pair of black pants & ice blue high-top converse. She carries a black messenger bag in which she keeps all her belongings. Sachiko also has a mysterios scar that runs across her nose, she never talks about & nobody has ever asked (Think Iruka from Naruto!).

Other: Sachiko's childhood was very traumatizing & she doesn't like to talk about it. Because of her past, she is quiet & doesn't say anything much. She often loves to raise strange Pokemon, she also enjoys adopting Pokemon that have been abandon by cruel & unloving trainers.
--------------------------
Pokemon:

Name of Pokémon
Pain

Species
Houndoom

Unique traits
His sparkling blue eyes & balled piercings on his tounge make him a very unique-looking Houndoom. His Speed is intense & he specializes in Special Attack.

Personality:
Pain is very calm & obedient. In a story he would be a "Protagonist", always trying to keep the peace between everyone. Pain resents being a battling Pokemon & enjoys relaxing better than fighting. Pain is also very sympathetic & a good listener.

Name of Pokémon
Konan

Species
Linoone

Unique traits
Instead of brown stripes, her stripes are a bright sky blue. She has a ring piercing on her lower lip & also has an origami flower attached to her left ear.

Personality
Konan is a very loving & caring creature, much like her master. Konan stands by Pain's side loyally, seeming to have a small crush on him. Konan loves her "family" & will do anything to protect them--even if it means death.

Name of Pokémon
Minato

Species
Ninetails

Unique traits
Minato wears a white headband with the Kanji for "Fire" inscribed in bright red on it, giving him bangs that dangle over his crimson eyes.

Personality
Minato is very brave & enjoys standing out from the crowd. He is also very noble & will fight for what he believes in. Though sometimes Minato can be very silly & annoying, unintentianally of course.

Last edited by Chiakakiri; 10-31-2007 at 05:28 PM.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:16 PM
Innocent Bystander Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedros View Post
Come on! People keep quitting! This is awful.
Wow, I wish there was a good RP to go to. Oh look at that, there's one in my signature. Weird.
(A) Not really. With two less, there'll be fewer people I'd have to deal with declining. I'm only going to accept four people to keep the RP somewhat small compared to others with counts that go into the upper teens.
(B)The way you referred to that RP sounded like a bad commercial, dude. No offense.
Anyway, moving on.
------------------------------------------------------
The following list of five includes the people I've accepted into the RP. If you aren't one of the people who were accepted, don't feel bad. If nothing, this should encourage you to try and become even better than you originally thought. A challenge or request to place in extra effort can turn "special," into, "normal." I found that out myself.

Gaby
Neo Pikachu
Vedros
Chiakakiri
Old 11-01-2007, 08:33 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros
Default Re: The Tower of Tears (Pokémon)(Signups {Closed})

Thanks for accepting me and yeah, I do have a really cheesy sense of humour.

Last edited by vedros; 11-01-2007 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Spelling Errors; Ewww....
Old 11-01-2007, 10:51 PM
Chiakakiri Offline
Amateur Trainer

Yay! Thanks for accepting me! This will be fun, I can tell.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:12 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Red face Re: The Tower of Tears (Pokémon)(Signups {Closed})

Quick question,was i or was i not accepted?

The secret is the answer
Old 11-02-2007, 01:56 AM
Innocent Bystander Offline
Amateur Trainer

Whoops, that was an error. I meant to say four people would be accepted, not five. Sorry, you weren't. My suggestion would be to just wander around and observe other people. I did that and I wound up writing near novel-quality fan-fiction. And being good at that can really help you out when it comes to role-playing. But it's your choice on how you improve.