Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-26-2007, 02:03 AM
Innocent Bystander Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default The Tower of Tears (Pokémon)(Signups {Closed})

Well, the success of this role-play is more or less going to determine my general presence in this section of the forums, not like any of you would even care. I actually think this is going to fall flat on its face as another one of the many role-plays that are swept off on a daily basis, like all the others. Either way, I'll wing it for the fourth time.

Backstory
“Long ago in the region Johto, there was a battle. Yes, there have been countless battles before, but this battle was special. Over the city of Ecruteak, Lugia and Ho-oh battled with one another. This happened once every year on the very same date. It was nothing special to the citizens of the city.

At least it seemed so. Lugia and Ho-oh’s battles with one another grew ever more intense. This specific battle, however… took itself to new heights. The two Legendary Pokémon used never before seen attacks against each other. More powerful, destructive attacks.

The battle ended with a draw and as the citizens of Ecruteak hurried to care for those wounded in the destruction that ensued. The powerful winds summoned by Lugia’s wings toppled houses and swept off children, who were never found again. Ho-oh’s flaming attacks set near everything they touched ablaze.

However Lugia’s power was the most destructive and thus the humans blamed it alone for the destruction. It was human nature to find a scapegoat, however neither of the Legendary Pokémon knew this.

And as such, Lugia was heartbroken. “Then I shall leave…but not without this. A curse upon you and all your descendants. When The Diamond Pole of your city fails to exist… so shall Ecruteak and all who hail from this most impure city…” And with those words, Lugia flew off to the Whirl Islands where it has been since said to weep, its heart broken forevermore. Betrayed by its very followers.

Even with Lugia’s status in their culture--The God of the Wind and Sea, the humans paid no heed to its words. They went on with their lives, rebuilding their city under the intent and watching eyes of Ho-oh.

Happy to be rid of its archrival after so long, Ho-oh lived happily. It burned Lugia’s tower to the ground, taking pity on the three Pokémon that happened to be trapped inside, turning them into Raikou, Suicune, and Entei. Disappearing into the top of The Tin Tower, Ho-oh left the task of watching the humans to its now faithful servants. Ho-oh over time disappeared into the golden beam that now supports the last floor of The Tin Tower.

The Diamond Pillar in the center of Ecruteak slowly began to crumble away…and centuries from now, it is likely little more than three feet. The once proud pillar of pure diamond having shrunk to ten times its original size. The older citizens of Ecruteak believe in The Legend of the Diamond Pillar not… But the youth of that cursed city does…” -Book of Fables

Plot Explanation
You needn’t plan on driving the majority of the plot—that’s my job. Anyway, this is something of a cliché type of RP, but I plan to counterbalance that with an actual plot the entire way, which I have in a document on my computer.

Anyway, it’s the standard, “A few friends go on a walk and stumble into a huge adventure,” role-play. Easy to follow and you know exactly what to do. Obviously, the starting point is in Ecruteak City.

Rules
1. If your signup isn’t giving me enough, I’ll ask you to edit. If you should improve your post quality, I’ll tell you.
2. Posts should be at least two paragraphs or ten full sentences. It isn’t too hard to have a subject and a verb in each sentence, right?
3. No God-modding, flaming, or Total Character Control (TCC).
4. I won’t instantly boot you if you’re late or something. I’ll let you know when I’ve noticed your absence. I can understand if you suddenly have a week-long power outage. We don’t live on the internet, we only exploit it.
5. I reserve the right to kick anyone out of the role-play for any reason.
6. I will eventually notice if you’re doing something wrong.
7. I’ve seen quite a few role-plays die because they drifted onto the second page or it’d been a long time since someone posted. I'd appreciate it not coming to that within the first two pages...provided this ever gets enough members to get off the ground.
8. Subtly say the name of a fruit in your sign up. Make it blend in, so people can’t find out about it just by looking at other signups.
9. Don't post your signup and start without my consent. I do not want people joining then considering themselves accepted, without me saying so.
10. All PE2K rules should apply.

Signups
(Note that by applying, you are stating that if you are accepted, you will stay with this RP until the end.)
Name:
Personality: (Length doesn’t matter as long as their personality is well-described.)
Appearance: (A decent couple paragraphs.)
Other:

Name of Pokémon
Species: (No legendaries.)
Personality:
(Repeated for however many Pokémon the character has {Maximum of three})

Average Post:

My Signup
Name: Zephyr “Zeph” Prince
Personality: On the outside, Zephyr tends to appear quite happy and carefree, mindlessly joking around and annoying the townspeople in his neighborhood. He generally has something of a smile on his face and can be quite outgoing at times. Everyone at his school knows that he’s one of the brightest bulbs in the bunch, but his grades fail to reflect that, mostly due to the ratio of one passed in homework assignment out of every three. Overall, he doesn’t care when he does something as long as it gets done on time and that he has the power to decide exactly how his life will end up.

When alone, Zephyr’s true personality shows as a depressed adolescent who seeks comfort from none. He believes no one understands what he’s going through and holds it in until he eventually breaks down when the pressure builds too high. This is more likely caused by the many mentally scarring experiences he’s had throughout his life, rather than stress. He dedicates himself toward his own self betterment, but can never seem to reach his goals, giving him a low self-esteem.

Appearance: Zephyr stands at about five feet and five inches with an average build. His clear skin is a very lightly tanned cream color, striking against his unnatural, deep purple eyes. His long hair has been spiked into what he calls a “hedgehog,” sweep, gradually making its way down to the end of his hairline on the back of his neck. He doesn’t appear to be one of the many who’ll gain facial hair when they grow older, and seems as if he’ll have a young appearance for quite a while.

Zephyr generally wears a white, pinstripe button down with a black and white print of lotus flowers on the back. Around his neck dangles a necklace with single, but large moonstone on an onyx backdrop. On his right forearm is a long, black and red, bracelet-type device known as the Omega Pokégear—a super advanced version of the original Pokégear with new functionalities added onto it. A pair of long, dark blue jeans hang from a reversible belt, concealing the point where his legs connect to a pair of mild athletic shoes that are emblazoned with a flame pattern on a black background.

Other: Zephyr has always loved anything with a lime flavor; he’s also usually carrying around a sketchpad with a few pencils in his pocket.

Ivan
Species: Quilava
Unique traits: None.
Personality: Ivan is a very negative Pokémon, in something of an endless depression. He stays silent for the most part, letting his actions speak louder than his “words.”

Solstice
Species: Dragonaire
Unique traits: Has the gift of “human,” tongue.
Personality: Solstice prides herself on outward appearance and would much rather rub off as a dignified creature that’s superior to humans.

Kerrik
Species: Swellow
Unique traits: None.
Personality: Kerrik is almost always bursting with energy, looking for something to do, no matter where he finds himself. The world is his playground.

Last edited by Innocent Bystander; 11-01-2007 at 04:17 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:02 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros
Default Re: The Tower of Tears (Pokémon)(Signups)

Hey guy, I'll sign-up. I love supporting good RPs.
One voice makes a difference!
Old 10-26-2007, 02:36 PM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

I only get on 5 days a week for around half an hour at a time. But count me in. (:

Working on my profile as we speak.

<3

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Old 10-26-2007, 03:10 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Hello! Hello! Gaby here asking for a reservee! This RP is way too <3 to pass out. =D Expect my SU sooner or later. But how dare you be cruel to Lugia?! DIE ECRUTEAK PEO-

??: >> Ahem?

...Meep. *runs*

EDIT:

---
//SU//
---

//Name//
Takahashi, Emi
//Age//
//Gender//
Female
//Personality//
Emi is a very quiet, very shy girl. She dislikes talking to people she doesn't know too well, and will usually blush if it's a boy. However, she almost usually smiles at anyone that talks to her, just that she quivers a little while speaking. If you gain her trust, though it is quite hard for her to trust one, she'll warm up and out will come out her other side. This side of hers is more talkative and happy-go-lucky. She'll usually joke around as well, though she knows when to be serious. When she's angry, she usually loses control of her words, sometimes even saying things she knows she shouldn't say, as it would really hurt the other's feeling to a deep extent. When she calms down, she usually has a face of guilt, and she'll usually ask for forgiveness. She is semi-clueless, and usually has a lot fo awkward moments. These result in her face turning into a tomato. Not literally.

Though, when alone, her true personality is revealed. Very few people know about this, only those Emi knows she can trust, but she tends to cry when she's alone, blaming herself for almost everything that has happened in the past, mainly not saving her mother and brother, who died in a car accident. In truth, she knows she couldn't have done a thing, but she still blames herself for it. She'll cry and cry, not accepting help from anyone. She'll be depressed for most of the day after this, but she always has one thing that calms her down and brings her spirits back up. Playing her flute. She'll walk to a spot in the nearby forest only she knows of, sitting on a tree stump where the moon is clearly visible before playing a beautiful tune on her flute. Sometimes, her Pokemon like to join in as well. They're the only ones who know everything from her, and they seem to be the only ones she'll accept help from.
//Appearance//
Click!
Emi stands at a short height for her age, only being 4'3" in size. She's also not too developed, so most people tend to confuse her for a young, ten year old girl. Her hair is a dark gray color, neck-length, except for her bangs, which go past her shoulders a slight bit. She also has two long pigtails on the sides of her head. Her face usually has a light, shy blush under her large, green eyes, almost always having an adorable smile on it, or a saddened frown, depending on her current mood. She also wears a pair of small glasses, hence she can't see things that are too far well. Her usual choice of clothing is a black and white shirt, which is usually under a black jacket that she almost always has on when out of her house. She also wears a crème-going-to-gray scarf around her neck, and she’s rarely ever seen without it, giving people the idea that it has a special meaning to them. Most of the time, she wears a blue miniskirt, with black stockings that obviously cover her entire legs. What? You’d expect her to let people look at her pretty legs? Hell no. Anyways, she usually wears a pair of school shoes, hence she always wonders why people buy so many pricey shoes. They’re just shoes. What’s so great about them? Lastly, she always, and I do mean always wears a golden locket shaped like a heart around her neck at all times. Some say she even sleeps with it on. Inside is a picture of her now-passed on mother and brother.
//Other//
She loves anything with an orange color in it. Especially the fruit. She also always has her flute nearby, no matter what happens. If you catch her out at night, expect her to be playing a tune.

---
//Pokermenz//
---

//Name of Pokémon//
Setsuko
//Species//
Chatot
//Gender//
Female
//Unique traits//
The white feathers around her neck are black instead of white, and the tail and head feathers are white instead of black. She can also speak an almost perfect human tongue.
//Personality//
Setsuko is a very talkative Chatot. It's hard not to hear her yap close for more than a minute or two. Since she's spent so much time with Emi, she's learned a lot of words, and can talk almost like a human, though she has her faults. She's also Emi's helper when it comes to anything musical.

//Name of Pokémon//
Senritsu
//Species//
Flygon
//Gender//
Male
//Unique traits//
He's a shiny Flygon, the only one in Emi's team. Other than that, he's just your usual, average Flygon.
//Personality//
Senritsu is the more serious and quiet one in the team. He tends to watch everyone's actions, narrowing his eyes if he sees even one error. However, to Emi, he's a kind softy that'll never refuse a favor. When he sets his eyes on a goal, he'll never stop until he has it done.

//Name of Pokémon//
Kaichou
//Species//
Ledian
//Gender//
Female
//Unique traits//
She has above-average speed, though her defenses have lowered because of this. Even so, it's hard to hit this little bugger. She's also a pretty good grasswhistler.
//Personality//
Kaichou is the helpful apple in the team. She's always there if you need something done, and always keeps a happy smile on her face. She's always with Emi when she's practicing her flute, usually playing a grasswhistle with her. She knows how and when exactly to play it to give the tune that extra spice that makes it even greater than it already is.

---

I love how all of Emi's Pokemon's names mean "melody" in Japanese. X3

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 10-27-2007 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Appearance Change
Old 10-26-2007, 06:08 PM
Neo Emolga Offline

Send a message via AIM to Neo Emolga

Name: Kenneth Metzger

Personality: Often very impatient, Kenneth definitely isn’t the kind of person to sit idle and wait for things to happen. He adopts a Korean-like policy that if its not done or said in forty-five minutes, its really not worth his time, often leading to others considering him to be rude if he gets up and walks out the door. Meanwhile, he also has a very cynical and sarcastic nature to him, especially targeted at what he feels is nonsense and the incompetence of other people. However, most of the things he’s thinking about are never spoken unless the person really asks for it to be thrown in their face.

When it comes to school and work, Kenneth is smart and learns quickly, but he still does a rushed job. Usually the first to turn in exams and rush out of the testing center to go do more entertaining things, Kenneth still does well enough to get a B- average, but it potentially could be flawless if he spent more time with it. In the meantime, Kenneth much rather prefers urban settings like the big apple than suburban towns. He can’t stand country living at all, and would rather live in a prison than a farmstead.

As far as hobbies and other activities, Kenneth loves sports and Pokémon training, as well as just generally spending time outside and not cooped up in classrooms. Meanwhile, he also adores first person shooter games. Every once in a while, Kenneth will sit down to read story books after he’s gotten very tried of staring at textbooks all afternoon.

Appearance: Kenneth is taller than most, standing around 6’3”, and has fair skin tone. He also has brown eyes and long brown hair that slightly covers his eyes and reaches down to his shoulders. Meanwhile, he wears baggy dark green cargo pants and a black t-shirt depicting various logos of his favorite metal bands, as well as a backpack that has camouflage on it. On colder days, he’ll wear a black hoodie on top of his t-shirt.

Kenneth doesn't mind getting his hands dirty, is easily motived by dares and peer pressure, but not enough to do something that he could get addicted to (won't get talked into smoking cigarettes). However, he doesn't like staying filthy for long periods of time, and often showers.

Meanwhile, he doesn’t wear any jewelry, except a sports watch with a digital readout.

Other: Through his college studies in trying to become an architect, he knows a lot about buildings as well as their construction. Unlike many others around him, he sympathizes with Lugia, and in his spare time, managed to draw out a working floor plan of the Brass Tower’s reconstruction, but he has some doubts it will ever come to pass due to it being a historical site.

Name: Scabs
Species: Furret
Unique Traits: A little bigger than more Furrets, but also a little slower. His speed is down but his defenses are up.
Personality: Very laidback and causal. Meanwhile, scabs does have a playful kind of nature to him, but unless its about battling or having fun, Scabs really isn’t interested in work or being bored. Very impatient as well.

Name: Clyde
Species: Floatzel
Unique Traits: Has a working knowledge of how to use some basic human tools, but not electronics (Could use a watering can but not a cell phone).
Personality: Sly, crafty, but also resourceful. Clyde doesn’t particularly like brute force as much as being inventive in battle and taking full advantage of his surrounding environment. Meanwhile, he also enjoys Kenneth’s metal music, but mostly because it’s the only thing he’s really ever heard.

Name: Sami
Species: Flareon
Unique Traits: Better than average dodging ability, but when she does get hit, it hurts a little more than usual.
Personality: A true lover of speed and finesse, Sami is very energetic and doesn’t like stopping until total exhaustion. Meanwhile, she loves nothing more than running laps around confused enemies. In downtime, she can take on a very mischievous personality from being bored and being impatient.

Old 10-26-2007, 06:17 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Excellent job. Reserve me please. I'll have my sign-up soon.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:54 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I want to reserve too please!
Old 10-26-2007, 07:24 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

Hope this is fine....

Name: Arthur Cleveland

Personality: Arthur is a loner, by nature. He doesn't like to talk with strangers neither with his few friends. Arthur just likes to be left alone with his own feelings and thoughts: these are they most beloved friends.
Sometimes Arthur can be really devilish, destroying everyone and everything with his 'inside power', just to achieve his objectives.
He really doesn't care if he's doing anything wrong or anything right, instead of it, he just cares about himself.

Appearance: Arthur is a non-emotive person. Although evilness burns inside his fake-heart, he doesn’t show any of the emotions he feels within, and as so his face is always serious without any smile or any frown.
He wears a long and dark hood, which gives him an Evil appearance, almost like a Vampire. He wears a dark purple sleeveless shirt and long dark trousers.
Although this mystical appearance, Arthur is an attractive young man. His hair is from a light-brown colour, which contrasts with his dark hood. Arthur has deep blue eyes, which are said to often hypnotise anyone that look into them deeply. In his right eye, he has a vertical scar that crosses his skin, right by the middle.
Arthur is not a tall guy, but he believes that he’s taller than the other people. His sleeveless shirt reveals that he does some body-fitness, due to his good body shape.

Name of Pokémon: Missy

Species: Mismagius

Unique traits: Missy has a larger hat-type head, than the other Mismagius. She also sings lovely melodies, that hypnotise, anyone that hears it.

Personality:[/B] Missy is quite a fancy and charming Pokémon. Her levitation is so soft, that you can even think that the Pokémon is fake.
When her trainer is sad, she sings lovely melodies for him.

Name of Pokémon: Mimo

Species: Mime Jr.

Unique traits: Mimo can mimic every thing he sees. He has a unique capacity of memorizing and copying, of the objects.
He is very young and as so he’s very energetic and has some childish attitudes.

Personality: Mimo is almost hyperactive. Although he can be quiet, when he’s miming objects and people, he can’t stay more than ten minutes in the same place or with the same person (excepting his trainer).
Allong with Missy, this baby Pokémon tries always his best, in order to get his trainer attention.

Last edited by MikaelO; 10-26-2007 at 07:27 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:12 PM
iChaos Offline

Eh, Reserve me please
Old 10-26-2007, 08:19 PM
DarkLugiaMaster Gir Offline
Elite Trainer

Talking Re: The Tower of Tears (Pokémon)(Signups)

Name:Jason M. Ross
Personality:Is a fun loving kid,who is very annoying,his tatics are great though even thought he has no common sense(he thought he could ride a train to Jhoto),quotes movie and Tv Shows alot,and is a geniouse just can't acess it 0_o,he is pervish at times and loves dark and legendary,his favorite pokemon are Umbreon,Crobat.and Mewtwo in that order,He acts brave but is a scaredy cat
Items: Potions,Revives,and food
History: When he started his journey one year ago he was a foolshish child,he chose a Charmander as a starter wich now lives with sister and mom and same with his enasuar,and alot others and all hoen starters final forms,so okay some are his father's but still his since he died,he acts dumb on purpose and adds an s oe ed onto the ends as words as gets and wanteded,he travled with his friends Anth,Zeb,and Derik through Kanto and got to the finals of the leage championship only to be stopped by his Rival and Evil Dark Clone Sheen who uses the pokemon opposites of him i.e He has Espeon Jason has Umbreon
Appearance:He also always has snacks,his DS,his Teddiursa Stuffed Pet,a Portable TV,and and a books of somesort(The image takes up most of the paragraph 0_o)
Other:He is almost always prepared,His favorite Legendary is Mewtwo,and his online name is mine

Name of Pokémon:Todd
Species:Umbreon8(he's a clone 0_0)
Unique traits:He can telepathicley talk to Jason
Personality:A genouse,and fun loving

Name of Pokémon:BatGirl
Species:Crobat
Unique traits:She can also talk like Todd,She can turn Pink on will and black
Personality:Loves Jason,Thinks no one but Jason and His pokemon love her,is very protective of Jason,is very tough but sweet

Name of Pokémon:Puff
Species:Breeloom
Unique traits:Talks like all above,is tough and can withstand many competitions and always argues with Batgirl over Jason
Personality:Loves Jason as all his pokemon do,She didn't want to be caught as a Shroomish but loves she did,she fought and knocked out all his bokemon but Zubat(BatGirl),BatGirl fell asleep and Puff got caught from behind,and now is as Tough as Crobat,and is also very protective of Jason

AAlso can i use sheen i want to keep his form a secret...

The secret is the answer

Last edited by DarkLugiaMaster Gir; 10-26-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 12:32 AM
Innocent Bystander Offline
Amateur Trainer

Nine. Agh... I hate to decline people who're seriously interested, so my brain's about to burst over deciding who's in and who isn't. To give everyone a fair chance, I'll wait until everyone's posted their signup. And maybe I might add a couple more slots for characters, but don't count on it. Though right now, I'll read through what has been posted and point out any errors. Otherwise, I won't be doing much else for the time being.

DarkLugiaMasterGir: The categories of History and Items are non-existant in this role-play. Neither of those are complete necessities. And I think I've seen you use this signup in another RP.

MikaelO: I don't really have anything to say, since I refuse to make anyone change their character in any way.

Neo Pikachu: Well I didn't expect any sort of moderator to apply for this RP, that's for sure.

Gaby: In all honesty, I've only seen about two or three people use a picture, then give words as well. But compared to some role-players I've met, I haven't been around that long.

And then there are five people with reservations. And to those people with reservations, I'll give you all about five days, starting tomorrow. I'll be going crazy by the end of the fifth day, but it's for the sake of fairness.

This last paragraph directed at everybody, I'll be making the decision sometime on November first as long as nothing comes up. Which means the RP won't be starting until then, but I'll tell you now, that I've begun to post the discussion thread.
Old 10-27-2007, 01:04 AM
iChaos Offline

-Name-
Tyson Jake

-Age-

-Gender-Male

-Personality-
Tyson is a lean mean machine and sometimes a shy guy and a humuorus guy but mostly a humorous guy who likes to joke around like an Aipom woulde be and sometimes act like a Aipom. Tyson is also tough as an Aipom and strong as a Primeape and never turns away from an battle not from anyone even if he facing a tough trainer, some people say this kids got guts and is nuts to battle against em' but he proves them wrong cause he's the best he can be.

-Appearance-Tyson wear a blue and grey hoodie with red on it to. The main part or the stomache part is blue, his short sleeves are grey and his hood is red. Tyson wears blue baggy jeans with peach colored skin and his eyes are black so is his hair which had a few spikes (not pointy) and reaches to his neck with fingerless gloves for each hand.

~Pokemon~

~Name Of Pokemon~
Rage
~Species~
Aipom
~Gender~
Male
~Unique Traits~
Rage was Tyson first pokemon, and stays out of the pokeball.

~Name Of Pokemon~
Sparks
~Species~
Jolteon
~Gender~
Male
~Unique Traits~
Sparks had unbelievable speed, and has a special move could Volt Tackle.

~Name Of Pokemon~
Aqua
~Species~
Buizel
~Gender~
Male
~Unique Traits~
Aqua is very fast on water and swims Tyson everywhere he wants.

Last edited by iChaos; 10-29-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 12:38 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I've decided to withdraw from this RP. I won't be on long enough to stay active on this one, so sorry, but I've just got too many things to do.
Old 10-30-2007, 04:30 PM
miyoun Offline

Send a message via MSN to miyoun Send a message via Skype™ to miyoun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruiizu-bozu View Post
I only get on 5 days a week for around half an hour at a time. But count me in. (:

Working on my profile as we speak.

<3
I'll have it by tomorrow.

I just realised it ain't finished yet.

(Plus I've got revision evenings after school for two weeks.)

don't wanna be a sing sing boy | twitter | last.fm
Old 10-30-2007, 05:07 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

<Name>:

Xhalla Guetaa

<Age>:

<Gender>:

Male

<Personality>:

Xhalla is naive and panicky, practically scared of his own shadow and quick to believe anyone who tells him he's right to fear it. He can be loud and obnoxious at times, though he does not like to annoy people, and is quick to apoligize, even if he does not know what he did wrong. He avoids people and places that are unfamiliar,
and his fear of new things is so severe, that he will develop a nervous twitch and a stutter. He does not enjoy doing many things, and is quite pessimistic, though he has learned to keep it - and everything else - to himself. Strangely, he does not actually fear the most common things like the dark and heights, mostly just social situations and new experiences cause him to shudder.

<Appearance>:

Xhalla is small and frail, generally weak looking. He stands merely 4' 5" and weighs a meager 80 lbs. He has disheveled chestnut-brown hair, and his eyes match. Xhalla usually wears long-sleeved shirts and long pants, as his small size is connected to being cold all the time. He has very pale skin.
(Add more later)

Kuya (KWee-A)

<Species>:
Arcanine

<Gender>:
Male

<Unique Traits>:
Can spit "firebombs" which explode on impact.
They require alot of energy, however, so not using them is wiser.

<Personality>:
Kuyat fancies himself a noble warrior, protecting those weaker than him (which he considers everyone), and putting honour above all.

Kadi
<Species>:
Kirlia

<Gender>:
Male

<Unique Traits>:
Teleportation skills are advanced, but he relies on it, as he will take massive damage from a good hit.

<Personality>:
Kadi is a nervous wreck, pressured constantly to evolve by others of his species. It's difficult to decide because he is good at Psychic and Fighting powers, but masters neither.

No Nickname
<Species>:
Gastrodon (West Sea)

<Gender>:
Female

<Unique Traits>:
As a West Sea Gastrodon, she loves dirt more than water and can absorb the water from dirt.
This can sometimes kill plants, however.

Personality:
Gastrodon is very stubborn, refusing to answer to a nickname. When annoyed, she will spray water and make mud.