Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Other Boards » Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!


Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:32 AM
Light Manaphy's Avatar
Light Manaphy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colony 9 at the Bionis' Foot
Posts: 1,930
Default Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

I'm just wondering who watches this show. It's pretty neat. The fifth generation of Digimon. What I really like are the new teenage characters and how they brought Agumon back.

I watched alot of episodes on youtube, but then I got bored of youtube. Finally the series is releasing in the US in October of this year and I'm happy.

So just discuss the series here. But don't say bad things about it.
__________________


:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-15-2007, 08:25 AM
SBaby's Avatar
SBaby Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 253
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Digimin World: Data Squad comes out on the 18th of this month (in three days). So people with a PS2 get to see a preview of what the characters from the next season will look like, if they didn't watch it on youtube yet.
__________________
Congress continues to make a push against video games and gamers. However, gamers aren't helpless.

http://www.videogamevoters.org/



Does SatAM even NEED an introduction?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-15-2007, 01:30 PM
Light Manaphy's Avatar
Light Manaphy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colony 9 at the Bionis' Foot
Posts: 1,930
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBaby View Post
Digimin World: Data Squad comes out on the 18th of this month (in three days). So people with a PS2 get to see a preview of what the characters from the next season will look like, if they didn't watch it on youtube yet.
it is? I saw on the commercial that it was coming out next month.

oh well. I've been brain dead lately. It could have said this month. XD
__________________


:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:12 PM
soulja boy jr Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 113
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

when does the new digimon come out in tv
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Light Manaphy's Avatar
Light Manaphy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colony 9 at the Bionis' Foot
Posts: 1,930
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja boy jr View Post
when does the new digimon come out in tv
Read the first post of this thread...
__________________


:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:15 PM
soulja boy jr Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 113
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Manaphy View Post
Read the first post of this thread...
ok i will
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-15-2007, 04:16 PM
soulja boy jr Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 113
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Manaphy View Post
Read the first post of this thread...
ok i got it ty for telling me
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-15-2007, 09:20 PM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 694
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

The 18th? Someone lied, Wikipedia said October 1st. Oh, well... Anyways. This season looks awesome! Much, much better than Frontier which was awful(Humans turing INTO Digimon?! That's messed up...). And i like that Blue Dog Thing. He reminds me of Lucario.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 09-15-2007, 09:25 PM
Light Manaphy's Avatar
Light Manaphy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colony 9 at the Bionis' Foot
Posts: 1,930
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
The 18th? Someone lied, Wikipedia said October 1st. Oh, well... Anyways. This season looks awesome! Much, much better than Frontier which was awful(Humans turing INTO Digimon?! That's messed up...). And i like that Blue Dog Thing. He reminds me of Lucario.
Wikipedia, for once, didn't lie. It is coming out on the 1st of October. I checked my TV Guide.

I like how Agumon is brought back. In a fandub on youtube, he has Guiomon's voice. I liked Digimon Frontier actually, but Data Squad and Tamers are my favorites.

The blue dog Digimon? The one with the boxing gloves? That's Gaomon.
__________________


:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 09-16-2007, 07:06 PM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 694
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Manaphy View Post
Wikipedia, for once, didn't lie. It is coming out on the 1st of October. I checked my TV Guide.

I like how Agumon is brought back. In a fandub on youtube, he has Guiomon's voice. I liked Digimon Frontier actually, but Data Squad and Tamers are my favorites.

The blue dog Digimon? The one with the boxing gloves? That's Gaomon.
Well that's a first for Wikipedia. I like how they brought back Agumon too. Especially with those red things on his hands.

Well, I guess i just didn't like Frontier because it wasn't at all like the previous seasons. I don't really HATE it, though. It was just... Meh.

Yep, That's the one. *Still learning about all the new ones names*

Last edited by Neon_Espeon; 09-16-2007 at 07:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 09-17-2007, 05:04 AM
Light Manaphy's Avatar
Light Manaphy Offline
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Colony 9 at the Bionis' Foot
Posts: 1,930
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
Well that's a first for Wikipedia. I like how they brought back Agumon too. Especially with those red things on his hands.

Well, I guess i just didn't like Frontier because it wasn't at all like the previous seasons. I don't really HATE it, though. It was just... Meh.

Yep, That's the one. *Still learning about all the new ones names*
Agumon has different digivolutions in this season, too. I forget what they're called, but they're different, that's all I know.
__________________


:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 09-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Kickme93's Avatar
Kickme93 Offline
Amateur Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: England, Newcastle
Posts: 95
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Manaphy View Post
I'm just wondering who watches this show. It's pretty neat. The fifth generation of Digimon. What I really like are the new teenage characters and how they brought Agumon back.

I watched alot of episodes on youtube, but then I got bored of youtube. Finally the series is releasing in the US in October of this year and I'm happy.

So just discuss the series here. But don't say bad things about it.
i like this season better then season 4, season 4 just spoilt it, season 1 had a sad ending but i was happy about season 2, season 3 i thought had a sad ending

atm on this series im onto episode 32, i reckon it owns!
__________________

Aron
Hatch:57
Lairon:138
Aggron:168
Level 100:342
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 09-21-2007, 02:48 AM
Shiny Zangoose's Avatar
Shiny Zangoose Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Among the Duskulls.
Posts: 297
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

I want Data Squad noooooowwwwwww. =(
__________________
Lv. 100 @ 332 <---Click to feed!
Banner and Avatar by Fire Pkmn Master
Mah Fanfic.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 09-21-2007, 11:43 AM
Team Devastation's Avatar
Team Devastation Offline
Master Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: erm... hard to say..
Posts: 323
Send a message via AIM to Team Devastation Send a message via MSN to Team Devastation
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

Be patient, it'll come
__________________
[Squitle Egg]

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 09-22-2007, 08:51 PM
Caecity's Avatar
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 3,474
Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: Digimon Data Squad (Eng.)/Digimon Savers (Jp.)

I'll have to watch it on youtube some time.
__________________

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:15 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com