Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-24-2007, 01:37 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi
Default Operation: Anti-Trainer (Johto)

Role-play is in motion everybody!!! Come and check it out here.

Our discussion is here!

Zangoose image from Suta-Ratio, with credit to our fantastic Judith for editting.
Operation Anti-Trainer

Wild or tamed, make your choice!

Trainers have been trying to capture the true rulers of this land since they first arrived, centuries ago. The humans use these being for a variety of things, from battles and collecting to self-gain and the humiliating contests. They treat them as though they were animals. We realize that not all people behave this way, but enough of them do so that the creatures need to take a stand. A radical leader of the yet-to-be-pocketed monsters going by the title Commander Goldenclaw has tried gathering supporters for his anti-trainer campaign. As luck would have it, his ideals caught on quickly, it appeared that the resistance would soon move forward to overcome their oppressors. Humans also have their supporters, many pokémon consider their captors as friends now. The Operation Anti-Trainer Team (OAT) has a simple reason for this; the device used to capture its victims uses a subtle form of mind control, bending the will of a pokémon to the trainer who captured it. Some even consider the balls to wipe out natural instincts and memory of un-captured life.

The OAT goal is simple: freedom. They have plans for each region, and in each one there is a force ready to oppose the evil that is man.

MEMBER LIST : NO VACANCY (exceptions made for sheer awesomeness)
1. Judith as Nyssa the Wigglytuff (Pro-Trainer) (Accepted)
2. Judith as Lacombe the Serviper (Anti-Trainer) (Accepted)
3. Exophi as Didacus/Diego Goldenclaw the Zangoose (Anti-Trainer) (Accepted)
4. DreamWalker as Dorian the Dragonite (Nuetral-Trainer) (Accepted)
5. someonerandom as Luke Walker the Human (Pro-Trainer) (Accepted)
6. someonerandom as Aqua Walker the Human (Pro-Trainer) (Accepted)
7. Darkness Arising as Phleto the Ambipon (Anti-Trainer) (Accepted)
8. ryoshin as Dante the Gallade (Anti-Trainer) (Accepted)
9. ChronoPika as Howler the Gabite (Anti-Trainer) (Accepted)
10. lonewolf as Zephyr the Ralts (Pro-Trainer) (Accepted)

Other Members...
11. -Alone- as Vii the Vibrava (Unknown Alliegance) (Out of time...)
12. -Alone- as Piplup the Piplup (Unknown Alliegance) (Out of time...)
13. Vedros as Elos the Hariyama (Pro-Trainer) (Withdrawn)

A note regarding sign-ups:
Write what you feel is required, nothing inappropriate please. I would like you to include a name, species (human is an option, legendary is not), alignment (Allied with <insert>), as well as a link to at least one of the role-plays you've participated in within the last five weeks. If you feel uncomfortable making your own sign-up sheet, feel free to follow the general layout of another one within the board. Just make sure you include all required information. I plan to be stricter than usual on sign ups, so try to make it look nice. Length is also appreciated. The reason behind requiring that possible RPers develop their own sign-ups is to give a possible view of the effort and creativity you'll use.

RULES
1. Only sign-up if you plan to stick with the RP.
2. If you must leave, at least do other RPers the decency of giving a final post.
3. Don't ever control another player's character without consent.
4. Be literate. Non-distracting errors may be acceptable.
5. Avoid godmodding. No one is undefeatable.
6. No drugs or sexual themes. It would be nice if everyone avoided foul language too.
7. Make decent length posts.
8. Enjoy your time here. This makes out of RP bullying a no-no.
9. If you feel I'm asking too much, don't sign up for it!
10. Make some kind of statement to recognize that you’ve read the rules.

Last edited by Exophi; 11-28-2007 at 02:29 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 02:44 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros
Default Re: Operation: Anti-Trainer (Johto)

Hey, could you please reserve me a spot?

This is, unfortunatly, the only RP post I've ever made. If it's not good enough, I can write another one, this isn't my best writing.
(This RP died, I didn't quit)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...84&postcount=3
Old 10-24-2007, 03:23 AM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedros View Post
Hey, could you please reserve me a spot?

This is, unfortunatly, the only RP post I've ever made. If it's not good enough, I can write another one, this isn't my best writing.
(This RP died, I didn't quit)

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...84&postcount=3
For now, you are Reserved.

The post was a little short there. I did enjoy the writing style, one normally only sees that in poetry. Another sample wouldn't hurt though, if you have the time.
Old 10-24-2007, 04:06 AM
Olgith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Unfortunatly I havn't Rp'd in quite some time and all of my work back then is gone. but if your willing to give me a chance I will not disapoint you

as for signing up though this is what i have came up with

Species: Snorlax

Name: Angus

Alignment: OAT

Origin/reason of existance: In Angus's earilier years of life. he was a mistreated side show act. he was forced to eat the most revolting foods to please his human captors, for years he dreamed and plotted for the great escape with his Sister Sheila. the plan didn't really go quite well. upon the final dash for freedom Sheila was struck by a Bullet, Killing her. In Angus's Blind rage of greif, he destroyed the carnival and killed every one. every single stinking human...his owner escaped. To this day he despises humans for their existance and vowed to extinguish the existance of the human race.

Personality: essentialy a good hearted Pokemon. But will turn into a monter when around trainers, breeders, and coordinators of any kind. he spends most of his time eating/roaming the lands in search for captive pokemon, then "Liberating" them. Angus has a strange sense of humar. as well as a keen eye for trickery, and will not be led wrongly. He beleives his actions towards humans are but the beggining of a new age. the return of the true race, Pokemon. also isn't afraid to get his hands dirty.

Apearence: Essentially looks like a normal Snorlax. Massive, short arms, and itty bitty feet. Along with his bulk there are a few custom tid bits, some of which incude several whip marks from the carnival days, a Brand (hot metal + skin = Brand) recieved from his owner, and a face full of emptyness and sorrow.

Other...:
Usually screams his sisters name during sleep
Doesn't hold back
Doesn't accept failure as an option
Will harm humans at any oprotunity
Really likes Apples (only thing that will calm the beast down)

thats about it. if you require anything else just ask. and sorry again for my inability to provide some sort of Previous RP Information
Old 10-24-2007, 04:34 AM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olgith View Post
Unfortunatly I havn't Rp'd in quite some time and all of my work back then is gone. but if your willing to give me a chance I will not disapoint you

as for signing up though this is what i have came up with

... <post continues>
Sorry, but what you've provided is not enough for me to accept you into this role-play. You have many spelling and grammatical errors (including sentence punctuation, which is easily remedied). I also see that you've tried getting into a lot of other role-plays around here in the past few days and had some success in that area. I wouldn't want this RP interfering with the ones you're already doing.

The areas you decided to include (Origins, Appearance, and Personality) could have used some expansion. Such as a better idea of where the brand/whip marks are located. I am generally one of the harsher critics writing and do not mean to offend you by saying this. If you choose to alter your sign-up, I may reconsidered; but for now you are Not Accepted.
Old 10-24-2007, 06:26 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

Species: Dragonite

Name: Dorian

Appearance:

Dorian is a pretty average looking Dragonite. He's extremely healthy and has been trained to be an exceptionally powerful Pokemon, so while he bears all of the regular traits of an average Dragonite, he's got a slightly more pampered look to him. His muscles are just a little bit more toned, his skin just a little bit shinier. He bears no specific mark of his trainer, however he usually comes across as almost eccentric with the happiness that he wears on his face at almost all times.

Demeanor: As is almost always seen on the face of this Dragonite, Dorian is almost always happy. He tries his best to make sure that those around him are happy, as the slightest amount of depression is enough to send his somewhat hollow smile (to be explained in history) crashing into a funk of sadness and lack of rationality. This isn't as easy as it sounds, though, for his persistence at staying happy is exceedingly strong. If he is tipped into his saddened state, though, he can take days or even weeks to get out of it.

He tries his best to make sure that those around him are not only happy, but also rational. He carries a strong distaste for gossip and quick decisions based on first impressions. Many people in his situation would just tell the more annoying of the group to just, "Piss off," but Dorian likes to teach people that this is just a barbaric thing to do, because if one does this to someone shallow or superficial without at least trying to help them, it's being just about as bad as them. When he is confronted by someone who thinks poorly of something else based off of the 'grapevine' or first impressions, he will furiously defend the person being berated, trying to get the ignorant person to drop their ways of thinking. In this sense he is also slightly hyppocritical, for he himself makes many judgements based off of someone's cover. He tries his best to hide it until he can prove or dissprove these thoughts, but usually he tries to find a way to work around them to make them truth. If he doesn't, however, and is proven wrong, he'll usually tell the person outright what he thought and that he's extremely sorry for doing so.

A tad wordy, I'm sorry.

History: Dorian was originally caught by a trainer called Jordan, a relatively older trainer considering the horde of children that were known to be coming out of their houses and getting into the thrall of the greatest thing since sliced bread: Pokemon. Jordan was a rather superficial trainer, but he hid it well under a serious mask of caring and determination to have his goals met. He caught Dorian as a very young Dratini in the Safari Zone, then knowing exactly what a Dratini could evolve into, he did everything he could to make the young Pokemon evolve as quickly as possible so that he could have a formidable Pokemon on his team. Although his ultimate goal was to be nothing more than a great trainer, to hold himself above many others and work just for the publicity (not for the love of Pokemon), as mentioned earlier, he hid this well. It appeared that while he knew that was he was doing was extremely shallow, he wanted to hide it so that everyone would think that he was indeed a great person. His act even fooled the young Dorian, convincing him that evolving was what he wanted to do and had nothing to do with self-glorification.

Jordan placed all his efforts into making the little Dratini an exceptionally powerful Dragonite, but what he missed in the process of doing all this was that the Pokemon himself never really wanted to relinquish his childhood, especially at such an early age. So although his Dragonite was powerful enough to win him many badges with ease, he didn't notice the resentment that was boiling it's way into Dorian's mind. While Dorian still holds onto the image that Jordan had created for himself, and not that of the real human, deep down he knows that what his trainer had done lacked so much empathy. Still, he was a poweful Pokemon and was well cared for, he tried to hold onto his own image of being the greatest and the happiest Pokemon in all the land. This is why underneath his mask of happiness is a deep pool of boiling resentment and agitation. This is why he is still unsure whether or not he will join the OAT when confronted, or if he will hold onto his petty dreams of something that never really existed with his tamed life.

Allignment: Anti-OAT, but will likely be recruited if pressed to face the reality of his situation.

RP Experience: Digimon Severance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=67426
(I'm the one who runs the thread, I think that the summary of it should be enough without going into posts. Feel free to look on if you wish, however. It should only back itself up.)

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-24-2007, 12:14 PM
Olgith Offline
Amateur Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophi View Post
Sorry, but what you've provided is not enough for me to accept you into this role-play. You have many spelling and grammatical errors (including sentence punctuation, which is easily remedied). I also see that you've tried getting into a lot of other role-plays around here in the past few days and had some success in that area. I wouldn't want this RP interfering with the ones you're already doing.

The areas you decided to include (Origins, Appearance, and Personality) could have used some expansion. Such as a better idea of where the brand/whip marks are located. I am generally one of the harsher critics writing and do not mean to offend you by saying this. If you choose to alter your sign-up, I may reconsidered; but for now you are Not Accepted.
alright, I admit I have a few problems with wording. and thankyou for this post. When i looked back at the last few days, I did sign up for quite a few didn't I?
I hope to RP with you some other time then. thanks again and Next time i will provide a more succulent sign up form.
Old 10-24-2007, 11:41 PM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWalker View Post
RP Experience: Digimon Severance: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=67426
(I'm the one who runs the thread, I think that the summary of it should be enough without going into posts. Feel free to look on if you wish, however. It should only back itself up.)
Hmm... this RP seems very familiar. It looks almost exactly like the one I'm in with you!

You have a great sign-up there, you're Accepted. Dorian shall make a fine addition to the force, regardless of which side he plans to fight for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olgith View Post
alright, I admit I have a few problems with wording. and thankyou for this post. When i looked back at the last few days, I did sign up for quite a few didn't I?
I hope to RP with you some other time then. thanks again and Next time i will provide a more succulent sign up form.
I look forward to it.
"Succulent"? Oh dear...
Old 10-25-2007, 01:03 AM
iChaos Offline

I'll Join

Species: Lucario

Name: Spiro

Appearance:

Personality: Spiro never gives up a battle that comes in his way. He'll take anyone down in his way he dosen't care who you are, he will kick your but. Spiro is probbaly the most toughest Lucario and the most strongest and bravest in your life. Spiro can be kind and nice but only to his friends he makes and he dosen't make alot of friends which he wish he does.

History: Raised by an annoying,aggravatting,peapsqueak kid ever name Jake. Spiro began to despise humans being force to fight his friends and tooken away from his family. Spiro was raised by Jake ever since he was an egg and as he evolves into a Riolu onto a Lucario a tough Lucario who was ready to beat of Jake anyday with his braveness,toughness and his brutal strength what could hurt a human bad very bad.

Aligment: OAT

RP Sample:
The Little ten-year old held the pokeball tightly which was containing a Glameow nicknamed Glam Queen.

"C'mon out Glam Queen,"The ten year-old girl cried as the pokeball unleashed a beamed outside and came out was a blueish greyish cat pokemon which was facing the ten-year old oponent pokemon which was an Piplup.

"Okay Glam Queen use Shadow Claw,"Cried the girl.

The girl oponent hesistated and didn't know what to do.As the oponent hesitated the Glameow's arm started to glow and to turned back to normal as soon as a dark shaped claw appeared on the Glameow's arm as it approached piplup it had scratched it's face leaving the piplup's face wounded and knocked on the ground with 'X's' in its eyes.
Old 10-25-2007, 01:34 AM
Exophi Offline

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post
I'll Join
Spiro began to despise humans being force to fight his friends and tooken away from his family.

Spiro was raised by Jake ever since he was an egg and as he evolves into a Riolu onto a Lucario a tough Lucario who was ready to beat of Jake anyday with his braveness,toughness and his brutal strength what could hurt a human bad very bad.
Those two statements are very contradictory. If he was raised since he was an egg how could he possibly have friends and family from before then?

Anyway... other than that you have many spelling and grammatical errors. A couple of them slowed down my reading of your sign-up because they made the sentences not run smoothly. The length too is very short. I suggest you improve upon all these areas before you can be accepted.

When I asked for a link, I was requesting a link to the actual thread. I wasn't looking for one sample from a previous RP.

So far, that's a
Not Accepted.

And here's my sign-up....

Didacus/Diego "Goldenclaw" (16), OAT Commander
Looks:
Unlike others of his species, Diego has a few unexplained genetic quirks that alter his appearance. Since he was born, his claws were golden in colour. This being his most prominent feature, he was given the title "Goldenclaw" at an early age. Though his silky fur may look like it's duller than that of other Zangeese this is only because his skin underneath isn't the regular pink, but purple. Like his claws, Diego's eyes too are a golden shade. For some reason his eyes make other pokémon feel uneasy, as they seem to have a hypnotic quality to them. Usually they bear a harsh expression brought on by his past.

Demeanor:
Diego is a very impatient pokémon. He has trouble with not keeping busy if there is something that could be done. At times he can show unprovoked signs off aggression, but for the most part he is a stable individual. He is very loyal to his close friends, but almost no one could refer to himself or herself as such. His attitude towards a foe always remains antagonistic; on the battlefield an enemy deserves no mercy. If the dispute with an adversary is verbal, he will try to solve it civilly and is usually reasonable. With his quick problem solving skills Diego often can find a solution before others even understand the issue. Unfortunately, his methods for solving situations are usually very basic.

History:
Even as a child, Diego was valued as a fine member of the clan. He participated in all kinds of events and was considered the genius and next alpha of the pack. Though he had been born strong and intelligent he was always reserved about his abilities. All the new couples wanted their males to grow up like him, save perhaps for his unnatural gold claws (which were the only noticeable abnormalities he had at that time). His parents adored him, offering any help they could provide in his life. The young Zangoose refused all their offers, preferring to do things his own way. Even the clan leader thought highly of him, and Diego was still a youth! (Up to Late 7)

Diego fell deathly ill during months surrounding what would have been his happy eighth birthday. Because he had grown to be such an icon in their lives, the entire village joined him by falling into a generally depressed point of view. When he finally recovered, the boy's body had undergone massive changes. He felt more muscular than ever before, despite being nest-ridden for the past four months. The change which most of his fellow hunters were most frightened by was that one that occurred to his skin. Darker purple patches formed over time, until they eventually covered all of his skin. (Late 7 - Early 8)

With the skin came an odour, undetectable to Diego. Everyone seemed more agitated around him, but his father was the first to comment on what he called, an "Unholy stench". When everyone began to recognize that the smell was that of their snake rivals, his Diego's father was forced to interrogate him once more. Backed into a corner, his son falsely admitted that he had been fighting with the serpents in his spare time. From that moment on he bathed far more regularly (up to seven times a day) in order to hide the scent. (8)

The ruse couldn't last forever. Eventually his father discovered the true source of the smell and viciously attacked Diego, with an intent to kill. Others of the pack were confused by the confrontation at first, but many joined in when they heard about what an abomination Diego had become. Ignoring his pleas they lashed out, treating him as they would any other Serviper. After minutes of enduring the torment he finally fought back and broke through the mob. He left the Fortree Woodlands to find security elsewhere, what he found was a cave on Meteor Mountain. (Mid 8 - 10)

During a spell of spring fog a troupe of Servipers happened upon the cave where Diego had spent the last one and a half years of his life. They didn't detect him, even though he had heard they could sense a Zangoose from a mile away. Other fables of this monsters flew threw his head as he watched them. All the legends were disproved as he heard them talk happily about the day's event. Surely they couldn't be all bad. Diego chose to reveal himself, stepping away from behind the stalagmite he had picked to hide behind. In shock the group of three reared up and bared their fangs. Terrified, Diego curled into a ball, awaiting his inevitable death. But these creatures were nowhere near as cruel as the fables of his kind had led him to believe, they took him to their lair under the mountain to await a proper trial. (Late 10)

He had never hurt or even dreamed of hurting a Serviper, so Diego was allowed to leave freely. And because he so resembled the snakes, including their general dislike of Zangoose, he was even permitted to stay amongst them. Here Diego soon met a friend; the snake's name was Lacombe, and he shared many of Serviper's interests. As a bonus, they happened to be approximately the same age. The two became fast friends, much to the dismay of Lacombe's mother, the leader of this Serviper clan. During warm seasons (almost all the time in Hoenn) the friends would go off on short adventures to the Hoenn West Beach or Meteor Peak. Their fun ended one morning when a tourist snuck up on them and attempted to catch Diego, who was a rare find in these parts ("And with such a divine colouring too!" - Human Scum). Though the Zangoose was able to block the ball it ricocheted into his friend. Lacombe had been captured, at Diego's fault. To prevent Diego from rescuing his friend, the trainer sent out a Machoke to battle. (11 - 14)

The first OAT Commander came to Meteor Mountain to collect followers. Depressed and on the verge of suicide for his major mistake, Diego declined the chance. When he realized what it was that the pokémon had been supporting though he tried desperately to catch up with them. Unfortunately, the pokémon had already gone to Kanto. Believing that this was the same continent his friend had been taken to, Diego attempted to swim the ocean to save him. Not knowing the distance he of course couldn't make it. He passed out due to fatigue and reawakened on Seafoam Island, where he remained until a kind Tentacruel helped him to shore. (Mid 14 - 15)

In Kanto, Diego discovers that OAT's first mission was a failure and ended with the previous commander's capture. Determined to see the cause through, Diego spreads the word that another revolution is rising. Hopefully the word would spread to meet at Mount Silver the following year. (Late 14 - Late 15)

A year had passed. Diego has trained daily by swimming in the icy lakes atop Mount Silver. Soon the allies will arrive. He dreams of seeing his friend again, and he hopes of freeing the pokémon from the oppression of human slavery. (16)

Most Recent Experience(s):
Digimon Severance
Black Logic

EDIT: So, what'dya think? Should I be accepted or not?

Last edited by Exophi; 10-25-2007 at 01:45 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 03:29 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Exophi, you are pending.
Anyway, here's my Sign-Up. I can write better than the History suggests, if you still want me to.

Name: Elos

Species: Hariyama

Alignment: Pro-Trainer

Personality: Elos is fairly old by Pokemon standards, however he tends to play it up a bit, fancying himself
an elder of sorts. He believes himslef to be much wiser than most others, and his ego is not at a shortage. His self-esteem
is also fed by the fact that Chuck, gym leader of Cianwood, makes it quite clear that Elos is his favourite warrior. Elos has
average intelligence, though he finds himself quite wise and deep. Though he is a good leader and a protective friend, his
ego will turn people away from him, and his constant criticism of others' actions can be obnoxious and insulting.

Elos loves to fight, but hates having to hurt people. Sparring with Chuck and other Pokemon, and training in the mountains
are all that he can ever enjoy, anything else isn't work, and therefore isn't worth doing. He is noble, and cares very much
about his honour. Things like betraying friends are completly unacceptable, and are a fate worse than death.

Timeline: A timeline of Elos' life

Birth A young, nameless Makuhita jumped out of his shell by Chuck's bedside. Chuck was sleeping soundly, so the
slightest sound of footsteps did not wake him. Makuhita rolled clumsily out of the bottom half of his shell and landed on his his back.
This didn't phase him in the slightest; he stood up and started walking. He pushed the door to Chuck's small hut open, and began
walking aimlessly. Makuhita was wandering for all of ten seconds before the sea caught his eye. He rushed toward it, falling several times
before he ended up at the edge of the water, covered in sand. The water would be harmless to someone of normal stature, but to a baby,
this was a rapid-flowing deathtrap. As a wave twice as tall as Makuhita almost washed him away, Chuck snatched him up suddenly in both
hands. Chuck returned to the hut, and locked his door.

Age 1 It was Elos' first birthday. He did not expect there to be a big fuss, nor was there. But today would be the first time Chuck
took Elos to the mountains.
The mountains North of the island of Cianwood were where Chuck trained his fighting type Pokemon. Elos had been waiting for this, he
wanted nothing more than to train and battle with Chuck. Chuck woke Elos at dawn, but Elos had been awake all night. Chuck took Elos
to the bottom of the mountain, and told him to sit. Elos obeyed without question. He eagerly awited what was next, but nothing came.
He kept looking at Chuck, but he did not even glance back. Time passed.

Five minutes

Twenty minutes

One hour

It was nightfall, they'd meditated at the bottom of the mountain the whole day. Elos was dissapointed. Chuck stood up, and beckoned Elos to
follow. It was a fifteen minute walk back home. Elos walked by Chuck's side, confused about why they had ventured to the mountain, but had
done nothing more than sit there. It would be a while before Elos would understand this, and before Chuck would take him up the mountain.

Age 3 Elos had turned three years old two months ago, and it was time again to go to the mountain. Two years had changed Elos. He
had inner peace, concentration and humility. He had spent all day every day for two years meditating at the bottom of a mountain, the peak
teasing his inability to reach it. But today was the day that Elos would finally reach the top.
Chuck took him to the bottom of the mountain. They sat in meditation for only a short time, before they began up the mountain.

It was a grueling trip in a harsh and unforgiving terrain. As they neared the top, the air was thin, and the sun was high. Elos was struggling to
keep up with Chuck, feeling a little embarased, though he tried to block out those feelings. Every time Elos slipped, Chuck gladly took his hand.
Chuck appeared hard and cold and ruthless, but he was extremely friendly to his Pokemon, his friends. Elos felt very comfortable around Chuck,
and soon all feelings of humiliation were gone. He didn't care that he was not as good as Chuck, he let Elos no that his best was enough.

They were at a flat platform just below the summit, where they both stood for a second. Elos was heavy, but Chuck lifted him with ease, and took
one large step up. He lowered him to the ground. They were at the top of the mountain, and Elos felt nothing. He didn't feel pride, or excitement. He
felt, simply, calm. It was like Nirvana, like he faded from excistence. Each thought came in, and then flowed right back out. They stayed there most
of the day, and when the sun began to fall, the made the trip down.
It was not any easier.

Age 5 The day. The day where Elos turned five years old, and became a combatant at Chuck's side in the Cianwood gym. Elos was happy
excepting one thing; he had not evolved yet. Elos had been training for four years, and had still not evolved. He'd climbed mountains, lifted boulders
and battled wild Pokemon. And yet he had still not reached his maximum power yet. Would it ever happen?
It was nearly the evning, and a trainer had Surfed over to challenge the gym. This would be Elos' first battle, he was nervous and ecstatic. Chuck left
all of his Pokemon out of there Balls, watching on the sidelines, or battling.

The trainer called the rules; pick the three Pokemon you will battle with. The young trainer set aside Charizard, Vibrava and Alakazam. Chuck picked
Poliwhirl, Infernape and Makuhita. The trainer chuckled.
The first sent out were Poliwhirl and Charizard. Both had type disadvantages.
Poliwhirl waited for Charizard to make the first move. It launched a storm of fire. Poliwhirl chose to simply endure it, and prepare for an attack, with his
large fists across his body. The Charizard attacked under the cover of fire, but as Charizard charged, Poliwhirl launched a large amount of water at the Charizard.
It was out, but Poliwhirl was also tired from taking that amount of damage.
Poliwhirl went all out at the Vibrava, but it flew around, dodging every hit. Poliwhirl hit Vibrava with one final punch.
The Vibrava was down, but Poliwhirl was out.
Chuck sent out Infernape.
The two Pokemon circle each other, then they both charged. They both knocked each other out.
The final Pokemon; Makuhita and Alakazam.
The trainer was cocky, Makuhita was obviously much weaker than an Alakazam.

Alakazam launched his most powerful Psychic blast at Makuhita, and Elos stood there and endured it. It went on for about twenty seconds, when they were finally both tired out. Neither really had the will to battle, but Elos' will was stronger than the Alakazam. He ran at his opponent with his most powerful punch.
The battle was over. The trainer walked out hastily in shame. And then, Elos evolved. It happened quickly, and Elos didn't actually know what happend, until
the "Makuhita" that usually came was actually a deep "Hariyama".
Old 10-25-2007, 05:08 AM
Exophi Offline

Note that when I say "Not Accepted" you are free to try signing up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedros View Post
Exophi, you are pending.
Anyway, here's my Sign-Up. I can write better than the History suggests, if you still want me to.
S'all good there. You had a few minor errors, but it was definitely acceptable overall. I would kind of like an appearance section, but if he just looks like the average Hariyama that's fine as well.

I dunno though, if I'm ranked at a pending level I'm pretty sure it would be a little strange to accept you. Whatever, you're Accepted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by someonerandom View Post
(I can sign-up as siblings right? I know I was denied in your digimon rp, and well I know this will probably have many errors. I would like to try anyway. Plus, of course your accpeted.)

Alignment: (I'm a bit confused about the OAT part, and anyway since my characters are trainers. I think the alignment would be pro-trainers.)
I know this is going to be a real pain in the hindquarters for you, but being trainers makes it very difficult for you to hear about Operation: Anti-Trainer. Word about the mission is spread from pokémon to pokémon.

Compared to what I've seen from you before this sign-up was a vast improvement though. Because of the nature of the role-play I'd want you to switch to the point of view of a pokémon though. An easy way to change would be to go from Roselia and Buizel's viewpoint.

I'll say Not Accepted for now, but I could easily be swayed to the other option if you were to make the main character(s) pokémon. Luke and Aqua could still be their trainers, and even be around for most of the story if you wished.

It true that you do have quite a few errors, many in terms of not applying singular-was and plural-were (if that makes any sense). A couple spelling malfunctions were floating around the post too, but they were minor ones for the most part. Lately I've been having dreadful trouble with proper spelling as well, I have to run all my posts through I word processor before I feel comfortable putting them up. As with vedros, your appearance descriptions could use a little work.

And the Digimon RP wasn't technically mine, I'm helping a friend run it...

Last edited by Exophi; 10-25-2007 at 05:14 AM.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:52 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Thanks for accepting me. I promise that when we start the RP, I won't dissapoint.

BTW: I'm going to switch back to my Toarkoal Avi. A little off topic, but I had to announce.
Old 10-25-2007, 07:58 PM
dimondgirlofthefuture Offline

Species:Celebi
Name:Iniki
Old 10-25-2007, 11:27 PM
Exophi Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophi View Post

I know this is going to be a real pain in the hindquarters for you, but being trainers makes it very difficult for you to hear about Operation: Anti-Trainer. Word about the mission is spread from pokémon to pokémon.

Compared to what I've seen from you before this sign-up was a vast improvement though. Because of the nature of the role-play I'd want you to switch to the point of view of a pokémon though. An easy way to change would be to go from Roselia and Buizel's viewpoint.
What's wrong with me... I said you could have human characters, didn't I? I think I was just a little out of it when I said for you to change into pokemon. Still, work on the spelling/grammar/punctuation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimondgirlofthefuture View Post
Species:Celebi
Name:Iniki
You've got minimal information there. I can't accept you (or anyone else) on that. I'd only be okay with that if it was asking for a reservation...

Last edited by Exophi; 10-27-2007 at 02:59 AM.