Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-29-2007, 04:25 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x
Default The Middle Ages: Way of Life... RP SU [CLOSED]

A girl journeys through these harsh lands in the middle ages trying to find her history in clues her parents left behind. She becomes from frail slave girl to a vampire demon with a destiny. Along the way she meets strangers and enemies who'll help each other along the way. These strangers and enemies are also with a purpose. The strangers and enemies have their own story to be told. These stories are about the people you will create and lead through their life, along with others who will do the same. You control their life under the restrictions I have made.

Rules/Restrictions
  • All PE2K Rules
  • No Godmodding or bunnying without permission.
  • No Flaming or Disrespecting members.
  • Only 6 people would be accepted.
  • Aqua will be the keyword that shows you have read the rules. Just put it in the middle of your sign up.
  • If you reserved and your sign up isn't finished in 2 days, you won't have a place saved for you. If you show me your almost completed SU and give me a good enough reason, I might consider giving you an extra day.
  • Romance is allowed but no Rated-R stuff. Same for the action. There can be blood, just no Rated-R stuff.
  • Other rules that apply to your characters may be seen below in the sign up sheet.

------------------

Name: (Required to have a first name. Middle and last are optional.)

Gender: (Male or Female; No Half-Breeds! Even a gender as none is acceptable.)

Age: (Must be 15-25 for main characters. Servants or side-kicks can be 10-18)

Appearance: (A picture is acceptable but must have at least 4 sentences with it. None without pictures should have 5 or more. In complete sentences, mind you.)

Personality: (Must be at least 5 COMPLETE sentences.)

Type: (What type of creature you are. You can be human, werewolf, kitsune, vampire, dragon, elves, magician, anything you want! I will be very strict on this. Anything super strong or anything of the sort will be rejected. Also, I don't want people choosing the same thing. Be a little diverse.)

Weapons: (Middle age weapons such as swords, daggers, crossbow and arrows, etc. I'll also be very strict on this. An atomic bomb laser shooter gun won’t be allowed.)

History: (If you want to let people know about your character past then reveal it. I still need to know if your character was a serial killer or something like that though.)

Other: (If you have anything else, put it in here,)

RP Sample: (Something to show me that you're experienced enough for this role play. Just a link will do, not a quote that will cover half the page. If you're new then show me a small role plays scene. If I know you well enough and have role played with you, I'll decided if you need one.)

--------------------

My Sign Up

Name: Aurora (Her last name is unknown)

Appearance:

Part 1: Her body structure is small and underdeveloped. She had hazel eyes under her wild, tangled wavy hair. Her hair is an ashy brown with gray streaks. She looks like a regular slave girl with just heavy dark bags under her dull eyes. She wore a plain dress with a dark brown apron covering it.

Part 2: After she transforms, her hair is more bouncy and the gray streaks are turned into a sparkling silver color. Her hair is still the same ashy brown but now with the silver streaks, it seems to be brighter. Her hair reaches down to below her chest, which grew rapidly. Her chest is now slightly bigger than an average sixteen year old. What lie beneath her hair is her eyes, which changed from a dull hazel to a light lavender with a dark red tint around her pupil. Her lips are a darker red, and a few teeth inside have grown a bit pointed. She grew a bit taller and is now more physically stronger than she has ever been her whole life. With her new body she also wears new clothes. She got rid of her old one and stole from one of the noble daughters before leaving. She still wears pants made of cotton like a regular slave girl, but over it she wore a fashionable dress made of a soft aqua fabric. It has a ribbon around the waist and has sakura blossoms imprinted on it. Even though it's small and looks so delicate, she enchanted it into becoming strong, fire-proof and water-proof. She wears a hooded cloak made of the same fabric and is enchanted the same way. It also has a special charm that doesn't allow people to look upon her face, though creatures stronger than the charm itself still has the ability to. She still kept her old shoes but she put a spell that makes it unbreakable. After all, a girl can't walk with broken shoes.

Personality: Aurora personality is easy to describe at some times. She can be easily said to be timid and shy but she's also brave and courageous inside. She'll try not to hurt people and tries to save them even if she's risking her life. She, however, has faults as everyone does and could be a bit clueless at times but ever since she transformed, those moments happen rarely. She is quite intelligent, but is uncertain about her actions. There are times when she thinks she is slowing everyone down and will try to hurt herself and others, thinking it is for the best. Overall though, she's just Aurora, a complicated teen who's half vampire.

Type: She's half vampire. Her mother was a human and her father was a full vampire. You know the rest.

Weapons: She starts out with a small dagger but she'll soon gain more weapons during the role play.

History: Her history is unknown but here are the basics. Her mother, as you already know, was human. When she was discovered to have a baby who was half vampire, she escaped, leaving her baby on a basket in a creek, hoping to save her from a horrible death. There she drifted away, being found by a noble family and raised to be a slave. Her mother though, still isn't found so it isn't sure that she is already dead or hidden in the shadows.

Other: Being half vampire she has a few abilities. She could talk to animals, see in the dark, understand any language/writing, and once a month, she must feed on blood. That's mostly it and if I forget some, I'll probably remember it and post it here later.

RP Sample:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me in an Old Roleplay I Can't Remember
Linda turned to see that it was Amelia. "Yeah, I am Linda. You must be Amelia, right?"

"Yes, we should go now." She answered.

"Sure..." The two girls walked up the steps of the castle. It seemed to be a bit old fashioned so that may be the reason why they couldn't use the elevators. Linda was used to all that stuff since she was born and raised in a large city. That is until they moved here, in the suburbs. She looked at the girl beside her. She seems nice, she thought. Her parents sent her here because they didn't want her to be scared of pokemon. What they didn't know is that Linda likes caring for pokemon but she acted like that so that she could meet a few friends and get a pokemon.

They finally got on top when they were greeted by a man. He seemed like he was their counselor but she could be wrong. He asked them for their room card so they both gave it to him and he lead them to their room. It was like a hotel room, with lamps and queen beds inside of it but it was a bit plain...

Linda unpacked quickly as soon as she saw the pokeball on my bed. After completing her task, she plunged herself on the bed and starting reading the letter. She read that there was going to be a ball tonight and that classes won't start until tomorrow. She didn't exactly like dancing but if everyone has to do it then she will too. She looked through her clothes to see if she had a dress for the ball. She found one that was a royal blue, comfortable, and stylish. It had ribbons that were the colors of teal and white. So white that it looked like she was wearing snow.

As she got her clothes ready for the dance she had forgotten about the pokeball. She slowly crept her hand on top of it and release whatever it was inside. The ball was a regular one but it didn't matter if the ball was purple, orange, and green. She cared for the pokemon inside of it. She threw the ball in the air. Once it was in midair, a huge blast of white lighting came out and crashed to the floor. A Hapini appeared. It was like a Chansey but miniature version of it. It was different in many ways but it was still cute.

"Oh! How cute are you!" Linda shouted in excitement.

"Hapini!" It looked glad to be here. Linda cuddled the little thing until it squeaked.

"Well, what could be your name? Happy? No way. Maybe Cutsie?" Linda said to herself.

The little pokemon shook its head, meaning no.

"Well how about, Linda? Wait, no, that's my name. Maybe Rusé? I think that's cute in French." The little pokemon nodded its head in agreement.

"Well, Rusé it is!" Linda shouted. After she had said that, Amelia turned her head to Linda. Amelia looked at her as if she was crazy.

----------------

Accepted

ArusuesFactor

Mewchirio

MikaelO

Kaioo

Brainiac

Deoxys200

Crystal Momoyia

Banned

---------------------

Now I guess that's it. Tell me if I forget anything. In case you hadn't noticed, this is my first RP. So I guess, come up and join... Oh and I couldn't find the link for my sample so that's an exception. Oh and if there is any new RP rules, tell me. I haven't been here for a while...

Hatch: 1592
Done: 1878

Last edited by x-Mizu-Tama-x; 11-03-2007 at 09:10 PM.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:34 AM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: The Middle Ages: Way of Life... RP SU

Hi MewAqua!!! Gosh it's been long since I've last talked to you.

Anyways, may I be reserved.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:40 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to x-Mizu-Tama-x Send a message via Yahoo to x-Mizu-Tama-x

Oh my god, hi! Sure and sorry I didn't noticed you. I didn't know it wasn't until an hour since I made this... Glad to have you on my new RP.

Old 10-29-2007, 06:09 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Mewchirio

I'll have a go, Reserve me!

Mewchirio

Join this RP! Seriously, it's so worth it! Ragnarök [SU]
Credit-Rainbow Islands (banner) & Blazing Fury (Userbar) both from Serebii
Old 10-29-2007, 09:41 PM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sure. I'm looking forward working with you on my RP.

Old 10-29-2007, 11:43 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

(Aqua)

Name: Jordan Turner

Appearance:
Jordan is different from other people with his pale skin tone and shiny silver hair. His caramel colored eyes give him a unique appeal when compared to others. He has an averaged sized nose and light, thin eyebrows. He wears a black t-shirt with a black leather zipper coat that goes over it. He also wears black shoes that go with his black pants. Since black is basically all over his body except for his skin color, he wears black gloves on his hands. Jordan stands at about 5'8" and weighs approximately 160 Lbs.

Personality: Jordan is a quiet and lonesome type human. He seems to always think to himself, so others hardly get any social activity from him, unless he feels like speaking. Jordan is highly educated and is very intelligent. His knowledge has won him a uncountable amount of awards at school and in the work force. Jordan understands right from wrong and knows that doing good is his responsibility. Jordan also feels that protecting others is not a responsibility, but a duty that he should well take account of. He's not perfect. He can make some people angry because of his style. Some people abhor Jordan due to the fact that he has a certain style. Jordan knows well how to ignore the ignorant and give loyalty to the loyal. Jordan can be a great person in the inside and outside.

Type: Human

Weapon(s): Jordan carries a sacred blade passed down from his family line. The blade is a dark silverish color and the hilt is silver itself.

History: Jordan Turner was born to Deena Turner and Eric Turner. As a child, Jordan was a calm, quiet kid. His parents raised him to be knowledgeable and educated, due to the fact that they were when they were little. He grew up to have balanced manners and understand what was going on in the world.

Jordan's elementary school years were full with drama and love. He didn't really have a care for the whole dating thing. To him, he was too young to have a girlfriend.

Jordan grew up with to good friends. One of them went by the name of Shayne. Shayne is Jordan's most trusted buddy and Jordan absolutely loves him to death. They hang out everyday and they talk about they have loads of things in common.

Another best friend of Jordan is a girl that goes by the beautiful name of Ali. Jordan and Ali have known each other since birth. A lot of people think that they are dating because they seem to hang out every single day.

Jordan is currently in the work force and is also going through the trial of high-school. Lately, Jordan has seemed to be thinking hard. Ali and Shayne sometimes freak out because he doesn't talk for days at a time. Something seems to be on Jorddan's mind. But what is it?

Other: N/A

RP Example: Would you like me to do one or not?
Old 10-30-2007, 06:54 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Fain Jett

Appearance: Fain has brown hair, and a tanned face. His hair is quite long, and tangled, and his eyes sparkle multi-coloured. His clothes are tanned, to show he's a Wood Elf, but has the silver belt to show that he's been taught the High Elf Magics. On his belt is a loop for his Jian. His clothes are a T-shirt which has cut corners, and long trousers, which are in tatters at the end. His shoes are simple sandals, and on his back is his Quiver full of arrows, and unstrung bow.

Personality: Fain has a cheerful personality, which can seem rather childish to others. However, behind the smile and sparkly eyes, is a sharp, quick-witted and very intellient mind. He can think faster than most humans, and most Wood Elves. He thinks before actin, and considers life like a game of chess, and that if you play a wrong move, that can ultimately cause your loss. He may not be as good at battling, but is a good thinker.

Type: Wood Elf

Weapons: Jian and Longbow

History: Fain is the son of both a Wood Elf and a High Elf. This isn't rare, but uncommon, as Wood Elves live seperately toHigh Elves. He was brought up witrh Wood Elves, until his father (a High Elf) found him, and took him, when he was 12, to learn the secrets of the Hih Elves. He spent 3 years there, and these years are shrouded in mystery, but when he went back to his family, he looked rather dazed about something, and was, overall, a less of an idiot.

RP Sample:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewchirio from The Merines 3
Fain ran into the market, and kept glancing back. He thought he was being paranoid, but he could swear someone was following him. He strung his Bow, and kept it ready, in his hands, but nothing happened.

"Maybe I am just being paranoid..."

Suddenly, something lept out at him, with intense speed. He fired an arrow, but the Dark thing just stepped to the side.

"Damn! I should have been more careful. I really didn't want to do this..."

He drew his Jian, and stood in a stance, sword pointing at the Dark thing
Fain attacked, Slicing at it, and it was wounded, and drew back into the shadows.

"Phew."

Fain put back his Jian, and ran into the busy streets.

Fain ran past a man of 'mid 20's' who was watching a group. Fain shivered as the man walked over to a gate but put his backpack down onto the grass. He didn't like the look of him! He ran into the shadows and decided to watch the group from there
AQUA, sorry! I forget...

Next character:

Name: Yin (last name unknown)

Appearance: Yin has black hair, and pale skin, with pointy ears. Her eyes are grey, and stare deeply into her. Her clothes are drab, and trail far behind her. They're black, with a jewel encrusted belt, which has pouch for the shuriken, and a band for the Jian. Across her back is her quiver, with the usually unstrung Longbow, and the arrows are unusually sharp. Her clothes are immaculate, and her hair is long and falls behind her shoulders.

Personality: Yin is a quiet Dark Elf, and has alot of power emanating from her. She can be courageous, but only if its for the side of good. She has hatred running through her, and lets her emotions control most of her. She's sharp, and intelligent, but mainly relies and her weapons, rather than her mind. That, can often be her downfall, and one day may cost her, her life.

Type: Dark Elf

Weapons: Longbow, two handed sword and some Hira shuriken

History: She can perform little magic, unlike most of her kind, but she relies on her agility, past those that are human standards. Most Dark elves are gifted in nothing but magic and strength, she has neither. She was brought up with other kind, and then after an incidence happened, she disappeared completely

RP Sample: See above

Hope that'll do!

Mewchirio

Last edited by Mewchirio; 10-31-2007 at 04:26 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:39 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

Name: Youso Matosaga [Drako]

Appearance:
Drako has never been like he actually is. In the beginning he was a handsome guy, with an attractive face, but a couple of years ago he suffered an accident when he entered a conflict.
Gave by the Gods, as a trophy for his father courage, Drako’s face was one of the most beautiful faces in the world, but has you probably see, his face changed a lot, since he had almost half of it slashed.
He became so embarrassed, because of his look that he now uses an iron mask to his the slashed part of his face.
About the rest of his body, there’s nothing more to say, despite his clothes. He usually wears purple coloured wizard clothes, which give him a respectful aspect and a mature look.
As a complement, he uses a necklace with an orb, which his father gave to him, before he ran way from home.

Personality: Arrogant, rebel and cold, are the right words to describe Drako’s personality. He doesn’t have any friends, only rival, most because of his selfish attitudes that only benefit himself. He laughs evilly if someone asks him why is he so arrogant and so overconfident.
Evilness is written in his eyes and Darkness can be seen in his face. Although he had a fantastic childhood, he became a rebel and a villain when he started to live alone with himself, and not with the world. In his thoughts, Drako is the most perfect person in the world, and all the others are inferior to him.
If challenged, he can fight until Death, because of his overconfidence and overestimations.

Type: Elemental Wizard: Drako can summon and manipulate Fire, Wind, Water or Earth.

Weapons: He can defend and attack using spells, but he usually uses a Katana in hand-to-hand duels.

History: Born without knowing who his mother was, Drako had only one type of education: his father’s.
Akaruto Matosaga, a wizard born in the forest but educated in the middle of a village, father of Drako. Being a wizard, he wanted his son to follow the path he choose, but Drako’s mother didn’t want neither a son, neither his child to be like his father. After a big fight, between father and mother, and almost a month since Drako’s birth, Akaruto killed his wife, just to not have to share the education of his son, with other person.
Fifteen years passed, after the father kill the mother, and after Drako’s birth. In his fifteen anniversary, an old man told Drako why he never met his mother - because his father wanted him only for him – leaving Drako stoned and creating inside him the thought that one day Drako’s father could kill him too.
After a year Drako ran away with just one object that could ever turn back into a memory of his father: the necklace his father gave him when he started t learn how to cast spells and to summon the elements.

Other: AQUA

RP Sample:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikaelO in Awakening
“Where am I?”, I asked to myself, looking at the surroundings.

Maybe this is the most common question, people ask to themselves, in first place, when they wake up in a different environment, and don’t remember of what they had done to be ‘placed’ there.
I realised that I was in an empty place. An empty and dark place, that I never was before.

“What is this place?”, I asked again to myself, looking again at my surroundings, trying to find some exit.

I didn’t found anything! It was just the emptiness, the darkness and me.
I started to run towards somewhere, but I just find more emptiness and more darkness.

“Help!”, I cried out loud, making some echo, “Somebody help me, please!”

I felt on my knees and started to cry. I was alone and helpless, but that soon would end.
As I started to cry, I heard a voice.

“You have to wake up! Everyone's counting on you, the world is counting on you. I can help you, but you must wake up! Please, save them!”, the voice said.

I began to feel astonished. I was there, once again, alone, and I was hearing strange voices.
Then I saw something: a bright white light was shining in front of me.

“You have to wake up! Everyone's counting on you, the world is counting on you. I can help you, but you must wake up! Please, save them!”, the voice said again.

I started to run towards the light, but when I reached it, I felt asleep.

--------

When I woke up, I was in a hospital room. My head hurt and my heart was beating so fast, that I thought I was about to die. I tried to sit down in the hospital bed. Indeed I did it, but my legs were somehow semi-paralyzed.

”What’s happening to me?”, I asked, “First I’m in an empty and dark place and then I woke up in a hospital bed?

I took a look at my surroundings. Everything was painted white, and there were more people sleeping in other beds. At the bottom of my bed I saw something familiar…

“My shorts!”, I cried out loud, reaching and grabbing them.

I looked again at the surroundings, but once again, I didn’t know where I was, neither why I was there…

Last edited by MikaelO; 10-30-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 01:58 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

No you don't have to ArusuesFactor. Except for a few problems, everyone is accepted, if you guys do what I'll tell you.

AF, we're in the middle ages. There will be no high school. I believe that after you are ten years old, you are sent to work.

Mewchirio, read bullet 5 of the Rules/Restrictions. But just read it. You don't have to do it, I'll let it slide...

MikaelO, you're fine.

Now, you guys are ACCEPTED!

Old 10-31-2007, 02:50 AM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

COLOR="Indigo"]AQUA!!![/COLOR]

Name: Kyle Troyxanurmamuai(just put Troy..)-it's elven..) Isako

Appearance:
He has a scar on his left cheek, all the way to his chin, from a sword. He has Dark Red-ish Grey eyes, with a hint of Black, caused by his multi-breed. He has a Dragons Tail, along with half a Dragon Left Arm. His skin is scaly, for he is Half-Dragon. Kyle also has pointy ears, but not as pointy as Elves.

Personality: He's much like a Loner, he's Downbeat, Selfish and Harsh. He likes to shout at any opportunity he can. It's hard for him to makes friends, and he seldom speaks. He doesn't like Humans that much, even though he is one. He absolutely despises Quarter-Dragons, for he thinks Half-Dragons rule the Earth. When he does speak, he speaks his mind on the situation, or makes some witty remark or comment.

Type: Half-Dragon,Half-Human

Weapons: Sword+Shield

History: Kyle was not a serial killer when he was younger. He was an average Middle Ages kid when he grew up, but he became Downbeat, a Loner, Selfish, and Harsh. He used to shout at every opportunity he could.
He despised his parents, for they hit and abused him, and he hated his Older Brother Kantaro, for Kantaro used to hurt Kyle badly, and was the worst of the abusers. Kyle got his own back though, by ruining their house party, making a mockery of the whole family to everyone they knew. Kyle was greatly punished that night for what he'd done. That caused him to run away.
Kyle rarely trusts anyone for his abused childhood, so it's really hard for him to make friends, which many people found out, much to their dismay.
The way he is a crossbreed, was caused by his Father, who was a Dragon, marrying his mother, who was a Half Human, Half Elf(so, thus not counting for DNA), and the parents of Kyle's mother were a Human and a Elf, thus causing Kyle to be quarter-Human and Quarter-Elf,but that was what Kyle thought. For he is not truly as his 'parents said', he was actually a Half-Dragon, Half-Human man, who'd lost his parents at an early age. He can use Elven magic, for he was injured and they aided him greatly.Dragons have magic that causes illusions to cause people to believe they are human. Dragons though can still have relationships with humans. Kyle met a foolish wizard who caused Kyle's DNA to become unstable and allows Kyle to become human/dragon on will.
Other: Nope..

RP Sample:
Some links for 'ya:
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru....php?p=1814538
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=65310
http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...ad.php?t=68166

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-31-2007 at 03:37 AM. Reason: cos I wanted to!
Old 10-31-2007, 03:30 AM
x-Mizu-Tama-x Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Oh ok. Well... The dragon that has magic part and relationships should've gone into other but it's not really needed if you are already human/dragon. What you meant by turning human or dragon on will means you could be full dragon or full human at any time, right?

Anyways, overall good. Just some parts of grammar and maybe spelling might be wrong. You might want to use a spell check just in case but I think you're qualified enough to be in the RP. ACCEPTED!

Old 10-31-2007, 03:35 AM
Kaioo Offline

Yep, and thanks for the advice.

Old 10-31-2007, 03:43 AM
Brainiac Offline

Send a message via AIM to Brainiac Send a message via MSN to Brainiac Send a message via Yahoo to Brainiac

Ooh! I think that I will sign up for this, just for fun. The story is kinda small, but the signups are interesting, so I guess I'm committed. Sorry that it is kinda long, but most of my sign ups are that way, it gives me something to go off of.

Name: Seft

Appearance: Seft is about 6’1” tall, and wiry. If this were the first time you had ever seen him, you might think that he could be a professional gymnast. His wiry body has been attuned for the past fifteen years, and he is in excellent physical condition. His lank brown hair is cut at shoulder length, and is usually quite shaggy. His features are reasonably clean, but he is not unusually good bad looking. He is the kind of person that you would forget ever seeing if you didn’t talk to him and put forth a genuine effort to remember him. His hazel colored eyes are so light, that often times they are mistaken for yellow. He gives off the impression that he knows where he is going and why you should stay out of his way, but that’s not usually the case. His teeth are nice and straight, and sparklingly white, and his skin always seems to be lightly tanned.

Personality: Because he is blind, Seft has learned the principle of not judging a book by its cover, which I guess is kind of weird, since he can’t see the cover, so let me explain. Seft has never been able to see the food that he eats, so he is willing to try any new food, no matter what it looks like, because he can’t see it, but also he tries it regardless of its smell. I guess you could say that he likes to consider any idea or custom no matter how childish, outlandish, or just downright crazy it seems, before casting it aside for no good reason.

However, while his first and foremost personality trait is a result of being blind, his second most prevalent trait is almost in spite of him being blind. Seft is not reclusive, or plays only for number one, as you would expect a blind person to be, but he is uniquely cordial and open. He is usually friendly, and enjoys the company of others, but he is also an insomniac, and whenever he has gone more than about three days without getting a couple of hours sleep, he becomes uncharacteristically irritable, jumping down the throats of even his closest friends, and mercilessly tearing apart his enemies.

Seft has always been impulsive, doing whatever pops into his head at the time, for no reason other than he thought about doing it. He also enjoys playing practical jokes on those with whom he is less well acquainted with, and particularly on strangers. Despite his mischievous and impulsive manner, Seft shows a remarkable amount of loyalty and conviction toward any thing, be it task or person, which he has committed himself to. Seft usually keeps his emotions hidden very well, but after a few days with no sleep, he practically wears them on his sleeves.

Seft’s biggest pet peeve is pity. He absolutely loathes anyone showing pity towards him because of his blindness, and if you do openly show him pity, he will usually taut you mercilessly for things that he has seen inside your mind, something that he would never do otherwise.

Type: Human/Psychic

Weapons: Seft carries a staff/spear like object with him everywhere. He can psychically see this object, although why he isn’t sure. He uses this as a focus for his psychic power, because it responds to it with less effort than any other object he has ever felt in the world. It was given to him by Jamal, his adopted father.
Powers: (I just put this here with weapons so that you can generally understand his abilities) Seft is one of the most psychically gifted beings in well over a thousand years, and possibly even ever! He has learned to use this ability to help compensate for his own blindness, as well as to affect the physical world in more ways than you can imagine. He can modify the elements to a small degree, but nothing major. He is also gifted with mind sight, a rare psychic ability which is similar to reading minds, although neither person can control what is being viewed.

History: Seft has never known who his parents were. He was abandoned, left to die a few days after his birth, but a man, cleaning the streets in the ally that he was left in discovered him later that same day. Rather than keeping Seft and raising him as own however, the man took him to the local orphanage with the hope that he would be raised in a normal and stable family environment.

When Seft was about three years old, some very important things happened in his life. The first, the one that Seft understood most at the time, was that he was being investigated for adoption by someone. Seft was so excited. None of the other adults that came had ever shown any interest in him at all, but this man came and seemed to make up his mind the instant that he saw Seft. The man had talked to the head matron of the orphanage for a while, and asked to speak privately with Seft in person. Once they were alone in a private room, the man introduced himself as ‘Jamal’.

“I want you to come and live with me, and become my apprentice; I have no interest in raising you as my son.” Jamal said after a moment.

“Why?” asked Seft. He was confused as to why Jamal would want to adopt him if he didn’t want him to be his son. Jamal didn’t say anything, so Seft said something else; this was much quieter, and tinged with bitterness. “I don’t think that you want me to be your apprentice.” This statement seemed to confuse Jamal greatly, and Seft realized that the matron had not yet told him.

“Why would you think that?” asked Jamal quietly.

“I was born blind,” said Seft, “I wouldn’t be able to learn your trade.” The realization that he would not get adopted filled him with bitterness, and he felt as though he would cry soon.

To Seft’s absolute astonishment, Jamal began to laugh. He laughed for a while before he could calm down and talk to Seft again. “That would actually explain a lot!” Jamal exclaimed. “It at least helps to explain why you would develop so early.” This really confused Seft, and Jamal could tell that it did. “Let me explain,” began Jamal. “I am asking you to be my apprentice because you have an incredible gift, and you probably don’t even know about it yet! You see, I was born with a unique psychic ability that very few people are ever gifted with, and I am one of the more powerful people with this gift that are alive today. You, however have at least as much power as I do right now, and theoretically, people shouldn’t even begin developing their powers until about the same time they start going through puberty! Most people’s abilities peak around the ages of nineteen to twenty, and then they just level off, but you will probably become more powerful than anyone has been for thousands of years by the time that you reach the age of fifteen!”

Jamal stopped talking, and looked a little sheepish. “I have become a little too enthusiastic.” He laughed. “I want you to come with me and begin your training now so that you will be able to use your powers well, for I have a rare gift even inside the realm of psychics. I am sometimes able to see into the future, and I have seen that you are important to the future of the world, though for good or evil, I am unable to tell. Also, you emit a powerful psychic presence, anyone with any psychic ability at all that travels within a couple of miles from you would be able to know you were there, and they would be curious. Their curiosity might not always be in your best interest. I can teach you to shield your presence, and I can help you control your abilities.” The man Jamal finished, looking at me gravely. “What do you say you come with me and get trained up? I will protect you and feed you and teach you everything that I know. Deal?” asked Jamal, and Seft knew that his hand was outstretched before him.

“Deal.” Seft said, groping for his hand. He found it, and they shook.

The next important thing that happened to Seft was discovered a few weeks later. He developed insomnia. He couldn’t sleep at all for days at a time, and when He did sleep, it was only for a few hours, but those few hours were always wonderful. He was actually using the extra time that he used to spend sleeping to work out, strengthening his endurance. This was something that jamal had taught Seft. Psychic abilities, although useful and powerful, took considerable energy from the person who wielded them. Seft was already beginning to learn to use his powers, and the one that jamal was most anxious for Seft to learn was something that jamal called ‘witch sight’. It was not actually to see things, but to detect minor disturbances in the air around him. If he mastered this ability well enough, Jamal said, he would be able to tell if any movements were being made in his immediate vicinity, so that he would be able to defend himself even though he was blind. He trained Seft in martial arts, and also hired Seft a personal tutor, so that he would be able to work his brain, because psychic ability took a lot of concentration. Seft settled into a pattern of learning and working and for the next fifteen years.

He worked hard and trained with Jamal, he went to a public school so that he could get better at interacting with people in a normal environment. Not only did he master his witch sight, but he also mastered mage sight, which was viewing the auras cast by every living thing, and even learned mind sight, which allowed him to see the things that others close to him were thinking at the time, a feat that Jamal said most psychics would never learn. After learning all these different kind of awareness’s, he was almost as capable of defending himself as someone who could see, but not quite. He became so adept at modifying physical things that Jamal decided to teach him to control spiritual elements. The first element that jamal taught him to touch was fire. Seft learned to feed a fire with his psychic abilities, and he could keep one going for days without any fuel. He learned a rudimentary control over wind, water, metals, and even light to some degree.

One day, when Seft was eighteen years old, Jamal said he had to leave on a short business trip. He was gone for several weeks, and Seft was absolutely terrified that something had happened to him, and that he would never come back. Finally, about five weeks after he left, he returned one afternoon, and Seft could tell that he had been injured somehow. He asked Jamal what was wrong, but jamal did not answer. Suddenly, he collapsed! If I hadn’t already been guiding him to the sofa, I would not have been able to catch him. Hastily, I carried him over to the sofa and laid him upon it. “I’m not going to last more than a couple more minutes, Seft.” said Jamal, and he seemed to sound like he was in control of himself again, but he sounded also as if he were in great pain. “My will leaves everything to you, but you should not stay here. It is unsafe. You should leave this place. If the wrong people find out that I was training you, you will be in grave danger. This is all that I can give you now.” He reached out, and suddenly he was holding a weapon, but it had appeared, as if from nowhere. It was like a spear, but the end where a spearhead should have been was more like a short sword, or a large knife. Then it hit me.

“I can see it!” Seft exclaimed loudly.

“I know, but that is not with your eyes. It is made of some type or organic metal; it is psychically attuned, so anyone with psychic ability should be able to use this as a focus, a means of magnifying their power over the physical realm. I obtained many years ago, on a journey I undertook in my youth, but I want you to have it now. May you fare well, my son.”

At these words, Seft’s heart broke, and he knew that Jamal was gone; Jamal’s light was beginning to grow dim in Seft’s awareness. Seft began to cry, and couldn’t stop. For several hours, he just lay over Jamal, crying. Finally, when no more tears would come, he straightened up, and began to pack. He wanted to be ready to leave as soon as everything could be settled. He didn’t want to stay here for any longer than it was necessary to prepare the funeral and finalize Jamal’s will. Seft wouldn’t go to the funeral though. He had already said his goodbyes, and decided that he didn’t need to break down all over again. Fondling the staff, for it felt comforting in his hands; the same as the quarterstaff with which he had become so well acquainted, He began his work.

Other: (AQUA)

RP Sample:
Quote:
Duncan was uncharacteristically nervous. Sitting alone in the third to last row of seats on the plane, he kept looking around, as though he expected someone to be watching him. “The plane will reach New York City in thirty minutes.” The feminine voice echoing just above his head through the loud speaker blazed, making him jump slightly. Silently, Duncan chided himself. He was too jumpy! Somebody would notice if he didn’t start acting more naturally. Unconsciously, Duncan’s arm moved upward to his left ear, tugging gently on the lobe, slightly distorting the miniscule markings. He wondered what he had really hoped to accomplish by coming back here.

He wanted to get some personal belongings, of course, but other than that, he really didn’t have much purpose for coming back. It was dangerous, and already he was starting to think that maybe he shouldn’t have come. He didn’t know if his mother would recognize him. He had gotten so much bigger, and he had even had his bright blonde hair changed to brown. He had never changed his name. He didn’t know why, but he hadn’t done it. All these last three years, he had wanted to come back, to get some personal things, and talk to his mother. He hadn’t. He knew that it was a huge risk coming back here, if someone dangerous saw him, all his time spent in hiding would have been practically worthless. He wasn’t even sure if he could trust Angela, his mother. Would she keep his secret if she knew that he was still alive?

He was thirsty. The last time that he had hunted was three weeks ago in Paris, but he was pretty sure that he could keep control, at least for a few more days. Hopefully by that time, he would be long gone. All of these thoughts had been running through his mind nonstop these last few days, but he had mostly just ignored them. The overhead came on again, this time warning that landing would start in a few minutes. As the plane landed, Duncan had gotten up quietly, and went to stand in one of the bathroom stalls. He would wait until the majority of people had gotten off, before he made his exit.

Moving quickly through the crowded airport, Duncan crouched slightly, concealing his height. He hurried to the baggage pickup area, carefully skirting around the blonde toddler in front of him, who was talking animatedly to her father around a large lollipop candy. He grabbed up his worn brown leather bag quickly, and moved on through the crowds of people, heading for the door of the airport. As he moved, he glanced around carefully, making sure that he was not being followed. As far as he could tell, his security had not been compromised. Leaving the airport behind him, Duncan hailed the nearest cab. Getting in quickly, he quietly instructed the man where he wanted to be taken.

After paying the cab driver, Duncan turned and walked back the way that he had come from. He walked south for about three blocks, to an old and worn down house. Silently, he went up to the side gate, and slipped into the backyard. He hurried to the back fence, and vaulted over it into the yard behind. This new yard was immaculate. Although the location was distinctly middle class, and the house was the same size as any other in the neighborhood, the yard reeked of wealth. The grass was perfectly trimmed and exactly the same shade of green across the whole yard. There were several beautiful sculptures across the yard, and each one was perfectly, spotlessly clean.

Walking up to the back door, Duncan pulled a small key from inside his brown leather jacket. He inserted it into the lock, and twisted slowly. Walking inside, he silently closed the door behind him. The inside of the building was, if anything, even more richly decorated than the outside had been. Carefully, Duncan moved across the room and up the main staircase. Upstairs, he moved down the hallway, looking into every room he passed. They were all exactly as he remembered, each room designated for one specific purpose, and all other distractions removed. Stopping in front of the last door, Duncan raised his arm to knock. This had been the only closed door, and Duncan was sure that it was also locked. He could hear someone behind the door talking quietly, and recognized Angela’s voice.

He knocked softly, and her voice went silent. He heard footsteps, and counting the steps, he realized that it was taking her much too long to get to the door. She must be getting a weapon, he realized. Of course, no one would usually bother her in her room, and she was probably the only person in the house right now. Cursing himself for not thinking of this before, he hastily slipped into a defensive stance, slightly away from the door, in case she had a gun. The door opened, just a tiny sliver, and someone peeked out from between the gap.

The door opened wide, and standing in from of him was one of the most beautiful women that anyone could imagine. Her long blonde hair was straight and sleek, and her dark blue eyes contrasted perfectly with the expensive white dress she wore. Everything about her seemed to echo tranquil casualness, even the small silver revolver that was held loosely in her left hand, inconspicuously pointing directly into Duncan’s face. Frowning slightly, she looked a little confused as she surveyed the man standing before her.

“Hello Angela” Duncan said softly. “I see that you haven’t changed a bit since I last saw you.”

She gasped softly, and dropped the gun to the floor, moving backwards slightly in astonishment.
Yes, I have used this character before, but the RP he was in died out, and he was just too fun to let go to waste, hope you don't hold that against me!

Old 10-31-2007, 03:52 AM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainiac View Post
Ooh! I think that I will sign up for this, just for fun. The story is kinda small, but the signups are interesting, so I guess I'm committed. Sorry that it is kinda long, but most of my sign ups are that way, it gives me something to go off of.

Name: Seft

Appearance: Seft is about 6’1” tall, and wiry. If this were the first time you had ever seen him, you might think that he could be a professional gymnast. His wiry body has been attuned for the past fifteen years, and he is in excellent physical condition. His lank brown hair is cut at shoulder length, and is usually quite shaggy. His features are reasonably clean, but he is not unusually good bad looking. He is the kind of person that you would forget ever seeing if you didn’t talk to him and put forth a genuine effort to remember him. His hazel colored eyes are so light, that often times they are mistaken for yellow. He gives off the impression that he knows where he is going and why you should stay out of his way, but that’s not usually the case. His teeth are nice and straight, and sparklingly white, and his skin always seems to be lightly tanned.

Personality: Because he is blind, Seft has learned the principle of not judging a book by its cover, which I guess is kind of weird, since he can’t see the cover, so let me explain. Seft has never been able to see the food that he eats, so he is willing to try any new food, no matter what it looks like, because he can’t see it, but also he tries it regardless of its smell. I guess you could say that he likes to consider any idea or custom no matter how childish, outlandish, or just downright crazy it seems, before casting it aside for no good reason.

However, while his first and foremost personality trait is a result of being blind, his second most prevalent trait is almost in spite of him being blind. Seft is not reclusive, or plays only for number one, as you would expect a blind person to be, but he is uniquely cordial and open. He is usually friendly, and enjoys the company of others, but he is also an insomniac, and whenever he has gone more than about three days without getting a couple of hours sleep, he becomes uncharacteristically irritable, jumping down the throats of even his closest friends, and mercilessly tearing apart his enemies.

Seft has always been impulsive, doing whatever pops into his head at the time, for no reason other than he thought about doing it. He also enjoys playing practical jokes on those with whom he is less well acquainted with, and particularly on strangers. Despite his mischievous and impulsive manner, Seft shows a remarkable amount of loyalty and conviction toward any thing, be it task or person, which he has committed himself to. Seft usually keeps his emotions hidden very well, but after a few days with no sleep, he practically wears them on his sleeves.

Seft’s biggest pet peeve is pity. He absolutely loathes anyone showing pity towards him because of his blindness, and if you do openly show him pity, he will usually taut you mercilessly for things that he has seen inside your mind, something that he would never do otherwise.

Type: Human/Psychic

Weapons: Seft carries a staff/spear like object with him everywhere. He can psychically see this object, although why he isn’t sure. He uses this as a focus for his psychic power, because it responds to it with less effort than any other object he has ever felt in the world. It was given to him by Jamal, his adopted father.
Powers: (I just put this here with weapons so that you can generally understand his abilities) Seft is one of the most psychically gifted beings in well over a thousand years, and possibly even ever! He has learned to use this ability to help compensate for his own blindness, as well as to affect the physical world in more ways than you can imagine. He can modify the elements to a small degree, but nothing major. He is also gifted with mind sight, a rare psychic ability which is similar to reading minds, although neither person can control what is being viewed.

History: Seft has never known who his parents were. He was abandoned, left to die a few days after his birth, but a man, cleaning the streets in the ally that he was left in discovered him later that same day. Rather than keeping Seft and raising him as own however, the man took him to the local orphanage with the hope that he would be raised in a normal and stable family environment.

When Seft was about three years old, some very important things happened in his life. The first, the one that Seft understood most at the time, was that he was being investigated for adoption by someone. Seft was so excited. None of the other adults that came had ever shown any interest in him at all, but this man came and seemed to make up his mind the instant that he saw Seft. The man had talked to the head matron of the orphanage for a while, and asked to speak privately with Seft in person. Once they were alone in a private room, the man introduced himself as ‘Jamal’.

“I want you to come and live with me, and become my apprentice; I have no interest in raising you as my son.” Jamal said after a moment.

“Why?” asked Seft. He was confused as to why Jamal would want to adopt him if he didn’t want him to be his son. Jamal didn’t say anything, so Seft said something else; this was much quieter, and tinged with bitterness. “I don’t think that you want me to be your apprentice.” This statement seemed to confuse Jamal greatly, and Seft realized that the matron had not yet told him.

“Why would you think that?” asked Jamal quietly.

“I was born blind,” said Seft, “I wouldn’t be able to learn your trade.” The realization that he would not get adopted filled him with bitterness, and he felt as though he would cry soon.

To Seft’s absolute astonishment, Jamal began to laugh. He laughed for a while before he could calm down and talk to Seft again. “That would actually explain a lot!” Jamal exclaimed. “It at least helps to explain why you would develop so early.” This really confused Seft, and Jamal could tell that it did. “Let me explain,” began Jamal. “I am asking you to be my apprentice because you have an incredible gift, and you probably don’t even know about it yet! You see, I was born with a unique psychic ability that very few people are ever gifted with, and I am one of the more powerful people with this gift that are alive today. You, however have at least as much power as I do right now, and theoretically, people shouldn’t even begin developing their powers until about the same time they start going through puberty! Most people’s abilities peak around the ages of nineteen to twenty, and then they just level off, but you will probably become more powerful than anyone has been for thousands of years by the time that you reach the age of fifteen!”

Jamal stopped talking, and looked a little sheepish. “I have become a little too enthusiastic.” He laughed. “I want you to come with me and begin your training now so that you will be able to use your powers well, for I have a rare gift even inside the realm of psychics. I am sometimes able to see into the future, and I have seen that you are important to the future of the world, though for good or evil, I am unable to tell. Also, you emit a powerful psychic presence, anyone with any psychic ability at all that travels within a couple of miles from you would be able to know you were there, and they would be curious. Their curiosity might not always be in your best interest. I can teach you to shield your presence, and I can help you control your abilities.” The man Jamal finished, looking at me gravely. “What do you say you come with me and get trained up? I will protect you and feed you and teach you everything that I know. Deal?” asked Jamal, and Seft knew that his hand was outstretched before him.

“Deal.” Seft said, groping for his hand. He found it, and they shook.

The next important thing that happened to Seft was discovered a few weeks later. He developed insomnia. He couldn’t sleep at all for days at a time, and when He did sleep, it was only for a few hours, but those few hours were always wonderful. He was actually using the extra time that he used to spend sleeping to work out, strengthening his endurance. This was something that jamal had taught Seft. Psychic abilities, although useful and powerful, took considerable energy from the person who wielded them. Seft was already beginning to learn to use his powers, and the one that jamal was most anxious for Seft to learn was something that jamal called ‘witch sight’. It was not actually to see things, but to detect minor disturbances in the air around him. If he mastered this ability well enough, Jamal said, he would be able to tell if any movements were being made in his immediate vicinity, so that he would be able to defend himself even though he was blind. He trained Seft in martial arts, and also hired Seft a personal tutor, so that he would be able to work his brain, because psychic ability took a lot of concentration. Seft settled into a pattern of learning and working and for the next fifteen years.

He worked hard and trained with Jamal, he went to a public school so that he could get better at interacting with people in a normal environment. Not only did he master his witch sight, but he also mastered mage sight, which was viewing the auras cast by every living thing, and even learned mind sight, which allowed him to see the things that others close to him were thinking at the time, a feat that Jamal said most psychics would never learn. After learning all these different kind of awareness’s, he was almost as capable of defending himself as someone who could see, but not quite. He became so adept at modifying physical things that Jamal decided to teach him to control spiritual elements. The first element that jamal taught him to touch was fire. Seft learned to feed a fire with his psychic abilities, and he could keep one going for days without any fuel. He learned a rudimentary control over wind, water, metals, and even light to some degree.

One day, when Seft was eighteen years old, Jamal said he had to leave on a short business trip. He was gone for several weeks, and Seft was absolutely terrified that something had happened to him, and that he would never come back. Finally, about five weeks after he left, he returned one afternoon, and Seft could tell that he had been injured somehow. He asked Jamal what was wrong, but jamal did not answer. Suddenly, he collapsed! If I hadn’t already been guiding him to the sofa, I would not have been able to catch him. Hastily, I carried him over to the sofa and laid him upon it. “I’m not going to last more than a couple more minutes, Seft.” said Jamal, and he seemed to sound like he was in control of himself again, but he sounded also as if he were in great pain. “My will leaves everything to you, but you should not stay here. It is unsafe. You should leave this place. If the wrong people find out that I was training you, you will be in grave danger. This is all that I can give you now.” He reached out, and suddenly he was holding a weapon, but it had appeared, as if from nowhere. It was like a spear, but the end where a spearhead should have been was more like a short sword, or a large knife. Then it hit me.

“I can see it!” Seft exclaimed loudly.

“I know, but that is not with your eyes. It is made of some type or organic metal; it is psychically attuned, so anyone with psychic ability should be able to use this as a focus, a means of magnifying their power over the physical realm. I obtained many years ago, on a journey I undertook in my youth, but I want you to have it now. May you fare well, my son.”

At these words, Seft’s heart broke, and he knew that Jamal was gone; Jamal’s light was beginning to grow dim in Seft’s awareness. Seft began to cry, and couldn’t stop. For several hours, he just lay over Jamal, crying. Finally, when no more tears would come, he straightened up, and began to pack. He wanted to be ready to leave as soon as everything could be settled. He didn’t want to stay here for any longer than it was necessary to prepare the funeral and finalize Jamal’s will. Seft wouldn’t go to the funeral though. He had already said his goodbyes, and decided that he didn’t need to break down all over again. Fondling the staff, for it felt comforting in his hands; the same as the quarterstaff with which he had become so well acquainted, He began his work.

Other: (AQUA)

RP Sample:

Yes, I have used this character before, but the RP he was in died out, and he was just too fun to let go to waste, hope you don't hold that against me!
Mew, I recommed giving Braniac a BIG FAT NUTHIN' ON HIS ACCEPTED sign-up..
Well.. I don't decide.. but I've seen him RP.. HE IS THE BOMB

Old 10-31-2007, 04:29 PM
Mewchirio Offline
Elite Trainer

Please don't spam. If you want to say something like that don'yt. I'm sorry if I'm mini-modding, which i don't want to, but I personally hate Spammers.

Mewchriio