Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-22-2007, 08:00 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default {RP}Pokemon: A New Region

Over time pokemon have become greatly attached to their native homelands. Pokemon breeders help these lovable creatures grow larger in numbers. Pokemon rangers help keep the pokemon safe from evil and harm. Researchers analyze the data on pokemon so we humans can figure out more and get to know them. And finally pokemon trainers catch and raise pokemon to love them and battle with them. As all of these jobs are accomplished, the love and companionship between trainers and pokemon grow. This is the world of pokemon.

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Orre make up the pokemon universe. Each of these regions has their very own government and president. The presidents and congress of each region decided that there should be a brand new region. It will be built on a vast amount of land just south of Sinnoh. Government decided that since the original five regions are becoming to packed, it would be nice if people could move to a brand new region. It has been decided that this new region would be called Yirrah. Government have already imported loads of pokemon to this new region. Those pokemon have already made their homes in this brand new region. Government has already started building many new cities. This region is the first to have lots of new technology.

Technology has been greatly inhanced in Yirrah. First of all, when you move to Yirrah you get a Tech I.D.. This I.D. stores all of your personal info and has voice recognition so nobody else can get in. We you enter stores, everything would be paid for by using your card. To renew the money on your card, you just simply go to the bank and they'll give you more money! We also have the trainer system just like in the other 4 regions. A trainer gets a starter pokemon and gets to go on a journey catching other pokemon to add to their team. We have already established 8 pokemon gyms. All we need is eight gym leaders that have true potential to work in these gyms. Yirrah is an awesome region. This roleplay deals with life. There no true goal. You create the story.

Attractions & Cities

Nature Town: A small town where most trainers live. Has the famous Pokemon Research Lab where trainers usually go to get their starter pokemon.

Auron City: A big city where fire type pokemon favored. The famous racing track is here. Ponyta and Rapidash are betted on in this famous racing track. Civilians may use other racing material pokemon to race in this famous track if they so desire. The gym here uses fire types.

GreenBay Town: This remote town is home to the Yirrah region Army. Tourist come by a lot to see the trained soldiers and their fighting type pokemon taining in the obstacles. The second gym here uses fighting types.

Roland City: Roland City is a really famous city. It is the center of Yirrah and is home to the Yirrah region government. This town is highly guarded and is home to the famous theme park: Poke'Land.

Umbreon Town: A lonely small town located up in the northern woods of the region. Because it's so far north, it is very cold up here and the woods make it very dark and gloomy. It is near the coast but also a lot of large mountains, often blocking out the sun early even in the summer. The gym here uses dark type pokemon and is the seventh gym.

Black Hole: A very dark cave full of dark, rare pokemon. It is located in the heavily forested foothills near Umbroen Town.

Time Forest: Time Forest is a peaceful and quiet forest. It is said that Celebi, Latios, and Latias roam around here at times. Many different bug pokemon live here.

Mountain City: This city is very unique due to the way it was built. The mountains in Yirrah were so high that it is basically impossible to get to the next town on foot. With creative thinking, government built a city inside the mountain. The exclusive Day-Care Center is located here. The gym here uses rock-type pokemon.

ClearWater Port: ClearWater Port is very important, because it receives all of it its trade items from different regions come here. The famous library is located here. The gym here uses water-type pokemon.

Scapore City: Scapore city is famous for it's very own version of the Safari Zone. Instead, it is called Nature Park. Lots of trainers come here to catch wild poekmon. The gym here uses ghost type pokemon.

Glacia City: This wonderful city is built underwater. It is protected by a dome that is 100% inpenetrable. It is very nice. As tourists walk by, they could look at the fish swimming by this brilliant city. They might even get to see a Lugia. The gym here uses ice type pokemon.

Rainbow City: Rainbow City is home to the fabulous Pokemon Contest Hall. Trainers from all around the world come to this wonderful city to participate in the contests. The gym here uses the mighty powerful dragon type pokemon.

Victory Road: All pokemon trainers are required to pass this terrorizing cave. It shows their worth as a pokemon trainer. Once trainers pass this cave, they'll reach the notorius Pokemon League.

Pokemon League: Home to the Elite Four and the Pokemon Champion. This is where all trainers finally show off their true skill to become champion.

The Cast

Gym Leaders

1st Gym: Kitsura Makato--Fire Type--Wild_Fire
2nd Gym: Saix--Fighting Type--Keybearer1
3rd Gym: Arthur Lyell-- Rock Type-- Mikael0
4th Gym: Larxene Nanago-- Water Type-- Arumi-Chan
5th Gym: Luna Zazukro--Ghost Type--KittenGirl2000
6th Gym: Yuu Satomishin--Ice Type--Gaby
7th Gym: Sypher Takachi--Dark Type--Tyrell321
8th Gym: Terra Nasuke--Dragon Type--Arusuesfactor

Elite Four

1. Elana Froze--DarkSalamence
2. Sakura Mikoshenta Kanasaki--Neo_Shadow_Guardian
3. Russell Endoh--Vespking
4. Torrent Glaze--Empoleanx2

Pokemon Champion: Itarai 'Rai' Dokoru--Saraibre

Enjoy.
Old 10-22-2007, 08:41 PM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Wild_Fire Send a message via Yahoo to Wild_Fire
Default Re: {RP}Pokemon: A New Region

Kitsura Mukato
First Gym Leader
Auron Town

Kitsura wakes up in the morning and climbs out of bed, her pale blonde hair all over the place.
"Another day, hopefully a challenge" She says, as she slips on her clothes. Her flareon appears beside her, and looks up to her.
"Flare! Flare, flare!" She says, jumping onto my shoulder. Kitsura smiles.
"Yeah. I know. I've been hopign for a challenger for about a week." She pets her head and heads downstairs and outside. She breathes a breath of fresh air, then sighs.
"Even if there aren't any challengers, it sure is a beautiful day! How about we go do some shopping?" She suugests to her flareon. Flareon smiles and waves her tail. "Hmm. Okay. Maybe after we'll do some training, to keep from getting rusty." She grabs her usual shopping bag and heads out, gently whistling.

(ooc: odds are my posts will get longer after things get going, just to let you know. )

Feed me a Rare Candy!

Credit to Drift for making the Flareon banner. Thankies! Your banners are so good.

Last edited by Wild_Fire; 10-23-2007 at 12:46 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 09:54 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

"I'm leaving now, big brother, the Pokemon are healed up! See ya!"

Click.

A long, black haired girl hung up the local Pokemon Center phone, smiling with a happy smile that meant she had a pleasant conversation. She looked down at her lap, only to see a small Cleffa, smiling up at her. The girl smiled back at the Cleffa, lifting it up gently and hugging it.

"And when did my cute little Hoshi get here, hm?"

"Cleffa! Cleffa!"

She giggled and put the Cleffa, Hoshi, on her shoulder, who sat down and smiled as the girl stood up. She walked over to the counter, Miss Joy being behind said counter with her usual helpful smile.

"Here you are Miss Sayuri, your Pokemon are all healed up! We hope to see you again!"

"Chan! Chansey!"

The girl, Sayuri, smiled and grabbed the Pokeballs in the tray that was infront of her, setting all of them in slots on a small case on her belt. She bowed her head in thanks to Joy, turning around and waving before running to the door.

"Thank you Miss Joy! See ya lat-"

Thud!

"Huh... ow... I'm sorry... please forgive me!"

Sayuri quickly stood up, bowing her head once again before running out of the Pokemon Center, the boy she had knocked down looking slightly confused. Joy simply sighed and laughed a little.

"That girl never ceases to amaze me..."

---

"I'm leaving now, big brother, the Pokemon are healed up! See ya!"

"Yes... goodbye, sister."

Click.

"Now... where was I..."

A short, black haired boy turned around to face a trainer on the other side of the icy field of the battle area of the gym. He walked over to the edge of said field, pointing at an Alakazam that was infront of the trainer before smirking lightly.

"Onryō, Crunch."

The field grew quiet for a moment. Then, suddenly, the trainer began laughing, as did the Alakazam. The boy simply kept quiet and waited, starring at the Alakazam and trainer with narrowed eyes.

"Heh, I see your Onryō is too afraid of my powerful Alakazam! Get that badge ready, 'cause I'm gonna win thi-"

Crash!

Below where the Alakazam was previously standing was a hole, a Glalie with its eyes closed above it. Not too far from the Glalie was a knocked out Alakazam, lying on its back on the icy cold floor.

"Alakazam is unable to continue! The winner is Yuu Satomishin!"

The trainer starred at his Alakazam, his eyes wide. He quickly took out a Pokeball and returned his Pokemon, growling as he put away the Pokeball. He glared at the boy, Yuu, before turning around, walking towards the exit.

"Hey, you. Never underestimate your opponent. You would have won this if you had not been so foolish. Come back when you've had trained properly."

The trainer simply stood there for a moment before walking out. Yuu took out a Pokeball and aimed it at a now-grinning Onryō. He smiled lightly back at him, returning him back to the Pokeball.

"You did great, rest."

He put away the Pokeball and walked towards the exit where the trainer had just walked out of. He put his hands in his pockets before walking out, not seeming affected by the sudden low temperature in his home of Glacia Town.

"Hm... wonder what Larxene-Sama is doing now..."

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-22-2007, 10:26 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Terra Nasuke
Eighth Gym Leader
Rainbow City, Yirrah

It was that time of year again. The year when youths from dispersed throughout the entire region would begin their legacies. With it being a pokemon trainer, breeder, scientist, or even a coordinator. It was that time.

I had received a call last night from the Yirrah government. They had spoke to me about the new time of year and that this year's trainers should top the Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh trainers. I agreed with the officials, but they were taking it to seriously.

I woke up and took a nice hot shower. After about fifteen minutes, I got out and dried myself up. I put on my black shorts and my imperial blue shirt. Of course I had to grab my pokeball and strap them to my belt. Why would I forget such a thing.

As I left my home I walked over to my gym. Yes. It was my gym. The gym that I had overcome so many trials to finally own myself. Just thinking of my accomplishments made me happy. I approached the door and took out my keys. I hated having so many keys, because every morning I had to search for the correct one. After about fifty seconds, I came across a golden key. I knew it had to be the one. I guess it would've been smart if I just would've labeled the keys like an organized human being would have. As I opened the door, I walked over to the battle registration desk and put my stuff in the cubby hole. I decided now would be a good time to train my Dragonite.

As I grabbed the pokeball, pushed the center button to release my Dragonite. The white light came out and formed in the vicious powerhouse. Dragonite looked at me with much love and I, in return, shared the love back. Just as I was going to give it the go to take a test run through some trials and obstacles, I was interrupted by a girl that looked my age.

"Hello. Sorry for just walking in, but the front door was left open."

The girl was really pretty and I could tell she was a mailman or as I'm supposed to say it "mail-lady." She was wearing blue jeans and a navy blue shirt. Her hair was down straight and I don't know what else to say. Then I began to reply.

"Don't sweat over it. My mind usually drifts off. So what's the issue?"

The girl giggled and pulled out an electronic device. It was Yirrah's mail communication device. She then hit a green button on the side of it.

"This is a message from the Yirrah Council."

A digital envelope appeared and then suddenly faded out.

"Oh man. I guess the battery died out. Anyways, the council was going to say that since you're the head gym leader you need to contact the others to tell them that there's going to be a show in Roland City and that you must all go their and explain your goals for the year so that the new trainers may look up to you guys."

She couldn't be serious. Then again, I liked being a role model. Problem was I needed a way to contact the other gym leaders. Sadly, I did not have their phone numbers. I would have to travel to each one. Yes. That's what I would do.

"Thanks. In reply, tell them that I'll get the job done."

"You got it."

There putt the device back into her bag and began to leave the gym.

"Wait! May I have your name?"

The girl turned around and smiled. She released her Buizel from her pokeball. The Buizel ran up to me with a piece of paper and ran back up and onto her trainer's shoulder. The girl left the gym. I looked down at the piece of paper. It read "Ali". It was a beautiflu name.

I walked over to Dragonite and told it the issue. He looked at me and nooded. I grabbed my stuff and climbed on Dragonite's back and I hit a button on the wall. It was an auto-lock button. Suddenly, the front doors of the gym closed and locked. The roof of the gym opened and Dragonite and I took off. As we looked back, the roof closed back up and was sealed shut. I also heard my name being called. I looked to see Ali waving at me. I waved back. I smiled and got close to Dragonite's head.

"Glacia City is the closest and will be our first destination. Got it?"

Dragonite nooded and we dashed forward.

This would be a new beginning.

Last edited by ArusuesFactor; 10-23-2007 at 04:36 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:09 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

It was a sunny morning, and I really felt like sleeping in. Unfortunately my alarm clock had other ideas. I felt a small tug on my blanket. I groaned, pulling it over my head and having some silence and tranquility. Suddenly there was a huge thump and a bunch of sudden weight on my head that instantly got me sitting upright, throwing what was ever on top of my head off. I looked down at the other end of my bed and there was my siamese colored Persian and her blue jewel glinting prettily in the sun. She looked at me with expectancy.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that Yuki?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Meraah." She meowed, walking over to the calender and stretching up to it as far as she could.

I looked over at it. Today was the start of another year, and another chance to see the regular potential of the Yirrah Region. That also meant another chance to train up another team that I had been waiting to try out. I heaved a heavy sigh and relaxed. Just then something flew into my head and I jumped out of beed, sending the covers flying in the other direction. I logged onto my computer and a list of all my Pokemon came up on screen. I clicked on five of them. In the teleporter next to it, five Pokeballs, one after the other appeared. I minimized them and put them in my bag. Yuki sat in the middle of the room and watched as I rushed around and got dressed, packed and shut everything and turned everything off. I had one other empty Pokeball.

"You're goin' in here after that little stunt." I said, calling the Persian back into her Pokeball.

I put that in my bag and ran out the door. Taking another Pokeball out, I threw it into the air and a Rhyhorn appeared, happy to be outside again.

"Alright Obsidian, to the nearest town!" I exclaimed. "We've got training to do!"

I dashed off down the road with Obsidian running next to me. Obsidian wasn't known for his speed, as all Rhyhorn weren't known for, but he loved to run and I had trained him enough so he could stop much quicker than usual. I started to get tired, and Obsidian noticed.

"Rhuhuh" I asked, still keeping up the pace.

"Are you sure? I might slow you down, not to mention I'm pretty big even for you." I replied.

He shook his head. I shrugged and leapt onto his back, holding on tightly even though I barely fit on his back. He still kept up the speed as we started to go past a nearby town. It was only a glimpse and then it was lost among a rushing line of trees. I leaned over forward and looked at Obsidian with an upside-down face.

"So where do you want to go?" I questioned, leaving the decision totally up to him.

He looked ahead, making sure to keep watching where he was going as he thought. It was after a longer-than-expected time period he finally gave his answer in a joyful roar.

"Alrighty then, even if it does sound a little odd coming from you." I commented. "But we'll get some training in before we reach the city got it?"

The Rhyhorn nodded.
Old 10-22-2007, 11:44 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

" Slowking, Water Pulse!"

I spoke, these battles last forever! Slowking sucking in water, let a mouthful of water out. Slamming into a Shiftry, the tree konster stood firm, since it was a grass type. A Psychic would finish this battle off, and I'll be back at the daycare.

" Shiftry, SolarBeam!"

The trainer shouted his Shiftry obeying his commanded. Bad luck for me that today was sunny, grinning I nodded to Slowking.

"Rain Dance, Psychic"

I announced, as clouds cover the sky, rain pouring down. Slowking let out a telekensis wave, an aura surrounding Shiftry. Causing Shiftry to finch in pain, smirking Slowking decided to finish the job off with a Water Pulse. Shiftry Solarbeam had to come, flying through the air, stop by Slowking Psychic before it reached him. Slowking holding Shiftry in place, he let lose a fury of Water Pulse each striking Shiftry.

" Good job, though this match is over come back next time!"

i return Slowking, as Shiftry bent over, sprawling on the ground. The trainer frown returning his Shiftry began to walk away. Sprinting off towards Mountain City, I wanted to get there before the afternoon rush. Findling with my pokeballs, I sent out my Aerodactyl, the beauty of the team. Attaching my hands to his back, we soared into the air.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 10-23-2007, 12:00 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Shiftry is part Dark type, so how could Psychic have any affect on it? Its immune.

IC:Obsidian had slowed a bit, but kept a good jogging pace. He had insisted that I ride on his back so that he could atain more speed without having to use Rock Polish. That move was only used in certain situations. Looking up, I had noticed an Aerodactyl go by, and so did Obsidian. He watched in some sort of envy as it was one of the few rock types that could fly.

"Obsidian! You're gonna hit the-" I explaimed.

He looked forward and rammed head first into a tree, knocking it over and sending me flying forward into a leafy mass. A flock of freaked Starly made haste as to get out of there and find another tree. I made my way through a green cloud until I finally found Obsidian, his horn stuck in the trunk and him furiously trying to get it out.

"Well, at least we know how strong you are when you aren't even trying to use Tackle." I commented jokingly, getting onto the ground again.

The Rhyhorn wouldn't stop growling and roaring as he was half in the air with his feet flailing about and going around in circles.

"Okay, now just relax and quit having a tantrum." I said firmly. "Now I want you to use Earthquake, but use your back legs to do so. Okay?"

He thought for a moment, then after I stepped out of the way, which in this case would be about fifteen feet away, he swung his back legs to the ground and stomped hard, now having his horn free from the wooden wedge. Once the tremor was gone, I came back up to him.

"There, no isn't that better?" I asked rhetorically.

He gave a cry of thanks and an added bit of information.

"Well its great that that didn't even hurt." I repeated. "Now lets just walk from here on out okay?"
Old 10-23-2007, 01:02 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Being his 10th birthday, Nick proceeded to visit the professor to get his first pokemon. He wasn't sure which pokemon he would pick because there was so many. On his way to walking towards the Professors Lab, which was a few miles away, Nick was instantly tackled by some sort of weird looking turtle. The turtle looked down at Nick with a silly expression, as his light blue stood out because of the sun. It slowly helped Nick up as it began to use its leaves to points Nick to a forest, trying to tell him to go check whats inside. Without hesitation, and because of the heat of the moment, Nick nodded as he allowed the small creature lead the way.

As they reached the inside of the forest, the first thing Nick noticed was the screams of an old man. He quickly glanced over at the turtle and nodded as he trailed off after the forest. After he reached the voice, he had found an old man being attacked by a more realistic looking squirell with sunglasses and he wasn't sure what to do. "Help me young lad!" Nick shrugged his head, telling the old man he wasn't sure what to do as the man shook his head in disbeleif. "Give Turtwig an command, like razor leaf for example. This Squirtle has a weakness against grass-types!" I nodded as I pointed towards Turtwig and noticed that this was actually a pokemon, not an oversized land turtle. "Um, Turtwig use Razor Leaf and knock that Squirtle down!"

Turtwig just nodded as it twisted it's head and sent out more than a dozen razor-sharp leaves by shaking it's head a few times towards Squirtle. The Squirtle took the attack head-on and the man quickly took out a pokeball, and trapped Squirtle inside."Not too shabby boy! You must be one of those new trainers?" All Nick could do was nod with excitement as he hugged the Turtwig, almost choking it. "Let's go to my lab and we can work this out." Once again I nodded as I followed the man while he lead me inside his lab.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:09 AM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kitsura Mukato
First Gym Leader
Auron Town

Ooc: sorry, I feel most comfortable posting in first person. im more into ym character that way. Hope thats okay.

IC:After shopping around, I stopped again at my house to drop the groceries off. I sighed, and left after I put them away.
"Flareon? Yuo wanna go to the gym to train a little?" I asked, sticking an apple in my carry pack, heading towards the door. She replyed with excitement, trotting at a pace behind, crying out her own name.

"Flare! Flareee!" I laughed, as Hanaru cracked a funny joke. She tends to do that once in a while. I walk about a block, and ended up at a large building. She looked up to the sign above the front door, reading 'Auron Gym" with small tect below it reading " The gateway to a young trainer's journey". I chuckle, a sign of how proud I was to own this gym. I have owned it for a year, obtaining it as any gym leader would. I fiddled around with my keys, and put them into the lock system i had installed. I walked inside and huffed.

"Now, time for some training everybody!" I say, throwing five pokeballs out at once, revealing my team of fire pokemon, and a lone electric pokemon I have caught about 6 months ago. It trotted over to me and cried its name.
"Lux! Mywar."

"Now now Luxio. Don't be so down. I know you can do this. odds are youll be going up against water types, you have tons of stregnth." I said, petting Luxio's head. Luxio breathed a sigh of relief as I gave it confidence to train as best as he could. "Now, let's get started! Rapidash! Torkoal! You guys are up first!"

Torkoal walked to his side of the stadium, as did Rapidash on the other. They stared at eachother, ready to engage in battle amongst comrades. I stood there smirking, thinking of a perfect way to start off.

Rapidash, use Flamethrower!" I commanded, and Rapidash obeyed, launching a column of fire from her mouth. Torkoal sttos there, a glint in his eye, as he retracted himself into his shell, and spun, sending the flames off to the side, inflicting minimal damage to his health. "Good job Torkoal, now use Rock Smash!" Torkoal lifted his front legs, then smashed them to the ground, and sent a large number of medium-sized rocks at Rapidash. "Rapidash, now DODGE!" i yelled out confidently, and Rapidash leaped into the air, then landed atop the rock pile.

"That was good you two. Take a break for now. Now, monferno and Luxio, you guys are up next. Be ready." I say, as they slowly but gladly went to their places on the stage.

Feed me a Rare Candy!

Credit to Drift for making the Flareon banner. Thankies! Your banners are so good.
Old 10-23-2007, 05:17 AM
RawrIsMyMiddleName Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to RawrIsMyMiddleName

[Chrillin Mich] :: [GreenBay Town, Yirrah Region]

Waking up as slow as possible, the young kid named Chrillin woke up, mad. This kid was me, and I hated waking up this early. I woke up to see the Pokemon I loved, my Pokemon whom was named Kaylee. Being my favorite and best Pokemon, Kaylee has been with me forever. I still didn't like waking up right now, having not a great sleep right now.

I walked outside with Kaylee, and my other two Pokeballs in my Pokebelt. Time to do my daily training with these Pokemon. I took out my other two Pokemon, my Swellow named Alexia, and my Empoleon named Bam. We usually took a daily training with trees, which would be exactly like today. This was natural for us, doing a basic training and all.

"Mail for Chrillin Mich! Chrillin, here," the mailman told me. The mailman knew me, as my parents and I naturally had mail. The letter was written with black ink, very dark, and I began to read it. It was telling me to meet some other people of the region for an opening in Halloween Night. The town wasn't far, I just had to pass a route.

I began a head start on it, even if I had nine days to go. Sleeping at the Pokemon Center would be fine, I didn't care. I decided to walk the way through, other than jumping on Alexia and flying. My Pokemon was training, so it was good. Seriously, Bam did need a little walk. I began to run faster, making a challenge.

I walked faster and faster, which I needed to take a break. Pretty tiring, so I gave some pokefood to my Pokemon, and a sandwich for myself. We ate, and came back on ground to walk. Roland City wasn't too far, not much to go. Happily, I walked over to Roland City.
Old 10-23-2007, 01:13 PM
Neo_Shadow_Guardian Offline
Amateur Trainer

Sakura Kanasaki
2nd Elite Four
Auron Town

Sakura walked around Auron Town. Her job for the day was to check out the gym of Auron Town. She had many plans, including checking out Umbreon Town and the Black Hole, which she would procede doing tomorrow.

For today, she just had to locate the gym and do a quick overview of the gym: Is it being run properly? Are the Pokemon in a safe haven there? Is the gym leader too tough or too weak?

She had quite a job for the day. As she walked around, she soon came to the Auron Town Gym. She looked at it and walked around the building, doing a quick survey. "It looks perfect on the outside," Sakura said, "Now, let's check the inside."

OOC:// I apogize for the short entry post. I'll do longer posts when I get home from school. Mornings suck.
Old 10-23-2007, 03:39 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Terra Nasuke
Eighth Gym Leader
Glacia City, Yirrah

I might have been flying for about three hours over the mountains of Yirrah. I really didn't recognize how long the trop would've taken. Not only that, but the climate was getting colder and colder as I reached Glacia City.

This city was unique. There is a special tunnel that you must go in to reach Glacia City. The reason? The city is built under the depths of the Yirrah ocean protected by a inpenetrable dome. As I landed on the mountain side, I returned my Dragonite to his pokeball, knowing that since it was snowing here, he despised ice. I then looked at his pokeball.

"Thanks pal. You deserve a good rest and meal when we get inside the city."

I then latched his pokeball to my belt. I unzipped my gray backpack and pulled out my black hooded sweater. I knew it was going to help, but I could also try. I pulled it over my head and onto my body. Surprisingly I felt warm. I zipped my backpack closed and began to search the mountain side.

"It was around here somewhere. Where's the dang machine?"

Just then I saw a Sneasel sitting in a pile of snow looking like it was sick. I walked closer to it and it was frightened when I offered to pick it up. After about two minutes, I had to give up on the poor thing. I began to walk away and suddenly the Sneasel jumped on my back. It licked my face and I laughed.

"I knew you would end up coming. I have to get you to a Pokemon Center. They'll treat you well there."

After about another ten minutes I ended up finding the machine. It was glowing with a green light. I knew the drill. I took my Tech I.D. card out of my pocket and inserted it into the machine. Seconds later it came back out. A door in the mountain side opened up. And the machine spoke to me.

"Welcome to Glacia City Terra Nasuke."

Technology these days. It was so advanced. I walked through the door and it closed up. We continued walking on the path that was ahead of us. After about ten minutes Sneasel and I stepped on to conveyor belts. As the conveyors belts led us to the city, the sight was astounding. Sneasel and I were in a little tunnel surrounded by the entire ocean. We watched as Remoraids and Mantines swam by. And soon we came to the huge dome that protected the underwater city itself. The trip had ended and we entered Glacia City.

"Well that was some trip huh Sneasel?"

Sneasel smiled at me and nodded.

"Alright. First things first. We have to get you to a Pokemon Center."

I looked around and saw the bright red pokeball that had "PC" on it. That had to be it. I walked past the civilians of the city as they smiled and me and muttered amongst themselves saying that I was a gym leader. I loved it. As I kept walking, I felt a claw go into my shoulder. It hurt , ut not that much. I turned and look at Sneasel and suddenly it feel to the ground. My body felt cold. I picked up Sneasel and ran to the Pokemon Center, not caring about what people had to say. As I entered I ran up to Nurse Joy.

"Please help this Sneasel Ms. Joy. It's really sick and needs quick attention."

She looked at me with shock.

"Put the Sneasel on the medical bed and we will do what we can Mr. Gym Leader."

"Please. Jusr call me Terra. It suits me better.'

"Sorry sir."

Only time could tell what would happen to the weaken Sneasel in this issue. Who knows? Anything could happen.

I sat down on one of the chairs and waited.
Old 10-23-2007, 06:04 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

OOC: I hope this post is ok...

"C'mon Solrock!"
, I shouted at my Pokémon, seeing it being almost defeated by a powerful Crunch, “You can do it! Use Fire Blast!”

I was just in the middle of a battle, with a Sneasel in Glacia Town surroundings. I never thought that a Ice-type, like that could ever defeat my Solrock, with only one Crunch attack. But that was just changing about now… When I saw Solrock being that injured, I had only two choices: to attack or to run away. I choose to trust in my Pokémon and stay there calm until the battle was finished.
As I commanded Solrock to Fire Blast the wild Pokémon, it looked at him with shining eyes, and began to spin. As it started to spin faster, reaching the max of rotations, it began to shiny, of a white color. A couple second later, the white light had turn into scorching blazes.
The other Pokémon put up a scared face, when he realized what was going to happen next: Solrock scorched so much, and stored so much fire, that it had to unbind it, scorching all around the two Pokémon, including me and Phanpy. The little Pokémon was terrified by the powerful attack, which Solrock unleashed right in front of his eyes, and soon he started to roar loud and stomp the ground, trying to reproduce the Fire Blast.

“Calm down, little guy!”
, I smiled at the little Pokémon, “In the future you will learn lots of powerful attacks! But now you have to be calm, ok?”

Phanpy looked at my, from downwards, with a sad face, that rapidly transformed into a smile.
Then I remembered that I was in the middle of a battle that I was supposed to win. As the air cleared the smoke from the area, I saw the battle result: Sneasel was laying on the snow floor, fainted, and Solrock was almost faded out.

“Solrock, return!”, I said, as the Ultra Ball, swallowed the injured Pokémon.

I looked at the Sneasel, laying on the snow, with a cold aspect. I approached it, chased by Phanpy, and saw the injuries Solrock had made on him. Kneeing at him, I touched his forehead and closed my eyes, in a reprehension mode.

“Sorry, fellow…”, I said, “But sometimes we have to lose, in order to learn how to win… This was your turn to do it!”

Phanpy was standing behind me, trying to understand what I was doing there. I looked behind at him and tried to smile, just to calm him down.

“Let’s go, Phanpy!”, I said, lifting up from my knees, and grabbing Phanpy up, “We have to go to the nearest PokeCenter, to heal Solrock…”

The two of us, headed towards the main gate, and entered Glacia Town.

---

“Here it is!”, Nurse Joy, said, while giving me Solrock’s Ultra Ball, “I hope, it get some more rest, Arthur… It was harshly injured in it’s main body…”

“Ok… This one” – I said, looking at the Ultra Ball minimized in my hand, -, “Won’t be able to enter in Gym Battles…”

I put up a frown, and then put the Ultra Ball in my belt. I headed towards a chair, and sat in one. Phanpy laid into my legs, and closed his eyes.
When I was just picking up some magazine, about Glacia Town, a boy entered the PokeCenter, running towards Nurse Joy’s balcony, with a Sneasel in his hands.

"Please help this Sneasel, Ms. Joy. It's really sick and needs quick attention.", the boy asked.

Nurse Joy looked at him shocked and said something, I didn’t heard, because I was too much focused in the Pokémon the boy was carrying: it was the Sneasel I defeated with Solrock in Glacia Town surroundings.
The boy put the Sneasel in a medical bed, and then I heard Nurse Joy calling him ‘Gym Leader’. After that, he sat in the chair right at my side.

“Is that Sneasel yours?”, I asked, trying not to think about what I had just done to that Pokémon.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:13 PM
Lonliness Offline

Sipher Takachi
Seventh Gym Leader
Umbreon Town

I woke up after a long nap with Umbreon beside me. There was no one else in Umbreon Town that had an Umbreon. Mine was like the star of the town. My life is pretty cool and pretty boring when you get used to it. Gym battles almost everyday of my life. I walked out of the house and walked over to the gym.

The janitor was cleaning the battle field at the moment.I walked over to him and said "Good job. You can have the day off." He put the broom over in the broom closet and said "Thanks Sipher, I owe you one!" as he walked out of the gym. I sat down on the dark battle field that was perfect for an Umbreon to hide in the shadows. Thats why a always win most of my battles. But the trainers come back after that with a fighting pokemon and I get whooped after that.

I walked out of the gym and looked over at the dark woods that were all over Umbreon Town. I went back into my house and opened my bedroom door. I sat down in my bed and petted Umbreon's soft head.
Old 10-23-2007, 07:45 PM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Kitsura Mukato
First Gym Leader
Auron Town

I've been training Monferno and Luxio really hard, smiling at how much progress they had made these past few months.

"Now Luxio! Shoot a thunderbolt at the ground!" I say, as Monferno inches ever closer with a Fire Punch. Luxio discharged multiple bolts at the ground, shooting him up into the air. Monferno went by with a confused look on hsi face. "Monferno! Use Fire Pucnh again, but this time at Luxio's belly!" I say, and Monferno was back in the groove. He hit Luxio, and Luxio fell to the ground, landing on his feet. He grimaced, but glad he had not fainted.

I smirk, petting Luxio's head. "You've done really well, Im proud of your progress. Go back to your ball to rest." I say calmly, and Luxio agrees as a read beam of light returns him back to his comfy pokeball. I retunr Monferno back to his ball too. I sigh, almost done with today's training. "Who's up next?" I ask, but before I was able ot finish my sentence, the doors to the gym creak open, and I instinctivley turn around. I thought it would have been a challenger, but no. Standing before me was Sakura Kanasakiu, a member of the Elite Four. "Sakura. What are you doing here?' I ask, a slight nervous tone to it. Hanaru returns to my side, looking at Sakura with a curious look on her face.

Feed me a Rare Candy!