Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-26-2007, 04:45 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: [RP] Final Fantasy: Sphere of Creation

Now everything was moving a bit too fast. Dende was knocked down, the other guy was up, the one who I had commented in Al Bhed before, and was also a gunner, and then there was another girl who I assumed was in the same dressphere as I was. There were still a couple of Flan near me

“We’re in Zanarkand, aren’t we?” The other girl asked.

"Yes, thats been established and sonce we just got here, I'd like to not die!" I answered. "So, come on and help please!"

Dende had suggested we leave the premisis, but more stupid Flan appeared hoping to avenge there fallen comrade. One was heading for the silver haired guy. Without thinking, I went and tackled the thing myself. We both flew back in some way shape or form and I didn't like how that felt.

"That felt just disgusting!" I cried rubbing my shoulder.

Now there were different Flan. Yellow reanslucent ones that casted Thunder magic, and red ones that would hit us with Fire. They would be totaly useless if they were Silenced, but two Gunners and two thiefs couldn't do much of anything with status. Thats when I had to take my chances and try to steal something. I made a daring jump and managed to steal an Electro marble. No surprise there. I made haste as to stealing what I could from the red Flan. The only thing, or things I got were a Bomb Fragment and a Silence Grenade, which I considered to be lucky in this circumstance as stealing usually only got you one thing or nothing at all. I pocketed the other two items and had the Silence Grenade in my hand.

"No more magic for you you slimy buggers!" I stated firmly to the two Flan near me. "Ayd drec!"

I threw the grenade above their heads and it exploded in midair. It was a very minor explosion compared to the ones in real life. The Flan were struck, it didn't do much damage, but when one of them tried to cast Thunder, nothing electrifying came from the sky.

"Ha! Huf fa ryja dra ibban ryht! But the Slilence won't last for long guys!" I exclaimed, going back into english.
Old 10-26-2007, 04:50 PM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Davion Sargtlin
Besaid Island

Taking Rose's hand in his own, Davion took care not to be all too firm about it, as he was certainly not used to the strength he had right now, or the metallic armour that he was wearing. Simply put, he was afraid that he would crush the girl's hand if he even put any effort into it at all, which was rather annoying, once things like etiquette came into the picture. Nonetheless, he still shook her hand, figuring that as a White Mage, she could probably heal herself anyway.

"I'm Davion. Pleased to meet you Rose."

Releasing her hand, the Dark Knight turned to the seas that surrounded the entirety of Besaid Island, cupping his armoured hands and filling them up with seawater. After that, he did what any male teenager would do to a person who was sleeping longer than he was due, and that was to splash the water all over his face. He would be waking up soon enough, that much was for sure, or he would just pick him up and dip him into the sea, a method of rousing a sleeping person that had never failed yet.

"Anyway, judging from our situation and the possessions we carry with us, that being the dressphere, I can assume that we were all thrust into this situation by means of a contest that apparently we all won, which brought along a message that told us to wait for the new dawn."

Ignoring such things like how exactly they all reached dawn at the same time despite the obvious differences in time all around the world, and how they were not all from the same nation, Davion continued to let his mind run, thinking through about exactly what to do next. By normal RPG standards, the only way to escape from a different world was via the completion of some harebrained quest or another, which he assumed was what they would have to go through in time. For now however, they had not even encountered a single fiend yet, and Davion was not exactly sure whether that was boon or bane.

"If we consider the nature of the contest, I can assume that the dressphere we created is enmeshed in this whole scenario, although I have no idea how to access the grid to change the spheres we are using at the moment. Also, if we take a bit of a leap in logic, there were definitely more than us five winners of the contest, and so I can probably make a guess and say that there is at least one other group who are stranded elsewhere on Spira like us. I would suggest we go ahead and find them, but I have no idea where they would be."
Old 10-26-2007, 04:56 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

The boom which resounded off the fallen walls rung in Dende's ears like an alarm. She'd been so wrapped up in saving this new fellow that she had forgotten to track the movement of her previous company. She frowned as another Flan splattered her with goo, but turned to the newcomer with a quick huff and started to measre all the options she had.

"There are others left behind that ridge, and by the sounds of it, they're in trouble" she scowled as he fired a few more bullets. "we're gonna need to get away from this peksy flock, or try a different method of assault" she groaned as another Flan approached her, her white-haired compadre' finishing it off.

There was no real way to solve this. The time and bullets it took to kill a Flan was irritating, besides all of he damage they were sustaining would not be repaired so easily with the single potion Twyla managed to snag before. She blinked, then reached into her pocket. Could she? She was unsure of how the dressphere system did function due to her clouded memory and scattered thoughts, but hoped possibly that with the use of them, there was an easier way.

"Do we dare?" Dende held the orb tightly as the tall man looked over at its shining surface.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 10-26-2007, 05:12 PM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

OOC: You guys post too fast... X.x;;;

Loki 'Draconifer' Galeon
Zanakarnd Ruins

prelude to REALITY2
[ BATTLE OF ELEMENTS. FLAN CONVERGENCE. DRAWING FIRST BLOOD. ]

Loki soon got her response.

"Yes, that’s been established and since we just got here, I'd like to not die!” the lavender-tinted haired elder exclaimed, “So, come on and help please!"

Gunshots were firing in the distance. The woman whom was unconscious earlier suddenly got up with amazing speed, asked them to follow her as she went over the ruins towards the source of the commotion. With little choice, the Galeon followed the elder woman to a clearing where a guy with silver hair and donning a Gunner-like suit standing in the middle, shooting endlessly with his guns – raining bullet hell upon the crowd of Blue Flans gathering around him. The woman – a sniper more than a Gunner – headed to the top of a craggy ruin to serve as a vantage point for her rifle. Without further ado and melodrama, she then quickly shot one of them into a mess of pyreflies.

“I got your back, buddy,” she called out rather loudly as she flashed out a thumbs up sign at the man’s direction before more Flans began to pile in by the dozen.

The female Galeon groaned inwardly. Great. I only have these freaking daggers – its not like I can do anything worthwhile… then she remembered – couldn’t she just change her Dressphere…?

But how? The teenager wondered before shaking her head in frustration. Gah, forget about all the details – its time to kick some jello butt!

With that, the girl drew out her daggers and leapt into the fray.

Very bad choice.

Loki had next to no knowledge about battling, except for her few crash courses by the bullies in her school. As the two Gunners fired a rain of bullets upon the fiends, the Galeon herself tried to attack the Flans, but to no avail. The blades had little to no effect on the jelly-like fluid that it compassed itself with, and only caused the teenager to wince at little at the cold, slimy goop that coated her arm. The endless gunshots also did not help much to ease her throbbing ears.

Gah, I need something helpful here! The annoyed teenager thought to herself. Like Gunner or Warrior, at least…!

Luckily for the young Galeon, her desperate wish came true. In that moment of desperation, her subconscious had instinctively activated her Gunner Dressphere. There was a pulse, and then the daggers in her hands suddenly shattered. Loki looked in shock, but before she could say or do anything else, her clothes started to glow in a binding white light as the glare encompassed her entire form. Her Bermudas shifted, growing shorted all of a sudden, as black leather riding boots now covered her feet. Her sheathes transformed into holsters, now each holding handguns with great firepower. Then the glow faded, and the Galeon now appeared in her Gunner form. Instinctively, the young adult knew what she had to do.

Whipping out both her guns – one sliver and the other jet-black – Loki leaped into the air as she let loose a round of bullets upon the Flans. They all pierced through the soft bodies, the fiends roaring with anger as they charged angrily towards the Galeon. Loki, however, being the ever impulsive one, started to dive back into the enemy crowd, shifting rapidly back to her Thief Dressphere form again. Her daggers flashed under the flare of pyreflies as her blades embedded swiftly into a Flan, the fiend roaring as it dispersed into a mass of pyreflies. Without wasting more time, the teen made use of the natural ‘Steal’ ability to swipe some things from the various Flans – Bomb Fragments, Electro Marbles, Antarctic Winds, Aqua Scales…

“Element Lesson 101: Fire is weak against Ice!” the impulsive Galeon yelled as she tossed an Antarctic Wind into one of the Fire Flans. The red flan shrieked as water burst from within it and soon the creature became a mere mass of pyreflies. Then a loud explosion rocked the skies, and the raven-haired girl noticed that the creatures were silenced.

"Ha! Huf fa ryja dra ibban ryht! But the Silence won't last for long guys!" exclaimed the other Thief.

“You’re a lifesaver!” the girl couldn’t help but yell back as she threw an Electro Marble to an Aqua Flan.

This was going to be one heck of a long battle…

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:38 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: We're in the heat of the moment, what do you expect?

IC: “You’re a lifesaver!”

"Oui'na famlusa!" I replied.

Dende was right. We'd be fighting forever and we had no supplies, no White Mages or any form of healing whatsoever. As long as the Flan were silenced though, they couldn't hurt us. That was until the effect wore off. I looked around and saw a clear path that lead down to the inside of the Ruins. Knowing that there wouldn't be many fiends in there, I had an idea.

"Theres a straight shot at the ruins." I said pointing to the entrance. "As long as the Flans are Silenced, they can't do and thing but get frustrated. It won't last long though, so I suggest we move it!"

Thats when I was interrupted by not a Flan, but a Skink who had thought better and leapt onto my head and tokk me to the ground. I kicked it over my head and into a rock and got back up on my feet. I picked something up that fell out of my pocket. It was another sphere, but it was different in color and aura. I rather liiked this aura, it was upbeat and fun in some eerie sort of way. I looked at the other girl who had thanked me for the Silence grenade. She wasn't a Thief anymore, but now a Gunner. Why everyone was now a Gunner was beyond me. And when did she get all the items?

Then it began to shine in a light bluish color. My daggers were now gone which put me into a panic. My whole vision went white and I couldn't see anything. I heard some sound like shattering crystal, then everything was back to normal again. I looked at myself. I looked like Yuna as a Songstress, only there were much less furls on my sirt, I had some form of sleeve and I was wearing kapris under a side skirt. Thats when it hit me.

"Oh fit pitys sake! This is ridiculous!" I cried out. "I'm going to be less of help as a Songstress!"

My feet started to move all by themselves as well. Great, now I had little control over this unless I was running. Pefect. I was a sure target and that wasn't going to help anyone. Then I thought back to the game and tried to somehow turn this around. Finally I thouught of something. Using one of my Dance techniques, I could cast all the Silence I want and Darkness to blind the stupid...but that would cost magic energy and I could only do it for so long.

"Alright, time for a dance lesson!" I blurted out, realizing how tacky that sounded after it came out.

I started to dance around a little bit on the spot. What was bad about this is that I hated dancing in front on people.

"Samba of Silence!"
Old 10-26-2007, 06:32 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Raine Green
Besaid Island

"B-Besaid Island?" asked Raine loudly, unable to hide the shock from her voice.

Now that the girl had said it, everything did seem extremely familiar. Obviously it was slightly different, before it had been graphics on her television screen, now everything was just that more realistic. She stood up suddenly, brushing the sand from her white dress, her eyes wide in shock.

"How did we end up here?" she asked, "This doesn't make any sense, I don't understand it!"

She turned her gaze back out to sea, trying to calm herself down. She wasn't hiding her fear well enough, she really should. She realized that she must be in a White Mage dresssphere. There was another White Mage with her who had recently presented herself as Rose. There were two Alchemists and one Dark Knight, the only fighter of the group, who had called himself Davion. She turned round, trying to smile, hoping everyone hadn't noticed her sudden outbreak of fear.

"I'm Raine Green," she said calmly.
Umbreon
Done @ 1380

Last edited by WorkThoseStripes; 10-26-2007 at 07:03 PM.
Old 10-27-2007, 06:26 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

OOC: Man, the Zanakarnd Ruins people are wayyyy ahead of us.

Davion sure did have a firm grip. It left Rose's hand in a bit of pain afterwards, but she didn't really mind. She admired his politeness and enthusiasm in such an akward situation. Rose smiled as he wet the sleeping Alchemist's face, something that her and Jessie used to do to eachother at their sleepovers. Jessie - Rose frowned at the thought of her best friend, wondering if she'd ever get the chance to see her again. A tear rolled down her cheek, but Rose wiped it up quickly, before anyone could see it. When Davion mentioned the dressphere contest, Rose looked up, surprised. Was that why they were all here?

Rose looked over at the other White Mage, who had introduced herself as Raine. She still looked rather panicked, making Rose feel a bit uncomforatble, herself.

"So, I'm assuming the rest of you came from planet Earth, as well?"

OOC: The shortnesss burns my eyessss.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 10-28-2007, 03:02 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Davion Sargtlin
Besaid Island

The two males were hardly being very useful at the moment, one remaining asleep and the other just not talking. It was quite sad really, but what could he do if they wanted to be like such? So he left them alone and turned his attention towards the pair of White Magi that actually were awake and talking, ready to answer any of their queries and stop them from going hysterical as they appeared rather likely to. Maybe it was typical of White Magi, he could not possibly know, but those in the games tended to present themselves differently, probably because they either had a mysterious legacy, a love to fulfil, or were just born ready to be heroines.

"Pleased to meet you Raine. Anyway, I sure hope we're all from Earth, because if non-Earthlings can speak English as well, I'm more than ready to call my conspiracy theorist. I'm Singaporean."

There was no point being too panicky in situations like these, because even if they panicked, there was no way to resolve the situation. It was what he called 'an absolute waste of adrenaline.' Davion, for one, believed that if there was only one option to be made, then he should stop considering and simply go ahead with it. It cut back on a lot of grief on his part, and it was what stopped him from going crazy when he found out he was on Besaid Island.

"I wonder... Maybe we should go further inland? Maybe we'll even get to meet some blitzballers."

It was times like these that many wondered how Davion could still be so amused. It was in fact due to the idea that he was going to see blitzballers in real life, and he could actually ask them how the heck they survived playing underwater.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:43 AM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

It shocked Raine how Davion didn't seem to be as shocked and frightened as herself at the fact that they were in a totally new world. But, she also admired it. She herself was still finding it difficult to come to terms with it all, to be perfectly honest she thought that she might wake up soon and that it would be one of those really realistic dreams. Did she want that though? Her home life wasn't exactly thrilling these days and the though of an adventure did excite her greatly.

It was probably best to take a leaf out of Davion's book and try her best to get on with things. He had proposed a good idea, to go further inland. The thought of meeting people from Spira excited her, maybe they might even meet Yuna or Tidus, Wakka or Lulu! They could see a Blitzball game, maybe even take part in one! There were so many exciting things on offer. Maybe though, there wasn't going to be time for fun and excitement. They had to be here for a reason.

Raine turned around to see the small gap where the beach led towards the town and Temple of Besaid. Funny, she expected some sort of save sphere to be there. Of course there wouldn't be, she thought, it was no longer a game. If she died, there was no reloading, there was only one chance. This was real.

"Come on," she said to the others, "If at least one person stays to look after the one asleep, we should go check out the island."
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 10-28-2007, 07:26 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rose lept to her feet at the oportunity to explore the island. Sure, it was a strange situtation, but for unknown reasons, Rose couldn't care less. She was sick of sitting down and moping. Time to get up and explore.

"Sounds like a great idea," she said, "I think the other two will be okay by themselves. There's not much of a threat around here, as it seems."

And with that, Rose gracefully set off down the path that lead to town, wondering if they'd actually be able to meet some of it's civilians, see the Temple of Besaid, or even see a Blitzball game. Her heart overflowed with excitment, and turned back to the others.

"Coming?"

Old 10-28-2007, 07:52 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Davion Sargtlin
Besaid Island

Davion had been prepared to carry the sleeping person along with him to the town, but the two brought up a good point. There were no fiends to speak of in the area, and almost certainly no danger to be had. As long as they knew where the others were, it would probably be fine, and spare him from piggybacking another male all the way to the town. If it had been a female that had been asleep on the other hand, he would probably have carried her anyway, though he was not going to tell any of them that. He had an image to uphold, and typical male tendencies generally involving puberty and hormones were not part of it.

"Of course I'm coming, give me two seconds."

Grabbing his sword, Davion brought it down hard on the sand, quickly carving out some kind of oversized arrow that pointed to the town. Of course, that was assuming the town was in the same place as in the game, or else the two guys were going to have to go on a wild goose chase all around the island until they were found. So to be on the safe side, he held his sword tight once again and deftly carved the four letters T-O-W-N into the sand as well, hoping that high tide would not wash it away. Life did rather have a tendency of doing that, screwing over the most meticulous of preparations with a single flick of a finger.

Slotting his sword back into its holder, (it was built into the armour and hardly resembled a sheath,) Davion hurried along to catch up with the other two, figuring he must have looked rather odd as a Dark Knight chasing after White Magi. More often than not, it was the other way round, but then that was after stereotyping came into the picture after all.
Old 10-28-2007, 11:42 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Crafty,

Rose thought to herself as she watched Davion engrave T-O-W-N into the sandy shore. The tides would most likely wash it away, but it was a good idea, nonetheless. Rose took one last glance at the beach, making a mental picture in her mind of their exact location, just in case there was an emergency and they had to get back to the other two.

Then, Rose turned once more and began making her way to town. She walked slowly and poised, as she always did. There was nothing to make her rush, especially now. They hardly had any idea whatsoever of where they were going. The only map was their memories of the video game. And, as many know, you can never quite trust a teenager's memory.

Rose examined the world around her as she walked. It wasn't quite as digital as the Final Fantasy games, but it wasn't quite like the real world either. There was something about it that really intrigued Rose, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it. Was it the way the grass blew in the wind, the crystal blue sky above, or even their new attire? Rose really couldn't decide, and turned her head back to make sure she wasn't getting too far ahead of the other two.

Old 10-28-2007, 01:57 PM
iChaos Offline

Tyson Jake
Besaid Island

Tyson was curious, he had known that someone else is on the island cause of the voices he keeps hearing. Tyson ran everywhere the voice was, to see if he can get some help. Tyson stopped and looked around to see a Dark Knight impriting the words T-O-W-N for some reason. Tyson ran towards the Dark Knight as the Dark Knight ran to some other people. Tyson stopped running towards the Knight as he began to call his name which he didn't know so he just yelled Dark Knight until the Dark Knight notice him.

"Hey, you Dark Knight, com' back, I need to ask ya something, Dark Knight it's very important," Tyson yelled with his hands curled up like a Mega Phone and as he waved his hands to see if the Dark Knight would notice him and the other people he was running to.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:12 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Rose spun around at the sound of a yell. One of the sleeping Alchemists, now wide awake, was chasing after them, telling Davion to stop. Obviously, he'd seen the letters that the Dark Knight had written in the sand. This boy seemed rather frantic as he scrambled up towards them, and it was rather funny to see his panic. However, Rose knew it wasn't fair to judge him like that. After all, the three of them had already gained some sense of calmness, but this little guy had just awoken.

In her genuine politeness, Rose turned to the Alchemist and aknowledged him.

"There's no need to panic."

She wasn't so sure if these words were really true. After all, they were on Besaid Island!

"I'm Rose. And you?"

Old 10-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Dende realised that her silly questions were most inappropriate during a battle, so with a respectful nod she turned and ran back up to the post where she was sniping from before. She noticed her other companions battling for their lives, and the imprint of the grenade on the frustrated Flans. They were coming out by the dozen, and unfortunately, their numbers were not dropping. Our efforts were doing little to nothing at all.

She stood tall over the battle, gripping her red sphere tightly, scared of the consequences that may come with using such a devestatingly powerful object. Because more than often, in most movies she had seen, the creation surpasses the creator. She caught a Skink knock Twyla back, and with one final huff, gripped the sphere and focused herself to its power. from that instant, she was swallowed in a boiling pit of hate. The timer started.

Apon opening her eyes, she did not see the usual rugged terrain, instead saw vibrant red figures, glowing and morphing as they moved. Dende couldnt see herself. Her sight was the only thing she knew. But she could tell by the roar she produced that her sphere was designed exactly how she had created it. Gripping the crumbling wreck with her razor sharp black claws, she dived off the platform and landed in the large group of fiends that were surrounding Twyla. With another ear-splitting roar, she managed to cast a simple Fire attack. This feat was not easy. The concentration she had to muster to focus the flames was phenomenal. Although, she overconcentrated, and instead of hitting one creature, hit the flock. The red flans chuckled in triumph as their helath was restored, whilst the others withered and died. Looking at the red glow which was mysteriously identified as Twyla, she gave a soft triumphant growl, before feeling a sharp pain in her large red shoulders. The pain lingered there for a moment, before moving to run down her curved spine. With a huff she shrugged it off, before running at another jelly blob and tearing straight through it with her long thick claws.

Eventually, everyone worked to knock out the reoccuring flock of fiends who seemed to stop coming over as soon as magic was involved. After battle was done, Dende's sight decided to be slightly leniant. From what she could see, her body was entirely animalistic, without a trace of human form. Seeing the spines jut from the side of her red forearm made her shudder. Closing her eyes and focusing on her prevoius form, she felt a pull at her stomach that was so sickly, she could have thown up. The battle was a blur, and with a feeling of release so intense, she fell to the floor in a tired heap.

"J-Jeez..." was all she could manage as the red sphere rolled onto the floor beside her. She had coincidentally fallen next to Twyla, and looked up at the now Songstress with a smile. "Did I look scary?" she chuckled, pulling herself up. She grabbed for her back as another sharp pain cruised its way down. "That's taxed me strength, something shocking" she groaned as she leant up against a wall for support.

"That white-haired fellow is over there still. The monsters are gone. I wonder how long he'll take to come over and say hello" she blinked as some sort of strength made its way back to her. The dressphere she used was located safely in her pocket, a warm aura pulsating from its inner core, as if demanding that it be used again. But Dende ignored the alluring warmth, and focused her attention back to the now more ruined wreck, where their other companion resided.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-