Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-25-2007, 11:07 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: [RP] Final Fantasy: Sphere of Creation

Raine Green
Besaid Island

Raine had woken up expecting to be in her warm bed, in her house in London. She had expected to be wearing the pyjamas that she had fallen asleep in that night, but everything was completely different to her expectations. She had woken up in shock to find herself on a beach, not too far from the ocean's edge. Instead of her usual clothes she appeared to be wearing a long white dress with a gold ribbon around her chest. On her feet were white boots made out of some kind of animal skin which she did not recognize.

For the first few moments she had simply sat there, gazing out at the ocean. Her mind was full with so many things, most of them questions as to just what was going on. Why was she no longer in her room and why did she wear these unusual clothes that she would have never pictured herself in before? The questions stayed in her mind, unanswered. She had no idea where she was, but the place seemed so familiar to her that she couldn't understand it. She had never been away to a different country, why would a beach like this look so familiar?

Next to her lay the same sphere that she had received in the package last night. Strange, she had not left it near her. It had stayed downstairs, near the front door. Maybe, just maybe, it had something to do with the strange situation she now found herself in. Maybe, that is.

She was not alone on the island, there seemed to be others here, yet not all of them were awake, in fact only three now sat awake with her. She had not spoke to them yet, she had been too lost in her own thoughts. Only one of the three was a girl and she would much prefer to talk to a girl at this point than any others.

"Where are we?" she asked.

She probably sounded stupid, she knew it. They were probably well aware of the current situation and she must sound stupid to ask, but it was worth the go.
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 10-26-2007, 12:13 AM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Rose Stevens
Besaid Island

Rose looked around once more. There were actually people with her, but most still asleep. Only three were awake, and like her, they seemed completely confused of their surroundings.

"Where are we?"

At the sound of these words, Rose turned to see whom they had come from. There sat a girl, the only other one awake, who had a very puzzled look on her face. Rose chuckled to herself at the sound of this cliche. Not in a hurtful or sarcastic way, of course. But in the attempt to hide the fear she had inside. Rose knew how to answer the question, but was extremely hestiant. Firstly, she didn't exactly want to admit it to herself, let alone some strangers, and she knew that they'd definately think she's crazy. Rose sat there dumb for a few seconds, looking at the others to answer, but soon she felt like the girl's question had been ignored, and decided to answer herself.

"I know this may sound really strange," Rose broke the silence, her voice a little bit shakey. "But something tells me this is Besaid Island, from the Final Fantasy games."

Rose cringed as the words slipped from her lips, and waited for the others' responses.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 10-26-2007, 03:38 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

"I...I'm not sure." She replied, looking away with redness coming into her face. There was some sort of discomfort about her, I couldn't determine what, but it was like she didn't like to be wrong. Heck, no one liked to be wrong or unsure of anything.

"I'm Dende. I entered a competition a few..."

She failed to finish her scentence as a Pyrefly caught her in a trance. I guess if we were really in Spira, we weren't used to such a beautiful little thing. Nothing so small and simple gave off this much of a good feeling aura so suddenly. I understood, I was staring at one that went in all sorts of directions while Dende spoke, but still paying attention. My span was huge. Most of the time.

"...i think what we designed has something to do with all of this. Maybe its just some sick, twisted game. But i have a slight feeling it's something bigger than what we could imagine" Dende finished with a smile.

"I agree with you. I entered that contest as well." I commented. "Call me crazy, which alot of people usually do, but I totally agree with that."

Dende put her hands on her hip and laughed at the others who were sleeping, and asked; "When do you suppose, they will wake?"

I laughed as well, realizing how foolish the other two looked. I knelt down next to one that has silver hair like I did, but with black tips at the end and he was wearing the last article of clothing I would have chosen.

"Heh, of all the things to wear, why a suit?" I questioned. "Ra tuac muug ehdanacdehk ahuikr cdemm."

OOC: I found the best possible thing for those characters who can speak Al Bhed. A translator that does all the work for us! Go to the DC thread to aquire the link.
Old 10-26-2007, 05:00 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Dende blinked. The girl before her, of whom she had met due to unusual circumstance, just spoke in some sort of alien tongue. She chose to ignore, although Twyla had shown some apparent intrest in the sleeping male after she uttered the tangled words. The beast that cried before did so again, this time, much closer and in greater quantity. She assumed, they were accumulating. Dende's bright eyes turned to the source of the call, alert and prepared.

"I have guns, you have blades. We may be dreaming, but we can't afford to assume that. These people's lives are at stake if they do not wake up and we're attacked. It's our duty to protect them, and cowardess to leave", she pulled the glistening rifle of her back, and aimed it through the dusky cover of the night.

What caught her lense was a hoard of fiends with large fangs and a ferocious visade. They had picked up their scent. And were heading over, fast.

"We have to do something about this" for some reason, Dende did not press the trigger. She waited, for confirmation of actions from her companion.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 10-26-2007, 05:32 AM
skiboydoggy Offline

Send a message via AIM to skiboydoggy

Davion Sargtlin
Besaid Island

"Not so much something as everything. What's more, we seem to have taken the form of a dressphere. I can only guess I'm a Dark Knight, which is rather impressive."

Picking up his dressphere and wondering where exactly to put it, Davion let his eyes run over the other four that were here with him. One of them was still asleep, but that problem would be rectified in a moment, when they truly needed him awake. There were two males and two females, not including himself, who appeared to take the form of two Alchemists and two White Magi respectively. Which was wonderful, absolutely wonderful. They were in this odd world with a massive likelihood of being assaulted by Fiends at any moment and here he was with four support classes as his allies.

At least White Magi complemented the Dark Knight perfectly. Otherwise, Davion would simply have flipped and thrown his sword as things, which he was sure he could with his new massive amounts of strength. Still, if they really were on Besaid Island, in the world of Final Fantasy X and X-2, and they were holding dresspheres, there was a pretty good chance that they could change their class as well, which was just as well, because he had no idea what to do with two Alchemists behind him.

"Anyway, considering the fact that I neither spot any portal nor dimensional anomaly, and that there is nothing even mildly resembling Donald and Goofy with their wonderful spaceship nearby, all I can say is that we are pretty much stuck. Now, who wants to wake Sleeping Beauty here?"
Old 10-26-2007, 05:44 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: LOL at the end of ski's post.

"We have to do something about this!" Dende exclaimed.

I turned and right there infront of us were a small party of fiends. Actual, real live fiends. Right now, I had mixed emotions: I was over excited that this might actually be real and that I was actually going to fight a real monster from the Final Fantasy game, but then there was the 'Oh crap, this isn't good, what the hell do we do?' feeling. But in all sense I stood next to Dende, even if the peculiar characters wouldn't wake up at this exact moment, but there was no time to poke and prode at them to see if they would react. I held my daggers up.

"Nekrd! Err..I mean 'Right!" I nodded, coming out of Al Bhed tongue.

The fiends, if I could remember back to my mental beastiary was a couple of Skinks, the real nasty ones with that repetitive Poison Fang attack that poisoned your character it attacked, and the other two were blue coloured Flan that I couldn't think of the proper name of, but they were the ones that used Blizzard magic. Just to be safe, I took the assumtion that I was in a Thief dressphere, since this was Spira, and rushed at the first Skink, stealing an Antidote from him, then went andgave him a piece of my ming by taking my dagger to his head, slashing at it with a double blow before it could counter act. I glanced at one of the Flan. It look like it was getting ready to use magic, but whn it would I couldn't determine until it was happening.

The dispicable lizard fiend took the chance and lashed out with its tail, strking me square in the chest. surprisingly, it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would, but never the less, it still hurt and ticked me off.

"You can go all out trigger happy on that one!" I told Dende.
Old 10-26-2007, 06:31 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Dende smirked and nodded. With a quick twitch of her finger the bullet scraped out of the barrel and made its way straight through the back of the despicable lizard's head. With a pained cry it fell to the floor, and dissapated into nothing. She only had the chance to turn and smirk with triuph at Twyla before a feeling so icy it hurt bit at her very skin, followed by a feezing blast that knocked her to the ground.

She stood back up, dazed. The chill was fading, but her shock remained. She turned sharply to the large blue blob bouncing fervently on the spot. with a raged yell, she swung the rifle on her back and began blasting bullets in its direction, one after the other. The triggers clicked, the pulls snapped, and the guns tried their best to fire a round that had already finished.What happened was not what Dende expected, though should have remembered.

The flan laughed softly, the bullets each embedded in its gelatin stomach. With a large bounce, they popped back out onto the floor and rolled around, useless.

"I should'nt have forgotten" Dende cursed, glaring at the Flan who chuckled more. She turned to Twyla who was watching the second lizard anxiously.

"We need magic for them. This gun, your blades, useless. I dont even know if we have magic" she trailed off, looking on her shirt in hopes to find the usual 'cross, circle, square, triangle' buttons embedded.

Unfortunately, it wasn't that simple anymore. That pain she felt was real. this was no dream. This wasn't a game either. This was reality. And she was unsure if this is what she was looking for all along.

...under construction...

Last edited by Bulletangel; 10-26-2007 at 06:38 AM.
Old 10-26-2007, 07:34 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I knew that certain magic would heal the stupid, kniving blob, but I couldn't use magic as a Thief, I didn't have any special equipment that would let me have any. Now what were we going to do? I didn't think that two Falns were going to be such a dangerous problem.

While thinking, I stole our one and currently only Potion from the Skink, giving it a head full of gashes before it faded into nothing but more Pyreflies. I jumped back and looked at the Flan, as they charged themselves up for more magic. Another icy, frigid wave of pain was coming, and I had to think fast. It seemed a huge list of items ran through my head of what we could do since we didn't have magic, nor did we have items to cast it with. This was real, it wasn't in the game. If we got a game over, it would stay that way. My head reeled with options that all seemed to have no use and I was starting to lose it. Then it came to me, but the only thing I would be able to do was pick pocket some gil. But Dende would be able to hit it. That is, if things were in our favor.

"Dende, use your Gunplay attacks, they will hit the stupid jell-o copycats. You'll have Potshot right now to use. If we use magic, it'll probably heal them and we don't have any magic skills right now anyway. I'll distract them using my atacks and you follow up." I explained, not wanting to wait for an answer.

I ran at one of them who had been charging longer than the other, using my Flimflam and somehow stealing gil from the little bugger. I didn't bother attacking it unless I really wanted to get my daggers lost in some jelloten abdomen. I got out of the way so that Dende could shoot the damned thing and that I wouldn't get another hole in my head.

"Alright Dende, cruud ed-I mean shoot it!" I corrected, my bad habit of going into Al Bhed speech.
Old 10-26-2007, 08:08 AM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

With a definate pull, Dende fired the gun straight at the jelly flan. It wobbled, as if expecting the bullet to simply pop out, but this one didnt. It shuddered with pain, then roared in anger - well, as much as a Flan can roar.

She put the other gun over her shoulder, aimed, then shot. Each bullet succeeded in embedding itself in the jelly fiends, until one gave up the fight and melted into a series of pyreflies. The other one succeeded in charging its attack, and hit Dende hard again. With a stumble, she squinted over to make sure Twyla was alright. She had just succeeded in stealing Gil yet again, which would come in handy sooner or later. She would prefer taking the hits then having her companion feel the shuddering pain she felt now.

"Watch the ice!" She cried as she fired a few more bullets into the interior of the Blue Flan. With a final disgruntled moan, it gave in. Dende watched triumphantly as the Pyreflies flew off into the air. And with a final chilled shudder, she fell to her knees as the cold continued to riddle her body.

"Im freezing" Dende's eyes grew heavy as she lolled side to side. She let her guns slip out of her hands as her eyes began to close. "It's so cold..." she caught sight of a concerned-looking Twyla, before collapsing aside the others.

...under construction...

Old 10-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

((*sulk sulk* I are sorry I haven't posted yet. D= Haven't gotten the chance to. Lots of school-work and such this week. x-x

Anyways, could anyone please fill me in? I'm too lazy to read everything. D=))

"Yam... no dad... my computer... Zzz... you go away..."

A sleeping Kyosou rolled over, his mouth completely open with drool threatening to roll out if he kept it like that much more. He suddenly sat up, out of nowhere, his eyes half-closed. He moved his head to the left, then to the right. Did he see his favorite HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR poster hanging to his left? No. Did he see his baby, the computer, to the right? No. He just saw a bunch of ruins. He yawned, standing up and scratching the back of his head. However, when he looked down, he was surprised to be in what appeared to be a black suit. He yawned, glancing down at his feet, only to see the sphere he got sent last night.

"The hell... I left that downstairs... and where the hell am I? Yeah, this is so a dream. This place looks way to similar to-"

Before he could finish, he looked up and sweatdropped. Right now, there was a huge rock on the edge of an upper cliff, threatening to fall down on him. He starred it at blankly for a few seconds, the rock just rolling back and forth until finally, it began falling. He sweatdropped, quickly picking up the sphere and jumping back, just barely managing to avoid being crushed. He did, however, land hard on his back from slipping on his landing.

"If that hurt... and if the whole "you can't be hurt in your dreams" theory is correct... then..."

He turned around, and there infront of him were at least seven blob-like creatures that anyone that has played Final Fantasy could recognize. Everyone's favorite fiend, the Flan. A simple one at that, though in groups it would prove troublesome, worse for Kyosou that was alone. But what would be a Kyosou if he dropped out of a tough fight, eh?

"Though... it would be wise not to underestimate them... a group of these could take me down easy..."

He reached into his suit, almost without knowing it. He reached in deeper, and felt something. He quickly took it out, and there infront of him was a black and white revolver. He smirked, spinning it in his finger before shooting the first Flan dead-on. He then aimed at another, the smirk still there.

"Guess I'm a Gunner. So I am in Zanarkand after all. The dark, starry sky and the Pyreflies all over kinda points that out. Been here too many times to forget how this place looks. Now, come at me! En'garde!"

The Flan that he had just shot looked weak and wobbly. Guess getting shot with a revolver would do that to you. It quickly, however, jumped up, threatening to land on his face and eat it. However, it was quickly shot back down with ease, this time, dissipating into Pyreflies, which flew off into the air. He then turned to look at the other six, which were just about ready for some action.

"Well? I'm not gonna wait all day ya little blobs."

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 10-26-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Knightblazer Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Knightblazer Send a message via MSN to Knightblazer Send a message via Yahoo to Knightblazer

Loki 'Draconifer' Galeon
Zanarkand Ruins

prelude to REALITY
[ AWAKING AMONG THE RUINS. THE FLIGHT OF PYREFLIES. PRELUDE TO AN INTERLUDE. ]

Loki Galeon was not an easy person to be surprised. She wasn’t surprised that her brother decided to start smoking, never once raised an eyebrow over even the most oddest of things and never once flinched when someone in her vicinity sprouted words that not fifteen year old and below should ever hear. But of course, there were a few rare times where the girl would be surprised, and waking up to this new world was definitely one of them.

Like any other human would do, the raven-haired female expected herself to be still on her comfy bed, the heavy scent of herself hanging in the air. She expected not a trace of sunlight in her room, a messy floor and the monotonous hum of her spoilt fan. What she did not expect was to see herself lying on the ground in the middle of a whole junkyard of ruins, with some oddball aura-looking thing floating above her with something that looked similar to… pyreflies? The girl quickly sat up and looked the surroundings around her – with surprise. Crumbled buildings… the odd feeling in her bones… the hymn she swore she could almost hear… the place where Loki loved most of all in the entire world (and beyond)… there was no doubt; this was the Zanarkand Ruins. It was also then when the Galeon looked down to notice that she had her attire changed.

From her battered Garfield ‘Just Dunk (Doughnut) It’ shirt and loose shorts, she was now in her favorite outing attire of dusty grey Bermudas, a simple black shirt (plain, thank you very much), with her casual dark grey sandals. However, she also noticed herself having a coat that was too small for her, and it reminded her of the one that Sora wore in Kingdom Hearts II. She also had her slivery ‘L’ necklace on – which was rather odd, as she didn’t have it on her last night – plus dark-colored sash was tied around her waist. Then came the most disquieting part. There were two belts, one buckled from either side of her Bermudas and secured on the back, forming a loose loop that hung to her thighs. There was also a sheath attached to each buckle, with what seemed to be dagger hilts at the top. The handles themselves seem to be rather wide, one wrapped in black bandages and the other white, and both had short, broken chains attached to their ends. Loki quickly felt the back of her hair, feeling that her ponytail was still there. Well, at least something was normal.

Looking around her again, Loki then noticed something at her side glowing with an odd red-green glow. Fingers digging partially into the ground, the Galeon used slightly dirt-crusted fingers to pick up a familiar looking item in her grasp. Quickly, the teenager realized it to be the sphere that was sent to her just the night before. Now what is it doing here with me?

Before the girl could begin to ask about her own question, a loud ‘thump’ came into her hearing before a prone body landed harshly right beside the teenager. Loki instinctively twisted right – something that came from her days of being bullied in school. Gathering her wits, the raven-haired teenager noticed that it was another female, slightly older than her. Her skin was tan – even more than Loki’s own, with long blonde hair that framed her face, coupled with a black ribbon tied around her forehead like a bandana. The woman wore a plain black singlet and a set of camo shorts with long buckle boots that altogether gave an odd sense of what one would see in a military, and one of her arms had another black ribbon tied around it. Beside her was a black sniper rifle, which looked longer than the average ones Loki used in her arcade games. She also noticed another prone figure some distance away, but the Galeon paid no attention to that – instead Loki touched the woman’s face, only to hiss and draw back her hand when her own fingers were almost frozen by the other’s icy skin.

Frell, that’s cold-! The teenager thought. She quickly exhaled in front of her freezing fingers to bring the nerves back to life as the teenager continued to study the (pretty seemingly) frozen human beside her. I wonder how does the mechanics of the game – wait a minute…

“I’m in the Final Fantasy ten universe?” Loki finally spoke, although it was more of a question to herself. The teenager raised her head to look about again, recognizing the Zanarkand Ruins for what they really were, with the countless pyreflies that flew about, and the aura that floated above, somewhat resembling like the North Pole’s aurora. Then did the teenager notice another female standing quite close to the girl, which did somewhat surprise the girl somewhat. Lavender-tinted silver hair was tied into a ponytail with an odd-looking, flamboyant hair band and still leaving enough for a small braid on the left side of her head and her bangs. The other donned a tight pale grey t-shirt with a dim light navy blue vest with a pocket on each side of the chest which was zipped; a brown leather belt that was worn like hers with two sheathes both buckled at the side. She also wore a pair of baggy pants decked with countless pockets and the oddest-looking boots that Loki had seen in her life.

Loki looked at the other teenager before her for a few moments before asking the inventible question. “We’re in Zanarkand, aren’t we?”

Knightblazer

We're all trapped in a maze of relationships; life goes on with or without you.
Old 10-26-2007, 03:42 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Rose sat rather still, hugging her knees to her chest. The boy was right, they had taken forms of a dressphere, and it was clear that she was a White Mage, her personal favorite of the game. Now that the initial shock had come and gone, Rose was strangely content. She clicked her heels and stared up at the bright sun above her. Why was she chosen? Why this island? Who were these other people?

"Now, who wants to wake Sleeping Beauty here?"

Rose chuckled at the boy's comment. She looked up to him, her crystal eyes sparkling in the Besaid sunlight. He appeared rather intimidating in his Dark Knight dressphere, but he was obviously quite a character. She looked around, and realized that he was the only one in a real fighter's dressphere, and that there was another White Mage, who remained slient, along with two Alchemists. She looked up to the Dark Knight, deciding to start some conversation.

"Hi, I'm Rose," she extended her fraile hand. "And you are?"

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 10-26-2007, 03:53 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

"Ka...Ka...Kapow?" Dende jolted up, scanning the area with wide eyes after hearing what sounded like a gunshot or two. She saw Twyla, still looking down at her, and wondered how long she had been out. She also noticed the character who was asleep before, now standing and looking at her companion as though she had just asked a question.

"G-guys" Dende shuddered, the cold still catching her skin. "Let's go" without even a look back, she ran off in the direction of the gunshots, hoping that her new found allies would follow.

After ducking and leaping over multiple scattered ruins, she sighted a relatively large group of Flans, along with a silver-haired male in the midst of the fight. Sighting a particularly effective vantage point, Dende ran up one of the craggy masses and perched her sniper on the tip of the rock.

Through the green lense, the Blue flan looked somewhat discoloured, but she knew that this was one of the buggars that got her before. Made her look weak. Made her small. With such rage and vengeance rushing through her veins, she fired the gun straight through one of the Flans, who burst into Pyreflies. The man looked up at her, and she signalled him with a smirk and a thumbs up.

"I got your back buddy" Dende called over the craggy outcrop, as another one of the Flans prepared for attack.

...under construction...

Old 10-26-2007, 04:15 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Kyosou blinked twice with wide eyes. He heard a gunshot alright. He looked at a Flan that was just next to him, which was now nothing but Pyreflies. He turned his head, his ears telling him where the gunshot had come from. He could make out a girl with a rifle, though he wasn't too sure. She was a bit too high up for him to tell. He simply smirked, giving her a thumbs up.

"I got your back buddy!"

"Thank you. I did need some backup."

He shot the revolver once again, hitting a Flan that was behind him dead-on in the face. He shot again, just to make sure. Lucky he did, because that Flan was ready to jump at him again. The Pyreflies flying off from behind him gave him a slightly mystifying look. He turned around, and to his surprise, another of the Flans was just seconds away from tackling him down to the ground.

"Damnit. I knew I shouldn't have underestimated these blobs. Crafty little [bleep]s."

((Bleh. Not much. D=))

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-26-2007, 04:28 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

The Flans, seemingly harmless yet rather deadly, were closing in on the man she was defending. And how. They still hadn't noticed her position.

Something inside her made her want to feel that icy chill again. She wanted to fire her cannons with precision. She wanted closer combat than post sniping.

If they hadn't noticed her before, they did now. As she leapt off the fragment of broken building, she drew her two gistening guns and aimed them at an exceptionally bigger Flan who was charging a possibly stronger Blizzard attack. When Dende fought, she didnt like it when her allies were hit.

"You look hungry," Dende smirked dirtily at the Flan, who noticed her running for it, "Have some lead" she laughed as a succesion of quick shots embedded themselves in the jello monster, causing it to flitter off in the form of its pure self. She reloaded her weapons as the white-haired man shot another Flan dead.

"Nice gun" she smiled at her ally, before cleaning off another beast. "So," she called over the sound of her own gun, "What's your name?"

...under construction...