Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-22-2007, 02:47 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Celestial Feather

Plot:
Long ago, 3 legendary Pokémon were born, The Time/Earth Guardian, The Sky/Fire Guardian and The Sea/Water Guardian. Worshiped as gods, the 3 guardians lived in harmony with humans and other Pokémon, as they kept the Earths balance. The people of the land believed themselves to be at their Golden Age, though whenever there is good, there will always be evil.

Sooner or later, some people began to go wild with the thought of what would be accomplished with the power of the guardians and had started a revolution against the guardians, destroying countless cities, polluting many seas, burning many forests and polluting the air with harmful toxics. The world quickly moved on from its Golden Age toward its Dark Ages/Depression years, as the guardians began to think of what could be done.

After a few years of planning, the guardians had decided to lock away both their powers and themselves for the greater good. Lugia, the Guardian of the Sea/Water sealed its power into a Silver Feather, and locked itself up into a deep slumber deep within the Whirl Islands. Ho-oh, The Sky/Fire Guardian sealed it's powers into a Rainbow Feather, and locked itself up high up in the tip of Tin Towers into deep slumber, While Celebi locked itself up in a shrine located in Ilex forest, separating its power in both a GS Ball and a Celestial Feather.

Very Distant in the future, The Story of the 3 Guardians was long forgotten by many, and the few who remember it, tell it as a fairytale, to amuse the young. Even though the descendants of the group of people that hungered for the power of the 3 guardians, have created a legion; a team/group of people, to try and steal the 3 guardians powers, and use it for their own personal gains.

The 3 Guardians knew that this would happen, so they created 3 new species of Pokémon (Raikou, Suicune, Entei), and sent them out in the wild to search for new trainers to help them protect the 3 Guardians.

Sign-up Sheet:
Name: (Your characters name. Very essential to the RPG.)
Age: (Your characters age; How old they are. 10-15, but can be older if your characters a scientist or anything else. But the trainer age is 10-15 unless I approve that you are older.)
Appearance: (How our character look likes; 2+ lines, a picture would be fine)
Personality: (How your character thinks, How your character feels, How does your character act around others, etc.)
Items: (What your character is usually carrying, what equipment; tools does your character have.)
History: (What has happened in your characters life; Past events that made your character who he/she is now)

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet: (6 Pokémon is the maximum.)
Pokémon Species: (The type of Pokémon it is. For example a Meowth)
Nickname: (Any other name your Pokémon is called besides its species.)
Appearance: (What does your Pokémon look like? Is it a shiny Pokémon, does it have something that make it stand out from any other Pokémon of its species? Picture is fine.)
Move-set: (Maximum is 6 not 4 :) )
Personality: (What is your Pokémon like?)

Holder:
Holder of The Rainbow Feather: (Will be selected)
Holder of The Silver Feather: (Will be selected)
Holder of The Celestial Feather: Taken by me
Holder of The GS Ball: (Will be Selected)
Rules
1. No Swearing
2. No Spamming
3. No Bunnying
4. No Godmodding
5. No Flaming
6. PG-13 romance is allowed.
7. Have Fun!!!

Gym Leaders:
Gym Leader #1:
Gym Leader #2:
Gym Leader #3:
Gym Leader #4:
Gym Leader #5:
Gym Leader #6:
Gym Leader #7:
Gym Leader #8:

Accepted:

Reserved:
leo
vedros
Denied:

Last edited by -Alone-; 10-22-2007 at 03:31 AM.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:49 AM
Just Leo Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Celestial Feather

Save me a spot please? It sounds very interesting, but I must be off for the night. I'll make my Sign-Up tomorrow.

.credit.to.ana.
Old 10-22-2007, 02:59 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

You; Leo is reserved.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:20 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Could you reserve me a spot please. Although I don't like Pokemon RPs that restrict your moveset, this one sounds cool. Success, kid, success.
If possible, can I hold the GS ball? I didn't know exactly what you meant by "will be selected". Can't do my sign-up tonight, though.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:30 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

I meant that once a few people sign-up, I will select who will receive the items. Hmm, its not a 100% but I'll probably give you the GS Ball.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:32 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Even the remote possibility is good. One question, do the trainers start the RP with the items, or are they received from the legendary dogs later?
Old 10-22-2007, 03:39 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

They will receive it later, except for the GS Ball.
Old 10-22-2007, 10:31 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Reserve? Please. I will have my sign up done as soon as possible.
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 10-23-2007, 05:38 AM
SansDirection Offline
New Trainer

OOC:I'm mentioning the fact that my character is Indian as reference for appearance only... I don't think Indians exist in the pokémon world.

Name: Mik
Appearance: At 6'4", Mik is tall for her age and a healthy weight, though if she were asked she would insist that she is fat. Her smooth black hair is drawn into two pigtail braids, and her light brown skin, rounded face and slightly almond-shaped eyes point to Indian descent, though she does not wear any traditional clothing. Instead, she wears nondescript jeans and a striped shirt, with a heavy red wool sweater over it in colder weather. While working, she wears a stained white lab coat, the standard Silph Co. uniform. A faded blue shoulder bag holds her pokéballs and items.
Location: She normally works in Saffron (Silph Co.), but is currently working in Ecruteak researching legendary pokémon.
Personality: Ever since high school, Mik has spent every Friday night drinking and partying. When sober, she is sweet and outgoing, careful of what she says and a little sarcastic. When drunk, she's loud, obnoxious, and tactlessly rude, makes inappropriate jokes and sings lewd songs. She can't battle without drinking first, as she normally dislikes conflict, and carries some form of alcohol around with her everywhere. Despite that, she's very professional and always dedicates herself fully to the task. Although Mik makes friends easily, she is terrible at any form of long-term relationship.
Items: Mik tries to travel light, and as a result carries only a few potions and full heals. Most of the space inside her bag is taken up by her lab coat, clipboard, and pokéballs. A separate pocket holds a small jar of vodka, carefully wrapped in cloth and paper to prevent it from breaking.
History: Born in Fallarbor, Mik was adored by her slightly naive parents. Although she went a little wild in high school, her parents readily ignored it when faced with her above average marks, and readily sent her to a medical sciences college in Celadon when the time came. Away from her parents' watchful eyes, Mik further cemented her alcoholism, finally graduating with an average mark. She then applied as an intern at the nearby pokémon center, where she worked for a year before applying to work at Silph Co. Saffron city is tamer than Celadon, which has helped curb her alcoholism.

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet:
Pokémon Species: Mightyena
Nickname: Kanna
Appearance: Exactly like a normal Mightyena, except she's built slightly leaner and has deep green eyes.
Move-set: Toxic, Return, Iron Tail, Crunch, Shadow Ball, Double Team.
Personality: As Mik's first pokémon, Kanna is extremely loyal and would sacrifice herself for the safety of her trainer without hesitating. She is also headstrong and often fights opponents that are way too strong for her, not always following orders in battle. She is the strongest of Mik's pokémon, and is slightly bossy as a result.

Pokémon Species: Ninetails
Nickname: Alice
Appearance: Her paws are a silvery white instead of creamy white, something that's only noticeable if you're looking for it. Otherwise, seems like a normal Ninetails.
Move-set: Sunny Day, Flamethrower, Rest, Grudge, Will-o-wisp.
Personality: Alice is quiet and reserved, prone to moody silences and staring off into space. She's more of a reluctant battler, though ferocious when provoked, and has little loyalty to Mik.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:13 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Sorry I'm not done my SU yet -Alone-, but I promise it will be done tonight. I just haven't had alot of time, but I'm almost done.
Old 10-23-2007, 09:49 PM
Wild_Fire Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Wild_Fire Send a message via Yahoo to Wild_Fire

I think I'll join. Is that all right?

Sign-up Sheet
Name: Raisha Hanato
Appearance: http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/f...mepunkgirl.jpg
Personality: She is a unqiue character, or at least she thinks so. She is rash and sometimes loud, but she is like any girl her age. She is a tomboy, and like to hang out with the boys. She is social and kind to everyone. She will protect her comrades if they are in any danger.

Items: Great ball x10
Ultra Ball x4
Super Potion x15

History: Raisha got her personality form her dad. her mother was a serene woman, with a soft voice. Raisha always watched her dad battle with gym leaders and such, and always wanted to be like him. Her mother agreed with her descision, and supported her all the way. Raisha started her journey like any other trainer, at age 10, and left home with a Cyndaquil. She traveled to Kanto to compete in the league, and was in the top 10 in the pokemon league there. she cam back home, so she was close to her mother, who missed her. She spent tme with her for four months, then set out on a Johto League journey. By then, her Cyndaquil was a tough Typhlosion.

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet
Pokémon Species: Typhlosion
Nickname: Ty
Appearance: Normal sized and colored
Move-set: Flame Wheel, Flamtethrower, Fire Punch, Quick Attack, Crunch, Agility
Personality: A tough type pokemon, but is kind to Raisha

More pokemon to come later. I have to think of some more.

Feed me a Rare Candy!

Credit to Drift for making the Flareon banner. Thankies! Your banners are so good.
Old 10-23-2007, 10:27 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Do you want your Gym leaders to be type specific or the same type as the current gym type? If no for both reseve me it ( Olivine ), if yes, reserve me trainer, please.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-23-2007, 11:30 PM
Chiakakiri Offline
Amateur Trainer

OOC: Is there still time to sign up? If not I'll delete this post ASAP x.x;

Name: Chihoshi, if she had any friends they'd call her "Star"

Appearance: Chihoshi stands about 5'5" & weighs 120lbs. She has long, navy-blue hair that touches her hips & a black headband with sky blue Pokeballs printed on it. Her eyes are envied by many, being a terrorizing yet beautiful blood red. Her normal attire is a black T-shirt & white longsleeved shirt underneath, a pair of black capris & a pair of ice blue Chuck Taylors.

Personality: Most of the time Chihoshi is cold & serious, showing little emotion. Once you get to know her though, she isn't that bad, still quiet, but not that bad. Despite her coldness she is very caring towards her Pokemon--they are her life, because she has no other friends. Chihoshi is a very intelligent battler & her Pokemon know moves you wouldn't see in every day life. (Not like a Treeko w/ Fireblast or something X.x;)

Items: An icy-blue messenger bag in which she keeps all her supplies.

History: Chihoshi grew up with her mother in Goldenrod city, her father had left because he wanted nothing to do with a child. Life was hard for Chihoshi. Her mother worked two jobs & she was often left with babysitters. Chihoshi HATED babysitters, she only loved her mother. Unfortunetly, her mother failed to see that & kept leaving her with a different babysitter all the time. When Chihoshi was 10 she took up Pokemon training. She won a very rare Pokemon in a "Pokemon Radio" contest: A Snorunt. She raised it with all the love & care her mother did not provide for her, making her a very love trainer. They soon became the best of pals & were inseperable from one another. Chihoshi stayed in Goldenrod until she was 12, when she finally left her hometown & officially began her journey, she traveled to many different regions but eventually came back to Johto, because she was getting homesick.

Pokemon:
Pokémon Species: Frosslass
Nickname: Yuki
Appearance: A normal Frosslass except her eyes are an almost pale gray, like the color of clay.
Move-set: Ice Beam, Substitute, Shadow ball, Thunderbolt, Spikes
Personality: Very shy & withdrawn, most of the time only responding to Chihoshi. Loves Gothic themed music, like Trainer like Pokemon I suppose.

Pokémon Species: Dusknoir
Nickname: Aka
Appearance: Your normal Dusknoir
Move-set: Shadow Punch, T-punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Will o Wisp
Personality: Very goofy & carefree, often upsetting Yuki & Chihoshi in which later they fight in a comical fashion with one another. However in battle he is very serious & focused on the main goal--winning.

Pokémon Species: Houndoom
Nickname: Pain
Appearance: Your average Houdoom, but with bright blue eyes & a balled peircings on his tounge.
Move-set: Dig, Flamethrower, Iron Tail, Roar, Dark Pulse
Personality: Very calm & often the one to break up comical fights between Yuki/Chihoshi & Aka. Chihoshi found him out on the road one day near Ecruteak City while on her way to challenge a Gym Leader there. Chihoshi instantly fell in love with his big, blue eyes. Despite him having a collar, he looked abandoned so Chihoshi took it upon herself to raise the young Houndour.

Last edited by Chiakakiri; 10-24-2007 at 12:58 AM.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:21 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Here's my Sign-Up. Sorry about the shoddyness of the Pokemon's personalitys, I can fix them if you want.

Name: Inge Kahn (Ing)

Appearance: Inge is an abnormally tall and slender youth, standing nearly 6' 7", yet weighing
a mere 114 lbs. Inge has light skin, but it is slightly tanned because he spends most of his time
outside. He keeps his light brown hair very clean, neat and short. He has green eyes.
Inge usually wears sweatpants or jeans, sometimes shorts, and he is hardly ever caught not wearing
a T-shirt, though he'll sometimes wear a sweatshirt. He wears a pair of white running shoes with wide white
laces, done up in a compulsively orderly fashion.

Personality: Inge lives voluntarily in solitude. He makes his friends Pokemon, and doesn't like people that much. He
tries not to stand out at all, but at his height, it is very difficult. He spends every minute of his day with his Pokemon
at the Day-Care outside the city, and became attactched to every single one. He is polite to everyone and has no problem
with authority, mostly because he doesn't care.
As a person he is weak, though is all but impervious to insults and the like. He will sacrifice himself and his time for
anyone else, even if he doesn't like them. He is also a compulsive perfectionist of his own work and self, but doesn't
care that much about his appearance. He is intelligent and resourceful, and would be a great friend if he opened up.

Items: Inge carries some Repels, Potions, A Secretpotion, 20 Pokeballs,
1 Master Ball, and 3 Quick Balls.

History: Inge has lived an extremely normal life in the same town his whole life with his two parents, but he was always
bored and lonely until one day he took a walk South of Goldenrod. He snatched up a runaway Smoochum, and returned
it to the grateful Day-Care owners. The old woman asked if he was interested in Pokemon, and if he would like to be a breeder.
From then on, he would excitedly race home from school every day to drop off his things and go to the Day-Care. Though as he got
older he appeared to care less, this was actually the most important part of his life.
While Inge was digging in the Day-Care garden, he found two strange fossils, which the Day-Care Lady said were ancient Pokemon.
She left for Sinnoh the next day, saying she would take them to the museum (she was going to Sinnoh anyway). On her return, she
rewarded Inge with his first Pokemon, and some foreign items. She gave him Kabuto, Omanyte, a Staravia and 3 Quick Balls. At that
point, his team was nearly complete already, but then the Day-Care Man gave him an egg a trainer had left behind. After four months
of care and attention, the egg would hatch into a Togepi.

One Sunday, while the Day-Care was closed, instead of just sitting around, Inge decied to walk through the Ilex forest. It was an eerily
dark place, where there always felt like there was a presence behind you. He dragged lazily along the forest, when a frightened Mareep
attacked him. Inge sent out Tyr the Kabutops to take care of it.
The Mareep charged itself with electricity, and ran at Tyr.
Tyr jumped out of the way, and used his Rock Polish move to become faster.
The Mareep launched balls of energy straight at Tyr.
Tyr absorbed most of them in his claws, dodging the rest. He slashed at the Mareep, that little jolt of electricty had paralyzed it, at least
partially.
Inge threw a Pokeball, and the Mareep was caught, it was a surprisingly easy catch.

--------------------
Species: Kabutops

Nickname: Tyr

Appearance: Tyr has subtle green patterns across parts of his shell, though they appear to have, for the most part, faded away.
His menacing claws are silver, sharp and shiny.

Moves: Aqua Jet/Night Slash/Endure/Slash/Metal Sound/Rock Polish

Personality: Tyr is a bold warrior, and his personality will sometimes clash with that of Skadi. He loves to fight, but hates seeing
anyone in any kind of pain, and only fights those equal to, or above him. Tyr can be vain at times, but he will retain humility
after a loss.
--------------------
Species: Omastar

Nickname: Nerthus

Appearance: Appears a normal Omastar, his spikes are longest at the top, and get shorter near the bottom of his shell.

Moves: Spike Cannon/Rock Blast/Hydro Pump/Rollout/Ancient Power/Toxic

Personality: Nerthus is fairly obnoxius, and is not always Inge's favourite. He will go out of his way to annoy people by soaking them or
shooting small pebbles at them. In battle he uses panic tactics, always switching between hiding in his shell, launching projectile
attacks, or rolling around clumsily.
--------------------
Species: Togetic

Nickname: Freya

Appearance: Freya has an extremely high amount of small rings, rather than a few large ones.

Moves: Magical Leaf/Metronome/Wish/Psycho Shift/Future Sight/Thunder Wave

Personality: Togetic is caring, and heals anyone she meets. She is more of a supporter than a battler, though she can hold her own,
she will often hold back so as not to hurt the opponent. She has a hot temper, however, that can be set off and used in battle, though
it is hidden deep inside her.
--------------------
Species: Flaaffy

Nickname: Koli

Appearance: Fur is becoming frizzy and is nolonger soft, meaning it will fall off soon.

Moves: Power Gem/Signal Beam/ShockWave/ThunderBolt/Hyper Beam/Light Screen

Personality: Koli is whiny and needy, and is scared by little things like the wind in the trees. Koli does not like to do anything for
himself, and certainly not for others. He will battle when fear takes over, and not when Inge tells him to.
------------------
Species: Staraptor

Nickname: Skadi

Appearance: The feathers on her head, usually red, are blue.

Moves: Aerial Ace/Close Combat/Brave Bird/Giga Impact/Steel Wing/WhirlWind

Personality: Skadi has a personality similar to Tyr's, so they dislike each other. Unlike Tyr, however, Skadi is a brutal combatant, and sometimes
has to be called off the opponent by Inge. She cares not for any life but Inge's and her own.
Old 10-24-2007, 10:42 PM
Dark Salamence Offline

Send a message via AIM to Dark Salamence Send a message via MSN to Dark Salamence

Sign-up Sheet:
Name: Elana Froze
Appearance:
Personality: Elana never really cares about her looks, with more of a tomboy personality. When you first meet Elana, you may think that she's quiet and shy. But when you get to know her, you realise that she never stops talking! Usally, calm and mellow, Elana likes to be friendly and have a chat. But when you make her mad she can get violent. Otherwise Elana is a fun loving friend who always helps others. Being a tomboy, Elana hates other people telling her to be a lady. Used to being bullied, Elana never takes offence to many things and usually keeps her feelings happy. To others, she always seems happy. When she is feeling down, she never really expresses it to her friends and keeps it to herself. Elana never cries in public unless a disaster has happened, but at home she can be a crybaby
Items: Bycicle, Some keys from buildings, Vs Seeker, Item Finder.
History: Elana is pretty smart about media and it's because of when she would never stop playing on the computer and her video game consoles. That was until she got her starter, Charmander and became a trainer. Elana also has great knowlege on pokemon, Ask her any pokemon question and she'll know the answer.

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet:
Pokémon Species: Charmander
Nickname: None
Appearance:
Move-set: Overheat, Mega Kick, Dragon Claw, Flamethrower
Personality: Charmander is Elana's most loyal pokemon, and always stays by her side. Charmander once started evolving but stopped itself. Charmander may look weak but it's power is actually equal to a Charizard.

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet:
Pokémon Species: Jolteon
Appearance: Jolteon's spikes are actually silver instead of white if you look closely.
Move-set: Thunder, Rain Dance, Pin Missle, Double Kick
Personality: Jolteon is fast and powerful. But despite it's aggressive nature, Jolteon is always there for Elana and will always do it's best in battle. Surprisingly, it also sorts out fights pokemon have.

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet:
Pokémon Species: Aerodactyl
Appearance:
Move-set: Hyper Beam, Giga Impact, Ice Fang, Take Down
Personality: Aerodactyl is feared by many pokemon that Elana meets, but Aerodactyl is actually quite friendly and likes to make friends wiith anyone. But in battle, it can be tough to take down.

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet:
Pokémon Species: Salamence
Appearance:
Move-set: Draco Meteor, Brick Break, Dragon Claw, Hydro Pump
Personality: Salamence is another one of Elana's loyal pokemon because she raised it from a bagon. Elana usually saves Salamence for big battles.

Pokémon Sign-up Sheet:
Pokémon Species: Gyarados
Appearance: Gyarados is shiny.
Move-set: Dragon Rage, Ice Fang, Hyper Beam, Hydro Pump
Personality: Elana caught Gyarados from Lake Rage, but Gyarados required some training as it did not trust her. But soon Gyarados came through and developed a special bond with Elana.

TwitterTumblrDeviantart