Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 10-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Zigzagoon22 Offline
Master Trainer

Default Ideas for pokémon games for wii?

Does anyone have any ideas for pok. games for wii?

I have some:

1 G/S remakes
2 Soccer game with pok.

P.S. I have read on a Dutch site there is possibly a Pok. RPG for wii in developping.
What kind of pok. RPG is unknown at this point.
(It's POSSIBLY!)
If you know Dutch,the link is

www.wiiparty.nl

P.S. I'm Dutch and live in Holland.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:51 PM
Llama Commando Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Llama Commando
Default Re: Ideas for pokémon games for wii?

I doubt they'd ever make one but an rpg where you get to go through every region plus the orange islands, etc. would be very cool. Once again, I highly doubt Nintendo would make a pokemon game that would please us.

PE2K's Resident Michigan State Spartan
Old 10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Poltergeist Offline

They need a fighting game! I mean what would be better then four of your friends playing a soul calibur like Pokemon game beating the snot out of each wither crazy combos where you link standarad punches and kicks with a speacil pokemon move like Blaze kick. It would have lost of pokemon that have a small chance of getting into brawl like Nidoking or Hitmonchan, alongside some that have . Man just writing about this makes me want it even more.

Oh and I know this is very unlikely to ever happen but I would also love a shooter where you play as the evil teams like team rocket, locked in combat with bullets flying and pokemon attacking.

Last edited by Poltergeist; 10-21-2007 at 06:01 PM.
Old 10-21-2007, 05:57 PM
Bulletangel Offline
Elite Trainer

Pokemon Snap, remade. For the love of God, that would be the best thing ever.

I would buy Wii.

...under construction...
-Paired with Hazmat Forever-

Old 10-21-2007, 10:51 PM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llama Commando View Post
I doubt they'd ever make one but an rpg where you get to go through every region plus the orange islands, etc. would be very cool. Once again, I highly doubt Nintendo would make a pokemon game that would please us.
Diamond and Pearl pleased alot of people. But i take it not you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
They need a fighting game! I mean what would be better then four of your friends playing a soul calibur like Pokemon game beating the snot out of each wither crazy combos where you link standarad punches and kicks with a speacil pokemon move like Blaze kick. It would have lost of pokemon that have a small chance of getting into brawl like Nidoking or Hitmonchan, alongside some that have . Man just writing about this makes me want it even more.

Oh and I know this is very unlikely to ever happen but I would also love a shooter where you play as the evil teams like team rocket, locked in combat with bullets flying and pokemon attacking.
That would be awesome. :D Aside from that it's chances are low with the Super Smash Bros. Series. Wait... wasn't there a Digimon Game like that...?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulletangel View Post
Pokemon Snap, remade. For the love of God, that would be the best thing ever.

I would buy Wii.

I've never played the first one -But it sounds awesome-. So a re-made version for the Wii will do, or a sequel.
Old 10-24-2007, 03:35 AM
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to aztec005

ok what they need to do is make a real rpg game with pokemon like dragon quest monsters, they need a deep story while keeping to the pokemon roots and also redo all of the monster poses and giving them more detail like furr or skails. and also bring back white city

ill make up some thing for the story in a other form so that i wont get any complants from a mod
Old 10-24-2007, 12:24 PM
shakierarox Offline

Wink Re: Ideas for pokémon games for wii?

what about a game which you focus on getting all of the ribbons instead of focusing on beating all of the gyms?
Old 10-24-2007, 01:10 PM
Dark Lightning Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lightning

a pokemon sports game would be awesome.imagine pokemon rugby!
Old 10-24-2007, 01:40 PM
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakierarox View Post
what about a game which you focus on getting all of the ribbons instead of focusing on beating all of the gyms?
ok i actualy agree with you shakirarox about the whole ribbon thing gamefreak needs to do somthing with it, its got lots of potential but without any real depth to it its just a big wast of game space for the games

and dthunder as for your sports game i can see them as more of a mini game than a stand alone game
Old 10-24-2007, 07:53 PM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec005 View Post
ok what they need to do is make a real rpg game with pokemon like dragon quest monsters, they need a deep story while keeping to the pokemon roots and also redo all of the monster poses and giving them more detail like furr or skails. and also bring back white city

ill make up some thing for the story in a other form so that i wont get any complants from a mod
Hmm, not a bad idea. I have to admit... the last 3D Pokemon Games(Except PBR)have been a tad boring. I'd enjoy seeing a Plot that didn't have anything to do with Shadow Pokemon... Or old Insane guys trying to rule the world...

By the way... Seeing how i never played any of the N64 Games... Is White City from Stadium?

Quote:
I'd enjoy like that. I did love the Contests in R/S/E and D/P. So having a game just all about them? YES! :D
Old 10-24-2007, 11:48 PM
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
Hmm, not a bad idea. I have to admit... the last 3D Pokemon Games(Except PBR)have been a tad boring. I'd enjoy seeing a Plot that didn't have anything to do with Shadow Pokemon... Or old Insane guys trying to rule the world...

By the way... Seeing how i never played any of the N64 Games... Is White City from Stadium?

I'd enjoy like that. I did love the Contests in R/S/E and D/P. So having a game just all about them? YES! :D
wow you actually prefer pbr than colosseum... oh well, umm yea white city is in there and i made a thred for my idea of the game its called pokemon s.s.a. check it out if your interested
Old 10-25-2007, 07:35 PM
alice_the_dratini Offline

I hope they'll make another shadow pokemon game, I love Colosseum and XD.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:50 AM
shakierarox Offline

Smile Re: Ideas for pokémon games for wii?

thanks guys i just think it would be awesome to actually be a master coordinator because the game is sorta boring just fighting and not having fun.

D/P has been better wih the contest factor but they need to create a game totally baout contests.
Old 10-26-2007, 11:55 AM
Dark Lightning Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lightning

Quote:
thanks guys i just think it would be awesome to actually be a master coordinator because the game is sorta boring just fighting and not having fun.

D/P has been better wih the contest factor but they need to create a game totally baout contests.
i never enjoyed contests.dont ask me why.
my opinion is that it would probably get bad ratings.no offence,but creating a game all about contests would get boring after a while.
Old 10-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Moonlit Umbreon Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Thunder View Post
i never enjoyed contests.dont ask me why.
my opinion is that it would probably get bad ratings.no offence,but creating a game all about contests would get boring after a while.
Have to agree with that. It would be one of those anime games. And they always get bad ratings. Plus as much as the plots are repetitive, I'd rather play them than a beauty contest game. ._.