Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-21-2007, 01:37 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default [SU]Delta War: A Pokemon RPG

The Story:
The Delta Species are a rare and unique type of Pokemon that obtain techniques that normal ones wouldn't be compatible with, and usually has to do with taking down one of their weakness's. Fire pokemon learn electric type attacks, water types, fire attacks and so forth. they are uncommon, and hidden from the public world of Pokemon, but when a trainer come across one, someone isn't far behind to almost instantaneously take you away somewhere, almost never to be seen again. This group of people is called the Delta Battalion.

The Delta Battalion, a justice bringing, talented group of individuals who are often seen as vigulanties by the public eye. There are people as young as those who've just started their Pokemon journey, to those who are old enough to pass off as someones grand father. These people harness and master the powers and abilities of the 'Delta Species' and have been researching the phenomenon behind this genetic finding. through research, it was found that a Pokemon will obtain up to 2 abilities of its Delta Type, but it isn't one that will cover all its weakness's, only one. If a Pokemon has a great number of weak points, the type varies and is totally unpredictable. Studies went further into what causes this effect, and some found a possible cause. Some people wanted to go further and test the Pokemon themselves, but others refused and a small argument lead into a split between the Delta Battalion, making an underground conflict that would soon emerge into the public eye.

Now, 100 years later, technology has improved dramatically, almost making the world a technological paradise. The battle between the Delta Squad, and the Alpha Patrol still goes on, but it had such a long period of calm that it was thought to be over. Thats what the Delta Squad had hoped. It turns out, the Alpha Patrol has been contemplating a huge comeback, and with some secret that is said to hold the fate of the entire world. Only time will tell what will happen and who wil come out on top.

Your role:
As either a Delta member, or an Alpha member, you'll help fight the opposing team in hopes to cripple them so that your side may finish this everlasting war. There are the few 'fated' people who have no idea of either group and is somehow forced to join. Who knows what the evil Alpha could do to stall the Delta Squad? Anything from kidnapping a few civilians, to cauusing major destruction in urban complexes.

Rules/Regulations:
Active Role Players, and somewhat literate.
You may choose, but I'll be finalizing your Pokemon's Delta Type, if you which to have your Pokemon of Delta Species.
No fully evolved Pokemon, unless the Pokemon only evolves once or evolves with a stone or holding an item over trade (Pelipper, Arcanine, Kingdra ect.)
No god-modding, bunnying (Without written permission) spamming, flamming, the usual.
If you do not have any Delta Type Pokemon, then its highly unlikely you'll be on either Alpha or Delta teams. Theres always that slight possibility...
2-5 Pokemon only, altered and shiny allowed. No Fakemon or fusions.
Be respectable towards others, remember the 'Golden Rule'
Delta=Good
Alpha=Bad
Trainer=Currently Neutral

SU SHEET:

Name: First and last
Appearance: Pictures are fine
Personality: Acts, thinks in certain situation, likes dislikes
History: At least a good long paragraph of at least 7 sentences. Not ridiculously short, be reasonable here.
Affiliation: Delta(Good) Alpha(Bad) Trainer(Neutral)
Pokemon: Your Pokemon Team, total of 5, minimum of 2

Delta Pokemon Sheet:
Pokemon: What Pokemon it is
Delta Type: Choose a type that its weakness is weak against.
Special Techniques: You have to have a mandaroty of one exsisting move, but one created move allowed. Don't god mod it.

Accepted:

Reserved/Pending:

Denied:
Old 10-21-2007, 11:17 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: [SU]Delta War: A Pokemon RPG

=/

The delta thing seems like a rip-off of my RP, except that Delta Pokemon only appear in Holon, which is a REAL region. So yeah.

And to think how determined I was to be the first person to hold a delta RP... x3 Which I am.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Hazmat Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Hazmat

Um, also...
Don't you already have multiple RP's going right now?
Maybe you should wait for the ones you have now to slow down.

- VPP - URPG - Comatose - ROFL -

- Paired with Bulletangel Forever -
Old 10-21-2007, 05:44 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

can you have ANY STARTER?! if so I will join with some AWSOME POKEMON
BTW what happens if EX chazarid it already has 2 types can you change their types even if they have already 2 types!?

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 10-21-2007, 10:13 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakken View Post
=/

The delta thing seems like a rip-off of my RP, except that Delta Pokemon only appear in Holon, which is a REAL region. So yeah.

And to think how determined I was to be the first person to hold a delta RP... x3 Which I am.
I'm most apologetic towards this. I haven't read any of your Delta RPG. My greatest apologies. I'll fix this in some way shape or form. I doubt we didn't get the same idea from the same place did we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazmat View Post
Um, also...
Don't you already have multiple RP's going right now?
Maybe you should wait for the ones you have now to slow down.
Multiple RPg's is how I keep myself unbored. I actually wasn't planning on one of them to go as well as it did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey Boy View Post
can you have ANY STARTER?! if so I will join with some AWSOME POKEMON
BTW what happens if EX chazarid it already has 2 types can you change their types even if they have already 2 types!?
Yes, that is if I can fix the plot. ITs not changing their type, its giving them incompatible attacks. A suggestion for a Charizard would be grass, but it would have more open types.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:52 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

SU SHEET:

Name: Monkey Boy MM
Appearance: Ash Hat Green Pants Blue Shirt Pikachu Gloves Ash Backpack
Personality: Always Happy and VERY VERY HYPER Also HATES giving up
History: He Once got a pokemon he loved it with care It was a Pikachu, that he loved with care. pikachu kept shocking him getting upset he had to leave Oak but he adjusted. after that A charmander was caught in a valcano. Then while he was smashing caterprie one by one Charmander enloved to charmeion. Then he caught a Ditto In Oaks Lab when its been surounded by Ditto. when he went to the safari zone he caught Apoim. He haved Battled many pepole once he got 4 pokemon when he beat gary oak Charmeion envoled to Charzard. so now he is very happy.
Affiliation: Delta
Pokemon: Pikachu Charzard Ditto [If you can use legandarys Mew Manphy If you cant Blastoise Apoim

Delta Pokemon Sheet:
Pokemon: Pikachu
Delta Type: Fire
Special Techniques: Thunder Iron Tail Volt Tackle Electric PowerStorm

Pokemon: Charzard
Delta Type: Dragon
Special Techniques: Fire Blast Flare Blitz Dragon Rage Dragon-Killer-Flame .

Pokemon: Ditto
Delta Type: Ground.
Special Techniques: Transform Hyper-Beam Purple_Blob-of-Doom

Pokemon: Mew
Delta Type: Psycic
Special Techniques: Tranform Disco-Hammer Judgement Perish song.

Pokemon: Manaphy
Delta Type: Electric.
Special Techniques: Hydro Blast Heart_Swamp Cuter-Killer Earthquake.

The Pokemon Bellow are for If I cant use Legendarys
Delta Pokemon Sheet:
Pokemon: Apoim
Delta Type: Ground.
Special Techniques: Close Combat Earthquake Monkey-Bananna Bite.

Delta Pokemon Sheet:
Pokemon: Blastoise
Delta Type: Electric.
Special Techniques: Hydro Blast Hydro Pump Thunder Hydro-Killer

THERE U GO!

In My Box

Pokemon: Diglet
Delta Type: Water.
Special Techniques: Earthquake Hydro Blast Thunder Earthquake-Final-Smasher

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^