Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-16-2007, 07:44 PM
Lonliness Offline

Default (RP) Mewthree's Wrath (PG-13)

I took about 30 minutes on this Rp. And there might be sequels.

It didn't seem like a big deal at first. Nobody would have cared at the time that Giovanni was trying to take over the world... again. He even broadcasted that the world would be his any day now, but even the most paranoid person in all of Sinnoh didn't care. Little did they know that Mewthree, Giovanni's current invention, the same invention that everyone was laughing at just days before, would take over the world. Take over the world, that is, unless someone stopped it.

Mewthree was a robot. Unlike Mewtwo, Mewthree had absolutely no emotions, none at all. It stood at over 7 feet, and could use any attack it wants to. Mewthree was rather scary looking, having glowing red eyes with no pupils. It was suppositally industructable, but it could be defeated. By a trainer, that is.

No ordinary trainer could stop Mewthree. In fact, it would take teamwork to stop it. Five trainers in total would be sent to defeat Mewthree. These were trainers that marked their name in Pokemon history. They defeated the Pokemon League, which is something no ordinary trainer can do. There was many winners in Pokemon league history, but only the greatest could stop the world from coming to an end. These five trainers would be asked to stop Mewthree and save the world. Who would ask them? None other than the god of all Pokemon... Mew.

Mew frowned upon Giovanni, and now was even more upset that he now invented Mewthree. Mew had tried to stop Mewthree itself, but only to almost be captured and made evil and emotionless by Giovanni himself. Mew didn't want to take this risk, so instead, it would ask the trainers to go for it. Giovanni wouldn't suspect a thing... maybe.

Mew now had to ask 5 completely normal kids to stop Mewthree. Because Mew is a Pokemon that can't speak English, it would have to tell the kids telepathically. It send this message: "Mewthree is taking. The world needs you. Go to Sunyshore City, now. I will explain the rest once you get there..."

Now the fate of the entire world rested in the hands of five completely normal kids. That's right, no superpowers, they had none of that. They only had their well trained Pokemon. Even though these kids were exceptionally good trainers, would that be enough to stop Mewthree?

Rules (If you follow them, everything will be all right)

1. All RP rules still apply here. The moderaters don't just post them for fun and games, you know.
2. Typing in proper English is required. Plz d0nt tipe lyke dis.
3. Please post AT LEAST 4 lines.
4. Please don't give me a blank sign up sheet and tell me to reserve a spot for you. In fact, if you do that, I will most likely decline you.
5. No sex please. Stuff like hugging and kissing is perfectly fine, however.
6. No legandaries Pokemon please.
7. Character control is allowed, but don't do it too much, or make characters do stuff out of their personality.
8. Here's a very, VERY important rule... HAVE FUN!
Old 10-18-2007, 06:14 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum
Default Re: (RP) Mewthree's Wrath (PG-13)

Devan Ketchum woke up on the floor beside his bed after he heard Mew's telepathic message. Devan, an exceptionally strong trainer and older brother of Ash Ketchum was determined to go to Sunyshore City quickly. Not only to save the world but to try to see that when this is over he could challenge Mew to a battle and hopefully capture it. "Charmander, Pikachu, Charizard, Lucario, Sceptile, and Empoleon," said Devan calling out to his Pokemon. His six Pokemon awoke, "Let's save the world!" They seemed very happy to go on another adventure. So the fire in their eyes quickly fired them up. Devan returned Charizard, Sceptile, Empoleon, and Lucario to their poke'balls. Charmander stood on Devan's right shoulder and Pikachu stood on the left. Devan ran out his house door and immediately headed towards Sunyshore City. "I can't wait. Mew here I come!"

Last edited by ashketchum; 10-18-2007 at 06:19 PM.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:21 PM
Lonliness Offline

I looked around and there still were no trainers. I told my Umbreon to see if they are already coming. It looked at me and nodded. It lighted on of its rings to tell me one is already coming. I sighed and said "Ahhhhhhh. Kids, you can't stop them for getting excited." I bent down and petted Umbreon. I looked at kids that were having a battle. They seemed so happy. I stared at them for a while and fell asleep under the tree.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:34 PM
ashketchum Offline

I had finally arrived and saw kids playing. I then noticed a trainer and a Umbreon sitting under a tree. The trainer was asleep. "He must be one of the five." Devan thought to himself. He then started walking towards the pokemon center to heal his Pokemon. He went to the poke'mart and bought a couple of super potions and five ultra balls. After that, he finally started walking towards the trianer. When he got to him. He shook him a little to wake him up. "Hey," Devan said after shaking him. "Wake up."
Old 10-18-2007, 06:38 PM
Lonliness Offline

I woke up and nearly stumbled to the floor. I looked up and saw that a kid was a Charmander and a Pikachu were on his shoulders. I stood up and saw that he could have been one of the five trainers. "Hey are you one of the five trainers that I'm waiting for?" I asked the boy and looked at my Umbreon. I saw that it lit up one of his rings again. I figured that the boy was one of the trainers, but I had to make sure.
Old 10-18-2007, 06:45 PM
ashketchum Offline

"Yes, I am. Uh, my name is Devan Ketchum from Pallet Town originally. And these are my two bestfriends and two of my best partners, Charmander and Pikachu." Devan introduced himself. "It looks like Giovanni's up to his evil schemes again. Looks like his Pokemon will be tougher to beat too, or only it. That evil machine. But we'll show Giovanni that Pokemon Machines or Pokemon Genetic Copies can not and will not defeat true Pokemon!" Devan exclaimed with a large smile upon his face.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:07 PM
Lonliness Offline

A leaf fell off the tree and on the top of my head. I looked up and I couldn't believe that I forgot about my Weavile that was in the tree. "Moon come down here!" I said to it. It slid down the trunk of the tree and looked at Devan. It waved and Shadow nudged it on the shoulder because it was being rude because it was in the tree all that time. "Devan, this is Shadow and Moon. They are my strongest pokemon on the team and are my friends that I keep out all the time. We'll defeat Giovanni, but we need to know where he is.
Old 10-18-2007, 07:19 PM
ashketchum Offline

"Yeah, I know." Devan replied and looked to the grown. He looked back up and smiled, "We'll find out sooner or later. But before we can do anything we need the last three trainers and Mew here? Right?" Devan asked. "Oh, you never mentioned your name." Devan reminded the trainer. Devan was still looking at the trainer but was thinking, "I can't wait to see Mew. And I especially can't wait to capture him. But anyway, from what Mew told us, this Mewthree sounds really strong. I know we can beat him if we fight together as one, but what if one of us doesn't? Then what will happen? Can four, three, or only two chosen trainers defeat Giovanni's incredible invention or what? Why am I so worried? I'm not scared for me... but instead my Pokemon and everyone else on this blue and green planet..." Devan thought hard and long on those questions, but finally snapped out of it and focused his intentions on the trainer.