Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-19-2007, 10:30 PM
iChaos Offline

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duelist Academy!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
Hm, well the reason she has the Cyber Dragons/Cyber End Dragon is because she's a Zane fangi-*is knocked out*

Lime: Shush. Ish my little secret. >>

x-x

Lime: Anyways, if our dear friend Chibi Charmander says to change the deck, I'll ask Gaby to. Strike that, MAKE Gaby. >=3 *sits on knees* DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE THE DECK! ;_;

x-x;
Uh What she said, I have to agree
Old 10-20-2007, 12:28 AM
Art_Critic_Cubone Offline

Oh yes, ACC is a party pooper. What makes it worse is that he just noticed that the RP master said "No Uber-Powerful monsters in your deck, like Exodia or BEU Dragon." Exodia I can understand, but I have to laugh at you calling Ultimate "Uber-Powerful". Back in the age of Cyber-stein, Blue-eyes Ultimate could have been called out as a one-turn kill, but since Cyber-stein is gone he's been relegated to the realm of the useless. First off, he requires three Blue-eyes white dragons, and the effort of getting them into your hand is just enormous, and since you can only play a BEW dragon by tossing two of your own monsters, you end up with a lot of dead draws by putting three into your deck. In order to summon ultimate dragon, you need to build your deck around it, and frankly the only way of viably summoning it would be to dump all three blue-eyes with card trooper or some other discard agent and then fuse them with dragon's mirror, in which case you may as well play Five-Headed Dragon for the extra five hundred attack and be done with it. No, Blue-Eyes-Ultimate has nice stats but he doesn't justify a minus-four card advantage (three fusion material monsters, one polymerization.) Still, you're right, banned from the deck because Kaiba wouldn't give him up anyway.

Name: Howl Castilla

Appearance: (I'm merging most of your superfluous fields for this, so hang tight.) Howl is an imposing figure for a fifteen year old, tall and particularly unforgiving in his expressions. He stands at a respectable height of five feet, nine inches and probably weighs about a hundred and fifteen pounds. His face, however, is what most people cringe from, with his dark blue eyes that glint like chips of ice when he gets angry and his dark brown hair, which flows down his back like a mane only stopping at the end of his upper back, though he has managed to make it short enough on top of his head that he doesn't resemble a punk-rocker with wig issues. His basic build is that of a long-distance athlete, trim and fit but not overly muscular. In terms of clothing, Howl wears a violet trenchcoat with deep pockets designed to hold his various deck boxes, as well as a black T-shirt and a pair of kahki slacks, rounded out by his black tennis shoes. He doesn't much care for pajamas, preferring to simply sleep in his street clothes, but when he goes swimming he wears a pair of ordinary black bathing trunks with no particular special markings. Howl's appearance is otherwise quite ordinary, save for the glinting fang-like canines in his mouth, the result of a rare genetic disorder that lengthens said teeth, giving him an almost canine appearance.

Personality: Despite Howl's imposing appearance, he's actually quite friendly, albeit quiet. When someone asks him a question, he tends to think carefully before answering, and due to sensitivity around groups he prefers to avoid parties or other events where large numbers of people may gather. Howl's condemning appearance in part comes from an internal desire to maintain control over a group, a sort of "Alpha Male" complex that drives him to become leader. His loner nature, however, comes into conflict with this, so it isn't often that Howl is able to show off his fairly impressive leadership skills. When others are injured or feeling emotional pain, Howl is usually the first to notice and go to their aid, and he boasts a surprising grasp of human emotions, possibly due to the fact that his mother has a degree in psychology. Howl is a fan of corny jokes, and though he seldom laughs out loud, he often appreciates a joke whether he laughs at it or not. He can often be seen reading a large book, which most students wrongly assume to be a horror novel when it is in reality a copy of "World's Greatest Jokes", though Howl does appreciate classic horror and keeps a copy of his second-favorite book, Dracula, close by at all times. Of Howl's talents outside of dueling, the ability to easily deliver any joke with a straight face is chiefest and most pronounced.

As far as dueling goes, Howl takes it pretty seriously, and often acts uptight when battling. However, in between strategizing moves and attempting to maintain control of the field Howl doesn't forget that Duel Monsters is still a game, and therefore manages to reap some kind of enjoyment out of playing it.

Dorm: By his own request, Howl was relegated to Slifer Red, though this is by no means an accurate measure of his dueling power. Rather, he simply wished to begin his journey in the Academia from the bottom dorm up, and didn't have the money needed to pay for more advanced tuition.

History: Born in Romania while his parents were conveniently vacationing there, Howl grew up bilingual, albeit with a strange accent adopted from his father, a Romanian immigrant. Due to his strange, fang-like canines Howl was often teased and ridiculed by other children, and as a result he developed a natural shyness that pushed him away from large groups. At age seven, he became fascinated with werewolves and changed his name from ordinary old "Jaden" to the more lupine sounding "Howl" in honor of the old stories. When he was twelve, Howl discovered Duel Monsters and the game changed his life. By applying the business principles taught to him by his father (Think ahead, don't expend all your resources, always remember to have something in reserve, and quickly destroy the competition if you can) to building his deck, over time he produced a powerful field-destruction machine capable of rivaling the best at Duel Academia. Though his parents wanted their son sent to a boarding school where he would receive a normal education, Howl defied their plans by signing up for a Duel Academia entrance exam instead, using money from a sympathetic uncle to foot the bill for the entrance costs.

RP Sample: Okay, I'm switching my orignal, rather lacklustre RP sample for a better one from my own Yu-Gi-Oh RP, CARD GAMES. The full RP can be found on Pokecommunity forums, where I am known as ACC-M. The RP sample was too large, however, so I'm moving it to another post if that's OK.

Other: Howl possesses the ability to see duel spirits, though he cannot converse with them. His own deck is inhabited by the spirit of his Gene-Warped Warwolf, who has an uncanny habit of jumping to Howl's hand whenever he is most needed.

Decklist: Howl plays an Armageddon deck, focusing on ritual summoning Demise: King of Armageddon and clearing the field to set up for a direct attack on the opponent's life points.

Monsters:

Manju of the Thousand Hands x3
Sonic Bird x3
Sangan x1
Neo Bug x2
Doom Dozer x1
Demise: King of Armageddon x2
Dekoichi the Battlechanted Locomotive x2
Gene-Warped Warwolf x2
Pitch Dark Werewolf x2
Jinzo x1

Total Monster count: 19

Spells:

End of the World x2
Pot of Avarice x1
Advanced Ritual Art x3
Swords of Revealing Light x1
Level Limit Area-B x1
Twister x3
Heavy Storm x2
Feather of a Phoenix x3

Total Spell count: 15

Traps:

Reckless Greed x2
Royal Decree x2
Mirror Force x1
Jar of Greed x1

Total Trap count: 6

Total Cards: 40

Well, I think that about does it. If you like, I'll go back and posts links to the key cards in the deck so you know a bit more about it. Either way, this the end of my post. XD

Though dormant for years, I have returned... in order to defeat mine enemy, Illiteracy! Have at thee, illiteracy! (Of course, being unable to access Pokecommunity forums may also have something to do with my presence here.... o_o;)

Last edited by Art_Critic_Cubone; 10-24-2007 at 12:11 AM.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:29 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I might as well make a reserve. I'll just use my real Yu-Gi-Oh deck that I own and change the cards a bit. Maybe add some. Eh, still, reserve. My deck will take awhile to complete.
Old 10-20-2007, 12:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
Hm, well the reason she has the Cyber Dragons/Cyber End Dragon is because she's a Zane fangi-*is knocked out*

Lime: Shush. Ish my little secret. >>

x-x

Lime: Anyways, if our dear friend Chibi Charmander says to change the deck, I'll ask Gaby to. Strike that, MAKE Gaby. >=3 *sits on knees* DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE THE DECK! ;_;

x-x;
Um... you misunderstand. In the series, the Cyber Dragons and Cyberdarks are unique cards, as in "only a few copies worldwide", similar to the Blue-Eyes-White Dragons. Zane (or as I like to call him, Ryo) has the only existing copies. If anyone else had them, they would have had to steal them from Zane. Besides, there are still ways to emulate Cyber-Style: Fiend Megacyber, Cyber Ogre, Cyber Phoenix.... the list goes on, not to mention that Gadget is still a powerful decktype even without a Chimeratech finish because of Gadget's ability to search other Gadgets.

Though dormant for years, I have returned... in order to defeat mine enemy, Illiteracy! Have at thee, illiteracy! (Of course, being unable to access Pokecommunity forums may also have something to do with my presence here.... o_o;)
Old 10-20-2007, 12:53 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

This is nowhere near finished. I'm just getting somethings put up now rather then doing it all at once.

Full Name: Shintara Takaharu
Nickname: Ryu/Ryuujin/Silver
Birthday:12 October
Hair Color: Black, but in the light of the sun looks violet, streaked purple
Hair Length: Past the shoulders, fringe (bangs) touches the forehead.
Hair Style: Plain and straight with a small braid down the left side.
Eye Color: Teal or sea green
Height: 5'6
Weight: 110 ilbs

Body Structure: She doesn't look every athletic, having a slim and slightly frail build. Legs are pretty long and her hands are gentle with thin fingers.

Basic Clothing: A grey t-shirt with a navy blue vest with chest pockets over top, slack pants that are a darker grey, fingerless gloves that reach only halfway up her lower arm, and blue and white runners.

Pajamas: A baggy t-shirt and a pair of fuzzy pants that are light sky blue with snowflakes on them.

Bathing Suit: A full piece colored blue with a white stripe down the side.
Accessories: A necklace with a solid pewter dragon figure on it, tied together with a metal chain, a small black star tatoo on her left cheek.

Personality: Shintara is a quiet person compared to everyone else around her, with an amazing ability to multi-task 100% of the time. shinntara is susally kept to herself unless she is at least somewhat familiar with the area and people around her. She doesn't like asking for help, or questions after she thinks about what to ask for any reason, and doesn't like to admit to anything. Even though her appearance can be that of a young timid girl, she is more of a tomboy than anything. She hates skirts, dresses and make-up, and will never wear any of them unless or an extremely special occasion. She might not be the best duelist, having learned from her older brother she is a tactical genius at heart. Don't insult her friends or family, unless you want to get hurt. She is very protective of those that are close. She has a bad habi of hitting people over the head when they say, act, or do something stupid when its obvious they shouldn't. Shintara takes good care of everything she owns, but can be a bit of a pack rat at times. She had the talent to be Obelisk Blue, but she doesn't want the high expectations of the rank, but didn't want to be looked down upon as she had heard the Slypher Red did. She loves her dragon cards, but wouldn't trade anything for the ones she has now in her 'silver' deck, but she has a separate deck that she'll trade from.

History: Shintara grew up in a small family, consisting of her mother who had a cronic sickness, her older brother and herself. Her brother, Buruku, was a very skilled duelist and attented the Duelist academy, returning home as often as he could to take care of their mother and his younger sister.Shintara's first card she ever recieved was Pitch-Dark Dragon, and she built her deck around that one card, even though she has a second deck that she uses for trading. Shintara and Buruku often battled, but Shinara wasn't discouraged with her ongoing losses towards her brother. They lived near the ocean, not too far away from the city so finding other people to battle was a bit difficult. Shintara was accepted into the Duelist academy, and was overjoyed when she was placed in the dorm Ra Yellow as her brother was Slypher Red, even though his talents went far past it. Bukuru's excuse was that he totally went 'mind blank' as he puts it, and thats where her favor in cards tat involve the word 'Mind' in them come from. Shintara got her nicknames from having a mostly dragon monster based deck, 'Ryu' as most people call her, but her brother calls her 'Ryuujin' hoping that she'll be lord of all dragon cards one day, and 'Silver' because her dueling deck is sleeved entirely with silver sleeves so, even if they go through the wash by accident, they still work, as what happened to her Red-Eyes Black Dragon card. She doesn't see Bukuru that often, but she knows that when ever he says he'll visit, he keeps his word, no matter what unless he has an extremely good excuse for being late.

Dorm: Ra Yellow
Other: If its at all possible, even though shes a girl could she wear a guys uniform? And if al her cards are allowed to be sleeved in silver.
RPG Sample:
Quote:
Dialgo stopped his attack, sort of happy and angry that the Charizard was out of the match. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I could read him like a book when he was angry. Heck I could read any Pokemon like a book when they were angry. Watching the Scyther reminded me of my Scizor, Cobalt, back home, except, Scizor was much faster. The Umbreon kind of reminded me of my own Umbreon, Dusk, but all Pokemon had their differences.

"That swords dance doesn't look too good." I commented.

Dialgo looked at me like I was getting onto some important point.

"Silvara's was much more quicker and stronger."

Dialgo almost fell over onto his back, like I was some oblivious girl who only cared about looks and a bunch of other things that I really didn't care about.

You're ridiculous. He growled.

"I'm ridiculous?!?" I repeated. "You think that jumping over a huge gorge out of the blue isn't ridiculous?!?"

No, thats why I did it you idiot.

"Ooh, don't you start calling me the idiot, Garchomp."

I have a name. He snarled as he eyed me intimidatingly.

"Yeah, and I do it, and it ain't 'idiot'." I replied smartly.

He growled threateningly a bit more then turned back at the battle, watching the Scyther with the utmost concentration. Then I realized that it wasn't just the Scyther he was glaring at. It was its Trainer as well. Why he was, I didn't know, but he must've had a reason. He always had a reason for everything, no matter how stupid it sounded.
Deck: Shintara has a deck based on dragon monsters. She likes to use support monsters having a few union type and fusion monsters and helpfull spells, magic and trap cards that'll surprise even the prepared.

[U]Monsters:-[Name / Type / Attribute / Sub Type / Level / ATK / DEF /
Card Text:
/U]

Pitch-Dark Dragon/Effect&Union/Dark/Dragon/3/900/600/
Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "Dark Blade" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 400 points. When it attacks with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of a Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)
Mirage Dragon/Effect/Light/Dragon/4/1600/600
As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, your opponent cannot activate Trap Cards during the Battle Phase.
Red-Eyes Black Dragon/Normal/Dark/Dragon/7/2400/2000
A ferocious dragon with a deadly attack.
Red-Eyes Darkness Dragon/Effect/Dark/Dragon/9/2400/2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster in your Graveyard.
Armed Dragon LVL 3/Effect/Wind/Dragon/3/1200/900
During your Standby Phase, send this face-up card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Armed Dragon LV5" from your hand or Deck.
Armed Dragon LVL 5/Effect/Wind/Dragon/5/2400/1700
Send 1 Monster Card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Armed Dragon LV7" from your hand or Deck.
Armed Dragon LVL 7/Effect/Wind/Dragon/7/2800/1000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Armed Dragon LV5". Send 1 monster card from your hand to the Graveyard to destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field with an ATK equal to or less than the ATK of the sent monster.
Armed Dragon LVL 10/Effect/Wind/Dragon/10/3000/2000
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Armed Dragon LV7" on your side of the field. By sending 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard, destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
Horus the Black Flame Dragon LVL 4/Effect/Fire/Dragon/4/1600/1000
As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, control of this card cannot switch. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6" from your hand or Deck.
Horus the Black Flame Dragon LVL 6/Effect/Fire/Dragon/6/2300/1600
As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, it is unaffected by any Spell Cards. During the End Phase of a turn that this card destroyed a monster as a result of battle, send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV8" from your hand or Deck.
Horus the Black Flame Dragon LVL 8/Effect/Fire/Dragon/8/3000/1800
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Horus the Black Flame Dragon LV6". As long as this card remains face-up on your side of the field, you can negate the activation and effect of any Spell Cards and destroy them.
Masked Dragon/Effect/Fire/Dragon/3/1400/1100
When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, you can Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster with an ATK of 1500 or less to your side of the field from you Deck. Then shuffle your Deck.
White Horned Dragon/Effect/Dark/Dragon/6/2200/1400
When this card is Normal Summoned or Special Summoned, select up to 5 Spell Cards from your opponent's Graveyard and remove them from play. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each card removed from play by this card's effect.
Divine Dragon Ragnorok/Normal/Light/Dragon/4/1500/1000
A legendary dragon sent by the gods as their instrument. Legends say that if provoked, the whole world will sink beneath the sea.
DarkBlade/Normal/Dark/Warrior/4/1800/1500
They say he is a dragon manipulating warrior from the dark world. His attack is tremendous, using his great swords with vicious power.
Lord of D./Effect/Dark/Spellcaster/4/1200/1100
As long as this card remains face-up on the field, all Dragon-Type monsters cannot be targeted by Spell Cards, Trap Cards, or effects of monsters that designate a target.

Total: 16

Magic/Spells: Name / Type / Card Text
Yellow Luster Shield/Continuous/Increase the DEF of all monsters on your side of the field by 300 points.
Swords of Revealing Light/Normal/Flip all face-down monsters on your opponent's side of the field face-up. This card remains face-up on the field for 3 of your opponent's turns. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, your opponent cannot declare an attack.
Dragonic Attack/Equip Magic/This card can only be used to equip Warrior-Type monsters. The equipped monster is treated as Dragon-Type and increases the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 500 points.
Armed Changer/Equip Spell/Send 1 Equip Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to activate this card. If the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, the controller of this Equip Card can add 1 monster with ATK equal to or less than the equipped monster from their Graveyard to their hand.
Soul Release/Magic/Select up to 5 cards from either your or your opponent's Graveyard(s) and remove them from play.
Soul Exchange/Spell/Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. This turn, if you would Tribute a monster on your side of the field, Tribute the selected monster instead. You cannot conduct your Battle Phase during the turn that you activate this card.
Mountain/Field/Increase the ATK and DEF of all Dragon, Winged Beast, and Thunder-Type monsters by 200 points.
Dragon Treasure/Equip Spell/A Dragon-Type monster equipped with this card increases its ATK and DEF by 300 points.
Polymerization x2/Spell/Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck.
The Flute of Summoning Dragon/Spell/You can only activate this card when "Lord of D." is face-up on the field. Special Summon up to 2 Dragon-Type monsters from your hand to your side of the field.

Total: 11

Traps:
Deal of the Phantom/Trap/Select 1 monster face-up on the field. Increase the selected monster's ATK by 100 points for each monster in your Graveyard during the turn this card is activated. The number of monsters is applied when this card is activated.
Graverobbers Retribution/Continuous/During each of your Standby Phases, inflict 100 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each of your opponent's Monster Cards that have been removed from play.
Mind Crush/Trap/Declare 1 card name. If your opponent a declared card(s) in his/her hand, discard all of the declared card(s) to the Graveyard. Otherwise, you randomly discard 1 card from your hand.
A Rival Appears!/Trap/Select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Special Summon from your hand 1 monster that has the same Level as the selected monster.
Magic Drain/Counter/You can activate this card when your opponent activates a Spell Card. Your opponent can discard 1 Spell Card from his/her hand to negate the effect of this card. If your opponent does not, negate the activation of the Spell Card of your opponent and destroy it.
Dragon's Rage/Continuous/As long as this card remains face-up on the field, when Dragon-Type monsters on your side of the field attack with an ATK that is higher than the DEF of your opponent's Defense Position monster, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points.
The Dragon's Bead/Continuous/Discard 1 card from your hand to negate the effect of a Trap Card that specifically designates 1 face-up Dragon-Type monster as a target and destroy it.
Shift x2/Trap/You can activate this card when your opponent designates 1 monster on your side of the field as a target of a Spell, Trap, or battle attack. Switch the target to another monster on your side of the field.
Trap Jammer x2/Counter/You can only activate this card when your opponent activates a Trap Card during the Battle Phase. Negate the activation of the Trap Card and destroy it.

Total: 11

Fusion:Name / Type / Attribute / Sub Type / Level / ATK / DEF /
Card Text:

DarkBlade the Dragon Knight/Fusion-Effect/Dark/Warrior/6/2200/1500/Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, you can select up to 3 Monster Cards from your opponent's Graveyard and remove them from play.
Five Headed Dragon/Fusion-Effect/Dark/Dragon/12/5000/5000/The Fusion Material Monsters for this card are any 5 Dragon-Type monsters. This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card does not take any Battle Damage and cannot be destroyed by battle with an EARTH, WATER, FIRE, WIND, or DARK monster. (Battle Damage is still inflicted to players.)

Grand Total: 40

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-20-2007 at 06:21 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:13 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_Critic_Cubone View Post
Um... you misunderstand. In the series, the Cyber Dragons and Cyberdarks are unique cards, as in "only a few copies worldwide", similar to the Blue-Eyes-White Dragons. Zane (or as I like to call him, Ryo) has the only existing copies. If anyone else had them, they would have had to steal them from Zane. Besides, there are still ways to emulate Cyber-Style: Fiend Megacyber, Cyber Ogre, Cyber Phoenix.... the list goes on, not to mention that Gadget is still a powerful decktype even without a Chimeratech finish because of Gadget's ability to search other Gadgets.
*checks plot, and looks at following facts: 23 years after Zane graduates, Zane has a fatal heart condition (and please forgive me if I'm incorrect, I'm getting this off of Wikipedia as I haven't watched since the GX Tournament), and he's incredibly emo, and then decides that chances are, due to both the fatal heart condition and the way anime tends to work (emo+fangirls=death), that Zane is probably dead by now), it wouldn't surprise me if someone else got their hands on his Cyber Dragons and Cyberdark monsters* <point
Old 10-20-2007, 01:25 AM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

Here's my deck I didn't want to risk it with the other post so I added one

Name / Type / Attribute / Sub Type / Level / ATK / DEF /
Card Text:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Monsters:
-Nimble Momonga / Effect / Earth / Beast / 2 / 1000 / 100 / When this card is sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, increase your Life Points by 1000 points. You can also Special Summon up to 2 "Nimble Momonga" cards from your Deck to your side of the field in face-down Defence Position. Then shuffle your Deck. (x3)
-Sasuke Samuri #3 / Effect / Light / Warrior / 3 / 1000 / 1000 / When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent's Life Points, your opponent draws cards until his/her hand has 7 cards. (x3)
-Des Koala / Effect / Dark / Beast / 3 / 1100 / 1800 / FLIP: Inflict 400 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each card in your opponent's hand. (x3)
-Sangan / Effect / Dark / Fiend / 3 / 1000 / 600 / When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, select 1 monster with an ATK of 1500 or less from your Deck, show it to your opponent, and add it to your hand. Then shuffle your Deck. (x1)
-Spirit Reaper / Effect / Dark / Zombie / 3 / 300 / 200 / This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle at any time, although damage calculation is applied normally. When this card is specifically designated as a target of the effect of a Magic, Trap, or Effect Monster Card, this card is immediately destroyed. When this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, 1 card is randomly selected from your opponent's hand and discarded to the Graveyard. (x1)
-Nightmare Horse / Effect / Dark / Zombie / 2 / 500 / 400 / This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly even if there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field. (x1)
-Magician of Faith / Effect / Light / Spellcaster / 1 / 300 / 200 / FLIP: Select 1 Spell Card from your Graveyard. Add the selected card to your hand. (x1)
-Mask of Darkness / Effect / Dark / Fiend / 2 / 900 / 400 / FLIP: Select 1 Trap Card from your Graveyard. Add the selected card to your hand.
-Princess of Tsurugi / Effect / Wind / Warrior / 3 / 900 / 700 / FLIP: Inflicts 500 points of Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points for each Magic and Trap Card your opponent has on the field. (x3)
-Stealth Bird / Effect / Dark / Winged Beast / 3 / 700 / 1700 / You can flip this card into face-down Defense Position once per turn during your Main Phase. When this card is Flip Summoned successfully, inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. (x3)
-Aqua Madoor / Normal / Water / Spellcaster / 4 / 1200 / 2000 / A wizard of the waters that conjures a liquid wall to crush any enemies that oppose him. (x3)
-Mataza the Zapper / Effect / Dark / Warrior / 3 / 1300 / 800 / This monster can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, control of this card cannot switch. (x2)
-Chaos Command Magician / Effect / Light / Spellcaster / 6 / 2400 / 1900 / Negate the effect of a Monster Card that specifically designates this 1 card as a target. (x1)

Name / Type / Card Text
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Magic:
-Polymerization / Magic / Send Fusion Material Monsters that are listed by a Fusion Monster Card from your hand or your side of the field to the Graveyard, and Special Summon the Fusion Monster from your Fusion Deck. (x1)
-Level Limit- Area B / Continuous Magic / All face-up Level 4 or higher monsters on the field are changed to Defense Position and remain in Defense Position as long as this card is active. (x1)
-Gravekeeper's Servant / Continuous Magic / Unless your opponent sends 1 card from the top of his/her Deck to the Graveyard, he/she cannot declare an attack. (x1)
-Opti-Camouflage Armor / Equip Magic / This card can only be equipped to a Level 1 monster. A monster equipped with this card can attack your opponent's Life Points directly. (x1)
-Armed Changer / Equip Magic / Send 1 Equip Spell Card from your hand to the Graveyard to activate this card. If the equipped monster destroys a monster as a result of battle, the controller of this Equip Card can add 1 monster with ATK equal to or less than the equipped monster from their Graveyard to their hand. (x3)
-Back to Square One / Magic / Discard 1 card from your hand. Return 1 monster on the field to the top of the owner's Deck. (x2)
-Bait Doll / Magic / Force the activation of 1 face-down Trap Card. If the timing of the activation of the Trap Card is incorrect, negate the effect and destroy it. If it is not a Trap Card, it is returned to its original position. After this card is activated, it is placed into the Deck (not the Graveyard). Then shuffle the Deck (x1)
-Noblemen of Extermination / Magic / Destroy 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card and remove it from play. If the card is a Trap Card, both players must check their respective Decks and remove all cards of the same name from play. Then shuffle the Decks. (x2)

Name / Type / Card Text
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trap:
-Michizure / Trap / You can activate this card when a monster is sent from the field to your Graveyard. Destroy 1 monster on the field. (x3)
-Nutrient Z / Trap / This card can only be activated during your opponent's Damage Step. During this turn, if you take Battle Damage of 2000 points or more, increase your Life Points by 4000 Points before the damage is subtracted from your Life Points. (x2)
-Solemn Wishes / Continuous Trap / You gain 500 Life Points when you draw a card (or cards). (x2)
-Coffin Seller / Continuous Trap / Each time Monster Card(s) are sent to your opponent's Graveyard, inflict 300 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. (x2)
-Gravity Bind / Continuous Trap / All Level 4 or higher monsters on the field cannot attack. (x1)
-Sakuretsu Armor / Trap / You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster. (x3)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Fusion Deck:
-Reaper on the Nightmare / Effect - Fusion / Dark / Zombie / 5 / 800 / 600 / Spirit Reaper + Nightmare Horse / This monster is not destroyed as a result of battle at any time although damage calculation is applied normally. When this card is specifically designated as a target of the effect of a Magic, Trap, or Effect Monster Card, this card is immediately destroyed. This monster can attack your opponent's Life Points directly even if there is a monster on your opponent's side of the field. When this card attacks your opponent's Life Points directly, 1 card is randomly selected from your opponent's hand and discarded to the Graveyard.

Finally Finished!

Last edited by GreenRampage; 10-21-2007 at 08:35 PM.
Old 10-20-2007, 01:55 AM
iChaos Offline

Haha I change me deck succer ACC
Old 10-20-2007, 02:30 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay, I'd like to say I'm finished, but I have to write everyones stats down for each of my cards. Still so much typing to be done...
Old 10-20-2007, 12:39 PM

Silly Eeveeking. Zane does have a fatal heart condition through most of the third season, but when he does "die" it happens in an alternate dimension controlled by Yubel, the Arc Villain. (I'm not kidding, this actually happens. 0_o) In addition, the only people with him at the time are Jaden, Syrus, and possibly Aster if memory serves me right, and none of them touched his deck. Besides, the writers bring him back in the last episode of the third season, so it doesn't matter anyway. 0_o Besides, what are the odds that her character would be the one to take the Cyber Dragons? They don't match Gaby's deck's theme at all (Beast, Beast-Warrior, Winged Beast) so they don't really have all that much power. If she's looking for higher attack monsters, there's always Manticore of Darkness (one-tribute who can be special summoned from the graveyard by discarding a card from your hand) or my personal favorite, Gene-Warped Warwolf (a four-star normal monster with 2000 Atk but sucky defense)

Anyway, 23 years later Zane would probably have given the cards to Syrus since his little bro has improved since the last time they played, so no, Cyber Dragon still isn't really up for grabs.

Old 10-20-2007, 12:58 PM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

I was looking at my deck again and I realized how truly annoying it is...

Oh well! I guess I'll just keep it! I'd like to do something different!
Old 10-20-2007, 02:41 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Hm, okay ACC, I guess you would be right. So, okay, I changed my deck. =D Now, time to start thinking again. x-x

Lime: Nuuuu... Zaney... *sulks in a corner*

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay, now I'm officially done. God that was alot of typing.
Old 10-21-2007, 03:10 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Well, due to a totally unavoidable accident that was in no way due to any accidental act of stupidity from me, my entire SU was deleted. And since I'm to incredibly lazy to remake it, I'm retracting my reservation.
Old 10-21-2007, 07:22 PM

New RP sample, Yayz! (I have to break it into two posts though. It's that long. 0_o)

Achan tugged at the ropes binding the girl to the gate as Tacey's suits arrived to help him undo the knots. Tacey, meanwhile, was giving Rurian's opponent a piece of her mind. Achan rolled his eyes once again. "I'm not an idiot, y'know," he called over his left shoulder, "Slacker? Quite possibly. Short? Yes. Rude? You can answer that question yourself. But I am not, I repeat, emphatically not an idiot." With that, he returned to his work. Just as he and the two suits- Rufus and "Ewans" as he recalled- he noticed something strange. The rope was knotted multiple times, true, but the knots seemed to run along its length instead of simply connecting two ends of the rope. In addition, the girl's gag seemed a bit loose. Not only that, but the gate led to... well, nowhere. There was nothing there but an empty alleyway. "What the..." Achan muttered, just as the two conspicuous cloaked men on the ground leaped to their feet as if they had never been unconscious and, in a surprisingly thick blast of smoke, exploded. Achan backed away coughing. What on earth?

As the smoke cleared, Achan could see them. Four teens, about his own age, each one carrying a duel disk and wearing clothing similar to that of Rurian's. The one who seemed to be their leader, and older kid with hair of a similar color to Achan's, walked forward. "Yuri, I think the game's up. We weren't supposed to have this many people here. It was only supposed to be Rurian that responded to our distress call."

At his words, the "Damsel in Distress" exploded into a burst of white smoke as well, which Achan futilely attempted to ward off with his hat. When it cleared she stood in the middle of the square, the ropes and gag sitting around her ankles while a collapsible gate stood off to the side. "Shoot," she muttered, viciously kicking at the dirt. She then turned to Achan. "It's your fault. Only Rurian was supposed to come. I thought the rich people would be too wrapped up in their own affairs, and I didn't realize he'd already made contact with you. If you hadn't come, I'd actually be able to asess whether Rurian can do... that."

Achan shook his head in bewilderment. "Wait a minute, wait a minute lady," he began in a baffled tone of voice, "I'm not sure what we're talking about here. First of all, what is...that, and second of all how do you know Rurian? I mean, I've never seen you before. And what was I supposed to do, ignore my team mate running off into the middle of nowhere?" he laughed nervously. "I mean, come on, you've got to admit that's pretty-" his voice petered off as a small metal object sliced through the air near his cheek and embedded itself in the ground next to him.

Yuri's eyes flashed dangerously. "Look, I didn't come here to argue. All I know is that my sensei wants us to find the one who can do... that. I have a good feeling that it may be Rurian, but it might be any of you all, or any other stupid competitor in this entire tournament. Well, guess I have no choice... you!" She pointed a finger at him threateningly. "Duel me or die."

The shock hit Achan like a semi-trailer. "What?"

"I said, duel or die. It's that simple. You beat me in a duel, or I kill you." With that, the girl revealed another throwing star in her hand. Achan gulped audibly, just as she stowed it away, a smile appearing on her face. "Just kidding!"

"Wha..." Achan shook his head. "I don't get any of this... let's just duel, I'll think it over when we're done." he moaned, clutching his skull.

The two combatants took their positions, about three feet from each other, and revealed the duel disks on their left arms. Nothing stirred. For half a moment, both players were silent, each gazing into the eyes of the other. It seemed as if, for that one moment, the world had stopped turning. And then it came: the challenge.

"Let's Duel!"

"Ladies first," Yuri smirked as she drew from her deck. "Let's see...hmm... ah, here we go! I summon Gearfried the Iron Knight!"

At her command, the field began to shimmer as an enormous warrior encased in black and silver armor stepped from thin air. The left arm of his suit held a blade, while the right one tapered into a massive shield. Yuri seemed to giggle as she continued. "Next I play Reinforcement of the Army! In case you didn't know, that means-"

"I know, I know," Achan groaned, "It means you get to move a level four or lower warrior-type monster to your hand. Jeez, give me a little more credit then that."

"Listen, just pay attention to me, okay? I'm setting one card, and now I end my turn. Jeez, don't get so angsty just because I'm describing a card effect." Yuri frowned before placing the card into the appropriate slot on her duel disk as a gigantic version of it appeared on the playing field.

"Here we go..." muttered Achan as he looked at his hand. "Okay, lady, I have no idea who you are but I know one thing: You're going down." And with that, the turn began.

Duelist: Achan
Hand: Wandering Beast, Wandering Shinobi, Wandering Mage, The Road Goes Ever On, Skull Lair

Draw Phase>>>>>> A Wandering Fellowship

Great. A few pieces of the combo, but not enough to put it together. I knew I should have added another searcher. Achan groused darkly as he chose his cards. "Okay then, let's start it off. First things first: I summon Wandering Mage!"

As Achan placed his card on the field, the air around him began to darken. A tall, gaunt-looking man in a tattered red cloak stepped from a dark hole that had ripped through the air, and seamlessly closed as he stepped through it. His long, dark hair was held in place by a crimson band, and beneath the cape he wore a chain-mail doublet that seemed to shimmer as he walked. In his left hand a golden device resembling a combination between a gun and a scepter glistened. Achan held up another card as he grinned. "And it just keeps getting better. I also activate this card: The Road Goes Ever On!" Immediately after this statement a long, winding dirt path fringed by grass and heather appeared. At the end of it, an orange, tigerlike beast could be seen running forward. Just as the creature reached the area behind Achan it stopped short before leaping over its owner's head and landing next to the mage. Now that it was close, it was clear that the beast wasn't a true tiger, though its orange-and-black fur was certainly similarly patterned. Its limbs were slightly slimmer, for one thing, and for another its tail was much longer and bushier, resembling a furry alligator's tail more then anything else. Atop its head was a large, silver horn resembling that of a unicorn. Its white fangs gleamed as it gave a triumphant roar that shook the field and caused a smiled to play across Achan's lips. The holographic programmers at Kaiba Corp had certainly had fun with the animations for his monsters. "Now let me explain to you what just happened," he said, pointing to his life pointer counter. "You'll observe that I only have seven thousand life points left. That's because thanks to the effect of The Road Goes Ever On, I can summon any level four or lower Wandering monster from my hand, provided I give up a thousand points first. In this case, I chose to summon Wandering Beast. Now it's time for some introductions: Gearfried, meet Wandering Beast. Beast, meet your next lunch. Now hop to it!" At Achan's command, the monster leaped on top of the hulk of metal in front of him, bringing the monster crashing to the ground. Its paw slashed the monster once, and the holographic image immediately scattered into thousands of pieces. Achan smiled again. "Did I mention that when Wandering Beast attacks, it gains four hundred attack points for each Wandering monster in play?" he asked, before pointing at Yuri. "Wandering Mage, direct attack!" The man in red obeyed as well by leveling his curious weapon at the kunoichi and firing a burst of golden light from it, which immediately pierced through her duel disk. Achan bowed slightly before placing one last card face-down on the field. "I think that's it for now."

Yuri pursed her lips. "Don't get cocky just because you inflicted a tiny bit of damage, now. I don't intend to lose this duel easily. First off, I'll be playing The Warrior Returning Alive in order to bring Gearfried the Iron Knight back to my hand." The giant spell card appeared on the field as the girl removed the monster from her graveyard and placed it in her hand. "Next, I'll be summoning this monster: Marauding Captain!" As she spoke, the monster appeared: A tall, thin warrior wielding a massive sword clad in tarnished silver armor. "The ability of Marauding Captain allows me to put any other level four monster I happen to have in my hand onto the field, and oh, what a surprise! I just happen to have one: Gearfried the Iron Knight!" The air shimmered as the monster in question stepped onto the field. "Alright, since your kitty doesn't like to play nice I think I'm going to have to euthanize it with this: My spell card, shrink!" Achan cringed as his Wandering Beast shrank to half its usual size and its attack split in half. "Now Marauding Captain is more then enough. Captain, attack Beast, and Gearfried, put the mage out of his misery!"

Achan turned his face away momentarily as both warriors stepped forward and brandished their swords for a moment before impaling his monsters. He watched glumly as the numbers on his counter dropped. Great. I'm dead already. This girl's just toying with me. She could have played shrink when I attacked her earlier, but she wanted to test the waters. Now that she knows what I can do, I've had it. Unless... hold that thought. She doesn't know what my monsters can do yet, because otherwise... he glanced at his hand, She would be prepared for this.

"Hey, yoo-hoo, over here! You've been thinking about your move for five minutes already. Are you giving up, or are you going to draw your card already?" Yuri's impatient voice cut through Achan's thoughts.

"Right, right, sorry! Just hold on!" Achan stated, selecting two cards from his hand. "First, I'm going to toss these two cards in order to special summon Wandering Beast back to the field, in attack mode!" As soon as the second card hit the graveyard, a flash of flame burst from the ground in front of his feet as the beast shot out, roaring. "Now I can begin my turn." Achan stated, pulling a card from his deck.

Draw Phase>>>>> Twister

Dea Ex Machina, Achan thought with a smile. "Okay, first off, I'm going to show you a little trick of my own. You like ninjas, right? Well here's one of mine: Wandering Shinobi!"

At Achan's words, a whirling shuriken of enormous size shot from the sky. As it fell, a figure burst from the ground into the air to catch it before landing next to the beast. The shinobi was obviously female, and dressed in some sort of white cloth jumpsuit which covered her body with the exception of her hands, feet, and the upper side of her face. Her hair was black, and was quite short with the exception of a single ponytail that ran the length of her back and was held in place by a tube-shaped guard of some sort. Achan's grinned leeringly. "And now for a little Warrior against Warrior action. Beast, eat Gearfried again. Shinobi, send Marauding captain to the graveyard!" Achan's monsters complied beautifully. Beast immedately grabbed the armor-clad monster and dashed him to the ground, crushing him, while the shinobi launched her shuriken into the captain's solar plexus, causing him to scatter into grains of white light. "I'll place one card face-down and that'll do for now," Achan stated, staring defiantly at his opponent.

To his surprise, Yuri began giggling. "Don't get cocky, I said. I'm not finished. I've only got a few turns left, and then I'm going to wipe you out."

Achan rolled his eyes. "Come on, seriously? Unless you've got a complete one-turn-kill combo ready, I'm going to win this duel."