Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Chibi_Charmander13 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duelist Academy!

Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duelist Academy!

~Overall Plot Line~

The Duelist Academy, an isolated floating island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Duelist Academy recognizes the finest duelist in the world and only accepts the finest. Duelist Academy has only three dorms, Slipher Red, the two story dorm resembling a motel that holds the failures of the entrance exam that just barely to pass by the skin of their teeth. Ra Yellow is the average sized dorm sized like a large three-story home who recognizes the averagely well students who have bright futures. And finally Obelisk Blue, the dorm that resembled a large castle and who holds the most talented duelists in the entire school, usually a freshman obelisk is very rare to find but it could be possible.
It has been twenty years since the duelists who saved the school graduated, now there is a new principle and teachers. The Entrance Exam for this year are about to take place. One day you walk through the city of Domino when you find a large poster on a wall about the Entrance Exam. You have been recognized as the best duelists between your friends, so you decide to take a chance. But you have to do it quickly though, according to the poster the exams were today. So hurry up!

~Rules~

1) All Pe2k RP rules apply.
2) No relations with prior main characters.
3) Only mild power playing/god modding allowed. But don't take COMPLETE control of other member's characters.
4) No uber tough monsters in your deck such as Blue Eyes Ultimate or Exodia.
5) Please have proper spelling and grammar skills. No substituting words such as 'I' or 'to' or 'you'.
6) Posts need to be at least four complete sentences.
7) If you are leaving for awhile inform me first via PM.
7) If you want to eventually transform your character into a Rouge White later on say so in your post and Ill decide whether or not I’ll let you depending on your sign-up.
8) Don’t make your character’s name end with Su, or san, i.e. Mary-Sue, Tylor-San
9) Don’t’ make your character unbeatable, even the most best characters have flaws, so they can’t win every duel.
10)Mild romance is allowed, but keep it at PG-13.

~Requirements~

~If you're hardly on the computer, don't bother to apply. I want active RPers for this.
~I want RPers that are willing to stick to an RP. Please don't suddenly drop it because you've lost interest.

Forbidden/Limited Cards

Forbidden Cards

You cannot use these cards in your Deck or Side Deck:

BLACK LUSTER SOLDIER - ENVOY OF THE BEGINNING
BUTTERFLY DAGGER - ELMA
CHANGE OF HEART
CHAOS EMPEROR DRAGON - ENVOY OF THE END
CHAOS SORCERER
CYBER JAR
DARK HOLE
DELINQUENT DUO
EXCHANGE OF THE SPIRIT
FIBER JAR
HARPIE'S FEATHER DUSTER
IMPERIAL ORDER
LAST TURN
MAGICAL SCIENTIST
MAKYURA THE DESTRUCTOR
MIRAGE OF NIGHTMARE
MONSTER REBORN
PAINFUL CHOICE
POT OF GREED
RAIGEKI
SINISTER SERPENT
SNATCH STEAL
THE FORCEFUL SENTRY
THOUSAND-EYES RESTRICT
TIME SEAL
TRIBE-INFECTING VIRUS
TSUKUYOMI
WITCH OF THE BLACK FOREST
YATA-GARASU
Chaos Sorcerer
Snatch Steal
Thousand-Eyes Restrict
Tsukuyomi

II. Limited Cards

You can ONLY use one of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:

BOOK OF MOON
BREAKER THE MAGICAL WARRIOR
CALL OF THE HAUNTED
CARD DESTRUCTION
CEASEFIRE
CONFISCATION
D. D. ASSAILANT
D. D. WARRIOR LADY
DARK MAGICIAN OF CHAOS
EXODIA THE FORBIDDEN ONE
FUTURE FUSION
GRACEFUL CHARITY
GRAVITY BIND
HEAVY STORM
INJECTION FAIRY LILY
JINZO
LAST WILL
LEFT ARM OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
LEFT LEG OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
LEVEL LIMIT - AREA B
LIMITER REMOVAL
MAGE POWER
MAGIC CYLINDER
MAGICIAN OF FAITH
MASK OF DARKNESS
METAMORPHOSIS
MIRROR FORCE
MORPHING JAR
MYSTICAL SPACE TYPHOON
NIGHT ASSAILANT
NOBLEMAN OF CROSSOUT
POT OF AVARICE
PREMATURE BURIAL
PROTECTOR OF THE SANCTUARY
RIGHT ARM OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
RIGHT LEG OF THE FORBIDDEN ONE
RING OF DESTRUCTION
SACRED PHOENIX OF NEPHTHYS
SANGAN
SCAPEGOAT
SPIRIT REAPER
SWORDS OF REVEALING LIGHT
TORRENTIAL TRIBUTE
TREEBORN FROG
TWIN-HEADED BEHEMOTH
ULTIMATE OFFERING
UNITED WE STAND
Future Fusion
Gravity Bind
Magician of Faith
Nobleman of Crossout
Ring of Destruction
Spirit Reaper
Ultimate Offering

III. Semi-Limited Cards

You can ONLY use two of the following cards in the Deck & Side Deck combined:

APPRENTICE MAGICIAN
CREATURE SWAP
DECK DEVASTATION VIRUS
EXILED FORCE
GIANT TRUNADE
GOOD GOBLIN HOUSEKEEPING
MANTICORE OF DARKNESS
RECKLESS GREED
REINFORCEMENT OF THE ARMY
UPSTART GOBLIN
WALL OF REVEALING LIGHT
Exiled Force
Giant Trunade
Reckless Greed
Wall of Revealing Light

~Sign-Up Form~

Sign-Up Form

Full Name: First-Last
Nickname: optional
Age: (Since we’ll all be freshman we’ll be between 13 and 14)
Birthday:Day, Month
Hair Color: Color of your hair, maybe some highlights, etc.
Hair Length: Where does your hair end, maybe the length of bangs, etc.
Hair Style: Basically the overall style of your hair
Eye Color: Color of your eyes
Height:
Weight: Optional (Note: In pounds, please.)
Body Structure: Long legs, fat, thin, etc.
Basic Clothing: The overall outfit you wear when your not doing school-related activities.
Pajamas: What you wear to sleep
Bathing Suit: Swimwear
Accessories: Jewelry, tattoo, etc.
Personality:
History:
Dorm: (Your desired dorm. Note: There will only be three of each dorm.)
Other: Anything else you might want to add
RPG Sample: To be given now. No "I'll add that later"
Deck:
(Monster: ~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~
Spell: ~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~
Trap: ~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~~)
Fusion Deck: All the fusion material monsters in your deck.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:01 AM
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Yu-Gi-Oh! GX: Duelist Academy!

(Exceeded word limit.)

~My Sign-Up~
Full Name: Tailor Midori

Nickname: Tai

Birthday: 8th August

Hair Color: A pure, gold

Hair Length: Tai's hair is long so that it covers his entire forehead and extends well past his eyebrows and ends just before his eyelashes. He usually brushes it to the side so it doesn't annoy his eyes.

Hair Style: His hair is sleek, and straight as well as soft.

Eye Color: Tai has bright icy blue eyes that tend to stick out to most people as they're very bright.

Height: 5 Feet, 6 Inches

Weight: 103 Pounds

Body Structure: Tai has a strong upper body and a slim torso. He is not "buff" but not too frail either, it's a mix between them.

Basic Clothing: Tai wears a black collared shirt over a white t-shirt and a brown bracelet on his right wrist. He wears a pair of blue jeans he wears over black shoes.
Image: Tailor!
This is Tailor minus earphones, cd player, change the brown hair to blonde, and change the eye color to blue and change his undershirt color to white.

Pajamas: His pajamas consist of a clean white muscle shirt over baggy black shorts.

Bathing Suit: When he's having fun swimming, he wears crimson red trunks with a yellow pocket trimmings.

Accessories: Tai wears a checkered wristband over his right wrist.

Personality: Pretty Retro style, careless nature. Tai's personality varies, but his main thought in his mind though is exploring.

Tai tends to be very nonchalant about things most of the time. He’s by no means easily intimidated, and does have something of a temper. Of course, when someone he cares about is harmed, he does get very angry at the one who did it to them and will fight to the death to prevent it from happening again.

As you might assume from the above statement, Tai also has a strong sense of justice. However, he firmly believes that right and wrong are just concepts, and that it’s what you do and what you believe in that matters in the end. He personally thinks that the lives of others take priority over his own, though he’s by no means incredibly selfless. However, he will gladly risk his life so that someone else can keep theirs without so much as a second’s hesitation.

Tai lacks patience, and prefers continuous action to repetitive and monotonous situations. He may even look for trouble for the sake of entertainment.

History: Tai was born in the rural outskirts of Domino City and was raised with his grandmother, his mother had been mysteriously killed and his father died of illness when he was about two. When he reached the age of ten they moved into the city of Domino where Tai picked up the trend of Duel Monsters. He began dueling and working his way up the ranks. He eventually began winning competitions and gained respect from his local, fellow duelists.

Dorm: Slipher Red (XD)

Other: Tai loves food and according to his grandmother has the same act for Duel Monsters as his father.

RPG Sample:
Even though the thrill of major duel competitions with Seto Kaiba, Joey Wheeler, and the King of Games himself, Yugi Motou was practically gone, the fun of dueling was still present in Domino City. Kaiba and his company created a special school where anyone and everyone who loved dueling could go and learn how to be the best, to be the next King or Queen of games...
This is Duel Academy.
-----
"You got your deck?"
"Yes, Dad...,"
"You got your disk?"
"Yes, Dad...,"
"12 gauge?"
"Dad,"
"What, I'm trying out some new material here ok?"
"Try harder,".
A man with short brown hair glanced at his daughter, who sat in the passenger side of the car, "Very funny, Christina. You sure you wanna try out for this place? I mean, you're on a good level of skills, but it's gonna be rough there. You never did like regular homework before," he pointed out.
Christina Berg blew a strand of brown hair out of her big blue eyes, "I'll be fine. I had you for a teacher. I mean you did pretty good with this deck, right?" she asked, holding up a small box. Her father nodded, "Yeah, I did. I made some readjustments to that for ya. I found some great combos that you can use...beat the entrance exam with those and you'll be in for sure,"
She reached over and wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug, "Thanks Daddy...wish me luck," she said as she started to open the door. Her father waved her off, "Nah, you don't need luck, just keep your head in the game and kick some ass,"
He watched as his daughter left the car, Make me proud, Christina...
-----
"Remember, just be good, and don't freak anyone out today,"
"Mom, when have I ever freaked anyone out in a duel?"
"Remember what happened at the Reunion a few months ago?"
"Oh...yeah, haha, I forgot,".
A young man with spiky black hair climbed out of his family's car and leaned inside, "You sure you want me using this deck at the Academy? I mean...I know how some of these cards made trouble and some of them freak you out...,"
His mother, a woman with blue eyes and short black hair grinned slyly, "I want you to use that deck, Siho. That was your father's deck and I want you to have it with you. Besides, if you have it at the Academy, I won't have to worry about the cards,"
The young man couldn't help but smile, "Ok, mom. Wish me luck," he said as he pulled away from the door. His mother leaned over in her seat, "GOOD LUCK!" she yelled.

Deck:

Last edited by Chibi_Charmander13; 10-16-2007 at 04:11 AM.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:02 AM
Experienced Trainer

(Exceeded Word Limit.)

Tailor’s Deck:

Name / Type / Attribute / Sub Type / Level / ATK / DEF /
Card Text:

~~~~~~~~~~~
Monsters:
• Emes the Infinity / Effect / Light / Machine / 7 / 2500 / 2000
Effect: Each time this card destroys an opponent’s monster and sends it to the Graveyard as a result of battle, it increases its attack by 700 points.
• Sorcerer of Dark Magic / Effect / Dark / Spellcaster / 9 / 3200 / 2800 Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by offering 2 Level 6 or higher Spellcaster-Type monsters on your side of the field as Tributes. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, you can negate the activation of trap cards and destroy them.
• Dark Magician / Normal / Dark / Spellcaster / 7 / 2500 / 2100 Text: The Ultimate Wizard in terms of attack and defense.
• Dark Magician / Normal / Dark / Spellcaster / 7 / 2500 / 2100 Text: The Ultimate Wizard in terms of attack and defense.
• Flame Manipulator / Normal / Fire / Spellcaster / 3 / 900 / 1000 Text: This Spellcaster attacks enemies with fire-related spells such as ‘Sea of Flames’ and ‘Wall of Fire’.
• Masaki the Legendary Swordsman / Normal / Earth / Warrior / 4 / 1100 / 1100 Text: Legendary Swordsman Masaki is a veteran of over 100 battles.
• Mirage Knight / Effect / Light / Warrior / 8 / 2800 / 2000 Effect: This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of ‘Dark Flare Knight’. When this card battles another monster, during damage calculation increase the ATK of this card by the original ATK of the opponent’s monster. During the End Phase after this card was involved in battle, remove this card from play.
• Summoned Skull / Normal / Dark / Fiend / 6 / 2500 / 1200 Text: A fiend with dark powers for confusing the enemy. Among the Fiend-Type monsters, this monster boasts considerable force.
• Red Eyes Black Chick / Effect / Dark / Dragon / 1 / 800 / 500 Effect: Send this face-up card on your side of the field to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 ‘Red-Eyes B. Dragon’ from your hand.
• Red Eyes Black Dragon / Normal / Dark / Dragon / 7 / 2400 / 2000 Effect: A ferocious dragon with a deadly attack.
• Red Eyes Black Dragon / Normal / Dark / Dragon / 7 / 2400 / 2000 Effect: A ferocious dragon with a deadly attack.
• Red Eyes Darkness Dragon / Effect / Dark / Dragon / 9 / 2400 / 2000 Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 ‘Red-Eyes B. Dragon’ on your side of the field. Increase the ATK of this card by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster in your graveyard.
• Red-Eyes Black Metal Dragon / Effect / Dark / Machine / 8 / 2800 / 2400 Effect: This card can only be Special Summoned from the deck to the field by offering ‘Red-Eyes B. Dragon’ equipped with ‘Metalmorph’ as a Tribute. Your Deck is then shuffled.
• Sabersaurus / Normal / Earth / Dinosaur / 4 / 1900 / 500 Text: This normally gentle dinosaur enjoys relaxing in its nest in the prairies. If it becomes angered, it turns terribly ferocious.
• Ultimate Tyranno / Effect / Earth / Dinosaur / 8 / 3000 / 2200 Effect: if this card is in Attack Position at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent’s side of the field once each with this card.
• Time Wizard / Effect / Light / Spellcaster / 2 / 500 / 400 Effect: Toss a coin and call Heads or Tails. If you call it right, your opponent’s monster on the field are destroyed. If you call it wrong, your own monsters on the field are destroyed and you lose Life Points equal to half the total ATK of the destroyed monsters. This card can only be used during your turn, once per turn.
• Baby Dragon / Normal / Wind / Dragon / 3 / 1200 / 700 Text: Much more than just a child, this dragon is gifted and untapped power.
• Harpie’s Pet Baby Dragon / Effect / Wind / Dragon / 4 / 1200 / 600 Text: This card accumulates effect according to the number of monsters on your side of the field that include ‘Harpie’ in their names (Other than ‘Harpie’s Pet Baby Dragon’ and ‘Harpie’s Brother’). At least 1: While this card is face-up on the field and your opponent cannot select monsters on your side of the field as attacks targets if they include ‘Harpie’ in their card names (Other than ‘Harpie’s Pet Baby Dragon’ and ‘Harpie’s Brother’). At least 2: Double the original ATK and DEF on this card. At least 3: Once per turn, you can destroy 1 card on your opponent’s side o the field.
• Harpie Girl / Normal / Wind / Winged Beast / 2 / 500 / 500 Text: A Harpie chick who aspires to flit about beautifully and gorgeously, but attack sharply.
• Alpha the Magnet Warrior / Normal / Earth / Rock / 4 / 1400 / 1700 Text: Alpha, Beta and Gamma meld as one to form a powerful monster.
• Beta the Magnet Warrior / Normal / Earth / Rock / 4 / 1700 / 1600 Text: Alpha, Beta and Gamma meld as one to form a powerful monster.
• Gamma the Magnet Warrior / Normal / Earth / Rock / 4 / 1500 / 1800 Text: Alpha, Beta and Gamma meld as one to form a powerful monster.
• Valkyrion the Magna Warrior / Effect / Earth / Rock / 8 / 3500 / 3850 Effect: This card can only be Special Summoned by offering / Alpha the Magnet Warrior’, ‘Beta the Magnet Warrior’, and ‘Gamma the Magnet Warrior’ from your hand or the field as a Tribute. If ‘Alpha the Magnet Warrior’, ‘Beta the Magnet Warrior’, and ‘Gamma the Magnet Warrior’ exist in the graveyard, you can offer this card as a Tribute to Special Summon these 3 cards to the field.
• V-Tiger Jet / Normal / Light / Machine / 4 / 1600 / 1800 Text: This ace fighter is unbeatable in a dogfight. It combines with other monsters to launch an array of encircling attacks.
• W-Wing Catapult / Union / Light / Machine / 4 / 1300 / 1500 Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your ‘V-Tiger Jet’ as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card’s effect, increase the ATK and DEF of the equipped monsters by 400 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead).
• X-Head Cannon / Normal / Light / Machine / 4 / 1800 / 1500 Text: A monster with a mighty cannon barrel, it is able to integrate its attacks. It attacks in many ways by combining and separating with other monsters.
• Y-Dragon Head / Union / Light / Machine / 4 / 1500 / 1600 Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to your "X-Head Cannon" as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 400 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.)
• Z-Metal Tank / Union / Light / Machine / 4 / 1500 / 1300 Effect: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to your " X-Head Cannon" or "Y-Dragon Head" as an Equip Spell Card, OR change back to a monster in face-up Attack Position. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, that monster's ATK/DEF is increased by 600 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the monster that this card is equipped to is destroyed in battle, this card is destroyed instead.)
• Marshmallon / Effect / Light / Fairy / 3 / 300 / 500 Effect: The controller of a monster that attacks this face-down card takes 1000 damage after damage calculation. This card cannot be destroyed by battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)
• Toon Dark Magician Girl / Effect / Dark / Spellcaster / 6 / 2000 / 1700 Effect: This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned while "Toon World" is on your side of the field. You can Special Summon this monster from your hand, but Tributes are required for monsters Level 5 or more. When "Toon World" on the field is destroyed, this card is also destroyed. If your opponent doesn't control a Toon Monster, this card can attack your opponent directly. If a face-up Toon Monster is on your opponent's side of the field, you must select the Toon Monster as an attack target. This card gains 300 ATK for each "Dark Magician" or "Magician of Black Chaos" in either player's Graveyard.

Name / Type / Card Text

Magic:
• Limiter Removal / Quickplay Spell / Double the ATK of all face-up Machine-Type monsters that are on your side of the field when you activate this card. During the End Phase, destroy all Monster Cards that were affected by this effect.
• Axe of Despair / Equip Magic / A monster equipped with this card increases its ATK by 1000 points. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can offer 1 monster from the field as a Tribute to place it on top of your Deck.
• Goblin Thief / Spell / Inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent’s Life Points and increase your Life Points by 500 points.
• Emergency Provisions / Quickplay Spell / Send Magic or Trap Cards on your side of the field to the Graveyard to increase your Life Points by 1000 points per card. This card is excluded.
• Mystical Space Typhoon / Quickplay Spell / Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on the field.
• Heavy Storm / Spell / Destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.
• Wave-Motion Cannon / Continuous Spell / Send this card on the field to the Graveyard during your Main Phase. Inflict Direct Damage to your opponent’s Life Points equal to the number of Standby Phases you have passed after this card was activated x 1000 points.
• Polymerization / Magic / Fuses 2 or more Fusion-Material Monsters to form a new Fusion Monster.
• Polymerization / Magic / Fuses 2 or more Fusion-Material Monsters to form a new Fusion Monster.
• Mist Body / Equip Spell / A monster equipped with this card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. (Damage calculation is applied normally.)

Name / Type / Card Text

Trap:

• Call of the Haunted / Continuous Trap / Select 1 monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. When this card is removed from the field, destroy the monster. When the monster is destroyed, destroy this card.
• Micro Ray / Trap / The DEF of 1 face-up monster on the field becomes 0 until the end of the phase.
• Gravity Bind / Continuous Trap / All Level 4 or higher monster on the field cannot attack.
• Dust Tornado / Trap / Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent’s side of the field. You can set 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand.
• Dust Tornado / Trap / Destroy 1 Spell or Trap Card on your opponent’s side of the field. You can set 1 Spell or Trap Card from your hand.
• Torrential Tribute / Trap / You can only activate this card when a monster is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned or Special Summoned. Destroy all monsters on the field.
• Cemetary Bomb / Trap / Inflict 100 points of damage to your opponent’s Life Points for each card in their Graveyard.
• Sakuretsu Armor / Trap / You can only activate this card when your opponent declares an attack. Destroy the attacking monster.
• Blast with Chain / Trap / After activation, this card is treated as an Equip Magic Card. Select 1 monster you control and equip it with this card to increase the ATK by 500 points. When this card is destroyed by the effect of another card, select 1 card on the field and destroy it.
• Trap Jammer / Counter Trap / You can only activate this card when your opponent activates a Trap Card during the Battle Phase. Negate the activation of the Trap Card and destroy it.

Tailor’s Fusion Deck:

• Flame Swordsman / Fusion / Fire / Warrior / 5 / 1800 / 1600 Text: ‘Flame Manipulator’ + ‘Masaki the Legendary Swordsman’
• Dark Flare Knight / Fusion/Effect / Dark / Warrior / 6 / 2200 / 800 Effect: ‘Dark Magician + ‘Flame Swordsman’ Any Damage to the controller of this card from battle involving this monster becomes 0. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle, Special Summon 1 “Mirage Knight’ from your hand or Deck.
• Thousand Dragon / Fusion / Water / Dragon / 7 / 2400 / 2000 Text: ‘Time Wizard’ + ‘Baby Dragon’
• Black Skull Dragon / Fusion / Dark / Dragon / 9 / 3200 / 2500 Text: ‘Summoned Skull’ + ‘Red Eyes Black Dragon’
• XZ-Tank Cannon / Fusion Effect / Light / Machine / 6 / 2400 / 2100 Effect: ‘X-Head Cannon’ + ‘Z-Metal Tank’ This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the above monsters on your side of the field. You do not sue ‘Polymerization’ to Special Summon this monster from your Fusion Deck. Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 face-down Spell Card or Trap Card on your opponent’s side of the field.
• XY-Dragon Cannon / Fusion Effect / Light / Machine / 6 / 2200 / 1900 Effect: ‘X-Head Cannon’ + ‘Y-Dragon Head’ This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the above monsters on your side of the field. You do not use ‘Polymerization’ to Special Summon this monster from your Fusion Deck. Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 face-up Spell Card or Trap Card on your opponent’s side of the field.
• YZ-Tank Dragon / Fusion Effect / Light / Machine / 6 / 2100 / 2200 Effect: ‘Y-Dragon Head’ + ‘Z-Metal Tank’ This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the above monsters on your side of the field. You do not use ‘Polymerization’ to Special Summon this monster from your Fusion Deck. Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 face-down Monster Card on your opponent’s side of the field.
• XYZ-Dragon Cannon / Fusion Effect / Light / Machine / 6 / 2800 / 2600 Effect: ‘X-Head Cannon’ + ‘ Y-Dragon Head’ + ‘Z-Metal Tank’ This monster can only be Special Summoned by removing from play the above monsters on your side of the field. You do not use ‘Polymerization’ to Special Summon this monster from your Fusion Deck. Discard 1 card from your hand to destroy 1 card on your opponent’s side of the field.
• VW-Tiger Catapult / Fusion Effect / Light / Machine / 6 / 2000 / 2100 Effect: ‘V-Tiger Jet’ + ‘W-Wing Catapult’ This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use ‘Polymerization’) By discarding 1 card from your hand, change the battle position of 1 monster on your opponent’s side of the field. (Flip Effects are not activated at this time).
• VWXYZ-Dragon Catapult Cannon / Fusion Effect / Light / Machine / 8 / 3000 / 2800
Effect: ‘VW-Tiger Catapult’ + ‘XYZ-Dragon Cannon’ This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards on your side of the field. (You do not use ‘Polymerization’). Once per turn, remove from play 1 card on your opponent’s side of the field. When this card attacks, you can change the battle position of the attack-target monster. (Flip Effects are not activated at this time.)
Old 10-16-2007, 01:14 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

*screams*

IT'S A YU-GI-OH GX RP! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*runs around like an idiot*

RESERVE. ME. SLIFER. RED. Or I will eat you. >=O

*runs to do SU*

Hope you don't mind I'm a little sucky at deck building, though. ^^;

???: Oh well. AS LONG AS YOU HAVE FOX FIRE THERE! >=O

Yes, yes. Dun'worry. =D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-16-2007, 02:46 AM
Gaby Offline

Excuse the double post, but, I doubt it'll all fit in my last post. D=

Anyways, here it is:

//SU//

--

//Full Name//
Karanara, Lime (Woo! Lime! My first charry, which is mostly based on an anime charry! =D)
//Nickname//
Lime-Chan
//Age//
//Birthday//
September 17
//Gender//
Female
//Hair Color//
Sea Blue
//Hair Length//
The longest anyone has seen are her bangs, which end just above her breasts. In truth, her hair goes all the way down her back.
//Hair Style//
She always has it under a yellow bandana, which has a decorative red marble on it. The only hair she lets out are her bangs, and a few pieces of hair on the side of the bandana.
//Eye Color//
Lime-Green.
//Height//
Five feet, one inch.
//Weight//
99 pounds.
//Body Structure//
Lime is thin. Not thin enough to be considered an anorexic, but she's thin. Her legs are pretty average in size for her age, though just by a bit it made it to this standard. Her arms, however, are fairly long. Not uber long, but just enough to be considered long.
//Basic Clothing//
Her clothing consists of a white, yellow trimmed, "jacket" with sleeves that hang down all the way to her knees if she held her hands on the salute pose, which goes over a black bodysuit that only goes to her thigs. She usually wears a pair of yellow boots with a small bell on the back of said boot. And of course, we can't forget about her yellow bandana with the decorative red marble on it, can we? Click!
//Pajamas//
She simply wears her black bodysuit to sleep, without the bandana, of course. This is one of the few times you see the girl without said bandana.
//Bathing Suit//
A sea blue two-piece, which has a skirt-bottom combo, and has "Lime" written all over it in yellow.
//Accessories//
The decorative red marble she wears on her yellow bandana, and a silver necklace she wears at all times.
//Personality//
Lime is the slightly hyperactive, happy-go-lucky, curious and carefree kind of girl. It's hard for her to stand still, and even harder to feel sad. She does feel sadness at times, of course. Just that it takes a lot for this to happen. She almost always goes by the "wether you win or lose, what matters is fun!" motto. Laughing is like a hobby of hers, and she almost always does it.

Now, she does have a few negative sides.

Her shyness, for starters, is slightly overdone. She can't be around a boy without blushing and shaking as she speaks. What's worse, she mixes Japanese with her words at times, which really ends up confusing people. However, if she warms up to you and begins to trust you more, she'll ase up and be the happy Lime she usually is.

When she's mad, she's not exactly what you would call "happy". Duh. Anyways, she'll usually yell and such, nothing really past that. But, when she's really mad, she'll hit whoever it is she's mad at as hard as she can, usually sending said person flying a few feet. Luckily, this side of hers is hard to see.

And lastly, when she's sad. She'll usually blame herself for anything that happens, and will tend to stay away from people, being slightly undecisive as to trust or not trust into letting people try to cheer her up. Because of this, she'll usually remain sad for a few days before finally being back to chip and chipper.
//History//
Shall be edited soon. Fruits Basket be callin'. X3
//Dorm//
Slifer Red.
//Other//
She adores all kinds of animals, mostly foxes. She'd hug a lion without hesitation. Something about her just makes any and all animals just love her back. She also tends to say "ha~o", to the point where it has become a catchphrase of sorts.
//RPG Sample//
"Utumo, Cherry?"

"Here!"

"Daimiko, Bloodberry?"

"Yo!"

"Mamiya, Otaru?"

"Ohio."

"Karanara, Lime?"

Just like that, the classroom went into total silence. Everyone turned to look at the chair in the corner of the classroom, and everyone simply sighed without surprise. The teacher, who held a list in her hand, tapped her foot angrily on the floor before taking a deep breath and looking at the door with total disgust.

"I swear... that girl would get late even for my own funeral... Lime get your friggin' ass here already before you end up without supper toni-"

That's all she needed to say. Through the door the teacher was looking at bursted in a young, blue haired girl with a yellow bandana on her head. She turned and ran over to her chair, sitting down and raising her hands, taking deep breaths before speaking.

"Ha... Ha~o... Mom... sorry I'm late... I-"

BONK!

"You overslept again, didn't you, Lime? And it's Sensei in school, mom is at home right now, hear me?"

A small bump popped up on the blue haired Lime, which caused her to blush of embarassment. Not because of the bump she just received, or the fact that even her crush, Otaru, was laughing. It was because...

"Sensei is right... sumimasen mo-I mean, Sensei... I wont oversleep next time! Promise!"

A small sigh came from Lime's mother, and teacher, as Lime cheerfuly smiled, setting her head down on the desk and closing her eyes. Before she walked to her desk, she sighed with a light chuckle. Setting her book down on the desk, she threw the eraser at Lime, which quickly caused her to raise her head with a surprised look. She smiled lightly and sat down, scratching her head lightly.

"That's what you say everyday..."

---

//Deck//
(I'll be using your system, if you don't mind)

---

//Monsters//
Name/Type/Attribute/Sub Type/Level/ATK/DEF/Effect (If any.)

(x2)Fox Fire/Effect/Fire/Pyro/2/300/200/During the End Phase of a turn when this face-up card was destroyed as a result of battle, Special Summon this card from the Graveyard to your side of the field. This card cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

(x1)Tribe Infecting Virus/Effect/Water/Aqua/4/1600/1000/Discard 1 card from your hand and declare 1 Type of monster to destroy all face-up monsters of the declared Type on both sides of the field.

(x2)Night Assailant/Effect/Dark/Fiend/3/200/500/FLIP: Select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field and destroy it. When this card is sent directly from your hand to the Graveyard, return 1 Flip Effect Monster from your Graveyard to your hand.

(x1)Strike Ninja/Effect/Dark/Warrior/4/1700/1200/You can remove this card from play until the End Phase of this turn by removing 2 DARK monsters in your Graveyard from play. You can use this effect during either player's turn. You can only use this effect once per turn.

(x2)Neo Bug/Normal/Earth/Insect/4/1800/1700/A huge bug-like monster said to come from another planet. It gathers in swarms.

(x2)Vorse Raider/Normal/Dark/Beast-Warrior/4/1900/1200/This wicked Beast-Warrior does every horrible thing imaginable and loves it! His axe bears the marks of his countless victims.

(x1)Zaborg the Thunder Monarch/Effect/Light/Thunder/5/2400/1000/When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, destroy 1 monster on the field.

//Spell//
Name/Type/Effect

//Trap//
Name/Type/Effect

(x1)Return Soul/Normal/Activate only during the End Phase. You can return up to 3 monsters destroyed this turn from the Graveyard to their owners' Decks.

(x1)Negate Attack/Normal/You can only activate this card when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack of that 1 monster and end the Battle Phase.

//Fusion Deck//
Name/Type/Attribute/Sub Type/Level/ATK/DEF/Fusion Requirements/Effect (If any.)

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 10-20-2007 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:12 AM
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaby View Post
Excuse the double post, but, I doubt it'll all fit in my last post. D=

Anyways, here it is:

//SU//

--

//Full Name//
Karanara, Lime (Woo! Lime! My first charry, which is mostly based on an anime charry! =D)
//Nickname//
Lime-Chan
//Age//
//Birthday//
September 17
//Gender//
Female
//Hair Color//
Sea Blue
//Hair Length//
The longest anyone has seen are her bangs, which end just above her breasts. In truth, her hair goes all the way down her back.
//Hair Style//
She always has it under a yellow bandana, which has a decorative red marble on it. The only hair she lets out are her bangs, and a few pieces of hair on the side of the bandana.
//Eye Color//
Lime-Green.
//Height//
Five feet, one inch.
//Weight//
99 pounds.
//Body Structure//
Lime is thin. Not thin enough to be considered an anorexic, but she's thin. Her legs are pretty average in size for her age, though just by a bit it made it to this standard. Her arms, however, are fairly long. Not uber long, but just enough to be considered long.
//Basic Clothing//
Her clothing consists of a white, yellow trimmed, "jacket" with sleeves that hang down all the way to her knees if she held her hands on the salute pose, which goes over a black bodysuit that only goes to her thigs. She usually wears a pair of yellow boots with a small bell on the back of said boot. And of course, we can't forget about her yellow bandana with the decorative red marble on it, can we? Click!
//Pajamas//
She simply wears her black bodysuit to sleep, without the bandana, of course. This is one of the few times you see the girl without said bandana.
//Bathing Suit//
A sea blue two-piece, which has a skirt-bottom combo, and has "Lime" written all over it in yellow.
//Accessories//
The decorative red marble she wears on her yellow bandana, and a silver necklace she wears at all times.
//Personality//
Shall be edited later! Gotta go to bed.
//History//
Shall be edited later! Gotta go to bed.
//Dorm//
Slifer Red.
//Other//
She adores all kinds of animals, mostly foxes. She'd hug a lion without hesitation. Something about her just makes any and all animals just love her back.
//RPG Sample//
"Utumo, Cherry?"

"Here!"

"Daimiko, Bloodberry?"

"Yo!"

"Mamiya, Otaru?"

"Ohio."

"Karanara, Lime?"

Just like that, the classroom went into total silence. Everyone turned to look at the chair in the corner of the classroom, and everyone simply sighed without surprise. The teacher, who held a list in her hand, tapped her foot angrily on the floor before taking a deep breath and looking at the door with total disgust.

"I swear... that girl would get late even for my own funeral... Lime get your friggin' ass here already before you end up without supper toni-"

That's all she needed to say. Through the door the teacher was looking at bursted in a young, blue haired girl with a yellow bandana on her head. She turned and ran over to her chair, sitting down and raising her hands, taking deep breaths before speaking.

"Ha... Ha~o... Mom... sorry I'm late... I-"

BONK!

"You overslept again, didn't you, Lime? And it's Sensei in school, mom is at home right now, hear me?"

A small bump popped up on the blue haired Lime, which caused her to blush of embarassment. Not because of the bump she just received, or the fact that even her crush, Otaru, was laughing. It was because...

"Sensei is right... sumimasen mo-I mean, Sensei... I wont oversleep next time! Promise!"

A small sigh came from Lime's mother, and teacher, as Lime cheerfuly smiled, setting her head down on the desk and closing her eyes. Before she walked to her desk, she sighed with a light chuckle. Setting her book down on the desk, she threw the eraser at Lime, which quickly caused her to raise her head with a surprised look. She smiled lightly and sat down, scratching her head lightly.

"That's what you say everyday..."

---

//Deck// (I'll be using your system, if you don't mind)

---

//Monsters// Name / Type / Attribute / Sub Type / Level / ATK / DEF

Shall be edited as I must sleep.

//Spell// Name / Type

^

//Trap// Name / Type

^

//Fusion Deck// Name / Type / Attribute / Sub Type / Level / ATK / DEF / Fusion Requirements

^
Alright, i can't wait for you to finish your sign-up. Oh and btw i added an image of my character for better visual if you care. Even though you might not care. ^^;

Welp anyways, hope u finish your signup soon.
Old 10-16-2007, 11:18 PM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi_Charmander13 View Post
Alright, i can't wait for you to finish your sign-up. Oh and btw i added an image of my character for better visual if you care. Even though you might not care. ^^;

Welp anyways, hope u finish your signup soon.
Aww man I have to post the whole deck crudy

Full Name:Tyson Andrew

Nickname:Beast

Birthday: September 14

Hair Color:Brown

Hair Length:To Neck

Hair Style:Spiky like Jadens and sometime Messy and very uncombed

Eye Color:Hazel

Hieght:4'5

Wieght:95 pounds

Body Structure:Very Slim skinny strong body a well built body

Basic Clothing: His Slifer Red Jacket sleeves are torned off and nothing you can you see is his muscles.His pants are baggy and covers op his black and grey shoes.He has an Crystal Necklace also from his father Jacob Andrew.

Pajamas:His Pajamas are a long white baggy muscle tree with a pair of red shorts.

Bathing Suit:A Pair of Black Baggy shorts with flames on it.

Accessories:A Crystal Necklace that is worth a lot.

Personality:Kind,tough brave and definelty not smart,well sometimes in dueling.

History:Tyson is a wanna be just like his father Jacob Andrew who was famous for the Crystal Beast Deck which is new and improve to kick some butt. Jesse gave him this deck because he knew he would make him proud and become a famous dueler. He and Tyson to see that day but unexpected Tyson ends up in Slifer Red for kicking a teachers but to the curb.

Dorm:Slifer Red

Other:Tyson also loves to eat to much and to duel

RPG Sample:No time

Deck:

3 Dark Mimic LV1
3 Exiled Force
2 Grandmaster of the Six Samurai
2 Great Shogun Shien
1 Pot of Avarice
3 Sakuretsu Armor
1 Sangan
1 Spirit Reaper
3 The Six Samurai - Irou
2 The Six Samurai - Yaichi
3 The Six Samurai - Zanji

2 Fissure
1 Heavy Storm
1 Mystical Space Typhoon
1 Nobleman of Crossout
1 Premature Burial
2 Reinforcement of the Army
1 Snatch Steal

1 Call of the Haunted
1 Magic Cylinder
1 Mirror Force
1 Ring of Destruction
1 Torrential Tribute
2 Trap Hole
1 Backs to the Wall
1 Book of Moon
1 Breakthrough!
1 D. D. Warrior Lady
1 Lightning Vortex
1 Marauding Captain
1 Return of the Six Samurai
2 Royal Decree
2 Shrink
2 The Six Samurai - Kamon
2 The Six Samurai - Nisashi

FUSION DECK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NONE

Can't sort them sort em yourself

Last edited by iChaos; 10-20-2007 at 01:54 AM.
Old 10-18-2007, 11:45 PM
Gaby Offline

Woo, finally getting to doing my deck. =D

Well, eye it for a moment, deck building isn't my forte, as I stated before, so I just want to know if it's coming out good.

@Chaos_Dude: If memory serves, Jesse Anderson's a charry from the anime. Am I right? *doesn't watch the anime much anymore* Anyways, check rule #2, no relations to prior main charries. Sorry. ^^; Just saying so you don't get in trouble later.

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 10-19-2007, 12:51 AM
Lord Celebi Offline
Zhu-Quiao

Send a message via AIM to Lord Celebi Send a message via Skype™ to Lord Celebi

XD, I did a lot of GX RPing last year... I barely ever get a duel in, so this RP looks quite interesting. I don't have enough time for a sign-up atm, but I'll see what I can do...

Wait, I have to put in my whole deck? >_> Damn, I have to type my deck in...
Old 10-19-2007, 01:18 AM
Art_Critic_Cubone Offline

Sigh...

Alright, listen children. Daddy ACC has something to say here, and he's a sight more experienced about YGO roleplays, as he's running a (Moderately) successful one himself, and he has a question before he considers signing up. First of all, thanks for using the current banlist, as that shows you at least know how to keep decks from being broken, but you've forgotten one of the most important things: Canon banned cards. There are certain unique cards belonging to anime characters that should not be used in decks, as it would break Canon if they were. Among them...

-Crystal Beasts

-Cyber Dragons and Cyber Darks

-Sacred Beasts (Raviel, Uria, and Hamon)

-Egyptian Gods (Obviously...)

-Blue Eyes White Dragon (Only three, and all for one guy)

-Neo-Spacian monsters and E-Hero Neos

-D-Heroes

I realize that kills quite a few popular decktypes, and slows down some of the others, but it sticks to Canon and also gives you a chance to experiment with other decks and strategies. (Say, Warrior's Toolbox, Zombie Revival, Clockwork, Counter Fairy, Jackal Knight Lock, Ben Kai OTK, etc.)

Though dormant for years, I have returned... in order to defeat mine enemy, Illiteracy! Have at thee, illiteracy! (Of course, being unable to access Pokecommunity forums may also have something to do with my presence here.... o_o;)
Old 10-19-2007, 01:44 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Eh, what the hell. I'll make a reservation.

Edit: Specification: I'd like to reserve for Ra Yellow.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-19-2007 at 02:13 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 02:30 AM
GreenRampage Offline

Send a message via AIM to GreenRampage

~Sign-Up Form~

Sign-Up Form

Full Name: Anthony Decibo

Nickname: Ant

Birthday: December 17th

Hair Color: Brown with a redish touch

Hair Length: (hair style)

Hair Style: ^^

Eye Color: ^^^^redish brown

Height: 5'0

Weight: 90lbs

Body Structure: Anthony is a small and skinny boy. His legs are most of his body. His arms are short, reaching only to his hips. He has no muscle, that's detectable, making him lanky and easily injured

Basic Clothing: He is usually seen in the black clothes the orphanage provides. They are about a size too big, but it's all he has.

Pajamas: What he wears awake. There isn't enough money at the orphange for Pajamas

Bathing Suit: doens't have one at the moment

Accessories: A necklace from his parents. It was a family heirloom. It includes a beautiful sapphire, he never removes it.

Personality: Anthony is very laid-back and shy. He is an extreme pessimist after all that's happened to him. He believes that he was cursed as a baby, and has been forced to live with bad luck and hatred all his life.

History: Anthony's life was very pleasant. He had loving parents, he was an amazing student. He was happy. But then his parents became very ill, they died a painful death, that Anthony had to endure. He was sent to live with his aunt. Who almost immediately after gaining custody, was shot and killed. One by one, all of his family members were killed around him. Eventually, there was no one. He was sent to an orphanage. The orphanage was nice, but there were too many children. No one ever got adopted, ever. Anthony spent most of his time dueling to pass the time, but his deck was mediocre from the poor funding. Luckily, he was a skilled duelist. He always won the torunaments at the orphanage, and had won several county tournaments. Every always wondered why he didn't get better cards, but he refused, saying that if he got rid of these something bad would happen.

Dorm: Slifer

Other: Doesn't like being part of a group

RPG Sample:

Anthony sat in the corner at the orphanage looking through his deck. His few decent cards were very common, but he cherished them all the same. An envelope fell in from under the door, as it did almost everyday. All the children rushed to see if it was for them, except Anthony. He knew that the chances were against him as far as getting mail. It was always Lady Nina's, the owner of the orphanage, mail. The crowd suddenly faded away; they saw it wasn't theirs so they paid no heed to it. Anthony smirked a know-it-all smirk, noticing that it was for the owner

Lady Nina stepped into the room with her normal puss. She hated all of these children, it was unknown why she even owned the orphanage. She bent down and picked up the envelope. A surprised look came across her face. She began a walk towards Anthony. She dropped the letter on his lap. It read, "Anthony Decibo." He raised an eyebrow in curiocity. Lady Nina walked away with her step.

Jacky, another orphan who looked up to Anthony, walked over. "What's that?" he said with his innocent voice.

Anthony shrugged as he opened the mail. He reached inside and saw a poster. He pulled it out. It read:

"Duel Academy: Entrance Exam, October 1st. Enter to join the Duel Academy school."

Jacky smile as his face lit up. This was something everyone here could use to get out of here. Anthony shrugged as he crumpled up the paper and threw it aside. He figured he wouldn't be able to win anyway. The other orphans crowded around the paper and read it, they all became excited.

~~2 days later~~

The Exam for Duel Academy was today. Anthony hadn't given it much thought, but the other orphans had. They were dueling as much as they could. They wanted this opportunity. Jacky walked up to Anthony, "We better leave to catch the ferry."

"I ain't going," Anthony answered.

"What? Ant you have to come on, if not for yourself, then for me? What would your parents say?" Jacky tried to encourage him.

Anthony thought. His parents would want him to go. He picked up his deck and headed to the ferry with Jacky. "Hey what do I got to lose?" he said as he left the door.

Last edited by GreenRampage; 10-20-2007 at 02:14 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 12:37 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Full Name: Kyle Razanura
Nickname: Kai
Birthday:15, August
Hair Color: Brown Hair, with Blonde Highlights
Hair Length: Ends around the ears.
Hair Style: Spiky
Eye Color: Brown
Height: 6 foot
Weight: 90lb
Body Structure: Long Legs, thin
Basic Clothing: Black Trousers, Grey Top, Orange Overcoat. Rip in Black Trousers at knee.
Pajamas: Obelisk Blue clothes
Bathing Suit: Doesn't go bathing.
Accessories: Scar on his right arm
Personality: He likes to duel, and overeacts alot. He makes friends easily, but hates people who try to harm his friends. His life is in his cards.
History: Kyle's dream was to go to the Duel Academy ever since he was a small child, now his dream has come true. He specially built his deck to be strong, though he does have a new card which he hasn't revealed yet.
Dorm: Obelisk Blue
Other: N/A
RPG Sample:
Kyle sat in his house, looking through his deck.
"Man, I'm so bored." Kyle sighed.
Kyle looked up at the clock.
"Another 3 hours." Kyle groaned, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door making Kyle drop his cards all over the floor.
Kyle angrily walked to the door, opening it.
"What do you want?!" Kyle asked.
He then noticed it was his cousin.
"Hey Kyle." His cousin said, grinning.
"Your so annoying you know that Icarus?" Kyle growled, letting his cousin in.

Icarus looked around the room, stopping when his eyes lay upon Kyle's cards.
"Messy." Icarus said, pointing to the cards all over the floor, before tutting.
"Get Out!" Kyle shouted, pushing Icarus up the stairs,"Leave me alone!"
Kyle mumbled under his breath.
He hated his parents for allowing Icarus to live with them.

Kyle picked up his deck, and continued to look through it.
Kyle looked back up at the clock, and noticed that he only had 10 minutes to get ready.
"Time really flew!" Kyle shouted, grabbing his duel disk from the Kitchen Table, before running out of his house.

Deck:
~Monsters~
1x Megarock Dragon/ Rock/ Effect/ ? Atk/ ? Def:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play a Rock-Type monster(s) in your Graveyard. The original ATK and DEF of this card become the number of Rock-Type monsters you removed from play when you Special Summoned this card x 700 points.
1x Gilford the Lightning/ Warrior/ Effect:
When you Tribute 3 Monsters to Tribute Summon this, Destroy all monsters on your opponent's side of the field.
1x Grand Tiki Elder
1x E. Hero Burstinatrix
1x D. Magician
1x Master Kyonshee
1x Neo-Spacian Flare Scarab
1x Dragon Zombie
1x Destiny Hero Defender
2x Winged Kuriboh
1x Dummy Golem
1x Medusa Worm
1x The Rock Spirit
1x Criosphinx
1x E. Hero Necroshade
1x B. E. White Dragon
1x E. Hero Avian
2x E. Hero Sparkman
1x Chrysalis Dolphin
1x Seismic Crasher
2x Lost Guardian
1x T. Statue O. Easter Island
1x Mine Golem
1x The Gross Ghost of Fled Dreams
1x Wroughtweiler
1x Dark Catapulter
1x Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin
3x E. Hero Clayman
1x Chrysalis Pantail
1x Guardian Statue
1x Infernal Flame Emperor
1x Monk Fighter
1x Enraged Muka Muka
1x Guardian Sphinx
2x G, Soldier of Stone
2x Stone Statue of the Aztecs
1x B. Statue of the Drought
3x E. Hero Bladedge
1x Labryinth Wall
1x Chiron The Mage
1x E. Hero Bubbleman
1x Invader of Darkness
2x Sand Moth
3x E. Hero Wildheart
1x Exxod Master of the Guard
1x Red Gadget
1x Green Gadget
1x Yellow Gadget
2x E. Hero Neos
1x Summoned Skull
1x Uria, Lord of Searing Flames(Tell me if I can't have it or not Chibi)/ 0 Atk/ 0 Def/ Effect:
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cennot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 face-up Trap Cards(It doesn't say Continous or not- but, I'll go with Continous) from your side of the field to the Graveyard. Increase the ATK of this card by 1000 points for each Continuous Trap Card in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap card on your opponent's side of the field. Spell and Trap Cards cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.
1x Alpha the Magnet Warrior
1x Beta the Magnet Warrior
1x Gamma the Magnet Warrior
2x Venom Boa/ Effect:
Once per turn, you can place 2 Venom Counters on 1 monster your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
3x Venom Serpent/ Effect:
Once per turn, you can place 1 Venom Counter on 1 monster your opponent controls.
3x Venom Cobra
2x Venom Snake/ Effect:
Once per turn, you can place 1 Venom Counter on 1 monster your opponent controls. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn.
2x Venominon the King of Poisonous Snakes/ 0 Atk/ 0 Def/ Effect:
This card cannot be Special Summoned by another Effect Monster's effect. This card is unaffected by "Venom Swamp". This card gains 500 ATK for each Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 other Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card.

~Spells~
3x Polymerization
3x Cyclone Blade
2x Monster Reincarnation
3X Fusion Sage
2x Axe of Despair
1x H- Heated Heart
1x E- Emergency Call
1x R- Righteous(sp?) Justice
1x O- Oversoul
2x Hero Flash
1x Fifth Hope
1x Mystical Space Typhoon

~Traps~
2x Trap Hole
2x Acid Trap Hole
2x Dust Tornado
3x Hero Barrier
3x Hero Signal
2x Waboku
2x Pyro Clock of Destiny
2x Level limit Area-A
2x Remove Brainwashing
2x Shadow Spell
2x Solemn Wishes
2x Venom Burn
2x Draining Shield
2x Negate Attack

Fusion Deck:
No Fusions.

EDIT: I'll finish off the deck when I have time.

EDIT 2: Finished Deck.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-20-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Old 10-19-2007, 09:15 PM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_Critic_Cubone View Post
Sigh...

Alright, listen children. Daddy ACC has something to say here, and he's a sight more experienced about YGO roleplays, as he's running a (Moderately) successful one himself, and he has a question before he considers signing up. First of all, thanks for using the current banlist, as that shows you at least know how to keep decks from being broken, but you've forgotten one of the most important things: Canon banned cards. There are certain unique cards belonging to anime characters that should not be used in decks, as it would break Canon if they were. Among them...

-Crystal Beasts

-D-Heroes

I realize that kills quite a few popular decktypes, and slows down some of the others, but it sticks to Canon and also gives you a chance to experiment with other decks and strategies. (Say, Warrior's Toolbox, Zombie Revival, Clockwork, Counter Fairy, Jackal Knight Lock, Ben Kai OTK, etc.)
I'll change my deck since Mr.Party Pooper said something
Old 10-19-2007, 10:00 PM
Gaby Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art_Critic_Cubone View Post
Sigh...

-Crystal Beasts

-D-Heroes

Hm, well the reason she has the Cyber Dragons/Cyber End Dragon is because she's a Zane fangi-*is knocked out*

Lime: Shush. Ish my little secret. >>

x-x

Lime: Anyways, if our dear friend Chibi Charmander says to change the deck, I'll ask Gaby to. Strike that, MAKE Gaby. >=3 *sits on knees* DON'T MAKE ME CHANGE THE DECK! ;_;

x-x;

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3