Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 11-09-2007, 10:05 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: The Opposite of Peace

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiragaShark View Post
id like to join but i cant fill in my registration today. can you reseve me a spot so i can do it tomorrow?
Oh course!

Quote:
Funtime ^^

Name: Teren C. Sucro

Alignment: Slate Empire

Weapon: long dagger

Appearance: Teren prefers to addorn herself with any kind of dark baggy shirt and close-fit jeans to match her dark brown hair and eyes. Her skin is slightly tan, betraying roots of a Southern descent. She is around five feet tall and is underweight for her age, though she tends to eat quite a lot. She easily responds to temperature changes, so she can be seen in an oversized dark blue jacket when the temperature gets slightly chilly. Though people expect her to look frail and weak, she makes up strength with agility and slight of hand. Besides that, Teren is barely noticeable when she prefers to be ignored and can sometimes seem invisible.

Personality: Though this girl seems to always be happy-go-lucky and enthusiastic, Teren can easily hide her true emotions- a dark pit of sadness and a wildfire temper. She never loses control of her anger, but when she does let it loose, all pain she tends to inflict is perfectly and consciously within her control. She sets herself apart from people and doesn't prefer spending time with them, but her understanding of human perspectives is very accurate and vast- she can predict the personality of most people after a simple conversation. Teren is immune to the pains of others and often doubts her own emotions, dismissing them as mere memories of feelings. She believes that the Slate Empire is not evil, just troubled and merely human. She is a patriot for her country and a mere insult for the Slate Empire is enough to trigger her dangerous temper.

History: Even before the war, Teren lived a troubled and tortured life- her parents were not abusive but they neglected her and constantly called her into shame. She was considered a mathematical prodigy at a young age and expected to maintain her excellent grades in school, but after an accident, her mind often slipped into brief memory lapses, leaving Teren to barely scrape the surface of a good report card.

By the time Teren was six, she was vastly overshadowed by her parents' favor for her younger brother and sister, Jale and Evi. Shortly after Teren's uncelebrated ninth birthday and during Evi's sixth, Teren stole an Umbreon her seven year old brother had gotten from her parents for entertainment. She snuck out of her window and ran away from her home, taking up residence in the large forest beyond her hometown. She captured a Ditto and wild Leafon with discarded pokeballs and grew in the woods with only her partners for company.

After several weeks, Teren stumbled upon a man travelling through the woods. She was wary and stayed out fo the man's vision, following him out of curiosity. After several minutes, he turned to her and asked if she was going to persist stalking him, surprising her out of the tree she hid in.

The man was interested in Teren and asked her how long she had been living in the forest. Teren had learned not to judge any creature as weak and held out a long knife she had stolen from a young boy hoping to catch a pokemon with his hands. He laughed at the young girl and asked her whether or not she would prefer to accomodate herself in more luxurious quarters.

Teren hesistantly agreed and was brought by the man to Zeven. Apparently, the man was an advisor of the prince and gave Teren as a gift to him. Zeven accepted, taking the girl in as his own, and Teren became his pet assassin, taught by elders in the craft of concise murder with blades. When the war began, Teren, brainwashed by her faith to Zeven, stood by her King's side, prepared to die for Zeven.

Pokémon: Umbreon, Ditto, Leafon

Species: Umbreon
Nickname: Abyss
Description: Abyss is a shiny Umbreon that Teren's brother Jale had his parents purchase for him. Teren was close to Abyss on sight and probably has held none close to her heart. Abyss was often abused by Jale for entertainment until Teren rescued her and brought the pokemon along on her escapade from her family. Loyal to only Teren, Abyss is obedient and follows orders in a matter of moments through a telepathic link she developed with Teren with her Psychic powers.

Species: Ditto
Nickname: Mael
Description: Mael was basically a simple Ditto Teren caught with a lost pokeball. She rarely uses him in battle, so its personality is very vague and unknown, besides the fact that it bears a nuetral attitude and speaks very little.

Species: Leafon
Nickname: Aris
Description: Another pokemon Teren captured in her short time in the forest, Aris is very scarcastic but still caring and protective, especially over Abyss. He harbors neither feelings of hatred nor love for Teren- he merely accepts her as his trainer. Since he has no Psychic powers like Abyss, he, as well as Mael, shares no mental link with Teren, but he obeys her orders just as quickly and obediently.
Well, can't argue with that! Accepted!!

Hatches: 1227
Evolves: 1332
Level 100: 1512
I support Gays because I am one! Gay Pride!
Old 11-09-2007, 10:32 PM
aoboco Offline
Elite Trainer

This sounds really interesting. I probably won't, however, have time to fill out a sign up thing today, as I'm going to a sleepover soon and won't be back until tomorrow. So, could you reserve a spot for me and I'll try to fill it out tomorrow or Sunday?
Old 11-10-2007, 01:30 AM
FiragaShark Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Blaize I. Herth

Alignment: Slate Empire

Weapon: FIRE!

Appearence: Although 17 in age, he is no taller than 5 feet 5 in (must have not drinken alot of milk when young). He likes to dress all in black, a black suit with white gloves. His hair is spiked and is black in color. He doesnt have big muscles, but he still has incredulous strength. At first galnce, he looks like, at best, a minor irritation. But enemies soon realize that they are wrong when he brings forth fire from his hands and launches waves of fireballs and fire streams at the them.

Personality: Blaize is a pretty smart person. More like genius. His mind is capable of developing the most ingenious battle stratygies, and the most craziest diabolical plans, EVAH! Noramlly he is a cool, calm person. Altough he is evil, he acts in a most gentleman style. He values honor very greatly and will beat the crud out of anybody who cheats. But he aint afraid of fighting a woman or a weaker/younger person than him. When he fights, he is able to go into a "berserk" state. He goes litterally crazy as he pretty much desintergrates the enemy. Many people look up to him and respect him greatly beacause he is so strong and honorable. He is a natural born leader. You can say that he is the right hand man of the king, leading troops for battle and protecting the king.

History: Even though his loyalty bleongs to the Slate Empire, he originally was born and grew up in Diamond Heights. He was a small happy child, living in some of the more volcanic regions og Diamond Heights. When he was exploring on the top of a volcano one day, a careless lowflying Dragonite bumped into him and he fell into the volcano! He was burning from the lava and would have surely died.... if not for Zeven. Zeven saw a spark of evil in Blaize's heart and knew that he had a potential for evil greatness. Instead of being ingulfed by the heat, Zeven (like the powerful king he is) made it so Blaize could benefit from the heat. Blaize abosorbed the raw power from the volcano, which was too much for him. He blacked out....

He woke up dazed and unkown to what had happened to him. He was weak and thought that the best thing to do was to go home. He lived peacefully with his village, until that fateful day. He got into a fight with one of the bullies and accidentally used his fire powers for the first time. He charred the bully comepletely! The villagers saw what he had done and called him a monster. Blaize protested and said it was a accident. But the villagers hated him, even his own family! They chased him out of the village and Blaize just running. He ran all the way across the Slate Empire border. On the other side in the dark of the forest, he met a man. Unknown to the man's identitiy, he fell at the man's feet and wept bitter, hateful tears. All the man could do was grin, happy to know that his plan had worked...

Pokemon:

Species: Houndoom
Nickname: Thanatos
Description: Thanatos is very special, given that he is a bipedal Houndoom. He was engineered in Slate Empire labs and had experiments on him. Beacause of those experiments, he is stronger, faster than the average houndoom and is capable of human specch. He was given to Blaize by Zeven and has great respect for both of them. He is the leader of Blaize's team. He shares a relationship with Mystique.

Species:Gardevoir
Nickname: Mystique
Description: Mystique met Blaize as an abused orphan Ralts. Being that she was in Slate Empire, her previous owner was not a very good one. Blazie found her, and trained her. Eventually, she grew up into a beautiful Gardevoir. She is sort of snooty and does not like to dirty her hands. But if she has too, she can. She is beutifully deadly with her psychic powers. She cares for Thanatos deeply.

Species: Bannete
Nickname: Pupt (pronounced like puppet)
Description: There is but one word that can describe Mannequin: insane. He is one crazy and hyper pokemon. He is able to control other people with his powers making him a useful addition to Blaize's team. When he fights, he goes in an insane killing spree and can only be stopped by the other members of his team or Blaize. He is loyal and takes orders on from his teamates and Blaize. He still young and his quite rude and mischevious. He is the only pokemon in his team that Balize has caught wild.

~My Claims~

Last edited by FiragaShark; 11-10-2007 at 04:33 PM.
Old 11-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoboco View Post
This sounds really interesting. I probably won't, however, have time to fill out a sign up thing today, as I'm going to a sleepover soon and won't be back until tomorrow. So, could you reserve a spot for me and I'll try to fill it out tomorrow or Sunday?
Sure! Just get your sign up soon!

Old 11-10-2007, 04:31 PM
FiragaShark Offline
Elite Trainer

I am finally done with my sign-up.

~My Claims~

Old 11-10-2007, 04:33 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Sorry, thought this was dead, it isn't though. Anyway, when do we role play? D:
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 11-10-2007, 05:05 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkThoseStripes View Post
Sorry, thought this was dead, it isn't though. Anyway, when do we role play? D:
I guess we can start now if you'd like

Quote:
I am finally done with my sign-up.
Wow! Accepted!!

Old 11-10-2007, 11:28 PM
pikahero2 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to pikahero2 Send a message via MSN to pikahero2

Ok heres the banner xD

Didnt put a pokemon on 'cause it was too hard to choose a devil and angel perfect!

| Vote me and PyreTheTorchic in MoTM when it comes. :3 |

[\ Pokémon Frenzy -URPG - VPP Stats - PyreXRyan - /]
Old 11-10-2007, 11:34 PM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Yes! I like it!

Old 11-10-2007, 11:46 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

I'm done with my SU..:]

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 11-11-2007, 01:30 AM
Eveelover12 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
I'm done with my SU..:]
Accepted!! The RP is up and running if you want to be the first to post

Old 11-11-2007, 03:19 PM
aoboco Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Jack L. Parker
Alignment: Diamond Heights
Weapon: Sword (the kind a knight would use)
Appearance: Jack is pretty tall for his age. Brown hair jets out from his head, creating a visor of sorts. His hazel eyes are full of kindness, even through the shield of glasses. That kindness is also reflected in a soft smile that never reveals his crooked teeth. Pale skin covers him like a beaver hide stretched across a bear. He's thin, but not extremely so. He likes to wear green tee-shirts. Usually there is some sort of blue pattern on them, though he prefers stripes. He also owns a lot of blue jeans, so he doesn't exclude them from his wardrobe. Brand new tennis shoes is all he'll wear on his feet, besides socks. Old ones don't give him enough support, he thinks.
Personality: Jack is kind hearted. He doesn't like fighting, but feels this sort of strong loyalty to Diamond Heights. He has always felt that there had to be law and punishment for those who disobeyed the law. Jack is easy to trust, even those from Slate Empire. However, if he trusts someone and they lie to him, he can hold a long and cold grudge to that person. If there is one thing he dislikes, its lying. When fighting, he tends to plan out his moves carefully, making them slow but precise. Many times he counts on his pokemon to defend him, for he takes time to calculate where to move to when dodging, even. Also, he is completely against anything that could hurt the environment, so he walks or, sometimes, rides a bike everywhere.
History: Jack was born and raised in the part of the world that is now called Diamond Heights. He spent a lot of time indoors, preferring a good book to playing outside like other children. He was always using the computer as well. That was until his dad gave him his first pokemon, an Eevee. He went outside a little more often, exploring the place and training the little thing. They formed a strong bond, and after a while he went back to reading while his Eevee explored alone. He trusted him to come back, and somehow or another, he always did. He fell in love with Eevees, and soon got three more to train and care for. He used a different stone for ones that needed them, and made sure to evolve the other at the right place.
Pokémon:

Species: Eevee
Nickname: Evan
Description: Evan is an adventurous little pokemon who is always running off to some place or another. He loves to play, but is a strong fighter. Instead of planning out his moves carefully, this impulsive little Eevee takes life as it comes. This kind of attitude has helped him find his way into many tricky situations. He's completely loyal to Jack, being his first pokemon, and would never listen to anyone but him. He's not one to start a fight, but rather to defend himself, his friends, and his home. He has earned a place of complete and total trust in Jack's heart, and can go wherever he wants to do whatever he wants. He's independent, and can take care of himself just fine.

Species: Flareon
Nickname: Inferno
Description: Inferno has a temper. It's true. He loves to fight, and will take on any challenger with full force. He can't go long without doing something. If he did, he'd be burning everything in sight. Usually he is kept out of his pokeball, but if he gets really nasty he has to spend some time in it. Inferno will take any insult to him or his trainer to heart, and try to find revenge one way or another, mostly by fighting. He's tough, and uses strength over speed and technique. Sometimes that helps, but a lot of times that isn't enough. He counts on the others of his team to be at his back. His trust only extends as far as his team and his trainer, but otherwise he can trust no one. He's suspicious even of those who live in Diamond Heights, and will never give anyone a friendly glance.

Species: Vaporeon
Nickname: Hurricane
Description: Hurricane is, despite his name, a calm pokemon. He is perhaps the closest to Jack's personality. He really thinks about things before doing them, finding the good and bad in everything. His movements are precise, but his reflexes could use a little work. He doesn't like to see another pokemon hurt, but will, of course, hurt one for the sake of Diamond Heights and Jack. He hates the war that is going on, and wishes the world was more peaceful. He decides if he should trust someone by the look in their eyes. His decisions are the quickest when deciding who he should trust. To him, the eyes tell everything that goes on in the heart, mind, and soul. There are very few who are bad enough for him to detest.

Species: Lefeon
Nickname: Moss
Description: Moss is a fighter. He's strong and quick and precise. He nimble and has sure footing. However, he does not trust anyone very easily. It took forever for him to finally accept Jack as he was, but he still watches the human closely. He's the kind of pokemon that attacks first and asks questions later. He also loves to show off, and makes sure to whenever he has a chance, even in a dangerous situation. He dislikes humans more than anything else, except for Jack. It takes years for him to make an acquaintance into a friend, and years after to form a bond. He's aggressive, and certainly not shy. He's not afraid to speak his mind, even if he doesn't actually have the words to express what he wants to say.

((It's done!))

Last edited by aoboco; 11-11-2007 at 08:30 PM.
Old 11-11-2007, 04:10 PM
chocydrops Offline

Name: Midori Ito

Alignment: Diamond Heights World

Weapon: A black staff that has gold ribbon tied around it. At the top it is brown and it has a bold piece between the brown and black. She usually holds onto the black bit which is much longer than the brown. The brown part comes out to show a secret sword that looks like one you would use for fencing.

Appearance: Midori has jadey green hair that hangs down to the bottom of her back. Some of it hangs in front of her ears and her fring is seperated so it hangs over each of her eyes. Her eyes are a darker green and usually look sad or shy. She doesn't show any emotion on her face. Her skin is a pale peach and has no blemishes.
She usually wears a brown/red top that stops just above her belly button and she has a white, long sleeved jacket that is tied up at the bottom/front.She has a long white skirt and short white boots with gold stripes at the top. She usually ties a piece of gold fabric around her waist like a mini sarong. She also carries a brown drawstring bag on her back that contains everything she needs and pictures of her and her little sister, Ai.
- Her sister Ai has short pink hair and has a pale creamy/white eyes. (she's blind) She usually wears a short blue dress with white frills and a yellow ribbon tied in a bow on the front. She is short for her age and looks younger than 5. She can usually be seen blushing.

Personality: Midori is very shy, infact she is so shy she doesn't show any emotion and she doesn't speak to anyone enless she really needs to, she knows them really well or they speak to her first. Even then she hardly says anything. When she gets annoyed she snaps and goes full out, it's like she's not in control of her actions and something evil is. She may be shy but she's strong.

History: When Midori was young her mum and dad were never around so she was left to fend for herself. When she turned 5 her mum and dad both went missing for awhile. For the next 5 years of her life, Midori had to live by herself, so she taught herself how to fight with her staff. As soon as she turned 10 her parents came back and they had a new born baby in their arms. Not long after they had come back, her parents were murdered by someone who was apparently after them. She looked after her little sister, Ai, for the next 7 years and brought her up to be able to fight just like her but in her own induvidual way.

Pokémon: Eevee, Ralts, Pachirisu, Skitty

Species: Eevee

Nickname: Kitsune

Description: Midori styles the fur on Kitsune's head so it looks like spikes and it hangs over it's right eye. It has red eyes and it is always smiling.

Species: Ralts

Nickname: Kimi

Description: Kimk has purple/pink eyes and doesn't show any emotion.

Species: Pachirisu

Nickname: Risu

Description: Risu has yellow eyes and is very, very shy.

Species: Skitty

Nickname: Neko

Description: Neko has a pale yellow bow around it's neck that Ai put on it because it technically belongs to her.