Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-18-2007, 01:30 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby
Default Re: Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!](RP)

After finally managing to calm down, Yuuna finally sat down and took out a laptop from her backpack, turning it on and starring at the screen as the Windows logo came up. After a few seconds, she clicked on her name, the password box popping up.

"I really should take that off... I mean, who's gonna touch this computer anyways? No one! That's who! Whoever touches my baby shall receive the beating of a lifetime!"

She typed in her password, and within seconds, her HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR desktop was revealed. She quickly clicked on the Windows Media Player icon, going through her entire library until finally stopping on one song.

"And one... two... one, two, three, four!"

She clicked on play, and loudly, though not loud enough to bother anyone next door, Ichirin No Hana, by HIGH and MIGHTY COLOR began to play.

"Kimi wa kimi dake shika, inai yo! Kawari nante hoka ni! Inainda, kare naide, ichirin no hana..."

((Woops, forgot the translation. XD And yes, the song she's singing is the one in my sig. CLICK THE BANNY! >=D

Kimi wa kimi dake shika, inai yo! Kawari nante hoka ni! Inainda, kare naide, ichirin no hana...: You are only you, and no one else! There could never be a replacement for you! Don't ever wither away, you Lone Flower...))

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 10-18-2007 at 11:54 PM.
Old 10-22-2007, 01:33 PM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

OOC: Why the heck do you join if ya never gonna post!!!!

IC: Rebekah rolled of her bed and walked out of her cabin, locking the door behind her. She walked down the hall and stopped, sliding a few inches. Hmmm... She took a few quick steps, a little hop, and slid a few feet. She turned around and broke out into a sprint. She took a leap and went sliding down the hall. The cabin door in front of her opened and before she could say anything, she slammed into it. The collision was so forceful that the door closed, knocking over whoever opened it back inside. The door opened again and a person came out.

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't see the door and-ALEX PAUL!!! I should've known it'd be you that would open a door at that kind of moment. You twit!”

"Well it’s not my fault; I didn't know you were sliding down the hallway. You know I fell backwards into my cabin."

"Yeah, but I don't care, come on its dinner time."

He closed his cabin door and locked it. "Then we better tell everyone." A mischievous grin spread across his face.

"Am I supposed to ask how?" Rebekah looked confused.

"Nope, ya just have to promise not to stop me." Without any further warning, he bolted down the hall screaming at the top of his voice, "DINNERTIME!!!"

"YOU LITTLE TURD!" Rebekah was right behind him, pleading for him to stop.
Old 10-22-2007, 03:24 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

OOC: So... when do we get to Hoenn again?

IC: So now, with both her eyeliner and nailpolish fixe Terra sat on her bed. Prepared to do anything except be caught in boredom, she flashed out her copy of the newest Sum 41 CD and put it in the stereo nearby.

She liked her music loud. But was just barely under hearing through the walls loud. She skipped to track 5 "Count Your Last Blessings." Her favorite song from the album.

"Misery's best friend can't be a dead-end! A bag full of regrets and now I'm coming clean! Some feel it, 'specially the rejects! A bad habit; don't forget to count your last blessings and fill up the wagon, chases its feet and now I'm running out of time!"

She sung along with the chorus.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-25-2007, 03:08 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: (so srry for the double post) C'mon people! I don't want this RP to die either! Post darn it, post! I'm really bored, and actually want this RP to go somewhere.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-25-2007, 04:25 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

OOC: Since the RP Master doesn't come here since 10-15-2007, I suggest that all the start trainers, arrive to the Region, by the time! If we don't do this, then this RP is really dead...
Old 10-25-2007, 08:52 PM
iChaos Offline

OOC:I've got this

IC:The boat was almost there and TJ was eager very eager. TJ had waited his whole life for this ever since he got the message. The boat had reach to dock as TJ stood at the front of the boat ready to get his pokemon and other kids who wanted there pokemon as badly as TJ did. But TJ wanted his pokemon more than anybody more than the createro of pokemon. TJ was wondering about his pokemon he'll get he thought maybe a Pikachu or an Marill, thought he had loved Pikachu,Aipom,Eevee,Lucario he wanted a Eevee or a Aipom even more than money.
Old 10-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Oh thank you so much... ^-^

IC: Now, with the Underclass Hero CD finished, Terra did what could be expected out of her by her friends.

Get out her laptop, Gary, and do all sorts of crap on it. First though, she pulled out RealPlayer, and selected a clip. She was a Narutard in nearly everyway. She even cut out music from the actual anime. Selecting the one from Tenten and Temari's fight, the music calmed her down a little bit.

Now, it was onto emial, but was nothing but spam. But the on thing she did for nearly 4 hours on end.... go onto Pe2k forums. Only before she did, Terra remembered one thing:

Oh shoot! I still need to write chapter 20!

Terra wrote fanfiction... however, the only one she was actively working on at the moment was Aggression of the Dragon. While not the most famous fanfiction on the forum boards, it was still givin high ratings by her current readers.

Ok, Chapter 20: Calm Before the Storm Part 3.....

And with that, Terra proceded to type her chapter up.

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 10-27-2007, 01:11 AM
iChaos Offline

TJ walked up behind Terra and asked her to look up some pokemon on the internet.

"Terra, look up Aipom for me would 'ya," TJ asked nicely.
Old 10-27-2007, 05:15 AM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Justin whistled a funny tune as he awaited the boat. He was so excited, he felt he was prepared too. He went over his basic knowledge of pokemon, and slowly worked his way up to more challenging questions.

"Machop evolves at level 26, and Machoke evolves in a trade. . . Turtwig at level 16, Grotle at level 30. . . Eevee evolves into Vaporeon, Umbreon, Espeon, Flareon, Jolteon, Floreon, and. . ." he pondered for a moment, "Aww, man! I can't remember!" He pushed his blonde hair out of his eyes, and read through his guide. In his mind raced millions of thoughts. What pokemon should I get? What type of team should I have? Should I get Torchic, Wingull, and Shroomish? Or Mudkip, Seedot, and Torkoal? What should I wear? Who else is coming? When will I arrive? Did I pack underwear? What if I find a Legendary pokemon!? Should I catch it or leave it be? And. . . And why do I smell burnt meat? He smelled the air, and saw his shoe had caught aflame from the heat.

"Aww!" He dumped his cold Mountain Dew on it, and realized his shoes were ruined. "Oh well! I'll buy a pair of Running Shoes in Hoenn."

He whistled again, until the boat arrived.

He finally boarded the ship, and went to his room. He brought his MP3 player, and listened to KoRn as he read over the guide. He loved Metal and Rock music, and loved it loud. He fell asleep, however, and dreamed of his first pokemon. That dream inspired his choice.

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 10-27-2007 at 05:27 AM.
Old 10-27-2007, 02:19 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

((Oi everyone, now I know why Anala-Chan has been so inactive. Her computer broke down AGAIN. So, yeah. =/ Just saying so you don't think she left the RP to die.))

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-27-2007, 03:01 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

OOC: We have to keep the story, in order to not get the RP die!

After a while spying the trainer and his Pidgeot, Cliff looked at Sealeo.

“And you wanted to see this?”, he asked, disappointed, “A trainer riding a Pidgeot and landing right here…”

Sealeo looked up to his trainer, who was just beginning to walking backwards.

“Leo…?”, the Pokémon asked, starring at his trainer.

“No…”, his trainer answered, “I’m not letting you here alone, Sealeo… I’m just…”

A cold breeze blew his light-brown coloured hair, in a hypnotising way. Cliff seemed stood there feeling his hair blowing in the wind. When he opened the eyes again, he realized that the two were walking towards the coast of Littleroot: the water was so clean that they could see the seafloor. But the seafloor was not the only thing Cliff and Sealeo could see in that moment.

“Look! A boat!”, Cliff shouted, when he saw a huge boat heading towards Littleroot port, “Maybe we should give them a friendly welcome…”

The trainer looked down at his Pokémon and the two smiled. Sealeo started to run the fastest he could towards the dock.

“Wait for me, Sealeo…”, Cliff said, running after Sealeo.
Old 10-27-2007, 03:27 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Um, Chaos_Dude, Terra is in her room. I don't think that fits, but...

IC: Some guy just walked up beside Terra and asked her to look up Aipom.

"What?! Wha- what are you doing in my room?! How do you know my name? Who are you?!"

She asked random startled questions.

OOC: Dang... that was stupid -_-''

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 10-27-2007, 03:37 PM
iChaos Offline

OOC:Eh, Sorry

IC:

"The names TJ sorry," TJ apologies.

"I saw you with that laptop and I just wanna get some info on some pokemon I hardly know about," TJ explained
Old 10-27-2007, 04:25 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: It's ok.... just really awkward.

IC: Terra just stared at the boy who appeared to be TJ

"Ok... but how in the world didja get into my room?!"

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 10-28-2007, 01:46 AM
iChaos Offline

"Really I don't know," TJ said scratching his head."But anyway please look up Aipom for me, and then Ambipom, and maybe Raichu and Jolteon, or maybe I should shut up now," TJ said embbarssed in front of the girl."I'm sorry I never quiet to now your name could you tell me,"