Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-12-2007, 08:13 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___
Default Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!](RP)

[center]Plot

Pokémon, when the word is uttered several things pop into mind. Some think of the hit anime Television show starring the famous Ash Katchem and his partner Pikachu, others think of the trading card game that most collectors buy into greedily and others think of the video games from the first ever Yellow version to the famous and widely popular Diamond and Pearl version, whatever region or version you love most the games attract quite a bit of attention. People of all ages harbor a love of Pokémon in our world, the fantasized creatures that control fire and water capture the inner child in us all and for some the need to actually touch a real live Pokémon’s fur, feathers or skin gnaws at their insides though the task was seemingly impossible to touch something that had been made up by a mere mortal man. Seemingly.

Truth be told, the famous creator of Pokémon didn’t actually ‘Create’ the Pokémon in his stories, games and cards, he didn’t actually create the regions and he didn’t actually create the gym leaders, professors and famous elite four patrons. He didn’t make up a thing besides the boy called Ash and his adventure. Everything in the show, video game, and cards was based off a real world known to only him, and his captain.

It all started when he was in his glory days, no older then 20, an adventurous lad cruising the sea exploring the world for inspiration and new creatures. He had just left port from Japan, 2 days into the trip. He had gone everywhere, nowhere to go but out into the very open sea, at noon exactly he saw something, mist rising from the sea. He thought it might have been another boat, perhaps a storm. He instructed his captain to go towards it, oblivious to what lay ahead. His cocky manner soon left him as he neared the rising mist. Before him was a water fall, bigger then Niagara falls so high he couldn’t see the bottom before he had a chance to do anything but run for cover they plummeted down and down and down, off the edge of our earth.

After what seemed like hours, but was only 45 minutes, they hit regular water again the boat almost capsized from the impact but teetered back upright. To his astonishment he spotted land and almost passed out. It was too much he had fallen off the edge of his world and now he was in another, and after the 90-degree drop at what was at least 90 miles an hour he was flabbergasted. He managed to inform the captain to move the vessel again and they soon made land a 2 day walk from what we know as Pallet town, where he met Professor Oak, and shared their experience.

The Professor deduced that there must have been some rip in the fabric of time, not one big enough to cause any harm mind you, caused by a legendary Pokémon called Ho-oh flying at a incredibly fast rate. Oak also found that this hole was permanent and that they would all be able to go home. However, the ‘creator’ of Pokémon didn’t sail straight home, but instead explored what the professor called the Kanto Region. He was amazed at the creatures that lived there and the wondrous sites he saw. After 7 months he had managed to see every town and even went to see the Pokémon league and then he was headed for home. That was when he got his idea.

Then over two years later it was a hit, wrote of a boy named Ash with a stubborn Pikachu. It spread like wild fire and after the first season was at its end he ventured back and found there were more regions! And so he managed to elongate Ash’s adventure so that he was to explore three more regions. And that’s when he realized something, after receiving many a fan letter claiming how they wished to be a Pokémon trainer or just travel the regions with their very own Pokémon he got an idea. To send a group of Poke Fanatic’s to the Pokémon world.

And so he sent out information packets to the United States Of America, seeing as most of the letter came from there, explain that to every school that wished to participate one student, preferably the one that loved Pokémon the most (Though it was up to them how to decide), would leave from Texas and land in Hoenn only a fifteen minute walk from Littleroot town. He would have loved to take them to Kanto but Kanto was a 3-month cruise at the shortest from any port in the USA. So Hoenn it was only a 3-day cruise out from Texas. Upon arrival the kids would get to choose not only from all the starter Pokémon in Hoenn, Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh but also a wide verity of other Pokémon! He pondered for a long while about weather to send 10 year olds into a whole different world. But he soon realized that parents wouldn’t sign any form for a child to go to another world, so he settled for 8th graders old enough to handle themselves but still showing, if only a sprinkle, of inner child. And it was settled the packets went out and the forms poured into the school but only one child from each school would go, but since it was all over the country that would give them quite a turn out, if the school complied.
You will start getting your room and/or wandering around the boat, we are still boarding.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:00 PM
iChaos Offline

Default Re: Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!](RP)

TJ looked all around at the dock looking at the ship.The ship was huge but he knew where his room was.TJ walked up the ramps to the ship,as he was walking he turned around and looked back at what he was all leaving.TJ continued face forward and started walking with his backpack in his bag but had left his luaggage with the people.TJ had snicker bars and other chocolate bars in his bag with a pack of juice and an extra T-shirt and pants.As he entered he pulled his key out of his pocket and started searching for his room.He had notice that his room number #33 was right in from of him.TJ had used the key to open the door and saw his beautiful room.

Last edited by iChaos; 10-12-2007 at 10:06 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:59 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

Terra had just boarded the ship to Hoenn. She started walking around the inside completely lost.

Room number 88 right? Yeah. Yeah, that's what it was. That means... I need to go to the second floor.

She wandered around some more, passing many other people, rooms, and such till she found the stairs.

"Man. This is so cool! I can't believe I'm gonna get a real Pokemon!" She whispered to herself. Making her way down the hall, she found her room.

"Kay. We're here." She then pulled her backpack off of one of her shoulders, petted the stuffed wolf poking out of it, and got out the key. Turning in, she went to the large mirror.

"Ugh, looks like I need to fix my eyeliner and repaint my nails...." But first she flopped lazily onto the bed. No parents, no rules, no problems!

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-13-2007, 03:09 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Meagan glanced at the vessel that would take her to the land of her dreams; its smooth creamy white appearance graced her eyes happily. Meagan turned back to her teary eyed mother. “To think,” her mother said, controlling a over emotional sob, “I thought this day was going to be when you went off to college. My little girl is growing up.” Meagan rolled her eyes and her friends Mari, who was bidding her a Farwell, giggled. Meagan gave her mother a hug and turned to Mari. “Megs” Mari said wrapping her arms around her best friend, “Mari, oh I am going to miss you.” She returned the hug and held her friend at arm length. “Promise to call me once you get there?” Mari said hopefully. Meagan nodded. “If I get service in another world I will be sure to call you” Meagan grinned. Mari looked over Meagan and backed away waving. “Get on that hunk of metal before I chain myself to you.” Meagan giggled at Mari and made her way up the ramp waving to her now hysterical mother and her best friend. Oh my gosh…In 3 days I am going to have my own Pokémon! she thought, as she fell into her humorous self and skipped up the ramp, deliberately acting like a little girl.
When Meagan stepped over the threshold she immediately felt a serge of excitement wash over her. Putting her hand into the pocket of her low riders jeans, holes riddling it everywhere, she pulled out a extremely crumpled piece of paper and read her room number ,she stuffed the paper in the giant pocket on the front of her over sized bright red sweatshirt, the words Lifeguard written clearly on it. She made her way up the stares, her hair bouncing at her shoulders. Meagan made her up to her room and opened the door, chucking her backpack onto the bed and stretching out. Megan buried her head in a pillow and let out a loud, high pitch scream. The pillow was meant to muffle it but that didn’t actually happen. It actually made it sound like she was choking on something. But she didn’t care.
Old 10-14-2007, 03:55 AM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

"Behave okay, and remember not tosink down to AP's level."

"Got it," Rebekah said to her mom as she glanced at her friend who was a standing just a few feet away. He was bouncing up and down from exitement, that or he forgot to go to the bathroom. Rebekah knew that he was probably getting the same speech and all. At least this way he can enjoy his obsession and get some fresh air.

"Just... Be careful okay?"

Rebekah looked up at her mom, "Okay." She smiled and gave her one last hug, trying to hold back tears. "I hope they have some way of sending letters or something, I'm gonna miss you both." Rebekah gave her dad a hug as well.

He looked down at her. "You know you can still change your mind." He grinned as he said it so she'd know he was joking.

Rebekah grinned back. "As much as I'll miss you, ya know I wouldn't miss it."

"Well ya better get going before they leave you here."

"Okay." She gave them one last hug. "I love you guys so much."

Rebekah walked onto the ship with AP following behind her. They both looked back and waved as the ship pulled out.

"We'll miss you!"

"Tell my sisters I'm having fun without them!" They continued to wave until they had dissapeared on the horizon.

"So ya got a map of this thing?" AP looked at her hopefully.

"Yeah," She said spreading it out. "Our rooms are across from each other on the upper deck. The galley, that's the kitchen, is off limits of course, but's it near the center of the ship. The dining room is right off of that. The-"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Let's see, there's one just around the coner from our cabins, there's one near the dining hall, there's one just down the stairs here and to the left, there's-"

"Ok, thanks, be right back!" AP sped down the stairs and out of sight.

Well I guess that answers my question, Bekah thought. He did just forget to go to the bathroom.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:54 AM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

After two long days walking through the region of Hoenn, from Mauville City, a boy and his Pokémon finally arrived at the town of Littleroot.

“I should have bought that damn bicycle!”, he said, while falling in the ground, tired.

The boy’s name was Clifford Cleveland, a 15 year-old guy, which ‘arrived’ at the region of Hoenn 4 years ago.

“Sealeo…”, the seal Pokémon cried, out falling in the ground, at the same time, his trainer did.

Back when, Cliff arrived at Hoenn, he didn’t know anything about the region, nor about the creatures that lived there. So, when he began to realize that he was in the Pokémon world he started to interact with the marvelous creatures and a rapidly made a good friend of yours: a Spheal, which evolved into his wonderful Sealeo.

“Hopefully, I’m not alone!”, Cliff said, smiling happily, “I have my precious and favorite Pokémon…”, he patted Sealeo’s head, and the Pokémon smiled, “And this Egg, that sonly will hatch, into a…”, Cliff hesitated for an instant – he didn’t knew what kind of Pokémon would hatch from that egg, “ Into some Pokémon!”

Sealeo and Cliff laughed at the boy’s speech. They were definitely the best friends in the world.

“Seal…Leo?”, the Pokémon asked something.

Cliff looked at Littleroot Town, for a moment and smiled at the Pokémon.

“Yes!”, he said, grabbing the egg, and lifting up from the ground, “We’re heading to Littleroot, right now!”
Old 10-14-2007, 10:03 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

It had been about a year since Alex came to Hoenn, his main place and home was Johto, until he conquered that region, earning himself all the badges and winning the Johto league championships back there.

Today he was headed for Littleroot, and was coming there by the skies, on his Pidgeot ofcourse.

"Well I must say it's a great day today, not overcast or anything, keep it up Pidgeot you doing great." Alex said, looking over the towns he was passing.

He then saw a small town come into range, it was certainly Littleroot and Alex saw a perfect spot for landing.

"Pidgeot, land over by that small field, next to that town, which should be Littleroot."

The large bird nodded and flew over Littleroot, and into the small field. Alex smiled and patted his Pidgeot.

"Great fly today, you did great Pidgeot. Now take a rest." He said with delight, as he returned Pidgeot back to her Pokeball.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-14-2007, 05:57 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

The breeze felt nice on my face as I walked down the dirt path that ran along the ocean. I felt a bit of scratching on my shoulder and turned and found my yellow Charmander looking out to the sea. She was very curious about our task and who would be coming.

"Oh settle down there, we need to get to Professor Rowan's lab first before we meet anyone remember?" I said encouragingly. "You'll meet some new friends soon enough."

The Charmander smiled happily. We hadn't been trainers for very long ourselves, but I was a pretty solid combatant along with a Co-ordinator. On top of that I could also pass off as a Breeder, but only a few hatched eggs would make the cut, at least in my opinion.

"By the way Ashe, hows the egg doing?"

Ashe stuck her head in my bag with her tail waving about in the air until she brought her head back out and gave me a thumbs up. I was pleased. It would hatched soon, no doubt, but still, I couldn't rush it.

OOC: Yeah its short, but I got nothing else to do right now.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:36 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

“Ohhh well...”, Cliff whispered, “I think this is closed…”

The Pokémon and the trainer were standing right in front of a building that had a sign, with a horrible calligraphy, saying: “Pokémon Research Lab – Region of Hoenn”. They took some long time to comprehend what was the meaning of that horrible letters, but finally they realised by the look of the building, that it was a Pokémon Lab.
After some time, spent on trying to understand the sign, they knocked the door, and waited for a response. Nobody answered and as so they knocked again, and again, and again, and… They became to feel a little frustrated.

“Such a big Lab, such an important place, and nobody answers the door?”, Cliff asked to himself, knocking the door, one last time.

While they waited for an answer, a big bird crossed the sky. Cliff and Sealeo looked above to see a marvellous Pidgeot carrying a trainer, who seemed to be giving some instructions.

“First time, I see such a big Pokémon carrying such a little trainer!”, he commented, looking at the door and putting up a frown, “Let’s go, Sealeo, there’s nobody here…”

Cliff turned around and sighed.

“Seal…Leo, Sealeo!”, the Pokémon cried, clapping his fins frenetically.

“Do you think so?”, the boy asked, looking at the place where the huge bird arrived, “Well, if you never try then you’ll never know!”

The Pokemon clapped his fins again, while his trainer started to walk towards the ‘landing area’.
Old 10-14-2007, 06:59 PM
iChaos Offline

The Pokemon clapped his fins again, while his trainer started to walk towards the ‘landing area’.[/QUOTE]
TJ looked around at his room he was very delighted by the room. TJ was very hungry and rembered his food inside his backpack.He took it out and began munching down on the candy bar. TJ was wondering about his Aipom starter he was going to get very excitedley he turned his TV on in his room which began showing the news. TJ would of turned it to some scary movie but instead he turned it to the new series of Pokemon,Pokemon Diamond & Pearl. He began to like it and began to make himself comfortable.

Last edited by iChaos; 10-14-2007 at 07:09 PM.
Old 10-14-2007, 11:12 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

"Oh... my... this is... so awesome!"

That was all Yuuna could say before her mouth hung open, her blue eyes starring at the giant vessel infront of her. After a few seconds of starring at the white object, she glanced at a small paper on her hand, walking until she made it to what seemed to be the entrance to the first floor cabins.

"Wait... if mine's number fifty-two... and the first floor cabins are one to fifty... mine would be in the-"

She didn't even finish before running around the entire area, eventually finding the stairs. Faster than a cheetah, she ran up said stairs, and stopped right infront of:

"Cabin number fifty-two! In other words, my own personal room! Kietsu! Kietsu!"

She began jumping up and down, clapping her hands happily without a care of anyone that would look. Few seconds later, she pushed a small key into the keyhole, turning it once. And with a click, and a slight push, it opened. She walked over to the bed and sat down her yellow backpack, taking a deep breath as she threw herself on the bed.

"And... in three days... just three days... I'll finally have a Pokemo-"

She paused and laughed a little, covering her mouth as she stood. She walked over to the door and closed it before once again throwing herself on the bed.

"I mean... I'll finally have a Pokermen! Woo! Who knows... maybe a Cyndaquil... or... or a Totodile! As long as it isn't a Chikorita, I'm good!"

She stuck her tongue out and rolled over, starring at her backpack with saddened eyes. She sat up and opened it, taking out a small photo, frame and everything. She sat it down on the bedside table, starring at it before throwing her head on the pillow.

"Hakubo... hakufu... I'll miss you too..."

She smiled lightly and turned her head as to not see the picture of her aunt and uncle. She smiled and closed her eyes before yawning lightly and rubbing her head on the pillow.

"So comfy... a nap wouldn't hurt... I mean... we got three days... right? So..."

She closed her eyes, but she just couldn't sleep. She was somewhat sleepy, true. But...

"Too excited! This is just too awesome! Woo-hoo! Just three more days! Three! More! Days!"

She let out an incredibly loud yell of happiness and began jumping up and down on the bed.

((Well, Yuuna IS Japanese, so she will be saying Japanese words every once in a while, and I'm here to translatate. So, without further ado:

Kietsu: Joy
Hakubo: Auntie
Hakufu: Uncle))

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

OOC: Oi, anyone else gonna post? >> This RP shall NOT die. Now, post you lazy scu-I mean, friends. X3

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-17-2007, 07:49 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Gaby, in the rare times it is acceptable to double post, it
is still very much frowned upon.

*Frown*

Seriously though, if the boat people don't post, any trainer
post will be completely irrelevnant.
Get krack-a-lackin, Gaby has.
Old 10-18-2007, 12:44 AM
bekah_the_pikachu Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via MSN to bekah_the_pikachu

XD Sorry I found that funny :P

IC:
When A.P. finally came back up the stairs his ankles were wet.

“Should I ask?” Rebekah said looking at his feet.

“I had trouble flushing the toilet.” Before Rebekah could answer he quickly added, “And it wasn’t that either! You have to pump it about 4 times, open the valve, flush it, and then close the valve.”

“And what did you do?”

“I forgot to close the valve, so water came up out of the toilet”

Kijara couldn’t help but laugh. “Figures, you’d be the one to do it too.”

“So would he!” He answered back.

“True. Now come on, let’s go find our cabins. Yours is right across from mine.” They walked through the halls until the found their numbers and entered their separate rooms. Rebekah threw her backpack on the floor and flopped onto the bed. “I still can’t believe this. I’m going on the adventure of my life! No cars to drive us there, only our own feet. A group of good friends, a couple of enemies, and a journey across a continent. What more could ya ask for?”
Old 10-18-2007, 12:48 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

OOC: Kayz, kays.

IC:

Terra had been staring at the ceiling for a while. Not sure of what to do, and not wanting to do anything really.

She just couldn't wait. A chance to get her very own Pokemon in real life. The thought was sweet as honey to her ears.

But irratated as she was by her fading nailpolish, she grabbed a flask of the purple stuff, and began to fix them. All the while thinking about her new life.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?