Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-14-2007, 07:34 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx
Default Re: [RP]Elemental Freaks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedros View Post
OOC: What proof could you possibly have?

IC: Waverly entered the classroom inconspiculously, with few
peoplw noticing her walk in. She placed her late slip on the teacher's
desk and took her seat. Shortly after she got all of her books in
order, the bell rang, marking the near end of the day.

She grinned slightly at the situation, collected her things and exited
the classroom.
OOC: Easy. Brisk's name was on the pen.
Luna jumped into the air and punched into the air.

"Yes!"Luna said happily."Ďt's the end of the day!"

Everyone ran out the classroom, and Luna ran home.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-14-2007, 07:59 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Alex began to get angry again, he was building up rage inside which he couldn't control.

"What the ****! I never did it, you stupid goon, if I could I'd rip your head off!" Alex panted for breath and realised he would be in even more trouble.

Alex kicked his desk and walked out of the classroom, furious about what had happened.

Formerly known as huncrew
Old 10-14-2007, 08:33 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

When Lunarie got into her house, blood was splattered all over the floor. A note was on the front door-
"Come to the 130 Ely Street lane

~your future"

Luna knew where that was. Only 2 streets away from her home. Luna grabbed her bike and rode there.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 10-14-2007, 09:17 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to HorrorScope Send a message via MSN to HorrorScope Send a message via Yahoo to HorrorScope

Alex couldn't stop raging around the place, he eventually got home and threw his bag onto the floor and walking into the kitchen, before stopping.

"What was that on that front door?" He said, walking back to it and opening the door.

There was a note, and a lot of blood around, the note read;

"Come to the 130 Ely Street lane

~your future"

Alex thought about it, and eventually remember where it was. Still being angry he thrust his bike out of the garden and began riding to the adress on the note.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:21 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Luna reached the distant area by the footpath. Luna had just learnt a shortcut. Luna then saw Alex riding up. Luna waved, smiling. As he finally reached the area, Luna said something to him.

"So you got the note too, eh?"She said calmly.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:26 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Alex came along and skidded towards Luna on his bike.

"Yeah, I got the note too, but im not sure what it's about.." He said, keeping the note crumpled up in his pocket.

He looked up at the place, and looked back at Luna.

"Do you think we should go in?"

Old 10-14-2007, 09:28 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Luna nodded.

"Yeah." She said. "I've been here before. It's some kind of building."

Old 10-14-2007, 09:34 AM
HorrorScope Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Alex leant his bike against the small wall surrounding the strange place.

"I guess I should knock..." He said, whilst lifting the bronze knocker and banging it against the door.

It took a little while for a response, but the door seemed to open by itself, making a large creaking sound.

Alex walked in, and shouted through the place.

"Hello?, anybody here?"

There seemed to be no answer so Alex waited for Luna.

Old 10-14-2007, 09:40 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Luna walked in too, and fourteen tanks were in there. Orange fluids were in the fourteen tanks.

Last edited by Realityxxx; 10-14-2007 at 10:02 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 02:18 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

When Alex went into his flying rage, Ivy immediately ran out of the classroom, down to hall to her locker. Twisting the combination she got out her backpack stuffed all her books in and ran out the door and walked home. When she got home there was a note on her front step. Ivy opened it and raised an eyebrow at the note. “Hmmm” she murmured, stuffing the paper into her backpack. She ran inside, no one was home silence suffocated the room. “Mom?” Ivy yelled “Dad? Anyone? That’s odd, Mom should be home for work and I thought Eric was sick…” Ivy shrugged, her family had a habit of taking off randomly, maybe the note was from her mom and dad planning to scare her or something.
Ivy went into her room and changed, neglecting to go into any other rooms, but a strange smell filled the air. Almost like blood. When Ivy emerged she was wearing a jean mini skirt and a pink camisole, as she walked down stairs her green markings were exposed. She quickly grabbed her older brothers sweatshirt and pulled it over her. Then she stuffed a bag of chips and a bottle of Gatorade into her bag and went outside. Locking the door behind her and grabbing her bike. It felt good to be out of her sweaty shorts, but now she wished she had pulled on shorts, she wanted to go back in and change but she had left her key inside and figured that her mom would have a key. As Ivy rode she looked for Trent across the street, he wasn’t home. Ivy frowned, she had wanted him to come with her, so he could pedal the bike and she would sit on the handlebars and be his eyes. She shrugged again and rode on slowly. What was the hurry?
Old 10-14-2007, 04:55 PM
Anala Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Anala

'Thank gosh,' Terra thought happily, thankful for the bell to have rang. She leaped out of her chair, grabbed her backpack, and galloped out of the classroom door (But not without a quick dirty glance at Mrs. Grobe.)
Her mind was focused on getting home as quickly as possible, to find out what was worrying her parents so much. For some reason, Terra felt sorry for the people who had to spend time in detention, although some of them deserved it. Predicting that some of them wouldn't even go, the feeling of sympathy quickly disappeared.
Rushing the books she needed out of her locker, Terra stuffed the things into her poor backpack, suprised that it didn't burst from all the stuff.
No matter what she had to do, Terra was determined to get home as soon as possible.

Banette
Done!
Done!
Level 100: 539
Soul Silver FC: 4039 8412 2704
Old 10-14-2007, 05:25 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

OOC:// KittenGirl, you can't use your powers like THAT! Please don't do that again. Geez guys, I control when the bell rings not you guys! So, That didn't happen I'm sorry KittenGirl I control when the bell rang, so those last few post didn't happen! Brisk doesn't write hihs name on the pen for cerrtin reason like that!

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 10-14-2007, 05:35 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

OOC;// We are starting from my last post, KittenGirl your not in charge of this roleplay don't act like it! If this happens again I'm afraid I'm going to have to kick you out this roleplay!

"Yea right Luna, don't lie on me!" Brisk spoke with a calm voice.
Mrs.Glore sighed, as this lesson wasn't over yet, though the bell was almost going to ring.

" Luna go to the office now!" Mrs.Glore shouted, looking around the class room. At that moment the bell rang, saving Luna from her torture.

OOC;// Okay, you guys can't go IN the house because you don't know what it looks like that is my job to do it! So please don't do that anymore!

IC;//
Brisk walked home to discover gore on the floor, splatted with paper. Picking up the note, not bothering to read it, and threw it away. He knew what it said, he saw them put it there. Walking down into a dark alley, Brisk arrived at 130 Elly Street Lane. He seemed like the first to be here, cautionly he open the door. In their stood, a regular home. A table in a dining room, there was a kitchen, and a basement.

" Welcome, come in" A eerie voice cooned, Brisk obeying the order walking over to the kitchen. Staring at the tall man, broad shoulders, he was a butterball with road shoulders. Brisk lying his hands on the table stared at him.

" What do you want" Brisk mumbled, his breathe as cold as a morning in December.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 10-14-2007, 06:43 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: Time to go home lawl
Levy heard the bell ring and slowly got himself up. He was recently transfered to public school from being home-schooled. As he walked from his seat to the door, his face was completely red. He wasn't really a people person and being around all these people just made him even more nervous. When Levy pased by his teacher, he slowly waved and found himself slowly walking outside of the classroom and heading home.

OOC:This post is super short since I don't really know where I' at in the RP lol
Old 10-14-2007, 07:11 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

OOC: Confused, should I just repost mine since I never entered that house or should i create a new one >.>