Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-11-2007, 12:37 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Final Frontier: Rise of Darkness(SU) Fan-RP!!! Sign-ups Still open!!!

Okay guys, this is completely made up. I may have taken some aspecs from other series but oh well. When I grow up, I wanna make this into a video game, so I wanna see how it goes now. I'm a kid, so bear with me, 'Kay?

~Plot~
Prolouge
Peace was everywhere, the skies were bright, the sun always shined. An Ancient Prophecy depicted great sorrow, and Darkness. It also said that this darkness was to be foiled by Light. Now, the Shadow King, a creature beyond imagine, has risen in power, and has waged war against the world. He has created creatures fulled by the Darkness, unimaginable, nightmares The war lasted for decades. It seemed that the humans were losing, and all hope was lost, the Light never came......until now.......

Present Time
The Darkness surrounded everything. Black creatures roamed the lands. The Shadow King has won, so it seems. People look up, hoping that Light shall someday shine through the Shadows. Though with all of this, The Shadow King is not done yet. He has waited till he had a full arsenal before he took it on. His final step of operations, The Final Frontier! The Final Frontier, the Promised Land, a place where all magic comes from. And it is also, where lies, The Sword of Light. It is what stands between him, and victory, for with the Sword of Light, the world will be saved. The Shadow Kings goal is to destroy The Sword, and make The Frontier his main Kingdom.
5 beings, little do they know they have the ability to prevent such a happening. These beings, in particluar, posses the power needed to remove the Darkness, and stop the evil that is the Shadow King. With the help of the 5 elements, and the Beasts at they're side These people must find each other, and join forces, harness the power within, and stop the Shadow King, once and for all!!! The race for the sword has begun, will the Shadow King have his way, or will The Light prevail?

~What are the Beasts?~
The Beasts(The best name i could come up with), are creatures that are created from the Spirits of the Elements. They come in all shapes and sizes, all forms and abilities. The Beasts have a Hidden Power, 5 of them with one of the Elements, the rest...with powers unique to themselves. They roam the land like wild beings, with they're own communities, and co-exist with humans. Unlike the Shadows, they are peacful, and have more controlled actions in comparison to the Shadows. The 5 Chosen Beasts, have powers beyond the regular, such as Fire, Water, and Earth. The Beasts are born from eggs, and where they come from, know body knows.
---------------------------------------------
Hopefully thats a good explanation!

Sorry it's so short..........

~Sign-Ups~
Name: Your name, not the Beast's name.
Appearence:
Personality:
Allighnment:
History:
Element:(Heroes only)
Partner Name:(optional)
Previous Experience in Role-Play?:

Beast Partner Sign-up(Optional)
Name:
Personality:
Elements:(Heroes only)
Ability:(Non-Heroes)
Moves: List the attacks your partner has. 5 maximum

~Rules~
Please Abide all PE2K Forum Rules
MUST BE COMMITED TO RP. At least once or twice a week post.
No God-Modding
No Bunnying unless permission is given
No over the top moves for your Partner, or you.
Your partner must relate to your chosen Element

~Members/Elements~
~Good Guys~
Fire Hero: Deon Aka Dottio716, Partner: Blaze
Water Hero:KFT~Reserved~
Earth Hero: ryoshin~Reserved~
Wind Hero:Gaby aka Ui-Chan, Partner: Slyph
Leaf Hero:Xlugon Pyro~Reserved~

~Bad Guys~
Evil 1:
Evil 2:
Evil 3:
Evil 4:

~Other~
Others are just OTHER People That wanna join, but the other positions are taken. Sign-ups are the same.
Members
1:Neo_Shadow_Guardian aka Shayden Kinkaru, Partner:Hayden

~Done!~

PLz lemme Know If anything needs to be added.
I hope a good number of people Join.

I'll make my sign-up later, I gotta go. REMEMBER!! I called FIRE!!

Last edited by dottio716; 10-12-2007 at 12:03 PM.
Old 10-11-2007, 12:47 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro
Default Re: Final Frontier: Rise of Darkness(SU) Fan-RP!!!

Reserving leaf. This might be interesting. Could use plot enhancement.
Old 10-11-2007, 01:52 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Agreeing with Xlugon, very interesting indeed. Reserve me Wind, si? *ish suddenly addicted to wind stuff* X3

*skitters off to do SU*

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 10-11-2007, 01:53 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

dibs on water! Please?

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-11-2007, 02:25 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Cool~ You guys are reserved! By the way. If anyone could Help with the plot, I would be very gratefull. This could do well as a video game, couldn't it?

I gotta make my sign-up later......Bedtime.....I'll try and start tommorow morning.
Old 10-11-2007, 03:31 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Woo! Well, here's my SU:

//Humenz SU//

//Name//
Tsukinori, Uindo (Tsuki: Moon, Nori (Minori): Harvest. Uindo: Wind.) (Nicknamed Ui-Chan.)
//Age//(You forgot this, so I decided to add it just in case. =P)
//Gender//
Female
//Appearence//
Uindo.
Uindo stands short for her age, only being 4 feet and three inches tall. Her skin is quite pale, but not so much as to be considered "Snow White". Hope you got the joke there. Anyways, her hair is coal black, and in said hair, on the right side, is a blood red bow, which she rarely takes off, even to sleep. Her eyes are a pale brown, which rarely show emotion, or anything of the sort. They're just two blank spheres that could stare into your soul. Her usual manner of dress is a blood red kimono, with a large, coal black bow to keep the kimono tied down. She usually wears sandals that cover all but her feet, and is rarely seen wearing anything else. Lastly, on her back is usually a pure white plush rabbit, which always has its hand crossed over her neck, which makes it look like a backpack. She's never seen without it, and some say she even speaks to it when alone, though this is a lie. She has many scars on her back, which cover almost of it. They were most likely made from a whip or something similar.
//Personality//
Uindo has witnessed a bit too many things in her childhood, and this has driven her to become the girl she is today. She's extremely quiet, her voice, which is very beautiful, being rarely heard. She only cares for herself, and would much rather have others solve their own problems, like she has. She's an almost emotionless vessel. She's never sad. She's never happy. She's never nothing. She just looks at you with that cold stare of hers. The only emotion you could say she feels, would be shyness. She doesn't really like talking to new people, and tends to stay a small distance away from them. When she's angry, something she rarely is, she doesn't hesitate to kick or punch. She'll even insult if she's really mad. But, she'll ask for forgiveness, at least 40% of the time. She only has one fear, and that's dark places with no one she knows around. She has such an extreme fear of these places, she even breaks out in screams of terror if left too long in that place. That's the only thing that makes her scream. Nothing else. And ever since her seventh birthday, she hasn't shed a single tear. Not a one. She's completely dried up of those, and even seeing a comrade die wouldn't make her shed a tear. Or maybe it would. It all depends on how she sees you. A tool, a comrade, a friend. It all depends.
//Alignment//
Good. I'M A GOODIE-TWO-SHOES! >=O
//History//
Uindo was born to a very poor family. Her mother, although she cared for her deeply, was a huge druggie. And her father was an over-abusive person. Every day, it was rare for her not to be hit every day from her father, while her mother simply watched in tears. And every day, at eight, she would sit in the corner of her room, crying her eyes out. It all went on like this for three years straight. All the way until her seventh birthday. That was the day everything changed.

The day the Tsukinori family was lessened by two people.

Uindo had caught her father, beating her mother mercylessly with a wooden stick. She kept starring at it, the scene, her eyes widened with total terror. She gripped her plush rabbit's hand as tightly as she could, and almost without knowing it, she let out a loud yell of fear. Her father saw this, and glared before letting go of his dying wife. He began walking towards her terrorized daughter, holding the stick as tightly as he could in his hand. So tightly, his hand was bleeding lightly. This would have been Uindo's last moments on earth. She would finally be free. That was the last time she smiled. Just like that...

Boom.

The lights went out, the wind went totally insane, and a huge explosion was heard. Then, it was all silent. The lights came back no more than five seconds later, and there, in the middle of a large crater, was Uindo, still holding her rabbit's hand without a single scratch. Her house, and a few three feet surrounding it, was completely gone. Nothing was there but a large crater. The wind blew almost like a hurricane that night. No one knew even a single explanation of this, and it has never happened since. She moved with her rich uncle and aunt, who care for her like a daughter. These are the only two people Uindo has shown any emotion to. Love. To others, she could care less if they died right infront of her eyes. And even at her current age of sixteen, she still carries that old rabbit around. Almost like a reminder of that night. To remember never to trust people so well again.
//Element//
Wind. <3
//Partner Name//
Sylph (Sylph: Wind.) (I'm guessing the partner = the beastie. If not, tell me and I'll change this. ^^)
//Previous Experience in Role-Play?//
Like, an RP sample? x-x If so, tell me and I'll make/get one.

////

//Beastie SU//

//Name//
Sylph (Sylph: Wind.)
//Gender//
Female.
//Appearence//
Sylph.
Sylph is no bigger than the size of Uindo's hand. However, she's no pushover, despite her size. She has slightly tanned skin. Not too much, but it could be considered tanned. Her hair is a light green color, with a small, green bow on her head. Her ears are similar to elf ears, hence they're pointy and such. She has four wings on her back, two large, upper ones, and two smaller, lower ones. Despite they being as small as they are, she could produce a gust-storm with these. She usually wears a forest green dress, which doesn't go past her thighs, though they are very tight, as to prvent any "purvs" from looking. She usually wears a pair of green boots, the same shade as her dress, with slight fur on the top of it. She usually carries a black sword, with a large red bead on the handle. It has various extensions, which seem to de-attach to add a variety of weapons to her arsenal. Since little Sylph is lazy, she tends to usually sit on a small nest with wings on the bottom. Yes. She's that lazy.
//Personality//
Sylph is a very happy-go-lucky and carefree beast. She tends to be very helpful, though being slightly weak prevents her from doing labor that involves her hands. Her sweet smile is almost untouchable. She usually has it out in the open, rarely ever taking it off. She is compassionate, but sometimes a bit too much. Because of this, she sometimes ends up doing favors for the wrong crowd. Like Uindo, she gets somewhat shy around new people, though she can still speak to them. Her temper is very short, unluckily, and when it goes "boom", it really does go "boom". She tends to flap a huge wind storm, usually turning over trees and such. Because of this, whenever she's mad, she quickly flies up as high as she can, so she can avoid knocking over something and killing someone. She's extremely lazy, and rarely ever does she do things herself, other than favors of course. Because of this, she tends to let her nest carry her around.
//Element//
Wind. Again, <3
//Moves//
//Name//
Teikatsu Thrust
//Description//
Sylph slashes her blade while flapping her wings, letting out a small cyclone of energy at the enemy, which slices like a small dagger.

//Name//
Harike-n Blade
//Description//
The air suddenly begins slashing away at the enemy, and ends in Sylph slashing three times at the enemy.

//Name//
Kuuki Spiral
//Description//
A cyclone of green air blasts upwards, sending the enemy into a spiral.

//Name//
Sonic Boom
//Description//
This leaves Sylph unconscious for the next twenty-four hours after use, so it's only used in extreme situations. She focuses all her enery to one single spot, and flaps her wings as hard as she can, putting all her energy into it. In seconds, the center of the area she focused on lets out an explosion of wind and energy, leaving a large crater in it's wake.

//Name//
Guardian Kaze
//Description//
Sylph surrounds herself in a small ball of wind, repelling most attacks towards her. She automatically uses this after using her Sonic Boom attack, to protect herself from any danger and keeping it on for the 24 hour period.

Hope I did it all right. =D

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 10-11-2007 at 03:39 AM.
Old 10-11-2007, 11:13 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Deon Takashin

Appearence: He is African American. He has an Afro seemingly too large for his head, and a black headband around it. He wears a black jacket with white lining and cuffs, His pants are black aswell.

Personality: Deon is a very nice person, but get's very serious when he has too...most of the time. He's always a person you can rely on, and knows what's right. He also know when a friend is in need.

Allighnment:Good

History: Deon had a bad childhood growing up. When he was little, his home was seiged and taken over by the Darkness. In the process, his parents tried to protect they're home, and ened up getting killed. He watched the sad seen, horrified, and managed to escape. Because he had no place to go, he was forced to live on the streets, thus giving him his abilities of knowing every secret of the city. He made friends with other homeless children and adults. When he was 14 years old, he discovered his ability to manipulate fire, and was praised by citizens for being the only person in the city to fight off the Darkness. But on his Birthday, he left the city, because he was one of the people that belived that the Light would one day come, and put an end to the Shadow King. He ventured to go and hopefully find it one day.

Element: Fire

Partner Name: Blaze

Previous Experience in Role-Play?:Yes

Name:Blaze

Appearence: Take a rabbit, make its ears short so they dont fall over, color him red, remove the buck teeth, and give him a long tail instead of a busy one, and thats basicly it. He doesnt hop either, he walks, on his hind legs, oh and make his feet short too. He has control of every piece of fur on his body. He has big eyes too.

Personality: He's much more serious than D in almost every was possible. He tries to find a flaw in everything, hoping such a weakness will defeat them. He's always ready to jump into action. He has virtues, but sometimes forgets them to complete the mission or whatever task needs to be done.

Elements: Fire

Moves:
Flame Wheel: Rubs his fur, combusting himself, and charges into the enemy.

Flamethrower: Just as it says, spits a steam of fire.

Fire Swipe: He flares up a paw, and punches or slashes the enemy.

Volcanic Ash: Blows an smokey ash, blinding the enemy

Wrath of Vulcan: Blaze's most powerful attack. His eyes glow a firery red, and unleashes a fury of flames in a 200ft. radius. It drains him out, and he ussually collapses after use. It only hurts enemies, not allies.

By the way, gaby? Your in. I also added more to the story.

Last edited by dottio716; 10-11-2007 at 08:43 PM.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:40 AM
Neo_Shadow_Guardian Offline
Amateur Trainer

Default Re: Final Frontier: Rise of Darkness(SU) Fan-RP!!! Sign-ups Still open!!!

Name:
Shayden Kinkaru

Appearence:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...girlindark.jpg

Personality:
Shayden doesn't like to choose sides in any matter. She is very intelligent, and she can think well on her feet. She can calm down the most angry person, and she can make the most calm person angry.

Allighnment:
Neutral

History:
Shayden grew up homeless and orphaned. Since she was very young, she learned how to defend herself in hand-to-hand combat against other people. She never wanted to provoke herself to being evil, but she never wanted to be forced into being perfect.

When Shayden was 10, she learned how to shoot a bow-and-arrow. She, now, can shoot any object from up to 100 feet away from her.

When Shayden was 12, she finally learned how to weild swords. At first, she had a lot of trouble due to the fact that she taught herself. When she learned how to weild a sword with her right hand, she started on her left hand. It took many months before she could double weild.

When she was 13, she found an egg somewhere in a forest. It took two weeks for the egg to hatch, and that's how she met Hayden. Since then, they've been friends and traveled together.

Partner Name:
Hayden

Yes

Name:
Hayden

Appearence:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...res/gecko2.jpg but instead of Orange, it is green; and instead of white, it is black

Personality:
Hayden can be a pain in the butt. He is very competitive, and loves to fight. He has temper issues, but Shayden can usually keep him in check.

Ability:
Hayden can lock-on targets and use

Moves:
Nature's Grasp: Vines come up from the ground and enstrange the victim. 20% Power
Nature Ball: A glowing green ball forms in Hayden's hand and he throws it at the victim. 5% Power
Earth Shaking: Hayden hits the ground and starts a very small earthquake. 10% Power
Nature Spell-bind: A ring of light engulfs the victim, and the victim loses much of his strengh. 65% Power

I hope that's enough. If any more is needed, just say so, and I'll add more. IF you want me to change the Alignment, I'll do so.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:17 AM
ryoshin Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to ryoshin
Default Re: Final Frontier: Rise of Darkness(SU) Fan-RP!!! Sign-ups Still open!!!

Can you reserve earth element for me?

Guess no one really wants it
Old 10-12-2007, 11:57 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

yes I can, your set.
Old 10-12-2007, 11:59 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo_Shadow_Guardian View Post
Name:
Shayden Kinkaru

Appearence:
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x...girlindark.jpg

Personality:
Shayden doesn't like to choose sides in any matter. She is very intelligent, and she can think well on her feet. She can calm down the most angry person, and she can make the most calm person angry.

Allighnment:
Neutral

History:
Shayden grew up homeless and orphaned. Since she was very young, she learned how to defend herself in hand-to-hand combat against other people. She never wanted to provoke herself to being evil, but she never wanted to be forced into being perfect.

When Shayden was 10, she learned how to shoot a bow-and-arrow. She, now, can shoot any object from up to 100 feet away from her.

When Shayden was 12, she finally learned how to weild swords. At first, she had a lot of trouble due to the fact that she taught herself. When she learned how to weild a sword with her right hand, she started on her left hand. It took many months before she could double weild.

When she was 13, she found an egg somewhere in a forest. It took two weeks for the egg to hatch, and that's how she met Hayden. Since then, they've been friends and traveled together.

Partner Name:
Hayden

Yes

Name:
Hayden

Appearence:
http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...res/gecko2.jpg but instead of Orange, it is green; and instead of white, it is black

Personality:
Hayden can be a pain in the butt. He is very competitive, and loves to fight. He has temper issues, but Shayden can usually keep him in check.

Ability:
Hayden can lock-on targets and use

Moves:
Nature's Grasp: Vines come up from the ground and enstrange the victim. 20% Power
Nature Ball: A glowing green ball forms in Hayden's hand and he throws it at the victim. 5% Power
Earth Shaking: Hayden hits the ground and starts a very small earthquake. 10% Power
Nature Spell-bind: A ring of light engulfs the victim, and the victim loses much of his strengh. 65% Power

I hope that's enough. If any more is needed, just say so, and I'll add more. IF you want me to change the Alignment, I'll do so.
Your good I guess
Old 10-12-2007, 03:41 PM
WorkThoseStripes Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Reserve me please :] I will get to finishing my sign up soon!
Umbreon
Done @ 1380
Old 10-12-2007, 08:11 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorkThoseStripes View Post
Reserve me please :] I will get to finishing my sign up soon!
sure, your reserved!! Also, we need some villians you guys.

I also made the Discussion Board. And I'll give saturday to see if any villians sign-up and for others to complete reservations. If not, then I'll wait till monday.

Last edited by dottio716; 10-12-2007 at 09:39 PM.
Old 10-15-2007, 08:54 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

*Sigh* this isnt working out the way I hoped....

I might just turn it into a Fan-Fiction, then take it from there.

These guys havn't finished they're sign-ups. There arent any villians, and besides, a bunch of these people probably aren't commited to it anyway.
Old 10-15-2007, 09:18 PM
Psychic Oats Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Psychic Oats

Hey, Dottio. Well, I'd be willing to join as a bad guy, but I need to know something first. Can bad guys have powers, too? I know they can't have those elements, but can they at least have a special power of some sort?