Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: Games » Other Pokemon Games

Other Pokemon Games Discuss all Pokemon spin-off games here, including Pokemon Ranger, Mystery Dungeon, Pinball, Colosseum, XD, Stadium, Snap, Super Smash Bros., Hey You Pikachu!, Battle Revolution and PokePark Wii.

Old 10-13-2007, 03:23 AM
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to aztec005
Default Re: Sonic In Brawl!

well to me griffth is trying to imitate drummonds voice and not only is it horrible but yea he lacks emotion and yea sonics movesets do look awesome
Old 10-13-2007, 04:24 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

also this is cool
at the end of the video you see sonic turns into super sonic witch gives me the idea of his final smash being super sonic!

Old 10-13-2007, 04:33 AM
Light Manaphy Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Silver View Post
also this is cool
at the end of the video you see sonic turns into super sonic witch gives me the idea of his final smash being super sonic!
It is his Final Smash. It's something to do with Super Sonic.

:~Paired with DarkSalamence~: :~Big Brother of: KFC and stardyab~: :VPP Status:
Old 10-13-2007, 04:40 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

well i new that i was just saying it hasn't been confirmed yet
(i no ALOT about smash bros Trust me)

Old 10-13-2007, 05:16 AM
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer

well its a no brainer that super sonic is the final smash attack, odds are hes gonna just blast into ppl relly fast in a golden light or somthing
Old 10-13-2007, 05:22 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

or it might be like pikachus were you get to stay like it for a while aqnd when he touches someone they get hurt cuz he dash's fast

Old 10-13-2007, 11:20 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by aztec005 View Post
ok yea you do have the right to post your opinion about the voice acting, but a lot of fans out there can listien to the voice acting between ryan and jason and tell which one is better.
and most of them want ryan drummond back or at leas have jallel white to do it rather than griffth, and also good va can help make the story more enjoyable. i dont know this is of course my opinion and i have much a right to post it as you do
Completely understandable. I'm pretty much the only one on the face of the earth who really doesn't care who voices who in Sonic.

Ya' know... There's also Martin Burke who did Sonic's voice in that OVA. Aside from the slight southern-ness in the Voice, i could see him still do Sonic. Well, there's ALSO his Voice Actress from "Sonic's Schoolhouse"(Old PC Game for five year-olds), but that one is by far TERRIBLE. Trust me. If you hate Griffith's voice, you'll probably hate hers too. Maybe more... Here' the YouTube link in case you want to hear it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
They sound pretty similar to me truthfully. If you ask me the only thing wrong with Jason is he lacks some needed emotion but I believe it is something he could easily overcome if he tries. From the videos it looks like Sonic has a pretty good moveset. I would probably play as him quite a bit because I am into the faster characters. Of course Sonic's final smash is confirmed to be Super sonic, as seen in videos on IGN.
True. Quite true. I wonder if it's because he's rushed or something, i mean, there's always a new Sonic game coming out and everything... You never know what could be happening behind the scenes...

Hmm, the Move Set looks like his Battle one.

Quote:
well to me griffth is trying to imitate drummonds voice and not only is it horrible but yea he lacks emotion and yea sonics movesets do look awesome
In the first episode of Sonic X i can see that, but later on he starts to do his own thing(Like with all the others. But i think they may have HAD to try to copy the originals at first, probably because 4Kids wanted them to be more likable to the fans.).

By the way, in Sonic And The Secret Rings he does a pretty good job with the emotion in his Voice. But i will admit he's had some bad moments(Due to bad lines, but I'm complaining.). But no Voice Actor's perfect.

Quote:
well its a no brainer that super sonic is the final smash attack, odds are hes gonna just blast into ppl relly fast in a golden light or somthing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Silver View Post
or it might be like pikachus were you get to stay like it for a while aqnd when he touches someone they get hurt cuz he dash's fast
I knew his Final Smash would be Super Sonic before Sonic even got revealed.

By the way, here's a video that shows Super Sonic in action. Even though you've all probably seen it on IGN...-

http://wiiinsider.de/news_247696.php

That reminds me so much of when I'm messing around in Debug Mode with Super Sonic, just flying around out of control. :D

And looky what i found!

*Done on the Wikipedia Link so it could be believable*

Not bad AT ALL. And everyone thought it was gonna look like the Melee one. I hope this isn't ANOTHER fake. But then again... It has all the so far confirmed Fighters. AND in different poses... Yeah, this is real.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:38 PM
pokeman Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to pokeman

With the the excitment, hasn't anybody noticed that luigi is missing? I mean he was my favourite character as you can see in my avatar. It would really suck if they didn't put him

(Credit for sprites goes to DRCD)
Old 10-13-2007, 01:10 PM
Dark Lightning Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 2)

Send a message via AIM to Dark Lightning

yeah,lets hope he will make it.
sonic's gonna turn brawl upside-down,go sonic!
Old 10-13-2007, 01:31 PM
pokeman Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via Yahoo to pokeman

Ya i know. I hope he is as fast he looks.

(Credit for sprites goes to DRCD)
Old 10-13-2007, 07:20 PM
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neon_Espeon View Post
Completely understandable. I'm pretty much the only one on the face of the earth who really doesn't care who voices who in Sonic.

Ya' know... There's also Martin Burke who did Sonic's voice in that OVA. Aside from the slight southern-ness in the Voice, i could see him still do Sonic. Well, there's ALSO his Voice Actress from "Sonic's Schoolhouse"(Old PC Game for five year-olds), but that one is by far TERRIBLE. Trust me. If you hate Griffith's voice, you'll probably hate hers too. Maybe more... Here' the YouTube link in case you want to hear it.

True. Quite true. I wonder if it's because he's rushed or something, i mean, there's always a new Sonic game coming out and everything... You never know what could be happening behind the scenes...

Hmm, the Move Set looks like his Battle one.

In the first episode of Sonic X i can see that, but later on he starts to do his own thing(Like with all the others. But i think they may have HAD to try to copy the originals at first, probably because 4Kids wanted them to be more likable to the fans.).

By the way, in Sonic And The Secret Rings he does a pretty good job with the emotion in his Voice. But i will admit he's had some bad moments(Due to bad lines, but I'm complaining.). But no Voice Actor's perfect.

I knew his Final Smash would be Super Sonic before Sonic even got revealed.

By the way, here's a video that shows Super Sonic in action. Even though you've all probably seen it on IGN...-

http://wiiinsider.de/news_247696.php

That reminds me so much of when I'm messing around in Debug Mode with Super Sonic, just flying around out of control. :D

And looky what i found!

*Done on the Wikipedia Link so it could be believable*

Not bad AT ALL. And everyone thought it was gonna look like the Melee one. I hope this isn't ANOTHER fake. But then again... It has all the so far confirmed Fighters. AND in different poses... Yeah, this is real.
yea i got the sonic ova hes ok , and yea you got a point about that female va she is by far the worst va ever and makes griffth pritty good, but still id rather have drummond, white and bruke as the va
Old 10-14-2007, 08:21 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman View Post
With the the excitment, hasn't anybody noticed that luigi is missing? I mean he was my favourite character as you can see in my avatar. It would really suck if they didn't put him
He's been in the other two games, so there's really no good reason he can't be in Brawl. I'm sure none of us will have to worry, Nintendo knows better than that. If Mario's in it, so will Luigi. It's like, tradition.

Quote:
yea i got the sonic ova hes ok , and yea you got a point about that female va she is by far the worst va ever and makes griffth pritty good, but still id rather have drummond, white and bruke as the va
Yep. Sonic should never be voiced by a woman ever again. Unless she can make a good male-sounding Voice.

Ya' know... Now that i think about it, like Melee, Brawl might have an Language option. If that's the case, Sonic Fans could just change it to Japanese if they don't like his english voice. That way, no one can really complain about the Voice Acting, right?
Old 10-14-2007, 11:23 AM
Stardy Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Stardy

Quote:
Rubbish you say? Uh-huh, yeah, he'll SUCK. How? By maybe RUNNING TOO FAST? Or having a GOOD COMBO? OH! It must be because everyone will LOVE playing as him or using him a punching bag. No offense. But he'll be awesome.
Yes it was a video. OF THE GAME PLAY. And it looks to me he's going to be quite good. With the whole "being able to play as him in story mode with your friend playing as Mario(Or someone else)at the same time".
so's alot of stuff, I still dont think hes gonna be good
yeah, hes got a good combo and runs fast, so what?
You forget the rest of his moves

Stardy = awesome
Old 10-15-2007, 02:51 AM
aztec005 Offline
Master Trainer

Quote:
He's been in the other two games, so there's really no good reason he can't be in Brawl. I'm sure none of us will have to worry, Nintendo knows better than that. If Mario's in it, so will Luigi. It's like, tradition.

Yep. Sonic should never be voiced by a woman ever again. Unless she can make a good male-sounding Voice.

Ya' know... Now that i think about it, like Melee, Brawl might have an Language option. If that's the case, Sonic Fans could just change it to Japanese if they don't like his english voice. That way, no one can really complain about the Voice Acting, right?
i hope it does cause whenever i play sonic next gen i always put my 360 into japanese so that the japanese va can be played instead of the 4kids va i relly hope that they do have it but.... i dout it cause there gonna have the game in several different laguages and if you check out the ssbb site they said something simular about it with the ashley theam music
Old 10-15-2007, 09:02 AM
Neon_Espeon Offline
Elite Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardyab View Post
so's alot of stuff, I still dont think hes gonna be good
yeah, hes got a good combo and runs fast, so what?
You forget the rest of his moves
Well that's your opinion. I, however, still think he's gonna be great.

I don't really care if i did forget them.

Quote:
i hope it does cause whenever i play sonic next gen i always put my 360 into japanese so that the japanese va can be played instead of the 4kids va i relly hope that they do have it but.... i dout it cause there gonna have the game in several different laguages and if you check out the ssbb site they said something simular about it with the ashley theam music
I think they will have it. The chances are pretty good, with it being in Melee and all.