Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-08-2007, 10:12 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default [RP] Mission: Delta (Adventures in Holon)

Explore the region of Holon...

Delta Pokemon. The strange creatures from the Holon region with unnatural second types. A Vaporeon that shoots electricity. A Butterfree that breathes fire. The strange radiations from the Holon region make these things possible.

The source of the radiation is unknown, but recently it has been causing a fatal illness in Pokemon... an illness that could possibly be spread to humans and become a deadly plague.

Holon scientists and rangers have decided that they must destroy the source of the radiation, even if that means destroying one of the core aspects of the Holon region.

It will change life in Holon forever. It may even destroy it.

The Holon Rangers plan to recruit 7 experienced Trainers to complete this mission. One from Kanto, one from Johto, one from Hoenn, one from Sinnoh, and three from Holon. These trainers will be the only people besides the Ranger union to know about the mission.

Foreign trainers will only be permitted to have three Pokemon with them when they arrive in Holon. They will have the option of choosing one of the starter Delta Pokemon available in Holon: Grass/Ice Delta Spheal, Fire Delta Mareep, or Steel/Water Delta Aron.

The three Holon trainers will be permitted to have a full team of six Pokemon, which may or may not be Deltas. They will probably have fully evolved starters. They must be Holon League champions to be considered…

Holon Info

The Holon region is high-tech with lots of mountains and little islands. There is a special Island known as Delta Island that is shaped like a Pikachu. The radiations are very strong there- Too strong. Only the strongest Pokemon can survive there. In the middle of this jungle-like island exists a shrine. Some believe the source of the radiation is there.

Holon is small, but it has many Pokemon Trainers. While there are only four gyms in the Holon league, traveling to the league HQ is no easy task. First, trainers must collect all four badges. Then, they must journey to Delta Island and get a scroll the champion places on the island when they become champion. Next, they must go to the HQ in the middle of the ocean and battle the elite four to become chamions.

Recently, this tradition has become forbidden due to the radiations. Many people in Holon are very unhappy about this, including the current champion, Kenji Akumu.

I'm not such a good namer.

Dawnport Town[farthest right]: A small port town. Holon’s ranger base is here. This is where the foreign trainers will arrive.

Morchill Town[next town to the left]: A quiet farming town.
There is a gym here:
Leader- Zakuri
Type: Fire

Opal Forest[to the left of Morchill]: A dense forest. Rare Pokemon can sometimes be found here.

Daybreak City[below the Opal Forest]: One of three cities in Holon. It is the smallest one.

Sunrise Town[below Daybreak]: A fishing town. It’s fairly large, but not quite a city. There is a gym here:
Leader- Kuzon
Type: Electric

Sunbreeze City[to the left of Daybreak]: The largest city in Holon. It is the center of many activities. There is a department store here.

Sunset town[above Sunbreeze]: A small town that is known to be very family-friendly.
There is a gym here:
Leader- Yamato
Type: Grass

Moonrise city
[to the left of Sunset]: The last city in Holon. There is a place to gamble here.

Nightsky town{to the left of Sunbreeze}: A peaceful town. There is a shrine dedicated to Lugia here. Some say it is haunted by the spirits of Pokemon that have died due to the radiations.

Starshine town[to the left of Nightsky]: Another port town. It has the last gym.
Leader- Izumi
Type: Ice

Holon Town AKA League HQ[the one in the middle of the ocean]: The headquarters of the Holon League.

Delta Shrine[on Delta Island]: Possible the source of the radiation.

Alright, It was late. Sorry. >_>
Old 10-08-2007, 10:31 PM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Hakken Send a message via MSN to Hakken Send a message via Yahoo to Hakken
Default Re: [RP] Mission: Delta (Adventures in Holon)

Raisuke leaned against a tree in Dawnport town. A chilly, winter breeze ruffled his dark hair. His pale features were illuminated in the dying sunlight. He'd been waiting there for a few hours. Today was the day those other trainers were supposed to arrive. The scent of Pine was strong, since it was nearing the holidays.

He sighed. It could be a while yet...

OOC: OMG, SHORTNESS!
Seriously, there's nothing I can do without any of the other trainers. I mean nothing.
Old 10-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

OOC: exactly where do we start off?

IC: Terra had just gotten off the boat to Holon. She looked around.

*If only I knew where I was going...* she then sighed and continued to walk.

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:06 AM
Lonliness Offline

OOC: Dude where do we start off? I'll try and start off where I think we should.

IC: Saq just came off the ship to Holon. He looked around and saw a kid leaning on a tree. He ran over to him. "Hey my name is Saquya, but you can call me Saq. Whats yours?"
Old 10-09-2007, 12:28 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: I dunno, and sorry if I interuppted

IC: Terra saw two boys over by a tree. A quick glance and she saw Pokeballs around their belts. *This must be them.* And she ran over to them.

"Hey, um, are you guys part of that Holon radiation mission thing?" She asked them once she got over there

OOC: gosh that sucked...

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-09-2007, 12:46 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

"It's Raisuke. You can call me Rai," He said, glancing at Saq before turning to Terra. "Yeah... Welcome to Holon..."

He grabbed one of the Pokeballs off of his belt and turned back to Saquya. "Come on, Let's battle. I wonder if you're Holon Material..."
Old 10-09-2007, 01:01 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Terra looked at them, slightly confused. *A battle? And they just met...*

"Wait, you two are gonna battle when you just met each other?"

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 10-09-2007, 01:12 AM
Lonliness Offline

"Thats whats gonna happen. Sit down and watch how pros can battle!" "Ok Rai lets have a nice battle." Saq said while taking one pokeball out from his belt.

"You can see what Sinnoh Material is like. Go Gallade!" Saq's Gallade came out of the pokeball in a kneeling position. "See this is how my Gallade greets you. Isn't that polite haha!" Saq said feeling so proud of himself.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

"Tch. I could probably beat you. Kanto trainers aren't any slackers either." Terra muttered under her breath. But she sighed and stood back, crossing her arms.

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 10-09-2007, 01:30 AM
Lonliness Offline

Saq laughed outloud letting everybody here him. *Oooooooookkkkk why did I laugh? She looks a little serious too.

Could she be as good as me or am I having doubts for nothing?* "Yeah um sorry about my rudeness I didn't mean to... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA hold on hold on I can't stop laughing!!!"

*Now that was not necessary Saq. Remember don't laugh at a girl because shes not better than you.* Saq gave a small smirk to Terra and waited until Rai was ready to battle.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:38 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: well that didn't seem neccesary -_-'' Oh, and I don't think Hakken is on so this may have to wait. *sigh*

IC: Terra saw the look Saq gave her and immediatley her face went red slightly. *If he goes any further, I swear....*

"Do ya wanna battle me instead?!" She said with clenched fists.

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 10-09-2007, 01:45 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

OOC: Wow. Very much spam... I'd hate to put a post limit, but put more description into your posts and stuff, okay?

Rai nodded at the Gallade. "I see," He said confidently. "Go, Vaporeon!"

He tossed the Pokeball into the air. "Ice beam, now!"

The beam of ice was shot towords the Pokemon...

Last edited by Hakken; 10-09-2007 at 02:09 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:46 AM
Lonliness Offline

OOC: I know I just didn't know what else to put down =3. Oh and Gallade isn't a dragon.

IC: *Looks like I got the girl mad. I like when their mad.*

"Sorry not now. I'm already battling, but don't cry when you see me win ok." Saq said with one more small smirk when he saw the Ice Beam coming. "Gallade you know what to do!" Gallade jumped out of the way and used Quick Attack.

Last edited by Lonliness; 10-09-2007 at 01:53 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 01:53 AM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

OOC: Um, sorry

IC: "You little..." Terra was really pissed now. *Ok, ok. Calm down.* She sighed again and rolled her eyes, then leaned against a tree. Gallade was fast, she'd admit it, but....

*Heh. Flygon's wayyy faster than that. Ah well, better watch how this turns out*

This time she had a smirk on, watching the battle unfold.

__
(oO)
/||\
Old 10-09-2007, 02:14 AM
Hakken Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

"Hmm," Rai thought. "He's a fool. Vaporeon, use Shadow Force!"

The marine fox vanished instantly. There's no way he can dodge when he can't see Vaporeon...