Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Intro Boards » Pokemon News

Pokemon News Here you will find the Pokemon news that is on the website, posted here also so you can reply with any comments/questions.

Old 03-14-2005, 04:30 PM
Channel Delibird Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via AIM to Channel Delibird Send a message via MSN to Channel Delibird Send a message via Yahoo to Channel Delibird
Default Re: The Three New Pokemon!

It was suggested somewhere before that Manene and Manyula were Pokemon of similar relations to those of Plusle and Minun, although from those silhouettes it's not particularly obvious. Perhaps we can rule that out then, although the names are very similar.

On the idea of Manene evolving into Manyula (or vice versa, whatever), I don't think they look alike enough for that. Just my thoughts though.

Channel Delibird
A.K.A. Vex, also formerly: Poke the North!; Diboofm Efmjcjse

Current Soul Silver team

Caracas, Las Vegas, Babylon, Chennai, Napoli, Wollongong
Old 03-14-2005, 04:56 PM
Jhem Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Jhem Send a message via MSN to Jhem Send a message via Yahoo to Jhem
Default Re: The Three New Pokemon!

I think the Sudowoodo Preevo will be named Sudorooto . as for the one on the right... it looks kinda liek smeargle... maybe an evolution... that would stink because if he can also know every move there is, and now he has better stats... AAAH!!! Instantly overused. Maybe it's another hitmon[insert last part of name here]. Maybe it's when speed it higher or something. the one on the left I can't describe really. Maybe it's a new species. Other than that, without the thing on top of it that looks like a turd, he looks like ralts, but I doubt there's any relation. I don't think they'll be bringing 4 stage evolutions.