Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-09-2007, 01:42 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel
Default Re: Digimon: Bio-Emergance Assualt! (The RP)

OOC: You have to wait for us to get to hypnos
@D176: Who's Mitsuo?

IC: "Hmm," I muttered under my breath. It had took nearly an hour to get out of the airport, due to a problem with a lady who insisted that me and that Ian kid had to have been accompanied by a parent. She then spent three quarters of an hour trying to find the nonexistant parent. That was until I knocked her out with a light blow to the neck. Thank god for Judo.

I focused back to the person, who was yelling, "There they are, HEY! OVER HERE!". He was African-American and had an afro that looked too big for him to hold his head up.

"We may want to leave," I whispered to Ian "he must of mistaken us for someone else. Or worse, he hasn't." I then turned to the parking lot and yelled, "TAXI!" as loud as I could.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 10-09-2007, 01:59 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

I was experiencing some strange emotions right now... I don't know how I had managed to get on to the plane now, for the woman on the plane had been trying desperately to find an adult for me. Then in a flash, when I was at the point of freaking out in anxiety from this woman, Ryan had swiftly knocked the back of her neck, sufficiently knocking her out. That had brought on a slight amount of fear, for I now knew that I was going to be in over my head with whatever I had gotten myself into. And if I wasn't, then Ryan certainly was. He was quite reckless in that matter, and I was worried that he was going to make a scene in the airport that might draw undesired attention.

When we got off the plane, finally, I heard some commotion farther off and saw a strange character calling to us.

"We may want to leave," Ryan whispered. "he must of mistaken us for someone else. Or worse, he hasn't." He then turned to the parking lot and yelled, "TAXI!"

"What?" I exclaimed, catching up with him. "Isn't it possible that Hypnos sent someone for us?"

My mind was racing. "What's going on? I'm in a new country for less than an hour and already I'm an accomplice to an assault and on the verge of running from someone! I wish I had more time to sit down and analyze what was going on. This Ryan character, however, seemed to know exactly what was happening. Maybe I should follow him? But then again, he might lead us into something worse than an unconcsious stewardess..."

Credit to Exophi for making such a splendid banner!

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-09-2007, 02:31 AM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

"What?" Ian exclaimed, catching up with me. "Isn't it possible that Hypnos sent someone for us?"

"That is entirely possible, but I've learned not to trust people dressed like Digimon." I said with a glance toward the strange brownish-red fox. I had never seen it before. "But, if you'd rather stay here. So be it." Deep inside, I wondered if I was being to harsh on Ian, but that thought was disposed of when I saw the yellow cab and hopped inside. I poked my head out and asked Ian, "You coming?"

Old 10-09-2007, 03:41 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

OOC: Ryan seems to resort to aggressive activity quickly... pretty paranoid too.

IC: Since our first day of being stationed here, the Woodmon and Weedmon had started disputes. The first day they brawled over which side of the clearing they'd receive. The day after, it was the fruit the fueded over. From then on the two groups of digimon had been quarrelling continually. The Weedmon demanded that the Woodmon allow them to eat from the fruit that the Woodmon claimed, even though the Weedmon had their own larger source of food near them. Both groups seemed to thrive on confrontation. Today the Weedmon had found a nice cool pool just east of camp, and the Woodmon had tossed them out of it.

Gabumon had digivolved into WereGarurumon at my request before we entered the area where all the combat was taking place. We both felt that it was better to enter the area preppared for combat. To announce our arrival into the area, WereGarurumon launched a strong Garuru Kick into a harmless tree. The loud breaking of the digital foliage instantly halted all aggressive behaviour of the Woodmon. The Weedmon, noticing their rivals halt in attack, also paused.

"Quiet down!" I bellowed at the stunned digimon. "You're not accomplishing anything by squabbling like this!" When my bark was met with dumbfounded eyes, I decided they needed more of an influence to behave. "If any of you feel that you need training badly enough to resort to this kind of violence, you can come to WereGarurumon at sundown and he'll teach you a thing or two. He might even teach you three things if you feel that you'll be lucky enough live that long in combat with him." My open threats were clearly understood by all the vile vegetation in the vicinity. I left the shadows of the forest without allowing the victims of my verbal assault to answer back.

WereGarurumon reverted into Garurumon as we left the crowd. He whispered roughly in my ear, "That was fun."

"Indeed it was," said a DemiDevimon uncivily as he fluttered down from the treetops onto my digimon's back. Relishing in the fact that he was permitted to dig his claws into the soft fur by my master. Sometimes I almost wished to be free of my lord. It was shameful to allow the small bat to perch on top of a noble creature like Garurumon. I had to put up with this small victimization in order to stay in my master favour. Attacking a messenger of my lord was not permitted, and I did not want him angry with me. He was the one who had united me with Gabumon after all, I owed him all I had.

Wincing in discomfort, Garurumon growled, "Any news?"

"I just thought I'd stop by to say hello," the DemiDevimon smiled maliciously. He flexed his claws, letting them puncture the outer fur of Garurmon. He then released his hold on my digimon.

Garurumon didn't waste the oppourtunity to pull away from underneath the little devil. Putting on an obviously false grin, the wolf-like digimon cheerfully said, "Then say hello and be on your way."

Met with such a obnoxious remark, DemiDevimon was as stunned as the Woodmon had been when we left them. He flew off without a word whilst muttering vile comments under his breath. Garurumon became Gabumon once more in order to reserve energy. "That was easy," we muttered simultaneously.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:18 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

"You coming?" Ryan asked.

I was pulled once again out of my contemplations and with one quick thought, I followed Ryan into the cab and sat down next to him, pulling my backpack with me. The moment that I closed the door, the cab pulled out into the hectic streets that surrounded the Shinjuku Airport.

The moment the cab pulled out, however, I started to have second thoughts. What if those people really were from Hypnos? Would that be a bad reaction for them? Will I still get to continue with them? Or will this just be better proof that I know how to handle these types of situations? Although... this wasn't my immediate reaction. It wouldn't be, I knew it. This was Ryan's reaction, and it was my lack of thinking to follow him. This must be ammended soon...

"Do you even know where we're going?" I asked quickly and quietly. "What if those were the guys we're supposed to meet up with? What will they think if we arrive at Hypnos and we were supposed to be with them? Geez... this adventure is getting off to a rocky start..."

I clenched my hands into fists, trying to work off some stress. I don't usually get stressed. This was a new thing for me. But, if what was in the Hypnos package was correct, I would have to cope with these new feelings quickly, or I would be lost before this adventure even started.

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker
Old 10-09-2007, 01:23 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exophi View Post
OOC: Ryan seems to resort to aggressive activity quickly... pretty paranoid too.
OOC: I agree, but he's not paranoid

IC: Ian followed me into the cab and sat down next to me, pulling his backpack with him. The moment that I closed the door, the cab pulled out into the busy streets that surrounded the Shinjuku Airport.

Ian looked really troubled and I almost felt sorry for him. It had been me that dragged him into this. "Do you even know where we're going?" he asked so quickly and quietly, I almost asked him to repeat it. "What if those were the guys we're supposed to meet up with? What will they think if we arrive at Hypnos and we were supposed to be with them? Geez... this adventure is getting off to a rocky start..." Ian clenched his hands into fists, trying to work off some stress.

"Stop the Taxi," I said with as much force as possible "I'm sorry about earlier, I can get a bit carried away." I sighed. "But if you think we should meet this guy, I'll be willing to go with you." I then glanced at him to see his reaction.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:28 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

Quote:
Originally Posted by kentucky_fried_torchic View Post
OOC: You have to wait for us to get to hypnos
@D176: Who's Mitsuo?

IC: "Hmm," I muttered under my breath. It had took nearly an hour to get out of the airport, due to a problem with a lady who insisted that me and that Ian kid had to have been accompanied by a parent. She then spent three quarters of an hour trying to find the nonexistant parent. That was until I knocked her out with a light blow to the neck. Thank god for Judo.

I focused back to the person, who was yelling, "There they are, HEY! OVER HERE!". He was African-American and had an afro that looked too big for him to hold his head up.

"We may want to leave," I whispered to Ian "he must of mistaken us for someone else. Or worse, he hasn't." I then turned to the parking lot and yelled, "TAXI!" as loud as I could.

OOC: Mitsuo is the name of the guy from HYPNOS, with the shades? I looked it up on wiki.

IC: D realized the kids weren't listening to they're calls. He tried to catch up with them. The kids had gotten into a Taxi, and drove off. D, determined to get them, chased down the car with Kitsunaymon right behing him. "Kitsunaymon...?" said D, winking at his friend. "I'm on it! Elemental Claw!" replied Kitsunaymon. He jumped at the taxi just as it had stopped. He pouned apun it and slashed away, then jumped off, realizing it was about to explode! So, with his amazing speed, Kitsunaymon quickly slashed open the door, and pulled the kids out. Then after about five seconds, it burst into flames. As Kitsunaymon took care of the children, D saw the driver run out screaming like a baby. "Heh..." he said. D walked towards the fox and the kids. They looked pretty shocked at the scene. Mitsuo rushed as fast he could to the area. "Wha-what the?! Is everyone ok?" he asked. "I think we should get out of here...fast!" said D glancing over to hear police cars approaching, "Good idea! Common, we'll explain later!" said Kitsunaymon beckoned the kids, and the three ran off back towards the airport.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:42 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
OOC: Mitsuo is the name of the guy from HYPNOS, with the shades? I looked it up on wiki.
Dude, this takes place 50 some years after Tamers, Mitsuo's either dead or retired. I doubt he'd come to meet them. Besides, it's supposed to be the guy with the 'fro. I'll post at the same time y'all get over to Hypnos.
Old 10-09-2007, 08:49 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
Dude, this takes place 50 some years after Tamers, Mitsuo's either dead or retired. I doubt he'd come to meet them. Besides, it's supposed to be the guy with the 'fro. I'll post at the same time y'all get over to Hypnos.
Yes, but I'm with Mitsuo, and he could still be into it. I'll change it to say he sent an assistant with us instead.......geez....... Even Better! MitsuoII , the old guys son!!! GENIUS!

Last edited by dottio716; 10-09-2007 at 08:51 PM.
Old 10-09-2007, 11:43 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

OOC: Could you please hold this argument over PM or in the discussion thread?
The kid from earlier tried to catch up with us as we were getting out of the car. He was very determined to get them, chased down the car with the person in a Digimon outfit right behind him. "Kitsunaymon...?" said the older boy, winking at his companion.

"I'm on it! Elemental Claw!" replied the Digimon, for that is what it truly was. He jumped at the taxi just as it had stopped. He pounded upon it and slashed away, then jumped off, realizing it was about to explode. So, the real Digimon quickly slashed open the door, and pulled us out. Then after about five seconds, the taxi exploded. As Kitsunaymon insisted on taking care of us, even though it wasn't necessary. I then saw the driver run out screaming like he had just seen a car explode. Wait, he had.

"Heh..." said the boy. I may be a jerk, but this guy is too much. He walked towards the fox and us. He ran to us like he thought we were in shock or something.

His companion rushed as fast he could to the area. "Wha-what the?! Is everyone ok?" he asked.

"I think we should get out of here...fast!" said the jerk, glancing over to hear police cars approaching.

"Good idea! Common, we'll explain later!" said Kitsunaymon beckoned to us, and, I didn't move.

"Wait," I said with as much force in my voice as I could muster "Why did you do that? We were getting out, but you and your trigger-happy friend decided to blow up a car." I sighed "You could've killed someone." I then glared at the boy. "I'm not moving until I get some answers. Right here. Right now."

Old 10-10-2007, 01:39 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

D stood there for a moment, "......Triggerhappy!? Oh....It was a.....first thing to pop in our heads." He mustered up a silly smile. 'Why did I do that....?' he though about that smile. "We'll talk later. Now, MOVE!!!" said Kitsunaymon in a military voice. So at that, they walked off, D with his hand in the air as to say, "If your coming, best hurry up..." he closed his eyes. Then he looked at Mitsuo, "So, my digivice?" he pulled the object out, "We tried to digivolve, but it didn't work..." Mitsuo sighed, "We'll talk about it later." They arrived at the airport, and got into the Limo, and left a door open for the others. Kitsunaymon stood by the open door and watched the children approach them. He was glaring at them, hard.
Old 10-10-2007, 01:40 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

OOC: Just an FYI, Commandramon is like my personal henchman. All the other swarms of Digimon you can do what you want, just not Commandramon. That is if I'm allowed a personal henchman.

IC: What seemed like hours, felt like months, then turned into years, but I knew it was only a few minutes. Soon, I was blinded by the rays of fading sunlight. When I finally had adjusted to the light, I looked around. There were trees, birds and plants everywhere. A blue sky that was slowly moving into evening was over my head. I looked around, almost transfixed by the world around me.

"The real world...I've returned..." I said quietly to myself.

"Mori, should we strike now while we have the upper hand?" Commandramon asked, holding his firearm on his shoulder.

I shook my head and answered, "No, wait until night falls. Your camoflauge ability will be more effective, and the Dracmon can move more freely and are better hidden."

BlackGuilmon looked at me with a cocked head. "This is unlike you, waiting and not taking advantage of all the time we could have if we start now. Remember what-"

"Remember? I don't care what he thinks anymore. He has no control over us while we're here, or in the Digital World as a matter of fact. We don't answer to anyone anymore." I snapped.

My Digimon recoiled at my outburst, knowing that I didn't like explaining myself twice and took no offense to it.

"Fine, then what wil we do while we wait?" He asked.

"Commandramon," I started, turning to him. "you'll find out where the HYPNOS are hiding, then comeback before dusk. When you return, we'll make our move."

"Yes my superior." He replied, taking his gun in hand and disappearing.

I knew he was gone. He couldn't hide well with his camoflauge when I was watching him. Other than that, it was like he wasn't there. He made his way through the city military style, trying not to get distracted by the new unfamiliar world to him. He made his way to the roof tops, an easier way to manuver through the city. Back at where we were, BlackGuilmon and I waited with the pack of impatient Dracmon. Luckily we were in the deepest part of the park and it would be closed in a few moments. At least if nothing had changed.

"I can't help but wonder, why in the dark here? Isn't it different in the dark in the Digital World?" The Digimon asked.

I stared up at the sky, then shut my eyes, waiting awhile before answering BlackGuilmons question. "No, not really. Its better in the dark. Don't judge the darkness, just because it appeares black and heartless."

Unknown to me, that was one of my philosophies from the very beginning of this whole thing, even as a very young child. BlackGuilmon thought tht was contradictory to what we were doing.

"The HYPNOS have proven to be truly dark and evil, so don't think I'm being a hypocrit." I added. "For now, we'll wait."
Old 10-10-2007, 02:04 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: We can have Henchman!? I was thinking of having digimon with the X antibody as my henchmen.

As Noah and Dorumon continued to walk on, A Kyokyomon began to slowly walk behind them. It had begun to gain a sudden interest on the red traingle on Dorumons forehead like it had some sort of power... "Can we help you?" Kyokyomon looked at Noah and it quickly glided away from Noah and Dorumon in embaressement. Whilst Noah and Dorumon kept on walking, Kyokyomon confronted them one more time.

"Um, me and my friends were wondering if, if...If you can train us to be strong like you guys!!!" Dorumon looked over at Kyokyomon in amazement and began to show off his muscles. Noah, on the other hand, was surprised that a digimon actually came up to him, let alone ask him to train him. "If you call me boss!" Kyokyomon nodded and Noah looked down at Dorumon, almost hissing at him as, from out of the bushes, 3 Kyokyomon's, 2 Puroromons & 2 Dracomons pop out. Noah smacked his head angrily and looked over at Dorumon. You can call me Kyo so you can find me faster to help you with anything boss!" Noah looked over at Dorumon who was overly excited and decided to play along.

OOC: Did this post super quick lol
Old 10-10-2007, 03:58 AM
Exophi Offline

Send a message via MSN to Exophi

OOC: Henchmen are for low-level criminals... unless of course you have a legion of them! *Attempts to laugh menacingly but succeeds only in making a fool of himself*

IC: I sat on the outskirts of our campsite playing checkers with Gabumon. We enjoyed the last rays of the sun before we could no longer tell whose pieces belonged to whom. My earlier challenge to the vile digimon of the woods had gone unanswered. The day had remained quite since the moment DemiDevimon fluttered off angrily. Whenever I had looked around our campsite I saw that the Woodmon and Weedmon were behaving like old friends. Even though they were likely only doing this to avoid becoming pulp at the hands of WereGarurumon, I enjoyed their newfound demeanors.

"I win," Gabumon proclaimed cheerfully, using a king to jump a long series of checkers. He did a small jig in the dark as a show of his superiority at the board game. It was the first time he had ever defeated me, not because I was good at the game, but because he was absolutely dreadful.

Looking down at the shady game mat I began to get a little bit confused. "How can you win, it wasn't even your turn?" I asked him quizzically. Studying the board further after having him replace all the peices I chuckled, "Thanks for showing me that strategy though, I might have had to take an extra turn to beat you without it." I folded up the remainder of our game and tossed the differently coloured pebbles into the tall grass. We had lost the real checkers long ago. Gabumon stared down at his feet in disapointment. "Relax buddy, you'll always be a winner in my books," I told him in an uplifting tone.

He looked at me with extreme gratefulness, as though I had just saved him from a terrible fate. With pure sincerity he asked, "Really?" Sometimes seeing him act as though he wasn't sure if we were best friends hurt me.

"Aw, of course," I whispered, making low tone with my voice. Increasing the pitch I said, "Who couldn't love a chubby little fellow like you?" I poked and tickled at his sides, making him fall to the ground with laughter. Despite his desperate calls to stop I continued, just to make sure he wouldn't question or friendship ever again.

A rough voice from behind me sounded, "Hem hem." I snapped away from Gabumon into a rigid vertical stance. Once free from my restricting tickle, Gabumon too jumped into a military stance. Was there any chance that this Woodmon hadn't seen us playing around? Hey, I could hope, couldn't I?

"Yes?" I asked quickly and harshly, hoping to make the virus frightened enough not to mention what it had seen.

Hiding his eyes from me, Woodmon pointed to my tent. "Commander DemiDevimon has further instructions for you. He needs you to speak with him immediately." The Woodmon fled, whether to get away from my intimidating presence or to hide a fit off laughter was unknown. I ran the opposite direction from him, towards my tent. Gabumon stumbled after me a short ways back.

What does that little demon want now? I asked myself.
Old 10-10-2007, 07:07 AM
DreamWalker Offline
Amateur Trainer

The next events were ones that quite surprised me, and although it took off the stress that I was feeling for complete confusion, things started to seem a bit clearer now. Through the exploding taxi cab, the startled public, and the reappearance of the people from the airport, things were shaping up to be the way that I had imagined them.

I bit my tongue the moment that we found out that the other people were from Hypnos, although my desire to chew Ryan out was almost unbearable.

Then there was this kid with his Digimon who had done the attacking. Ryan had noted him as triggerhappy, and although this was equally true in my eyes, my take on it was different. I waited to see how his character turned out a bit later, and I subconsciously smiled at him. He was just what I had thought earlier:a character. One that I already was starting to like, despite his rash actions.

I had followed them to the limosuine back at the airport, and when the door opened, I made sure that I got in before Ryan, as though trying to silently prove that I had been more towards trusting them in the first place. I was otherwise confused about everyone who was around us, excepting Ryan of course, but I knew that all would be explained once we had the time, or at the latest, when we reached the Hypnos building.

OCC: Yeah, my character may be confused as to what's happening all around the airport, but I'm also pretty confused... Things seem a little unclear as to who's doing what. Other than that, the RP's starting to take up some personality. :D

Oboedio Voculas
-DreamWalker