Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-05-2007, 10:45 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Silver View Post
Name: Lukas Red diamond
Description: [IMG][/IMG]his skin is a tanned colour that is kinda like the colour of sand his blue eyes are like the sky and his brown hair like bark from a tree he is a kid that can attract girls and he wears the same clothes every day
Personality: a little prankster who messes around all the time and is always in trouble he loves getting in trouble for some reason his love of pokemon has been hiden for years not wanting to tell his friends about it he also loves to play video games and explore around everywhere his FAVORITE POKEMON OR DREAM TEEAM is Charizard,blastoise,venusaur,weravile,electivire,g allade he wants to be a pokemon league champion
History;he was probably the most popular kid you would see around all the girls liked him and he had loads of friends but he never told his friends his love of pokemon he thought his popularity would just disappear he has never taken off his hat well thats what everyone nows
Starter Pokémon: Charizard
RP Sample:dont have one
Other: he has beaten the first gym leader in sinnoh and wants to get more pokemon to go on an adventure
i edited it is it good enough

Old 10-05-2007, 07:47 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Silver View Post
Name: Lukas Red diamond

Description:
(I took out the second [IMG])
His skin is a tanned color that is kind (No kinda’s! they aren’t a real word and you aren’t goofing around like I do sometimes. Not in a sign-up) like the of color of sand his blue eyes are like the sky and his brown hair like bark from a tree he is a kid that can attract girls and he wears the same clothes every day. (ok you need some more description, more sentences. Actually, see how long this thing is with my editing, that’s how long I really want it. And put what type of clothes he wears everyday, for all we know he could walk around in his boxers!)

Personality: a little prankster who messes around all the time and is always in trouble he loves getting in trouble for some reason his love of pokemon has been hidden for years not wanting to tell his friends about it he also loves to play video games and explore around everywhere his FAVORITE POKEMON OR DREAM TEAM is Charizard, Blastoise, Venusaur, Weravile, Electivire, Gallade(Put spaces between the commas. he wants to be a pokemon league champion. (Major run on sentence…oh wait it cant be a sentence because I had to put the period in for you. Dude! Run on sentences do not make it look longer, it makes it look grammatically impaired.)

History; he was probably the most popular kid you would see around all the girls liked him and he had loads of friends but he never told his friends his love of pokemon he thought his popularity would just disappear he has never taken off his hat well that’s what everyone [B]knows[B] (You spelled nows, that’s not even a word, and don’t forget commas and apostrophes)

Starter Pokémon: Charizard

RP Sample: Dont have one (Make one up please.)

Other: he has beaten the first gym leader in sinnoh and wants to get more pokemon to go on an adventure
And again, I say you need more depth and in the last one I clearly asked you to put spaces between the categories, they history lacks...wait all the categories lack descriptive qualities and creativity they also need more length and you need to fix the thing with the double [IMG] thing, I have sort of edited to how I want it you see how if you put spaces between the categories they don’t look as long? But basically, try again. Also I am confused, in the pokemon world, trainer would be considered cool and if you mean that he is a 8th grader then you cant have a charizard. You are utterly confusing my poor middle school mind buddy. And you need a RP sample! 'Don’t have one' is not a acceptable answer that’s like handing in your homework blank and when you teachers ask "where are your answers" you say. "I don’t have any" Make up something that has nothing to do with the Rp, put in part of a story you wrote, you see my RP sample was from a completely different site.

P.S I Bolded spelling changes and other big changes and put notes in italics. Also try running it through spell check on micro soft word.
Old 10-05-2007, 09:46 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

*le pop*

Name: Joseph Regulus

Appearance: Joseph has brown hair that is seemingly untamable. He has bright blue eyes that seem to shine in the moonlight. He stands at about 5 feet, 3 inches, and weighs around 99 pounds. He loves earthy colored clothing and can often be seen in earthy colored (shades of brown and green) shirts, and worn-down jeans. He is tanned, and has a slender body, making him easily recognizable. He often wears an amulet around his neck with a silver wing on it that he bought at a yard sale. He wears sneakers, and short white socks. He is not muscular, but can easily defend himself if needed. Joseph has a light splattering of freckles across the bridge of his nose, and he wears some rectangular, black glasses.

Personality: Joseph is very optimistic, always smiling and happy. He was picked on when he was younger, making him afraid of "big" people. He is easily angered, but is easy to calm down. Joseph is very smart, and was revered as an honor student in his school. He is always on time for everything, and is a very good student earning him the title of being an honor student. He is very kind and is against being rude, but can be a rogue at times. He is a loving person and cares much for his family, and will endanger himself to get those he loves out of trouble. Joseph will defend his thoughts and beliefs at any cost. Joseph hates it when people take his belongings, causing him to lose his temper.

History: Joseph was born in Southern California, right in the middle of the desert. He went to school, got good grades, blah, blah, blah. Upon reaching ten years old, his dad told him that they would be moving to Texas. Joseph reluctantly moved, saying farewell to all of his friends. He was into the Pokemon craze that was sweeping the nation. Upon moving to Texas, he went to an anti-Pokemon school. Some kids found out, and Joseph was bullied. He pretended not to like Pokemon, at least until this pamphlet came out. He immediately signed up, and was the only one from his school to do so. He was accepted, and so it was revealed that Joseph still likes Pokemon.

Starter Pokémon: Stunky (I’m sure at least one person saw this coming)

RP Sample:
Quote:
Joseph looked at the clock. It was blinking six o’clock. What time did I have to be there? He asked himself. Looking at the little card, he noticed that it said ten o’clock. He still had four hours. He slipped under the covers in the little hotel room he had rented (with some money from his aunt and uncle) and fell asleep, not noticing the fact that the clock continued to blink six o’clock, not moving a minute.

Waking up with a start, he noticed the clock blinking six o’clock. Checking his watch, it read 10:09. Hitting himself, he got up and quickly got dressed, and was out the door by 10:12. Rushing out of the Pokemon Center in which his room was, he looked for the direction of the tall skyscraper. Luckily, it was close by, about a few blocks away. Still running, he headed in its direction.

It obviously wasn't his lucky day. They were setting up for a parade of some kind at the end of the street, and there was a detour that you needed to take. Rushing through the crowd of people looking at the parade area, he followed the big orange detour sign down another street. In the middle of the street was a police officer, chasing after a crook. Her trusty Growlithe was on the crook's tail, and was chased right into Joseph, he got plowed down by the man, and then the Growlithe. Stopping by him, the officer talked.

"I'm very sorry, my Growlithe is always like that. Would you like some help up?" she said, extending her hand. Taking it, Joseph was pulled up. "Well... Good luck with whatever you are doing!" she said, and ran off after her Growlithe. Running the other way, he finished the detour after about 10 minutes, and reached KLI. Slowing down, he began to walk across the bridge.
Other: Stunky is pwnsome. XP

Please ignore the history, it's not my best. Also, I changed from Piplup to Stunky; at first I thought we could only have the starter Pokemon. If Stunky is unacceptable, I'll taake Piplup.

*le un pop*
Old 10-05-2007, 09:49 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___Alana_Marie___ View Post
And again, I say you need more depth and in the last one I clearly asked you to put spaces between the categories, they history lacks...wait all the categories lack descriptive qualities and creativity they also need more length and you need to fix the thing with the double [IMG] thing, I have sort of edited to how I want it you see how if you put spaces between the categories they don’t look as long? But basically, try again. Also I am confused, in the pokemon world, trainer would be considered cool and if you mean that he is a 8th grader then you cant have a charizard. You are utterly confusing my poor middle school mind buddy. And you need a RP sample! 'Don’t have one' is not a acceptable answer that’s like handing in your homework blank and when you teachers ask "where are your answers" you say. "I don’t have any" Make up something that has nothing to do with the Rp, put in part of a story you wrote, you see my RP sample was from a completely different site.

P.S I Bolded spelling changes and other big changes and put notes in italics. Also try running it through spell check on micro soft word.
He might need more time to polish his skills first, methinks. Oh, and Canis, if I can get bagon, you should be able to get stunky. :P
Old 10-05-2007, 09:54 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

M'kay, I'll add an Ampharos and Espeon to her team then. We can catch stuff later on in the RP, right? *is hoping for a Trapinch*

And to be truthful, I usually RP as a guy, but I really wanted to RP as Ryuki for this one. She's kinda Mary-Sue-ish, but I like her.

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 10-05-2007 at 09:56 PM.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:38 PM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Justin Peters

Description: Justin has Brown eyes and brown hair. His hair is usually messy and uncombed. His hair comes down to his eyes. He brought only his Gray wool shirt, and a pair of blue pants. His shoes are white, but dirty. His teeth are white, but one tooth has a small chip in it. He wears a red bag on his back, which he will replace later. His glasses are red rimmed and small, but he barely wears them. When he walks, it's almost like a fast limp. The bottom of his pant legs are a bit ripped, and his shirt is a bit dirty, but he considers it clean. He always looks as if he just woke up, even if he's excited. His finger nails are a bit ragged, because he bites them often.

Personality: Justin is almost always happy, but he can become extremely angry in a split second. He likes to make friends and is always talking. Justin really likes rock pokemon. In the games he always carried 3 or four around. He likes to prove Type-Advantages aren't every thing. Tactics are what he rely on. When he becomes angry. don't stand in his way. He'd be more than happy to plow you over. Justin is squinting alot because his eyesight is off a bit. He has glasses, but he's to scared that that would cause him to be plunged into Outcast yet again. So he keeps them in his bag.

History; Justin was born in 1993, and loved pokemon from the start. He was really bad at the games for the first year. He eventually Defeated the Yellow version, Blue and Red versions. He felt dissapointed when he had dpne so, because they were all too similar. Then, Gold and Silver came, aling with Crystal. He relished the games as icons in his life. He beat Silver and Gold, and was satisfied that Crystal had a slightly different Storyline. He was picked on for awhile, because pokemon was dubbed "Imature" in his school, and he was outcasted from most groups of people. But, he still had his two Best friends, Trenton and Adam. Then, he made freinds with Matt and Tony, they were brothers.

But, soon something would pull him away from Pokemon for a period in life. It was a game called Halo. He loved it so much that he devoted his free time to it, discarding pokemon like an old toy. He finally beat Halo, and waited for the new installment of Pokemon Games. Finally it came, Saphire and Ruby. He bought Sapphire with money he made for mowing lawns, and chores. He beat the game in less than a weeks period. He felt proud, then bought Ruby. He loved that they had different storylines. Then he awaited the next installment. During that time, however, his Grandfather died. He was extremely sad, and forgot about Pokemon. But soon enough, Emerald hit the shelves. He got it for Christmas, and played it all the way through. Again, satisfied with a new Storyline, he beat the game in a week and a half.

He, again, waited for another game. His family began to break apart. His Grandmother hated his uncle, and his mother had fought with her boyfriend, Dave. They broke up, leaving him and his mother alone in a trailer. His grandmother moved to his town, however, in Bryan, Ohio. He was excited, and visited her often. Then, Leaf Green and Fire Red finally was released to public. He bought both, and loved them. He played them all the way through. Over the time spent waiting for another, he moved to Fayette, Ohio. He moved into a bigger house, his mother married, and he got a new brother. He finally got his hands on Diamond and Pearl, and beat them quickly. He studied each region, dubbing himself a Pokemon Master (although he knew other people knew EVERYTHING about pokemon). He heard about the voyage and wanted to come so badly, even if it was just some stupid theme park trying to trick children out of their money or something. He signed up, and is now ready for a pokemon adventure. (Lol, this was based on my life xD, besides the voyage, i mean)

Starter Pokémon: Onix

RP Sample: Justin walked into the gym, quickly realizing his rock Geodude would not stand long against Misty. He figured she had water pokemon, but maybe he should have realized that earlier by her name. Why do these Gym Leader's names always have to do with their type of Pokemon? he thought as he walked on the small platform maze. As he walked, a man in a bathing suit jumped up and startled him. He lost balance, and fell face first unto the platform.

"Ow..." He said, giving the man a look.

"Heh, sorry bout' thet kid. But, you gottaa' go through me if you wanna' battle Misty."

"Well, if I have too... Fine, I accept!"

"Ha ha! That's the spirit!"

Justin grasped the Pokeball, pressed the button to make it bigger, and released his Geodude. The man laughed, and sent a Horsea.

"If my calculations are right... your Horsea is levle 15. Easy job for my Level 25 Geodude."

"We'll see!"

He commanded Horsea to shoot a stream of water, but Geodude quickly dodged and picked up a piece of the Platform, flinging it high and in an arc. It hit Horsea directly on the head, incapacitating it temporarily. Then, it rolled into a ball, and used "Tackle" on the Horsea, sending flying into a wall. It was knocked out in two short turns.

"Horsea! Nooo!"

The swimmer ran to his pokemon, and returned it. He looked to dissapointed to even talk, but he just pointed to the next trainer and walked away. One down, 2 too go! Then Misty! Thoughts drifted through his head, and images of Misty's Pokemon, whatever it may be, being knocked out quickly.

Other: THe history comes from my life, although its not in chronlogical order.

('-(O-('-'Q)

Last edited by DragonLovaFlygon101; 10-06-2007 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Added more (Hope its enough :D)
Old 10-06-2007, 01:08 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

The problem with your italic code
was you typed [i] [i] when you should
have put a / before the second i.

Like this
Old 10-06-2007, 01:52 PM

Canis Lupus Accepted

DragonLovingFlygon, add more to your Personality and Description. I loved the history though with the Halo thing, halo is tempting but i perfer Pokemon.

Now i have set up some room numbers for on the boat, i posted them with the plot so you can check it out. Keep in mind rooms 1-50 are deck one and 51-100 are deck two. The room were randomized...my sister picked them. xD
Old 10-06-2007, 02:06 PM
DragonLovaFlygon101 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Alrighty then! I added about two more lines of info, so I hope thats good ^^

('-(O-('-'Q)
Old 10-06-2007, 03:57 PM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ___Alana_Marie___ View Post
Canis Lupus Accepted

DragonLovingFlygon, add more to your Personality and Description. I loved the history though with the Halo thing, halo is tempting but i perfer Pokemon.

Now i have set up some room numbers for on the boat, i posted them with the plot so you can check it out. Keep in mind rooms 1-50 are deck one and 51-100 are deck two. The room were randomized...my sister picked them. xD
What's the difference between the two decks?
Old 10-06-2007, 04:57 PM
Frozen_Mystic Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via MSN to Frozen_Mystic

Um, you accepted me, but I'm not up on there

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die.

__
(oO)
/||\
What part of Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn Don't you understand?
Old 10-06-2007, 07:19 PM

Yes i am sorry Eagle I'll get right on it.

Well, Xlugon, the differnce is deck one is the lower one and deck two is above it thats about the only differnce.

Dragonlovingflygon your accepted
Old 10-06-2007, 07:29 PM
iChaos Offline

I'm changing Luxio into Aipom,so I can be a new trainer and one thing Aipom never evovles and he stays out of the pokeball,heres me sign up

Name:TJ

Description:TJ has tanned skin shines in the light.TJ's hair is messy and sometimes spiky styled (mostly spiky) the color of his hair was light brown wearing a dark brown headband head band with half of a pokeball on it which didn't cover the whole probbally a litte part of the front.TJ eye's are olive green.TJ usally wears brown baggy pants and a long white undershirt with short sleeves.Over the shirt is a light brown hoodie that has two pockets on each side which did not blend but had enough room to fit his hands in TJ also has a brown leather belt wear he fits his pokeballs on.

Personality:TJ is a cool guy,pretty nice and funny he cheers everyone up when there down.TJ's quite brave and quite noticable he's been the most popular guy in his middle school.TJ's a gogetter,he never gives up and do anything it takes to succed.TJ's tough and brave and lean and clean.TJ loves pokemon but no one knows but his parents.TJ can be a little mysterouis or sometimes he's joking around.

History:TJ was borned in raised in North Carolina but did not stay long in North Carolina he was borned there but did not live there.His parents had wanted to move closer to there family in California so they moved to California.As they moved into the house they went over to there cousin's.As they where drive through cities and towns they finally arrived.TJ's cousin's where always nice to him.TJ had went into one of there rooms and say one playing a Nintendo 64 while the other one was play some kinda of portable game called the gameboy playing a Pokemon Leaf Version now that was when he was 10 years old.TJ had asked him if he could play,his cousin had replied yes.Three years had past and TJ had been playing all sorts of pokemon games since then and had been watching the TV Show.The next few days it was TJ's birthday and all he wanted was the new Pokemon Diamond And Pearl game and thats what he got when he got his Nintendo DS LiteTM.The nest day TJ went backed to school and heard about the Hoenn or Bust.TJ knew he was the only fan TJ didn't need to do anything he had already had A's and B's and had lots of friends all TJ had to do ask his parents.His parents where glad that he wanted to go so they letted him go,TJ was very glad and he packed his stuff and left for the journey to Texas to the Hoenn region.

Starter Pokemon:Aipom
Nickname:Apey

RP Sample:RP Sample:
The Little ten-year old held the pokeball tightly which was containing a Glameow nicknamed Glam Queen.

"C'mon out Glam Queen,"The ten year-old girl cried as the pokeball unleashed a beamed outside and came out was a blueish greyish cat pokemon which was facing the ten-year old oponent pokemon which was an Piplup.

"Okay Glam Queen use Shadow Claw,"Cried the girl.

The girl oponent hesistated and didn't know what to do.As the oponent hesitated the Glameow's arm started to glow and to turned back to normal as soon as a dark shaped claw appeared on the Glameow's arm as it approached piplup it had scratched it's face leaving the piplup's face wounded and knocked on the ground with 'X's' in its eyes.

Last edited by iChaos; 10-07-2007 at 02:01 PM.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:59 PM

Add a little more to the personality and then it is a acception.
Old 10-07-2007, 03:27 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

Alana-Chan! I need you to PM me when the RP starts, 'kay?

Also, ignore my statement on the "Leaves/Etc" thread. Computer = my life. Period.

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3