Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:04 PM
___Alana_Marie___ Offline

Send a message via MSN to ___Alana_Marie___
Default Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!]

Plot

Pokémon, when the word is uttered several things pop into mind. Some think of the hit anime Television show starring the famous Ash Katchem and his partner Pikachu, others think of the trading card game that most collectors buy into greedily and others think of the video games from the first ever Yellow version to the famous and widely popular Diamond and Pearl version, whatever region or version you love most the games attract quite a bit of attention. People of all ages harbor a love of Pokémon in our world, the fantasized creatures that control fire and water capture the inner child in us all and for some the need to actually touch a real live Pokémon’s fur, feathers or skin gnaws at their insides though the task was seemingly impossible to touch something that had been made up by a mere mortal man. Seemingly.

Truth be told, the famous creator of Pokémon didn’t actually ‘Create’ the Pokémon in his stories, games and cards, he didn’t actually create the regions and he didn’t actually create the gym leaders, professors and famous elite four patrons. He didn’t make up a thing besides the boy called Ash and his adventure. Everything in the show, video game, and cards was based off a real world known to only him, and his captain.

It all started when he was in his glory days, no older then 20, an adventurous lad cruising the sea exploring the world for inspiration and new creatures. He had just left port from Japan, 2 days into the trip. He had gone everywhere, nowhere to go but out into the very open sea, at noon exactly he saw something, mist rising from the sea. He thought it might have been another boat, perhaps a storm. He instructed his captain to go towards it, oblivious to what lay ahead. His cocky manner soon left him as he neared the rising mist. Before him was a water fall, bigger then Niagara falls so high he couldn’t see the bottom before he had a chance to do anything but run for cover they plummeted down and down and down, off the edge of our earth.

After what seemed like hours, but was only 45 minutes, they hit regular water again the boat almost capsized from the impact but teetered back upright. To his astonishment he spotted land and almost passed out. It was too much he had fallen off the edge of his world and now he was in another, and after the 90-degree drop at what was at least 90 miles an hour he was flabbergasted. He managed to inform the captain to move the vessel again and they soon made land a 2 day walk from what we know as Pallet town, where he met Professor Oak, and shared their experience.

The Professor deduced that there must have been some rip in the fabric of time, not one big enough to cause any harm mind you, caused by a legendary Pokémon called Ho-oh flying at a incredibly fast rate. Oak also found that this hole was permanent and that they would all be able to go home. However, the ‘creator’ of Pokémon didn’t sail straight home, but instead explored what the professor called the Kanto Region. He was amazed at the creatures that lived there and the wondrous sites he saw. After 7 months he had managed to see every town and even went to see the Pokémon league and then he was headed for home. That was when he got his idea.

Then over two years later it was a hit, wrote of a boy named Ash with a stubborn Pikachu. It spread like wild fire and after the first season was at its end he ventured back and found there were more regions! And so he managed to elongate Ash’s adventure so that he was to explore three more regions. And that’s when he realized something, after receiving many a fan letter claiming how they wished to be a Pokémon trainer or just travel the regions with their very own Pokémon he got an idea. To send a group of Poke Fanatic’s to the Pokémon world.

And so he sent out information packets to the United States Of America, seeing as most of the letter came from there, explain that to every school that wished to participate one student, preferably the one that loved Pokémon the most (Though it was up to them how to decide), would leave from Texas and land in Hoenn only a fifteen minute walk from Littleroot town. He would have loved to take them to Kanto but Kanto was a 3-month cruise at the shortest from any port in the USA. So Hoenn it was only a 3-day cruise out from Texas. Upon arrival the kids would get to choose not only from all the starter Pokémon in Hoenn, Kanto, Johto and Sinnoh but also a wide verity of other Pokémon! He pondered for a long while about weather to send 10 year olds into a whole different world. But he soon realized that parents wouldn’t sign any form for a child to go to another world, so he settled for 8th graders old enough to handle themselves but still showing, if only a sprinkle, of inner child. And it was settled the packets went out and the forms poured into the school but only one child from each school would go, but since it was all over the country that would give them quite a turn out, if the school complied.

In this Role Play you will be sent into the world of Pokémon and given a Pokémon of your very own! It would be like you in real life getting a Pokémon, and for me I would be freaking out and almost having a heart attack, you will go on a Journey, choosing to be either a trainer, a coordinator, a breeder or just traveling with a friend. It’s all up to you. This RP only has a few rules but I must stress that you enforce them.

If you are one of the 8th graders then you will not get your Pokémon until you meet with Professor Birch, after the 3 day cruise, and if you are a experienced trainer then you will already have your Pokémon and have been with it for a while…4 years if you got it at the age of ten. Now, I will keep the Sign-ups open once we start, but once the 3 day cruise is over then I except everyone to be posting about getting off at the right time, that is when I will stop sign-ups.

Here I will provide a brief description of the boat your characters will be traveling on for 3 days: There are 4 floors on the boat, floor one and two are the cabin areas when I accept you I will assign you a room number. There are 100 rooms the first floor is rooms 1-50 and the second are rooms 51-100. The room numbers are completely randomized. The 3 floors as 2 restaurants and a library with Internet accesses. The first restaurant is a buffet area and the second is a pizzeria. That is where you characters will eat, note that the food is free since this is a complementary cruises. The fourth floor has a pool area to stay in shape and just mess around on. The pool could fit about 100 people if they stood shoulder-to-shoulder and uncomfortably close.

Rules
1) Keep cursing to a minimum (I am a 8th grader and I know for a fact, we say some…really bad things)
2) Romance is allowed but it cant go farther then making out. Please.
3) No burning
4) No Bunnying
5) No making yourself ‘all powerful’ you cant win them all
6) When you post it has to be at least one paragraph (That is 5 complete sentences…duh)
7) HAVE FUN!

Name: (Self explanatory, first and last)
Description: (Pictures are allowed but you still have to write a paragraph)
Personality: (Must be a paragraph at least)
History; (What was your social status before all this, you family life, and how you felt and how you were picked one paragraph at least I would prefer more though)
Starter Pokémon: (for the new kids it must not be a evolved form for the other trainers it can be any Pokémon as long as it isn’t a legendary.)
RP Sample: (If you don’t have one, then just write a paragraph or two about some random made up character)
Other: (If you wanted to say what school you went too or where you were from or if you are already a trainer then you can say what kind of things you have done, beat the gyms participate in the Pokémon league or in the grand festival)

**Note! I didn’t require an age because it is near the end of 8th grade, so you should all be 14.

8th graders
___Alana_Marie___, Mudkip, Room# 56
Xlugon Pyro, Bagon, Room# 6
Gaby, Chikorita, Room# 52
Canis Lupus, Stunky, Room# 12
Chaos Dude, Aipom, Room# 33
EagleMaster, Poochyena, Room# 88
Bekah_The_Pikachu, Room# 20

Trainers
Sabby,Charmander
Verdos, Empoleon
Huncrew, Feraligater
MikaelO, Sealeo

Reserved
Eeveeking929, 8th grader, turtwig
Kittengirl, 8th grader, Hondour

Banned

Last edited by ___Alana_Marie___; 10-13-2007 at 09:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 01:10 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: Hoenn or Bust [A PokéFanatics Dream!]

Hey Alana, like I said before, give me a reservation as an Eigth Grade trainer with a Turtwig starter.
Old 10-03-2007, 02:02 AM
iChaos Offline

Could you reserve me,I'm reserving a Luxio and a 8th grader
Old 10-03-2007, 03:29 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

What, this can't be a Pokemon RP. It's really good!
No, just kidding there are plenty of good Pokemon RPs.
You just have to do some deep, deep, deep digging.

Already two eight graders? Can you reserve me a trainer then?
The Pokemon will be Empoleon.

Post number 173! Kadabra, here I come!

Last edited by vedros; 10-03-2007 at 03:34 AM.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:19 AM

All reserved, thank you! *Smiles* 3 reservations in one day, its a start.
Old 10-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

hey could you reserve me a trainer with charizard

Old 10-03-2007, 11:06 AM

Of course,

Oh i am reserving myself a spot as a 8th grader with a charmander
Old 10-03-2007, 11:09 AM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

ohh and BTW
the creator of pokemon collected bugs but then moved to the city so wanted to share collecting with everyone ^___^
also how do we really play this

Old 10-03-2007, 11:55 AM
Xlugon Pyro Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Xlugon Pyro

I may want to reserve a spot as an 8th grader. Though would having a bagon for a starter be a problem? I love dragon pokemons...
Old 10-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Stinky Offline
Garbage Can

Send a message via AIM to Stinky

Please resrve me an eighth grader with a Piplup, thank you very much.

... Zomg, is that really Xlugon?
Old 10-03-2007, 07:55 PM

But of course Reserved and Reserved. And here is my sign-up

Name: Meagan Riley Ronalds

What type?: 8th grader

Description: Megan’s skin tone is tan, a natural sun kissed look acquired from spending hours on the beach near her house in Miami Florida. Platinum blonde hair falls in slight waves to just below her bust. Megan’s stands at the height of 5 feet flat and has the figure of a gymnast, since she has taken ballet hip hop and contemporary dance since she was 5, thin slender and well toned. She is not the largest in the breast area but she sure as heck aint the smallest she is about a little bigger then average. Her wardrobe consists mostly of form fitting jeans and jean shorts and skirts if she is having a lazy day she would wear sweatpants she wears form fitting tank tops and tee shorts when many a crazy saying on the front or back. Megan’s startling green eyes are outlined in smoky eyeliner that only makes her eyes pop even more and her light lips sparkled with flavored lip-gloss.

Personality: Megan is an outing crazy girl, the kind of girl that knows everything about everyone. Her personality shines as bright as the sun and she is never really shy around the guys, in fact she prefers to hang out with them more then girls. She oozes confidence and though some would think she was snotty and rude she is a warm person and gets along easily with other people. Most would think her hyperactive levels were off the charts the way she bounces around makes sarcastic, stupid and out right crazy comments that could get even the grumpiest anti social child laughing. She loves to sing and act, she is a wonderful guitarist and singer and writes lovely songs.

History: Megan lived her whole life in Florida with her mother, father and younger brother. As a young girl she had many friends, mostly girls like any other young child. When she turned 10 her older cousins bought her a Pokémon game, Red version she played it none stop and managed to defeat the Pokémon league in 3 days! She fell in love with the game of Pokémon and began to watch the TV show, but none of her friends really knew about her Pokémon obsession and no one ever found out. She got her first Boyfriend at the age of 12 in 6th grade, and since then she had had about 5. When she got into Middle school her out look on life changed, she was tackling and jumping on her friends in the halls’ Constantly getting a piggyback from someone and getting in trouble for talking out in class, wearing short shorts and chewing gum in class. In 8th grade still no one knew of her obsession but she was still acting as crazy as ever. Finally when she heard about the ‘Hoenn or Bust’ program she freaked out, she ran home screaming and relayed the news to her cousins, disappointed as they were, seeing as they were too old, they felt her excitement. She immediately signed up for the contest. Her schools standards to get in were high, you had to have a at least a B in every class, couldn’t get a detention for a month and had to have done 14 hours of community work. So she started volunteering at Animals shelters and helped out with elementary school musicals, she stopped tackling in the hallways, stopped making remarks and class and even managed to pull her C in math up to a B+. And after taking a trivia quiz on the subject of Pokémon she was announced the winner. She got a letter in Civics and opened it at home, she screamed till her lungs gave out and lost her voice for 3 days nothing could break her spirit until her boyfriend broke up with her a day before she left for Texas she was upset but after a bit of sulking and ripping up every picture she owned of him, and cursing him to a life of loneliness and bad breath, she soon lost her melancholy feeling and packed up for the bog adventure.

Starter Pokémon: Mudkip named, Mud (how original)

RP Sample:
Rena’s face, still retaining its emotionless stare, seemed to fall, just a bit. “ Rivaneil, please call me by my name…” Lips pursed curiously. One little sound broke the silence; it was a soft and, frightened cry of the bouncing baby Adrien. Rena, set him on the floor to crawl about. The teething little one year old, found it more fun now a days to slink about his “mothers” Feet then rest gently in the cradle of her pale and slender arms. Rena or the so-called ‘Princess’ stared deeply at Rivaneil. Naturally, the power to sense another’s feelings kicked in. She sensed Rivaneil’s strange feelings. What could have been bugging her? She thought, an uncertain demeanor passed her brow. With a flick of the wrist, a raven lock was flown from her path of view back to its place at her shoulder. Adrien mumbled something as he crawled about. “ Hewo” he said to the kneeling demon huntress. He giggled, and the queen smiled. The last thing Rena had said after she had showed her mother the Images of how she had come by Adrien lingered in her mind. ‘As Far As Anyone Knows, Adrien Is Born To Me, My Baby, My Son’ Her mother questioned in her mind why her daughter wanted to keep her “Grandson’s identity secret. But didn’t voice these thought aloud. Rena glanced thoughtfully at the child. Making sure he wasn’t biting something he shouldn’t have. Or picking up something sharp, yet again. The dim glow of the candles cast shadows along the matted and knotted hair of the princess. With her hair and dress in the state they were, No one would except this emotionless young elf to be the princess. But the look in her eyes, and the way she carried herself clearly showed her rightful place at the throne. Head tilted to one side, hair falling to the left of her pale head. Hands intertwined behind her slender back. A thoughtful expression was hidden deep within her crystalline eyes.

Last edited by ___Alana_Marie___; 10-04-2007 at 07:54 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:36 PM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

hey i reserved last night put me on

Old 10-03-2007, 08:58 PM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

I'd like to reserve a spot as an eighth grader with Cyndaquil. Also, Luxio is a second stage Pokemon. They need to take Shinx instead.

My sign-up will be up a bit later. I'm still deciding between a male or female character...

Old 10-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Golden-Silver Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Name: Lukas Red diamond
Description: [IMG][/IMG]his skin is a tanned colour that is kinda like the colour of sand his blue eyes are like the sky and his brown hair like bark from a tree he is a kid that can attract girls and he wears the same clothes every day
Personality: a little prankster who messes around all the time and is always in trouble he loves getting in trouble for some reason his love of pokemon has been hiden for years not wanting to tell his friends about it he also loves to play video games and explore around everywhere his FAVORITE POKEMON OR DREAM TEEAM is Charizard,blastoise,venusaur,weravile,electivire,g allade he wants to be a pokemon league champion
History;he was probably the most popular kid you would see around all the girls liked him and he had loads of friends but he never told his friends his love of pokemon he thought his popularity would just disappear he has never taken off his hat well thats what everyone nows
Starter Pokémon: Charizard
RP Sample:dont have one
Other: he has beaten the first gym leader in sinnoh and wants to get more pokemon to go on an adventure

Last edited by Golden-Silver; 10-05-2007 at 10:45 AM.
Old 10-03-2007, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden-Silver View Post
Name: Lukas Ryan diamond
Description: [IMG][/IMG]his skin is a tanned colour that is kinda like the colour of sand his blue eyes are like the sky and his brown hair like bark from a tree
Personality: a little prankster who messes around all the time and is always in trouble he loves getting in trouble for some reason his love of pokemon has been hiden for years not wanting to tell his friends about it
History;he was probably the most popular kid you would see around all the girls liked him and he had loads of friends
Starter Pokémon: Charizard
RP Sample:"hey i will help you out around here"Lukas said"but arent you a eight grader"
"yea but i was selected two years ago thats why got my charizard and my family lives here"
"wheres your charizard"
"I'll get him"lukas replied"Charizard come her"
his charizard swept down and hit the ground unleashing a flamethrower in the air....
Other: he has beaten the first gym leader in sinnoh and wants to get more pokemon to go on an adventure
Uuuuuuh, You need more, Your History, Personality, and description are lacking length adn dpeth. Also I read your RP sample, its not very descriptive and NO ONE from our world has EVER been in the POkemon world besides the 'creator' of pokemon and his captian. The trainer were born in one of the regions. Please rewrite a few things and i will reconsider.