Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2007, 11:08 PM
KitsuneMaster223 Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: WHY? WHY?? Why is Nuntendo Pampering Diamond?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meaty View Post
In my location, most people bought Pearl. Can anyone please show me a link to the PMD2 exclusives? That would really would be nice. ^^;
that's the same for me too o.O Even in Charoletzville wich is like... not the next county, but the one after it o.O and most are Girls o.O the guys don't seem to like Pokemon as much o.O

as for PMD... I have no idea what I'll get....... I might just get both, since I can't decide (IMO, the one with Chimchar on the box will have the most sales :p Chimchar FTW)
Old 10-02-2007, 01:47 AM
Psycho__Ryan Offline
Master Trainer

Unhappy Re: WHY? WHY?? Why is Nuntendo Pampering Diamond?!

Yay!!!!!!!!! Peopl,e hate me!!!!!! They coment on my poor typing!!!!! I"M GETTIN BANNED, BABY!!!!

just kidding. anyway, yes, I am selfish, and I'm not proud, but oh well. Anyway, I'm not sure WHY I made this thread. guess I was just in a bad mood yesterday, which I was, in fact. I'M SORRYYYRT (sp?) PEOPLE!