Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-30-2007, 10:04 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default Re: [SU] Naruto: The Path Of Legend

Name: Hyuuga, Hinata
Allegiance: leaf..=D
Signature Jutsus: (Leave blank until your character is accepted.)
Appearance: (Must be at least five full lines.)
Personality: (Must be at least five full lines.)
Biography: (Must be at least fifteen full lines.)
Role-playing Sample: (Must be at least fifteen full lines.)

Name: Hyuuga, --
Allegiance: (Your Village ETC)
Signature Jutsus: (Leave blank until your character is accepted.)

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 09-30-2007, 10:05 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kecleonfan666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
My uncle got married at 19....(and he's still married now)

We need a Discussion thread!

Who's Playing Naruto..you?
Whoever claims that yellow haired loud mouth :P

Not me :D Deidara and Sasori FTW
Old 09-30-2007, 11:04 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name: Konohamaru
Allegiance: Hidden Leaf Village Konoha/Konohamaru
Signature Jutsus: (Leave blank until your character is accepted.) (I think Konohamaru should have Kage Bunshin No jutsu because he learned it in the manga and both Rasengan and Summoning because Naruto was trainning hi and over the years he could've learned 'em.)
Appearance:
WIP
Old 09-30-2007, 11:47 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I'm changing my mind back again. I shall pwn you all with Sasuke's 1337 skillz yo!
Old 09-30-2007, 11:59 PM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeveeking929 View Post
I'm changing my mind back again. I shall pwn you all with Sasuke's 1337 skillz yo!
Lol, oksy, I'll change that.

I updated the registration template, please put up your Jutsus ^^
Old 10-01-2007, 01:27 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Allegiance: Akatsuki (or so it would seem)
Appearance: (Normal)
(Curse Mark)
(Curse Mark Level 2)

Personality: Sasuke is the black sheep of Akatsuki. He sees no need to associate himself with the Akatsuki, and refuses to wear Akatsuki robes, or a slashed headband like the rest of them. Equally, Sasuke shows no loyalty to his former friends, willing to kill them on sight. The only thing he even shows the slightest bit of loyalty to is the Uchiha clan, as the Uchiha's symbol is on the back of his collar. Sasuke still lusts after power, even after all this time, and even though he pretends to put up with his brother and no longer care about Itachi or his quest for vengeance, that's the only thing in his mind at all times. Strangely enough, even though he's willing to kill his friends, whom he wouldn't have touched eight years ago, with complete and total strangers, Sasuke refuses to kill them needlessly, even when directly ordered to.

Biography: The early years of Sasuke's childhood were spent living in the shadow of his older brother, Uchiha Itachi, who had proven time and again that he was an extremely talented ninja. Because of Itachi's successes, most of the members of the Uchiha clan looked to Itachi as the clan's future, the biggest proponent of this idea being Sasuke's father, Uchiha Fugaku. Due to this focusing on Itachi, Sasuke did what he could to prove himself to his family, though no amount of training could help him in surpassing the milestones set in place by his brother. Itachi, aware of Sasuke's struggle for recognition, tried to shift some of their father's attention to Sasuke, even offering to train Sasuke in various fields of ninja abilities. Although Itachi succeeded in getting Fugaku to spend more time with Sasuke, much of that time was still dedicated to Itachi, and all the while Itachi never lived up to his promises of training Sasuke.

As time went by, Itachi's standing in the clan began to falter as his trustworthiness was constantly called into question. At this time, Itachi also began to create a more competitive relationship with Sasuke, challenging Sasuke to surpass him. Because of Itachi's changing personality, Fugaku began to take a more active interest in Sasuke's development, teaching him the Great Fireball Technique in less time than Itachi had taken to learn it, which also gave Sasuke proper membership into the clan. Most prominently, Fugaku encouraged Sasuke to not follow in Itachi's footsteps, the former prodigy of the clan having lost his father's confidence.

Soon after receiving the attention from his father that he had so yearned for, Sasuke returned home late one evening to find all the members of his clan dead. After finding Itachi standing over the bodies of their parents, indicating he was the one responsible for the clans' murders, Itachi informed Sasuke that he wasn't worth killing. As he left, Itachi repeated his encouragement to Sasuke to get strong enough to surpass him, and disappeared into the night. From that day forth, Sasuke lived as an orphan, longing for the parents that had been taken from him and allowing his brother's words to fester. Soon after the clan's annihilation, Sasuke's only goal in life became to gain power through any means necessary in order to kill Itachi and avenge the clan.

Sasuke spent most of his life attempting to become powerful enough to surpass his brother, Itachi's last words to him ringing through his head. "If you wish to beat me, then hate me. Curse me. When you have the same eyes as me, then challenge me". Sasuke did just that, becoming stronger with only the goal of destroying Itachi and restoring the Uchiha clan in mind. When he graduated from the Ninja Academy,, he was placed in a team with Haruno Sakura and Uzumaki Naruto under Hatake Kakashi, during which time he unlocked the Uchiha's bloodline trait, the Sharingan. It wasn't until the Chunin Exams that he was set upon his dark path.

During the second phase of the Exams, Sasuke and his team were atttacked by the Sannin Orochimaru, who was after Sasuke for his Sharingan ability. Sasuke and Naruto, in the end, kicked his ass... sort of... kind of... okay, not really, Orochimaru sort of just left, but not before laying on Sasuke the Cursed Seal of Heaven, a mark which gave sasuke untold power. Kakashi placed a barrier on that seal, but it wasn't going to be enough.

In the midst of Orochimaru's invasion of Konoha, Sasuke met with, and then fought, Gaara of the Sand, the current Kazekage. He failed, miserably, not even managing to get in a hit, even when he drew on the power of the Cursed Seal. He was shockd to discover, however, that Uzumaki Naruto, his teammate, the one he had always looked down on as nothing more than a nuisance, defeated Gaara. This was an incredible blow to the ego, and hit him hard.

About a month following that battle, Sasuke heard news of his brother, that Itachi was after Naruto and his strange new mentor Jiraiya. Sasuke rushed to the scene, and fought with Itachi, only to be beaten once more. Itachi used a Genjutsu which placed him deep into a coma. His memory is a blank between then and his healing by the Sannin Tsunade. After he awakened, Sasuke challenged Naruto, desiring to prove once and for all that he was superior. The fight was stopped, however, by Kakashi, but Sasuke could tell from the damage that Naruto's new jutsu had done to a water tower that he would have lost.

Sasuke couldn't take the defeat. He kept thinking about his Cursed Seal, how it gave him power, how he wanted more. So when he was approached by four Sound Ninja with an offer to join Orochimaru, he accepted. He abandoned Konoha. An elite task force, which included Naruto, was sent out to bring him back, but in the end they failed. Naruto and Sasuke fought to the death (most awesome anime battle ever by the way), and Sasuke won. He remembered Itachi's last advice, that in order to obtain the Mangekyou Sharingan, you must kll your best friend. He considered Naruto his best friend, but did not kill him. Instead he vowed to obtain power his own way.

Three years later, Sasuke, after being trained by Orochimaru, left his position by Orochimaru's side, dealing a near fatal blow to his ego (seriously, Sasuke kicked his ass and nearly killed him). After that, he went to find a way to become even stronger, wishing to find a way to unlock the Mangekyou Sharingan, especially after discovering that Hataka Kakashi had unlocked that power, and would never consider killing a friend. He never succeeded, but he did become very powerful. In the end, he joined Itachi's organization, Akatsuki, with the intention of learning it's secrets, and hopefully Itachi's achilles heel, and defeat Itachi and the other members of Akatsuki. In order to ensure that goal, he took on a secret apprentice in Nakashima Taiki.

Jutsus:

Name: Katon: Gokakyou no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: This technique requires a large amount of chakra to perform. Once enough is gathered the user mixes his or her breath with the chakra, creating an enormous fireball, similar to a firebreathing technique.

Name: Chidori
Type: Ninjutsu/Genjutsu
Description: The user summons an imense amount of chakra to his palm, and concentrates it into a solid mass. Then, the user charges the enemy at high speeds, and jabs the hand into the enemy.

Name: Chidori Current
Description: Sasuke emits electricity from all over his body as a shield that stuns those it comes into contact with

Name: Chokuto Chidori
Description: Sasuke channels electricity into his Chokuto sword to enhance it's power by a lot.

Because I could never, ever, ever in a million years see Sasuke joining Akatsuki without some badass ulterior motive.

Name: Nakashima Taiki
Rank: Missing-nin (never technically graduated from the Academy)
Allegiance: Uchiha Sasuke
Jutsus:
Role-playing Sample: Dude, do you really need this from me? How long have we known each other? Seriously, have I ever given you any doubt at all as to my RPing ability, ever?

Wilt be finished soon.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-01-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:59 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
Name: Uchiha Sasuke
Allegiance: Akatsuki (or so it would seem)
Biography:
Jutsus:

Because I could never, ever, ever in a million years see Sasuke joining Akatsuki without some badass ulterior motive.

Name: Nakashima Taiki
Rank: Missing-nin (never technically graduated from the Academy)
Allegiance: Uchiha Sasuke
Jutsus:
Role-playing Sample: Dude, do you really need this from me? How long have we known each other? Seriously, have I ever given you any doubt at all as to my RPing ability, ever?

Wilt be finished soon.
Well, by the looks of the Manga, Uchiha Madara has an eye on Sasuke's Sharingan, and recruited him into Akatsuki, that's what I think Madara's got for Sasuke.

Still reserved.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:04 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Eh, I'm gonna give Sasuke an ulterior motive anyway, because thaat makes him much more fun. Oh, and my second character is going to be Sasuke's secret apprentice who none of the Akatsuki knows about, because I'm just that devious. It'll also be told through the eyes of Taiki, it's just that I'm the only one who gets to control Sasuke cause I'm that cool.
Old 10-01-2007, 02:13 AM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

please make a discussion thread...
It bugs me that I'm spamming here...
I don't want this to close due to off-topic-ness
Old 10-01-2007, 09:54 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skylily View Post
please make a discussion thread...
It bugs me that I'm spamming here...
I don't want this to close due to off-topic-ness
Good point. I finished my Sasuke SU. Well, except for my Curse Mark Level 2 pic. As it turns out it was too big, so I need an new one.

Edit: Found it. Uploading now.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-01-2007 at 10:13 PM.
Old 10-01-2007, 10:15 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

I'm done with my Gaara~
Although I didn't include the attacks when he is in his demon form.
I don't planning on changing him to that ugly raccoon so it's all good~

ps. the sign-up is in my very first post of this thread
Old 10-02-2007, 12:41 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Alright, time for my evalutaions.

Eveeking: It's pretty good, but playing as someone like Sasuke? Maybe if you could, add a little more to that. Normally, I wouldn't accept it because of lengh lack and the fact this is Sasuke Uchiha we're talking about.

But since I know you're a kick ass RPer, you get Sasuke. And about that, I predict that Uchiha Madara swayed Sasuke into Akatsuki, althoguh Itachi remains alive.

SkyLily: No problems, awsome profile, approved.
Old 10-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
But since I know you're a kick ass RPer, you get Sasuke. And about that, I predict that Uchiha Madara swayed Sasuke into Akatsuki, althoguh Itachi remains alive.
If I may speak freely, no flipping way. Nothing would make Sasuke willingly fight on the same team as his ass brother. Itachi took the last Klondike Bar, and that's just unforgivable. Oh, and h also destroyed the entire Uchiha clan. That adds to it. No, ulterior motive, definitely. Besides, nothing would please me more than to be able to kick Itachi's ass and betray Akatsuki.

Edit: P.S. Sweet banner.

Last edited by Lord Fedora; 10-02-2007 at 01:09 AM.
Old 10-03-2007, 12:45 AM
Kecleonfan666 Offline

Quote:
If I may speak freely, no flipping way. Nothing would make Sasuke willingly fight on the same team as his ass brother. Itachi took the last Klondike Bar, and that's just unforgivable. Oh, and h also destroyed the entire Uchiha clan. That adds to it. No, ulterior motive, definitely. Besides, nothing would please me more than to be able to kick Itachi's ass and betray Akatsuki.

Edit: P.S. Sweet banner.
I dunno, I just couldn't resist putting Sasuke in an Akatsuki Robe :P
Old 10-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kecleonfan666 View Post
I dunno, I just couldn't resist putting Sasuke in an Akatsuki Robe :P
Too bad, he aint wearing no Akatsuki robe as long as I'm Rping him. Sorry 'bout that.