Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Pokemon Main Boards » Pokemon: General Board

Pokemon: General Board General discussion about Pokemon in general. If the topic of your thread does not fall into the subjects in the other boards, post it there. In other words, everything else belongs here if it doesn't have a board of its own.

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 10:08 PM
The Judge Offline

Default It´s Sad

Pokémons are trained. Who is mostly trained by who? The lesser being is mostly trained by the smarter being. And now, to my conclusion...

Pokémon is one, racistic mess sometimes. Yes, i love Pokémon and is a fan, and that´s why i can´t stand this... Do you ever see a black Pokémon trainer? No. But you see Jynx, a obvious parody of black people. And guess what? She is a Pokémon.

Pokémon secretly downgrades blacks, and i think that is a shame.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Jes Offline

Default Re: It´s Sad

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Judge View Post
Pokémons are trained. Who is mostly trained by who? The lesser being is mostly trained by the smarter being. And now, to my conclusion...

Pokémon is one, racistic mess sometimes. Yes, i love Pokémon and is a fan, and that´s why i can´t stand this... Do you ever see a black Pokémon trainer? No. But you see Jynx, a obvious parody of black people. And guess what? She is a Pokémon.

No it doesn't, Brock's race has been debated, but I have seen a black trainer with purple hair one time, and how do you know Jynx is a parody of black people? It could be based on a performer in history in Asia.

Saying that means you're sayinfg it downgrades at least 10 races cause they don't have a trainer that color.

If no black people live in Japan what is the point to put any black trainers on the show, except to shut u up.

Pokemon isn't racist, I'm not gonna debate if a few people working for pokemon are though

I know you have your opinion, but there are black trainers >> just not on the Anime

Last edited by Jes; 09-29-2007 at 10:14 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:12 PM
Shade Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:

I respect your opinion. And you have a good point, but there has to be lots of black trainers.

Banner made by Shade
[Vpp Stats]
[The Cycle: Battle Kanto]
Old 09-29-2007, 10:13 PM
TeirusuFX Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via MSN to TeirusuFX Send a message via Yahoo to TeirusuFX Send a message via Skype™ to TeirusuFX

Quote:

You're in the bathroom doing your business..when suddenly, your bro/sis comes in singing...

They aren't really racist, well yeah, they have one trainer from every race except for African Americans...but still!

And please don't double post

♪And I chime in, haven't you people ever heard of, closing the god damn door...no♪

Ah! Aya-chan! Aya-chan genki?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:15 PM
The Judge Offline

Of course, there dont need be black trainers as there is no black people in japan...
But did they NEED to make Jynx, a parody of black people? They shows blacks like slaves that way! White trainers, black Pokemons!
Old 09-29-2007, 10:16 PM
MaskedJackal Offline

Send a message via AIM to MaskedJackal Send a message via MSN to MaskedJackal

Quote:
To further prove my claim, Pokémon is japanese, and japanese people are very hateful towards black people. Why do you think no black people lives in Japan?
So...the Japanese can't create anything without being labeled as racist?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:17 PM
The Judge Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wunschkind View Post
So...the Japanese can't create anything without being labeled as racist?
Of course they can. But right now, we are talking Pokémon and not ALL japanese creations.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:18 PM
Jes Offline

Quote:
Of course, there dont need be black trainers as there is no black people in japan...
But did they NEED to make Jynx, a parody of black people? They shows blacks like slaves that way! White trainers, black Pokemons!
Mr. Mime looks like a mime/clown,so they potray mimes/clowns as slaves?

That was a Pokemon made in 1995, people weren't as smart as now, they changed it to purple, the old jynx is hardly shown anymore...
Old 09-29-2007, 10:18 PM
MaskedJackal Offline

Quote:

Pokemon are like pets. One of my friends is white, and he has a Black Labrador Retriever. Does that make him racist?
Old 09-29-2007, 10:20 PM
The Judge Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
Mr. Mime looks like a mime/clown,so they potray mimes/clowns as slaves?

That was a Pokemon made in 1995, people weren't as smart as now, they changed it to purple, the old jynx is hardly shown anymore...
Thats just even worse. Later, they decided that blacks werent even good enough to be a POKEMON, and they changed it into purple! What a world we live in...

And Mr. Mime is a clown/mime. Which means he has paint on his face. He could possibly be a black, too,
Old 09-29-2007, 10:21 PM
Zapdogre Offline
Elite Trainer

Send a message via ICQ to Zapdogre Send a message via AIM to Zapdogre Send a message via MSN to Zapdogre Send a message via Yahoo to Zapdogre Send a message via Skype™ to Zapdogre

I'm Japanese and I'm not racist, but I have to report this because it hurt my feelings
Old 09-29-2007, 10:22 PM
Jes Offline

Quote:
Thats just even worse. Later, they decided that blacks werent even good enough to be a POKEMON, and they changed it into purple! What a world we live in...

And Mr. Mime is a clown/mime. Which means he has paint on his face. He could possibly be a black, too,
Pokemon are Pokemon, there are 493+ differant races, no pokemon races called 'black' or 'African american' or 'african'

They changed it because they would've gotten there butts sued off if they didn't chnage it.
The Judge Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by zapdogre View Post
I'm Japanese and I'm not racist, but I have to report this because it hurt my feelings
I am sorry, but japan is known for having some degree of hate towards black people.
MaskedJackal Offline

Quote:

Where are you getting this from? Jynx is classified as human-like, but does it say ANYWHERE that Jynx is an African-American? No.
Old 09-29-2007, 10:23 PM
The Judge Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jes View Post
They changed it because they would've gotten there butts sued off if they didn't chnage it.
Who says that? Its up to debate if they did it because they didnt felt black people were good enough to be Pokemons or if they could get sued.
Closed Thread