Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-27-2007, 07:14 PM
Lonliness Offline

Default Mewthree's Wrath (PG-13)

I took about 30 minutes on this Rp. And there might be sequels.

It didn't seem like a big deal at first. Nobody would have cared at the time that Giovanni was trying to take over the world... again. He even broadcasted that the world would be his any day now, but even the most paranoid person in all of Sinnoh didn't care. Little did they know that Mewthree, Giovanni's current invention, the same invention that everyone was laughing at just days before, would take over the world. Take over the world, that is, unless someone stopped it.

Mewthree was a robot. Unlike Mewtwo, Mewthree had absolutely no emotions, none at all. It stood at over 7 feet, and could use any attack it wants to. Mewthree was rather scary looking, having glowing red eyes with no pupils. It was suppositally industructable, but it could be defeated. By a trainer, that is.

No ordinary trainer could stop Mewthree. In fact, it would take teamwork to stop it. Five trainers in total would be sent to defeat Mewthree. These were trainers that marked their name in Pokemon history. They defeated the Pokemon League, which is something no ordinary trainer can do. There was many winners in Pokemon league history, but only the greatest could stop the world from coming to an end. These five trainers would be asked to stop Mewthree and save the world. Who would ask them? None other than the god of all Pokemon... Mew.

Mew frowned upon Giovanni, and now was even more upset that he now invented Mewthree. Mew had tried to stop Mewthree itself, but only to almost be captured and made evil and emotionless by Giovanni himself. Mew didn't want to take this risk, so instead, it would ask the trainers to go for it. Giovanni wouldn't suspect a thing... maybe.

Mew now had to ask 5 completely normal kids to stop Mewthree. Because Mew is a Pokemon that can't speak English, it would have to tell the kids telepathically. It send this message: "Mewthree is taking. The world needs you. Go to Sunyshore City, now. I will explain the rest once you get there..."

Now the fate of the entire world rested in the hands of five completely normal kids. That's right, no superpowers, they had none of that. They only had their well trained Pokemon. Even though these kids were exceptionally good trainers, would that be enough to stop Mewthree?

Rules (If you follow them, everything will be all right)

1. All RP rules still apply here. The moderaters don't just post them for fun and games, you know.
2. Typing in proper English is required. Plz d0nt tipe lyke dis.
3. Please post AT LEAST 4 lines.
4. Please don't give me a blank sign up sheet and tell me to reserve a spot for you. In fact, if you do that, I will most likely decline you.
5. No sex please. Stuff like hugging and kissing is perfectly fine, however.
6. No legandaries Pokemon please.
7. Character control is allowed, but don't do it too much, or make characters do stuff out of their personality.
8. Here's a very, VERY important rule... HAVE FUN!

Given Name- First, middle, and last.
Nickname(s)- If your character has any, put them here.
Gender- Male or female.
Age- 13 and up, please.
Personality- Please make it at least 3-5 complete sentances.
Appearence- Give me a good idea of what your character looks like, or post a picture.
Clothing- Please discribe your character's clothing, that is, unless you post a picture that shows your characters clothes.
History- You don't have to make it that long, just post a brief summary of what happened in your character's life.
Pokemon- 1-6.
Other- Anything else not posted above.

For Each Pokemon
Species- Pretty much self-explanitory. Please don't have any legandaries.
Nickname- If applicable.
Gender- If applicable.
Shiny- You can have one of these, if you want.
Personlity- At least 2-4 sentances. You don't have to do as much here then as you did in your character's personality.
Obtained By- Optional.
Other- Again, this is for other stuff.

Please don't nag me about when this RP is going to start, or when I'm going to say if your character's accepted. Just a quick side note, I may PM you if you don't post for awhile. But most of all...

Trainers:

1. Taken: Tyrell321
2. Reserved: KittenGirl2000
3. Reserved: vedros
4.MikaelO
5.ashketchum

My Sign Up:

Given Name- Zack, Carlos, Diaz
Nickname(s)- Zero
Gender- male
Age- 17
Personality- Zack's a standard teenager, often mad, and rather short-tempered. He won't go down without a fight. He can be rather angry. If you make it through him hard, outer shell though, it exposes a soft inside. When that soft inside is exposed, he can be a great friend. He loves the dark type, and is actually really friendly to his Pokemon.
Appearence- Zack is about 5' 6", and weighs about 112 pounds. He has light brown skin, dark eyes, and dark spiky hair hair.
Clothing- Zack wears black jeans, a black and white shirt that says Zero at the back, and a fingerless glove on his left hand.
History- Zack was always abused by his parents, hense, his anger. The kids at school knew better than to make fun of him, though.
Pokemon- 6

Species- Umbreon
Nickname- Shadow
Gender- male
Shiny- yes
Personlity- Shadow is a mysterious Pokemon. He has the lonely nature and the subnature of hates to lose. He is a nightmare to fight.
Obtained By- Shadow was Zack's first Pokemon. His dad caught it for him as a white Eevee.
Other- none

Species- Houndoom
Nickname- Doom
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Doom is a rather hostile Pokemon. His nature is rash and his subnature is loves to fight. He will fight anyone, no matter what.
Obtained By- Doom was Zack's second Pokemon. He was caught as a Houndour, after attacking Zack one night. Because of his amazing untamed power, Zack caught him.
Other- none

Species- Weavile
Nickname- Moon
Shiny- no
Personlity- Moon is a very calm, relaxed Pokemon. His nature is calm and his subnature strongly defiant. He normally is a calm Pokemon, but doesn't always listen to others.
Obtained By- Zack found Moon as a Sneasel one day while skiing in Snowpoint City. He caught him, simply to add to his collection.
Other- none

Species- Raichu
Nickname- Spark
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Spark is a very cheeky Pokemon. His nature is impish, and his subnature is mischevious. He is a bit a joker, not serious at all, and often laughs and jokes around.
Obtained By- After capturing a Mawhile that wouldn't listen to a word Zack would say, some girl offered him to trade it for her Raichu. He accepted, and ended up relizing that Spark wasn't much better in the category in obendience.
Other- none

Species- Charizard
Nickname- Inferno
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Inferno is a mad Pokemon. His nature is rash and his subnature is a little quick tempered. He doesn't listen to a word others say, however, listens to Zack perfectly. He can be really nice, but don't make him mad.
Obtained By- Zack captured Inferno as a Charmeleon while traveling in Kanto. He was released into the wild by his old trainer.
Other- no

Species- Zangoose
Nickname- Claw
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Claw is a very defencive Pokemon. His nature is hardy and his subnature is somewhat stubborn. He will stand up for what he beleives in, no matter what others say.
Obtained By- Claw was obtained as an egg.
Other- none

Last edited by Lonliness; 10-14-2007 at 01:42 AM.
Old 09-27-2007, 08:51 PM
Lusitania Offline

Default Re: Mewthree's Wrath (PG-13)

Mmmhmm, I like it. The sign up, that is to say yours, could take some work. I'll sign up later.

Last edited by Lusitania; 09-27-2007 at 09:26 PM.
Old 09-28-2007, 03:32 AM
Realityxxx Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 4)

Send a message via AIM to Realityxxx

Reserve me a spot!

Given Name- Jessica Light Masaku
Nickname(s)- Jess
Gender- femine...
Age- 17
Personality- Please make it at least 3-5 complete sentances.
Appearence- Give me a good idea of what your character looks like, or post a picture.
Clothing- Please discribe your character's clothing, that is, unless you post a picture that shows your characters clothes.
History- You don't have to make it that long, just post a brief summary of what happened in your character's life.
Pokemon- 1-6.
Other- Anything else not posted above.

For Each Pokemon
Species- Pretty much self-explanitory. Please don't have any legandaries.
Nickname- If applicable.
Gender- If applicable.
Shiny- You can have one of these, if you want.
Personlity- At least 2-4 sentances. You don't have to do as much here then as you did in your character's personality.
Obtained By- Optional.
Other- Again, this is for other stuff.

The aroma from the flower decoration on it's head has a relaxing effect. It will wither if it is not cared for.
Old 09-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Lonliness Offline

Ok your reserved. But make sure you sign up soon.
Old 09-30-2007, 08:14 AM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

Can you reserve me a spot?
I should have an SU within 48 hours.

BTW, here are some spelling errors you made.

suppositally=supposedly

taking=talking

And I'm pretty sure Mew isn't the God Pokemon, it's Arceus. Hence it
being labeled as the Alpha Pokemon in the Pokedex.

Oh yeah, and hence has a C not an S.

Last edited by vedros; 09-30-2007 at 08:19 AM.
Old 09-30-2007, 10:47 AM
Lonliness Offline

ya whatever your reserved. Well about Mew being the god of all pokemon I was close.
Old 10-13-2007, 05:54 PM
ashketchum Offline

Send a message via ICQ to ashketchum

My Sign Up:

Given Name- Devan Ketchum
Nickname(s)- DJ
Gender- Male
Age- 18
Personality- Devan is persistant, courageous, enthusiastic, selflessly loyal to friends, caring, sometimes anti-social, strong, intelligent, and very handsome. Devan loves Pokemon and has never and will never abandon a Pokemon whether or not it's his or someone else's! Devan is known to be the greatest Pokemon Master for the past and the future forever.

Appearence- Devan is about 5' 8", and weighs about 118 pounds. Same hair and complexion as Ash Ketchum.

Clothing- The same exact clothing that Ash wore when he first got Pikachu from Oak, however more blue and white with black.

History- Devan Ketchum is Ash Ketchum's older brother. He is older than Ash by only a year. Devan has secret abilities inside him that he does not know about, however Lucario does. Lucario doesn't want Devan to know that he can talk to him just yet. Devan has won the Indigo Plateau, Johto League, Hoenn Championships, and Battle Frontier Gold Symbols Challenge. Lance told Devan that his abilities as a trainer is superb and exceptionally high for a young adult. Even Ash's greatest rival Gary told Devan how he feels that Devan is a future legend and greatest Pokemon Master of all time. Devan has run into Mew since he was 10-years-old. Devan promises to catch Mew, Suicune, and more legends in this region. That was his goal. Till this day he hasn't caught Suicune but he did fulfill his greatest promise by catching the mysteriousm majestic, and amazing legendary psychic Pokemon Mew. Devan wants to come in 1st at all the leagues. Sinnoh is just a closer step to him becoming the greatest trainer of all time.
Pokemon- 6

Species- Charmander
Nickname- Charmander
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Charmander is Devan's first and strongest Pokemon even though how small and friendly he might look when meeting him. In battle he will stop at nothing to win for his bestfriend Devan.
Obtained By- Professor Oak
Other- Has blue-eyes and his older brother is a Charizard with green-eyes. Charizard has the ability blaze, which means when its health gets low, it's fire type moves raise exponentially!

Species- Pikachu
Nickname- Pikachu
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Pikachu looks and acts like Ash's Pikachu however is more experienced and has higher stats. It is Devan's second strongest Pokemon in his team, following Pikachu is Charizard, then Lucario, Sceptile and finally Empoleon. His nature is Jolly and his subnature is loves to fight. He will fight anyone, no matter what.
Obtained By- Pikachu was Devan's second Pokemon. He was caught as a Pikachu, after Devan saved its life from near death. Because of Devan's Befriending nature Pikachu and Devan amazingly got along a lot faster than any other trainer with a Pikachu.
Other- none

Species- Sceptile
Nickname-
Shiny- no
Personlity- Sceptile was Devan's very first Hoenn Pokemon. Sceptile has the ability Overgrow which makes him able to power up his grass moves in a pinch! Sceptile's nature is Serious and he never gives up.

Species- Empoleon
Nickname- Empoleon
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Empoleon is strong and dedicated. He will try to prove to Devan that he can beat any opponent if he tries his absolute best no mater what! Even if he is against his opposite type of Pokemon that has nothing but super effective moves.
Other- none

Species- Charizard
Nickname-
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- Charizard is a strong, fast, and can be rutheless at times. His nature is rash and his subnature is a little quick tempered. He doesn't listen to a word others say, however, listens to Devan perfectly. He can be really nice, but don't make him mad. Charizard is different from all other Charizard's and will not lose to any other one neither.
Obtained By- Devan captured Charizard as a Charizard originally.
Other- Has green-eyes

Species- Lucario
Nickname-
Gender- male
Shiny- no
Personlity- say.
Obtained By- Lucario was obtained as an egg. Riolu was Lucario's pre-evolution.
Other- Has the same aura abilities as Sir Auron's Lucario only more accuarative and stronger.

Last edited by ashketchum; 10-14-2007 at 01:58 AM.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:21 PM
Lonliness Offline

If you read the roles you would know that you can't use legendaries. Lucario is not a legendary so he is perfectly fine. For now you are PENDING.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:39 PM
MikaelO Offline

Send a message via MSN to MikaelO

Given Name- Drako [No one knows his last name]

Gender- Male

Age- 17

Personality- Drako is a loner, by nature. He doesn't like to talk with strangers neither with his few friends. Drako just likes to be left allone with his own feelings and thoughts: these are they most beloved friends.
Sometimes Drako can be really devilish, destroying everyone and everything with his 'inside power', just to achieve his objectives.
He really doesn't care if he's doing anything wrong or anything right, instead of it, he just cares about himself.

Appearence-

History- Nobody really knows Drako's history. He just know by being always outside the cities in some kind of ruins. It is said that he lives there, but no one knows, for sure, what happened to his family and friends.
It said too, that he was found on the ruins, at the age of 14. At that moment he was considered a 'wild boy', because of being afraid of humans and living allone in the ruins.

Pokemon: 3

For Each Pokemon

Species- Porygon-Z

Nickname- Zeto

Personlity- Zeto is a corageous Pokemon. He's very competitive and is always trying to get all the attention for him. Being a virtual Pokemon, he is the main source of information that Drako disposes.

Obtained By- Drako stoled it, as a Porygon, from the Jubilife Building, in Sinnoh.

Species- Magby

Nickname- Mago

Gender- Male

Personlity- Mago is a baby Pokemon, who hatched from an Egg that Drako found inside an old building. He has a little baby mind, and that's why Drako never leaves him alone.

Obtained By- Found as an Egg in an old building.

Species- Bastiodon

Nickname- Skull

Gender- Male

Personlity- The oldest Pokemon in the Team, and the first to being captured. He's the ancient that leads the team and the risponsable for his trainer protection.

Obtained By- Drako found him in the middle of a city, as a Shieldon, being injured by some trainers.
Old 10-13-2007, 06:46 PM
Lonliness Offline

Hmmmm. I like... Accepted
Old 10-14-2007, 01:38 AM
ashketchum Offline

How about now, that I've edited and change the Pokemon?
Old 10-14-2007, 01:41 AM
Lonliness Offline

Your Charizard is the same name as mine. Change that please. Your Pending Still

Last edited by Lonliness; 10-14-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Old 10-14-2007, 01:54 AM
ashketchum Offline

My Charizard's name is not Inferno so how am I still pending?
Old 10-14-2007, 02:09 AM
Lonliness Offline

Your Accepted Now
Old 10-14-2007, 04:41 AM
ashketchum Offline

So, when does this start?