Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 Other Boards Entertainment

Entertainment For non-Pokemon related discussion, talk about other TV shows, movies, music, books, sports and more!

Old 10-09-2007, 04:43 AM
Elitefrenzy Offline
Elite Trainer

Default Re: Anyone in the same situation?

WarioWare! That was awesome.

"they say the devils' water, it ain't so sweet, you don't have to drink right now. but you can dip your feet, every once... and a little while"

Damn, my emo side is getting to me. not
Old 10-09-2007, 09:55 PM
Poltergeist Offline

Import Jump Ultimate Stars off of Amazon and use the gamefaqs translation guide. In my opinion it is the best DS game to date.
Old 10-12-2007, 10:09 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Send a message via AIM to SunshineWingull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poltergeist View Post
Import Jump Ultimate Stars off of Amazon and use the gamefaqs translation guide. In my opinion it is the best DS game to date.

I'm net allowed to use eBay, Amazon... Well, you get the idea. Plus, I would wait because now, I am like, ADDICTED to Phantom Hourglass. I am going to the Isle of Gust but my screen is broken, so defeating a Flying Fish is like beating Boring or Ballet or whatever dude at the end's name is. So, I went and asked Game Crazy to calibrate my screen and they just said "We don't do services." (Looks to see that she has 4 more buffings let on her Game Crazy Disk Buffing Card) So, despite my sucking of ability to calibrate my Touch Screen, I am doing it alone. Last time I did, it took an hour to do...! SO, is calibration time-based, or a certain number of touches? Please tell my how long or many, too.

Look, Brother Kirby. I have discovered something. I call it...THE SKY. (DUN DUN DUN)
Old 10-12-2007, 10:23 PM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineWingull View Post
I'm net allowed to use eBay, Amazon... Well, you get the idea. Plus, I would wait because now, I am like, ADDICTED to Phantom Hourglass. I am going to the Isle of Gust but my screen is broken, so defeating a Flying Fish is like beating Boring or Ballet or whatever dude at the end's name is. So, I went and asked Game Crazy to calibrate my screen and they just said "We don't do services." (Looks to see that she has 4 more buffings let on her Game Crazy Disk Buffing Card) So, despite my sucking of ability to calibrate my Touch Screen, I am doing it alone. Last time I did, it took an hour to do...! SO, is calibration time-based, or a certain number of touches? Please tell my how long or many, too.

Look, Brother Kirby. I have discovered something. I call it...THE SKY. (DUN DUN DUN)
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, you say? Don't worry if you get addicted. That's normal. XDD

Just tap the little squares. Nothing to it. :|

LAWL FINGER POINT
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 10-12-2007, 10:32 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass, you say? Don't worry if you get addicted. That's normal. XDD

Just tap the little squares. Nothing to it. :|

LAWL FINGER POINT

Um, LAST TIME, IT TOOK ME ABOUT AN HOUR TO TOUCH SQUARES. I was watching cartoons at the same time, so I want a measurement.

Last edited by SunshineWingull; 10-13-2007 at 01:08 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:16 AM
Hoshika Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunshineWingull View Post
Um, LAST TIME, IT TOOL ME ABOUT AN HOUR TO TOUCH SQUARES. I was watching cartoons at the same time, so I want a measurement.
It doesn't matter how you calibrate the DS to play PH. The enemies and everything aren't a pixel big. Don't worry so much.

Next time, don't watch cartoons at the same time, since it kind of distracts you. Or is it some kind of weird thing that you can't them correctly? Not to offend you, I just want to figure out what's wrong. Please say exactly what it is.
I suffer from some desease where I just don't feel like catching a pokemon unless it's rare, which ends in me never catching com mons.

I finished Gold with a pokedex of 6.

Oak's Rating: "Congratulations! Looks like you've learned how to use a pokeball!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charbok View Post

Haagen-Daz is an ice cream company, dumbass.

Old 10-13-2007, 12:59 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Post Re: Anyone in the same situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoshika View Post
It doesn't matter how you calibrate the DS to play PH. The enemies and everything aren't a pixel big. Don't worry so much.

Next time, don't watch cartoons at the same time, since it kind of distracts you. Or is it some kind of weird thing that you can't them correctly? Not to offend you, I just want to figure out what's wrong. Please say exactly what it is.

I called Nintendo Customer Service yesterday, and got off...in tears.

The first time the rep hung up on me. My mom said it was because I said "darn"...but I don't think so. I'm not 2!

The second time my call got redirected immediately. I told him my problem, and told him when I did it the first time, it took an hour. Even though I can't see through the phone, I could see his surprised expression in my mind. "It should only take three touches," my representative said. "Okay, the first option...er...test I'm going to give you is to go to Pictochat. Oh, and draw a smiley face. Or just a couple of lines." "Yeah, I'm there..." I knew what the result would be. "...It's about, uh, an inch from where I'm drawing." "M'kay... To which direction?" "Left," I said. I responded quickly. "Also, SOMETIMES, depends where I'm pointin', almost an inch to the right!" "Okay, so wherever you touch, it's like an inch off from your stylus?!" "Yeah, pretty much... But if I do sort of middle-right, it's normal. That's the only working spot on the screen! That's why I called... I have Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Oh... I hate that. Seriously, I keep dying because of...Flying Fish! I can't hit them with my cannon." "God, Flying Fish?! Those take one hit and they're-" "I can't." "Yeah, my DS is ALSO seriously messed up... Dunno why, though." He did the calibration test, and the toothbrush thing (which I already tried), and told me this: "I guess there's nothing we can do. Your warranty went out 3 weeks ago." My mouth dropped. "But...there is one thing I think you may be interested in..." I listened closely. "It's called the DS Lite Replacement Program. You get a free charger, stylus, and a DS color of your choice. Only $94.50!" Here, I smiled. "Red," my mind spoke, "Get red." He named white, pink, black, and I interrupted. "NO RED?!" "Unfortunately, no red... No crimson, either." Good feeling's gone. "Oh, okay, fine...! I'll take black..." "...Now, for the current DS, you'll need to properly dispose of-" "DISPOSE OF?! I CAN'T WATCH IT GO!" "It's just the titanium battery can't just be...thrown away like 'dat." My mom started talking SO fast, and wouldn't shut up, so I said, "My mom's talking... Can you say that again?" "...Can I talk to her?" So, my mom gave the ordering stuff. He said that the DS didn't have to be thrown away, even if it was useless. After my mom told me all that stuff, I told her it was now her...deformed SP that can't play Color or original games. Now, awaiting my Onyx Lite (although I would've preferred my Electric Blue got fixed), I am in severe boredom. And... I'll miss Stella. All I told my mom to do was to let me play it once and a while.

Last edited by SunshineWingull; 10-13-2007 at 01:06 PM.
Old 10-13-2007, 01:12 PM
Yggdrasill Offline

Send a message via MSN to Yggdrasill

The DS is horrible once its touch-screen messes up, mine eventually just stopped working all of a sudden. I haven't bothered to fix it either.

Can PH be played without use of the Touch-Screen? Or is it used quite often?
Old 10-13-2007, 01:23 PM
SunshineWingull Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill View Post
The DS is horrible once its touch-screen messes up, mine eventually just stopped working all of a sudden. I haven't bothered to fix it either.

Can PH be played without use of the Touch-Screen? Or is it used quite often?

24/7. I'm sorry. REALLY sorry... If it doesn't go to touch 4 squares after 3, do what I did and get that DS Lite thing.