Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-23-2007, 02:59 PM
sayhey Offline

Default +Generation Splice

[I]I noticed that everywhere [LAME GENERALIZATION], it's always the same thing. Pokémon journeys, half pokémon, or something like that. Not blaming people who make good RPs, not at all! just getting you ready for grandeur.

~++~++~++~++~++~++~

"Boss, the experiment failed again."

"Goddammit!"
a man in a white coat cursed loudly. "Can't do anything rig--" He was interrupted by a tiny man with huge glasses. "Boss! I-I've discovered something!" the tiny man spoke nervously of his treble, shaking voice.

"What is it, Simmons?" the 'Boss' replied immediately. Judging by his face, he was hoping it wasn't another one of these utter lifefailers whose calculations weren't even real.

"Well, I know you've been working on Pokémorphs for a long while now... with no convincing results, might I add... the tiny man paused. "But I've found that Pokémon genes are quite compatible with other Pokémon genes... The Boss' face lightened. "And that mixes of two Pokémon are actually pretty easy to make, compared with Pokémorphs...

~-~

And thus progress in Splices skyrocketed. They would enhance Splices with toxic materials and corrupt them for their own demise. They would quadruple the power of the two or three original Pokémon. They would do anything to have nothing in their way.

Yep, Team Rocket did it. They had a real weapon this time, and menaced the Johto region particularily.

But what they did not know was that their Splices weren't all corrupted. Indeed, some of them were planning a rebellion. Due to the power the toxicity gave them, it would be an easy matter...

And so they did rebel, destroying the Rockets' facilities, killing or bringing back to reason corrupted Splices. It was at the end, though, that they had a huge surprise...

Team Rocket didn't only mix normal Pokémon. They had managed to obtain Legendary DNA and fiddled around with it, Splicing a lot of them and corrupting them as well.

The Splices stood no chance. The rebels were all, without exception, knocked out either by a Dialkia or a Kyodon. [lollamenames] The mentioned Legendary Splices, known as übersplices among some Splices, were then left to rampage free...

~-~-~

The remaining Rockets rebanded and have for a goal to recapture the Splices. Meanwhile, some of the Splices still have that bit of toxicity in them and must fight agaisnt themselves. They say it's the hardest fight... is it really?

~++~++~

Rules and Things of Note

I DID NOT steal this RP. You might've seen the one made by Black Hearts a couple of months ago, that was v1, pretty much empty in description, and also stolen. Generation Splice is entirely mine, if there's a proof you want me to show I shall. Sadly I use different names everywhere. SayHey is PE2K exclusive, if you want to be sure look for CL or Lati-kun.

~ Splices can evolve! I'll give a list of Pokémon who usually evolve by friendship or trade and that evolve differently now. =D Mind that the Splice changes in appearance, so you might want either to change your form, or describe. Ask me for new evolutions as well.

~ Usual RPing rules, you know them; no godmodding [bunnying] unless asked, no limelighting, no powerplaying, etc.

~ No legendary Splices. Überplz.

~ Got questions? Commentaries? Death threats? take it to pm.

Form

Code:
Name:
Nickname?:
Experiment Number:
Splice: [_____ + _______ + ------] (third pokémon is facultative)
Appearance:
Personality:
History: totally optional and even a bit useless as part of the splices' past is the same for all...
Other:
Please join~!

Generation Splice (c) SayHey, Lati-kun or Cool Latios 2006-07
the sun can shine everyday
and every year
had its share of tears
every now and then it's gotta rain

Last edited by sayhey; 09-24-2007 at 09:29 PM.
Old 09-23-2007, 04:22 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default Re: +Generation Splice

It's good, really good, except for one thing. You didn't specify what we, the RPers will be doing. Yes, that's right, we. I intend to join this.
Old 09-23-2007, 06:19 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros

My internet is down righjt now, but
I hope it's up again soon.

I haven't RP'd in so long. I've just been curled up in a little
ball in my room. It's not comfortable.
Old 09-23-2007, 07:18 PM
sayhey Offline

It's our job to stop the ubersplices, of course, and if the RP ever gets that far, we'll see then XD But for now i believe just stopping hugely giant monsters when most of us aren't even three feet high will keep this running for a minimum of 30 pages XD
and every year
had its share of tears
Old 09-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Shiny Arceus Offline
New Trainer

Name:Mewtwo
Splice: [_Torterra____ + ____Mewtwo___ + ----Quilava--] (third pokémon is facultative)
Appearance:shiny
Personality:adamant
History: totally optional and even a bit useless as part of the splices' past is the same for all...
Other:
Old 09-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayhey View Post
It's our job to stop the ubersplices, of course, and if the RP ever gets that far, we'll see then XD But for now i believe just stopping hugely giant monsters when most of us aren't even three feet high will keep this running for a minimum of 30 pages XD
Well, put that they need to stop the ubersplices in the plot then.Oh, and one thing, don't ever expect to make it to thirty pages. Most RPs are lucky to make it to ten. It'll die, trust me. That's not sayng that this one will specifically die, every RP dies sooner or later. Usually sooner. Oh, and with a plot like that...yeah, I'm not gonna join. Sorry. Oh, and Shiny Arceus, he specifically said no ubersplices. Shiny is not a description, we don't even know what this splice looks like, and Adamant is not a personality, it's a Nature. This is not the video game, so don't use video game terminology.
Old 09-23-2007, 11:19 PM
sayhey Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiny Arceus View Post
Name:Mewtwo
Splice: [_Torterra____ + ____Mewtwo___ + ----Quilava--] (third pokémon is facultative)
Appearance:shiny
Personality:adamant
Other:
No. -_-;

As for the plot... I'll review it for sure as it does seem a bit rushed. Expect something AMA-ZUH-ING~!
and every year
had its share of tears