Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:43 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Default {SU} Pokemon: A New Region(Revived!)

Over time pokemon have become greatly attached to their native homelands. Pokemon breeders help these lovable creatures grow larger in numbers. Pokemon rangers help keep the pokemon safe from evil and harm. Researchers analyze the data on pokemon so we humans can figure out more and get to know them. And finally pokemon trainers catch and raise pokemon to love them and battle with them. As all of these jobs are accomplished, the love and companionship between trainers and pokemon grow. This is the world of pokemon.

Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, and Orre make up the pokemon universe. Each of these regions has their very own government and president. The presidents and congress of each region decided that there should be a brand new region. It will be built on a vast amount of land just south of Sinnoh. Government decided that since the original five regions are becoming to packed, it would be nice if people could move to a brand new region. It has been decided that this new region would be called Yirrah. Government have already imported loads of pokemon to this new region. Those pokemon have already made their homes in this brand new region. Government has already started building many new cities. This region is the first to have lots of new technology.

Technology has been greatly inhanced in Yirrah. First of all, when you move to Yirrah you get a Tech I.D.. This I.D. stores all of your personal info and has voice recognition so nobody else can get in. We you enter stores, everything would be paid for by using your card. To renew the money on your card, you just simply go to the bank and they'll give you more money! We also have the trainer system just like in the other 4 regions. A trainer gets a starter pokemon and gets to go on a journey catching other pokemon to add to their team. We have already established 8 pokemon gyms. All we need is eight gym leaders that have true potential to work in these gyms. Yirrah is an awesome region. This roleplay deals with life. There no true goal. You create the story.

Attractions & Cities

Nature Town: A small town where most trainers live. Has the famous Pokemon Research Lab where trainers usually go to get their starter pokemon.

Auron City: A big city where fire type pokemon favored. The famous racing track is here. Ponyta and Rapidash are betted on in this famous racing track. Civilians may use other racing material pokemon to race in this famous track if they so desire. The gym here uses fire types.

GreenBay Town: This remote town is home to the Yirrah region Army. Tourist come by a lot to see the trained soldiers and their fighting type pokemon taining in the obstacles. The second gym here uses fighting types.

Roland City: Roland City is a really famous city. It is the center of Yirrah and is home to the Yirrah region government. This town is highly guarded and is home to the famous theme park: Poke'Land.

Umbreon Town: A lonely small town located up in the northern woods of the region. Because it's so far north, it is very cold up here and the woods make it very dark and gloomy. It is near the coast but also a lot of large mountains, often blocking out the sun early even in the summer. The gym here uses dark type pokemon and is the seventh gym.

Black Hole: A very dark cave full of dark, rare pokemon. It is located in the heavily forested foothills near Umbroen Town.

Time Forest: Time Forest is a peaceful and quiet forest. It is said that Celebi, Latios, and Latias roam around here at times. Many different bug pokemon live here.

Mountain City: This city is very unique due to the way it was built. The mountains in Yirrah were so high that it is basically impossible to get to the next town on foot. With creative thinking, government built a city inside the mountain. The exclusive Day-Care Center is located here. The gym here uses rock-type pokemon.

ClearWater Port: ClearWater Port is very important, because it receives all of it its trade items from different regions come here. The famous library is located here. The gym here uses water-type pokemon.

Scapore City: Scapore city is famous for it's very own version of the Safari Zone. Instead, it is called Nature Park. Lots of trainers come here to catch wild poekmon. The gym here uses ghost type pokemon.

Glacia City: This wonderful city is built underwater. It is protected by a dome that is 100% inpenetrable. It is very nice. As tourists walk by, they could look at the fish swimming by this brilliant city. They might even get to see a Lugia. The gym here uses ice type pokemon.

Rainbow City: Rainbow City is home to the fabulous Pokemon Contest Hall. Trainers from all around the world come to this wonderful city to participate in the contests. The gym here uses the mighty powerful dragon type pokemon.

Victory Road: All pokemon trainers are required to pass this terrorizing cave. It shows their worth as a pokemon trainer. Once trainers pass this cave, they'll reach the notorius Pokemon League.

Pokemon League: Home to the Elite Four and the Pokemon Champion. This is where all trainers finally show off their true skill to become champion.

Sign-Ups

Name:

I.D. Number:(Make one up)

Gym Leader:(If you want to. If you do, put what town or city you're the gym leader for.)

Elite Four: (If you want to If you do, put which one)

Pokemon Champion: (Only one person can have this job)

Description: (How you look and personality)

RP Example:(Please provide me with one)

Rules
1. Little Swearing
2. No Spamming
3. No Bunnying
4. No Godmodding
5. No Flaming
6. PG-13 romance is allowed.
7. Have Fun!!!

Gym Leaders

1st Gym: Kitsura Makato--Fire Type--Wild_Fire
2nd Gym: Saix--Fighting Type--Keybearer1
3rd Gym: Arthur Lyell-- Rock Type-- Mikael0
4th Gym: Larxene Nanago-- Water Type-- Arumi-Chan
5th Gym: Luna Zazukro--Ghost Type--KittenGirl2000
6th Gym: Yuu Satomishin--Ice Type--Gaby
7th Gym: Sypher Takachi--Dark Type--Tyrell321
8th Gym: Terra Nasuke--Dragon Type--Arusuesfactor

Elite Four

1. Elana Froze--DarkSalamence
2. Sakura Mikoshenta Kanasaki--Neo_Shadow_Guardian
3. Russell Endoh--Vespking
4. Torrent Glaze--Empoleanx2

Pokemon Champion: Itarai 'Rai' Dokoru--Saraibre

Last edited by ArusuesFactor; 10-22-2007 at 04:56 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Default Re: {SU} Pokemon: A New Region(Revived!)

I'm reclaiming my posistion as Pokemon Champion! I'll have my SU done ASAP

Name: Itarai 'Rai' Dakoru

I.D. Number: 22470

Pokemon Champion: Me, I'm here!

Description:
No one knows that Itarai is the Legue Champion. She has a party seperate from her League team and is always training and giving others advice and help. She only goes to the League when she's called, Itarai can't stand being in one place for very long. Her mother is always calling her to find out where she is. One day she's in Auron Town, the next she's in ClearWater Port. She's into the contest buisness right now, and is finding that she's very talented with it. Her father was a retired scientist and due to an accident in her lab, they all turned alternate colors, but nothing more seemed to happen to them. She is very understanding, more towards Pokemon than people, and is extremely talented as a trainer in battle. How else would she have become champion? Anyway, there isn't a Pokemon she doesn't like, and she'll go above and beyond all expectations to help defend and protect people and Pokemon. She has friends all over the place and is very friendly and generous. she can multi-task like there's no tomorrow. She can combine moves in one attack to make the move extremely more lethal, ten fold. Itarai has the amazing ability to understand Pokemon like its a second language. This is really handy when there is a snag in the road and she can ask for a Pokemons help instead of capturing it for only a small problem. She only catches Pokemon she'll use in the long run, or those who want to accompany her in life.

RP Example: The previous 'Pokemon A New Region', Naruto: The Second Great Ninja War

Pokemon Team: Champion (You left this out!)

Ashé the Charizard (F)

Tsunai the Kingdra (M)

Yuka the Froslass(F)

Tearess the Flygon (F)

Enkai the Lucario (M)

Willow the Sceptile (F)

Pokemon Team: Current:

Rush the Marowak (M)

Mirage the Milotic (F)

Yuki the Persian (F)

Shayda the Ariados (F)

Flair the Ninetails (F)

Obsidian the Rhyhorn (M)

Last edited by Saraibre Ryu; 10-23-2007 at 12:35 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:07 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

No problem. Nice to have you back. I'll reserve you ASAP.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Can I reserve? The Elite Four member 4 the last one before you go to the Champ!

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Old 09-22-2007, 05:23 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I have edited and even if it didn't say on the SU, I put both of my Pokemon teams as you left it out on the SU Arusues.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:30 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Saraibre accepted. Sorry for leaving it out. Job well done. As for Empoleanx2, you are reserved. Just don't forget your sign-up buddy. I think I'll be taking the spot of the 8th gym leader again.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:51 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Alright! Now all we have to do is wait for a bunch of other people to sign up like last time!
Old 09-22-2007, 05:53 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Yep. I'm going to go to the advertising thread.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:56 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

PM me the advertisement, I'll help advertise as well.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:57 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity

Sign-Ups

Name: Torrent Glaze

I.D. Number: 3809

Elite Four: 4th

Description: A frosty, and silent person. Only likes to stay in one place that is Glacia City. A place where he thinks he belongs, he's always ready for a battle. The only type of smile he has is a chilly one, or a half-grin. Torrent belong to a family that was raised to love fire pokemon yet he hates them. Although sometimes you can spot Torrent in the breeding center, in Mountain City. Helping out the old man, and old woman that works there. Torrent hates bubbly people they make him sick, all happy and perky. That why he hates his family there always happy, the weird thing is he likes to put smiles on little newbie trainer faces.

RP Example:(Please provide me with one)
Naruto: The Great Ninja War

Team:
Aerodactyl
Persian
Cloyster
Rampardos
Magnezone
Driftblim

Slowking
Alakazam
Walrein
Fearow
Nidoqueen
Nidoking

Torrent may switch around his team alot, not just have two separate teams.

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 10-22-2007 at 11:51 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Okay, I fit the advertisement as best I could into my sig, though I might make it smaller.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:10 PM
Black Label Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Can i be the 7th gymleader? How about i be a Steel type gym witha few extra..

Name:Matt Steix

I.D. Number:82142

Gym Leader:Gymleader 7 of Scapore City (Plz make a steel type gym)

Description: Thinks he is the best. Where a grey jacket and hat has blue jeans.

RP Example:?

Pokemon:

Steelix
Lucario
Skarmory
Vaporeon
Raichu

Thats what i would like my team to be thank you Plz plz plz plz make a steel type gym

Last edited by Black Label; 09-22-2007 at 06:16 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

I think that you're going to have to do more with your SU than that, but its not my call, its Arusues'.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:14 PM
ArusuesFactor Offline
Elite Trainer

Alright thanks Saraibre.

Killer Bagon, you have got to improve your grammar man. Also I need you to fill out the sign-up form the way it is presented in the first post with the necessary information. After all of that, then I'll revise you and decide man.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

This is really bugging me but can I ask how you type the letter 'e' with an accent over it? Ahse's name needs the accent over it and its driving me up the wall that her name isn't right.