Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-22-2007, 03:34 PM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy
Default Corruption: A Pokemon Universe

Trainers and Pokemon have been working together for a long time. The four region's governments have been keeping a secret from the citizens for quite some time now. It is sad that three powerful legendaries that were accidentally created in the great creation became corrupt and sealed in another world by the government. The sealed world was supposed to be a perfect world for the corrupted beast to mingle. It is said that the perfect world that the governments created was indestructible and gave what anyone would desire: for their dreams to come true. Little did the government know, there were many other worlds out there besides the created one and Maridia: the pokemon world. The other worlds hold new corrupted pokemon and new pokemon. One day, and usurped prince magically transports to the created world and gets tainted by the beasts power. His divine hopes and dreams gets him whatever he wants and the worlds become corrupted. The divine beasts are released. All pokemon become corrupted. Now it's war. Humans, pokemon, and other worldly creatures all against each other.

Now it is up to you. Create the roleplayer, try to survive, make friends, one sky, one destiny....

Sign-Up

Name:

Race:(You may choose to be an other worldly creature, a pokemon, or a human.)

Personality:

Appearance:

Other:

RP Example:

If your a pokemon, then choose what pokemon you would like to be. Only three people may be legendaries. I you're an other worldly creature, then choose any creature.

Rules

1) All Pe2k rules
2) Don't be stupid.
3) Have fun.

Last edited by SuperBoy; 09-22-2007 at 03:37 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 07:42 PM
-Pichu Boy- Offline

Send a message via AIM to -Pichu Boy-
Default Re: Corruption: A Pokemon Universe

Name: Zippo

Race: Pokemon, Pichu (Can I be shiny? If so, Shiny. If not, normal)

Personality: Zippo is a Pichu that likes to play pranks all the time. Even though his pranks usually lead him into big trouble, he never stops. He's never able to evolve, because he has no trainer to love him, but that doesn't bother him. He doesn't want to evolve. If he saw a friend in trouble, then he'd jump in and rescue them.

Appearance: (Is it alright if the neck bit's blue? If not, h'es just a normal shiny/normal Pichu)

Other: N/A I suppose...

RP Example:

"Leave him alone!" I cried, but of course, the man couldn't understand me. He just looked at me with a look that said 'Shove off, you little brat'. I so badly wanted to shock him, but I knew that wouldn't be a good idea, as his Muk looked menacingly at me. I decided to try and save the young boy myself, so I jumped onto the tabl which he was strapped to, and started chewing at the wires. The man swung around so quickly, he knocked a vial off a shelve that made the Muk shrink back. I saw my chance and sent a Thundershock towards the Muk. It hit directly, but the Scientist caught me off guard. He grabbed me, and as I twisted around, I also knocked a vial over which was on the table. It was full of blue liquid. The man pushed me and made me roll into the vial, causing my neck to turn blue. I gasped and let loose an electrical surge in suprise. It zapped the man, the Muk and the wires, which jolted the boy awake. "Run!" I shouted at him, and I think he got the message. Breaking the wires off of his hands, he jumped off the table, and dashed for the door.

Sorry for the shortness of the RP sample, I got Writer's Block, and couldn't think of anything else to put...
Old 09-22-2007, 11:49 PM
vedros Offline
Master Trainer

Send a message via AIM to vedros Send a message via MSN to vedros Send a message via Yahoo to vedros
Default Re: Corruption: A Pokemon Universe

I think rule number two was broken before it was even written.