Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2007, 04:55 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

"I-I sounded,....." He wondered if Amie thought that he was stupid. or maybe D? Did he really think that he could survive an attack? And that girl....She must of thought he was a dork. Then randomly he said,"Why do I care what she thinks of me?"

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 09-29-2007, 08:48 AM
Black Fang Offline
Experienced Trainer

Another teacher came, and let the kids, including Near go. So he went off dammit i missed the action, oh well. When he arrived back to class he decided he would just head back to his seat. When he sat down the professor said "Your lucky we are just about to start class." Near nodded, he said "Two or three people might be missing from the class professor, i think they had a battle and got hurt." The professor nodded back at him.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:50 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC: Hey, guys, dont forget about the shadow pokemon being distributed. Hey Scharlet, is Scizor a Shadow?

IC:The teacher came and.....yelled at D!? "AHHH!!!! Hey wait! You see...." D was just about to explain himself when another teacher came out, she was reffered to as the vice-princable. D took a good look at her, 'She looks familiar, haven't I seen her on the..' he thought. The teachers seemed distracted, so D took that moment to leave. He caught up with Amie and Caleb, "Hey guys! We missed the second bell.... I've got history next." he said to them. Eevee, ran up to them, fasionably late as usual. "Heh, there you are buddy." said D. Just then in the hallway, a speaker came on, "Scarlet, please report to the Dean's office immediatly" it said in urgence. "Isnt that that gothic girl they're talking about?" asked D.

Just as they rounded the corner, the big guy from before and his Ekans stood before them, and they had friends with them this time, "Ugh-oh, What do you want!?" said D angrily
Old 09-29-2007, 03:57 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//What do you mean by being a shadow?//

Scharlet came around the corner and nearly bumped into D. Halting suddenly she scoffed at him and gave him a push in the back.
"Move outa my way, weakling"
Scharlet brushed past him but came to an abrupt halt when she heard her name on the intercom.
"What do they want now?"
She whipped around and pointed at D, "Oi, you. Where is this ruddy office?"
Scizor came up behind D and threatningly growled in his ear, "Scizor, Scizzzzzz..."
But Scharlet saw a guy, his friends, and an Ekans
"Oh have you come back to play with your little toys?"
Her mock voice echoed as she was talking abount Ekans.
"Going for the little boy called D, instead of me? Typical."
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 09-29-2007 at 04:15 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:00 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scharlet View Post
//What do you mean by being a shadow?//
a shadow pokemon, cause it's all mean and stuff.........like you.

IC: "Why me..." he whispered, "It's that way, now go away," he looked at the big guy again, "I've got other things to deal with at the moment. Ok, you! Who are you, and what's with your Ekans?" he said to him. The boy gave a brief reply, "Heheh, My name is Kenji, and Ekans here, is a Shadow Pokemon, you should know that." D was shocked for a moment, "A-a-a Shadow Pokemon!?" he said startled. Upon hearing the comment, Eevee took a good look at the Ekans, then growled at it. Ekans did the same and hissed. "What do you mean? I heard about them on the news a few years ago, but..." D began to back away, and he bumped into Scharlet's Scizor, "Uhh....Is that a Shadow Pokemon too?" he asked, slightly afraid. Scharlet scoffed at the boy with the Ekans, "Ekans......commence!" said Kenji, and the Ekans lunged passed Eevee and D and hit the Scizor, knocking it back and hitting Scharlet.

Last edited by dottio716; 09-29-2007 at 04:22 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 04:52 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Amie was sitting patiently for the nurse to return. Normally, she'd be furious at a wait, but now it was calming to sit and do nothing. The girl turned to see if the Scizor and it's trainer were still there, but found she wasn't. "What a releif" whispered the teen to herself. Breeze was taking a nap on the chair next to Amie. All of a sudden a weird noise came from the hallway, waking Breeze up. "What's going on now" thought the girl. It sounded pretty nasty. "Caleb, I'm going to check it out" she said leaving the nurse's office, followed by Breeze. As they stepped out out of the room, An Ekans hit the though girl. "D, get in here" shouted Amie, what that girl would do once really angry wasn't something she wanted D to face. Breeze nodded. Before the teen could re enter the room, she could help be notice the Ekans being a shadow. This made it more urgent for D to get out of there.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-29-2007 at 04:54 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 09:40 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Amie, realizing the danger in the situation, was calling D to get away, "See, now? Amie, I would leave, If I wasn't such an idiot!" he faced Kenji, his Ekans seemed pretty angry, "Umm....maybe a retreat is a good idea....at the moment. Eevee, return!" he said as him and his friend retreated to the nurse's office. "Sooo, why did we just leave?" he asked idioticly. He took a moment to look at his surroundings, Amie and Caleb were still hurt, and there were cabinets filled with medicine. Just then, the nurse walked in, she was hot! D just stood looking at her, wide-eyed, for a moment, before coming back to focus. "Yes, can I help you?" she asked D, "Uhh...Ahh...I'm, I'm fine." he replied smilling. He looked at his friends, "What are we gonna do?" he asked them, focusing on Amie the most, though he pretended to be looking at her wound, in a concerned way. Eevee was exploring the room. It somehow ended up on the counter and was messing with medicine. He ate a vitamin, and then fell off, bringing a bunch of containers and canisters along with him, making a loud clamoring noise. "Eevee, what have you gotton yourself into now?" said D tapping his foot.

OOC: I might just have to press the time-skip button, and make it night already, but it's getting exciting right now.

Last edited by dottio716; 09-29-2007 at 11:12 PM.
Old 09-29-2007, 11:55 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet stumbled sideways and Scizor flew into the air. Once recovering her step Scharlet faced the trainer witht he Ekans. Scizor flew down by Scharlets side, his eyes literally blazing with fire.
"No, my pokemon isn't a shadow. But he is tougher than any shadow, he is smarter than any shadow, he is also overall better than any shadow. And so is his trainer."
Scharlets fists were white, they were clentched and Scizor took two steps forward, it looked as if the two were to battle.
"Scizor, I want you to use Sword dance, then use Power type #3"
Scizor nodded as he understood. This was one of their power combo's used in the three event compotition. Scizor glowed red for a second, useing Sword dance. Then he jumped into the air, wings spread and flew right up into a light, and broke it. They were all showered with glass and sparks of electricity, in the breif moment where people looked away to sheild their eyes Scizor dived with enduring speed and his claws were glowing silver, as if about to used Metal Claw, and once within range, plowed his claws into the Ekans, rebounding off his face, and landing right next to Scharlet, leaving a huge metalic slash across the Ekans face.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 09-30-2007, 12:04 AM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb walked out of the nurses. "I'm goin' to class later people. He walked down the hall, not caring who was there. "Wow that was some battle thing I had." He said to himself. "I know that I'm supposed to go to class but where is that?" He kept on walking just turning corners and walking up stairs and down stairs. "UGH! IM NEVER GONNA FIND CLASS!"

Old 09-30-2007, 12:09 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

OutOfCharacter: Your post is too small =| Not to be mean, but you should give your character some point int he action, or atleast the sidelines. You know where Scizor and Ekans are fighting. And it's too short XD It's annoying me

Old 09-30-2007, 12:10 AM

OOC: I know but I can't think of really mcuh to say right now sorry! I'll think of something though...

Old 09-30-2007, 12:19 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

OutofControl: Alright, I hope I didn't sound too rude. When I need to get a point across and It's annoying me, I sometimes turn out rude.

Old 09-30-2007, 12:20 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"What are we gonna do?" asked D, right after the nurse came in. "Umm, well the vice principal wanted me and Caleb to come here, cause we got hurt." Thinking of the bug cut made it hurt twice as bad. "So, she continued, were gonna get treated I hope I'm ok." At that time, the teen saw Caleb leaving. " What the heck" thought the girl. Wasn't he hurt too. She didn't dare argue with him. But she did go give him her cell phone number. "Call me later" she said, headin back. Amie then sat down and waited for treatment.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-30-2007, 12:53 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet stumbled sideways and Scizor flew into the air. Once recovering her step Scharlet faced the trainer witht he Ekans. Scizor flew down by Scharlets side, his eyes literally blazing with fire.
"No, my pokemon isn't a shadow. But he is tougher than any shadow, he is smarter than any shadow, he is also overall better than any shadow. And so is his trainer."
Scharlets fists were white, they were clentched and Scizor took two steps forward, it looked as if the two were to battle.
"Scizor, I want you to use Sword dance, then use Power type #3"
Scizor nodded as he understood. This was one of their power combo's used in the three event compotition. Scizor glowed red for a second, useing Sword dance. Then he jumped into the air, wings spread and flew right up into a light, and broke it. They were all showered with glass and sparks of electricity, in the breif moment where people looked away to sheild their eyes Scizor dived with enduring speed and his claws were glowing silver, as if about to used Metal Claw, and once within range, plowed his claws into the Ekans, rebounding off his face, and landing right next to Scharlet, leaving a huge metalic slash across the Ekans face.

//Just reposting because there was some out of character chat.//

Old 09-30-2007, 01:54 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

CORDIANTOR CLASS! I was Late WOAAAHH! Then I stoped Pikachus.... A Pichu Saved me by using light screen PIKACHU MATED! Then I Ran off to coridantor class

OCC: Sorry if im not here my Intenret keeps shutting down
OCC2: Can I carry Pichu With me with Pikachu On PIKACHUS shoulder Lol
OCC3: OCC2 would be My Shoulder > Pikachu > Pichu LOL

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Closed Thread