Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2007, 11:57 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

D stood there for a moment. It took him awhile to realize what was happening, it was all so fast, "Uhh.........OK! EEVEE! Quick Attack on Scizor NOW!" said D, Eevee shot out of the gate, and rammed the Scizor with all it's might, just only knocking it down, not a single scratch, "Ugh.....Shadow Ball!" said D, and a black aura was launched from Eevee and smashed Scizor. D went to check on Amie and Caleb, "Are you guys ok?" he asked, and he noticed Amie's wound, "Ahh! Your hurt." he went to his back and took out a potion, "If it works on Pokemon, It should work on humans too, right?" and he sprayed it on her arm. It stung her a little. "Alright, Eevee, continue!" he said checking on his partner.
Old 09-28-2007, 07:34 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scizor skidded backwards agians the waxy tile floor but never lost his feet. He gave a smirk and stepped back into position.
Scharlet was full of excitment, finally a fight. Scarlet stepped forward and commanded, "Sword Dance," Scizor crossed his arms and glowed red. "Now, Metal Claw, On EEVEE!" Scizor jumped into the air, wings outwards.
"Right, now dive for the attack!"
Scizor let his wings flat against his body and pelted towards the ground, his claws having a metalic coating over them.
One, Two. Two great metal slashes were aimed right for Eevee's face, and with this speed it seemed impossible to miss.
Scharlet gave a laugh, it was sickening, to hear someone laugh at the misery she was causing. But it was fun to Scizor and Scharlet. TO cause pain, suffering, to make people cry, to bleed. Her eyes fell upon Amie's and Caleb's wounds. Crossing her arms she stood there feeling alive again. She was home, causing misery and chaos.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
Old 09-28-2007, 08:39 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

In realization the girl with the Scizor was enjoying what was happening, he got angry, "WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!" he yelled. He stood up, his fists clenched. He looked at his partner, Eevee was struggling to get up, "E-E-Eevee..." He managed to get to it's feet. "Ok, good! Eevee, can you keep going?" he asked, it just nodded. "Great! Eevee, use-" he was cut off by a teacher who came out from the noise, "What's going on here!?" she asked.
Old 09-28-2007, 08:54 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet looked superized but recovered almost at once. Whipping around to face the teacher face tears started rolling down her cheeks and Scizor, on que, fell on the ground looking beaten.
"That mean trainer attacked me when I was just walking down the hall."
Scharlet looked into the teacher, her eyes not turning red or puffy, just fake tears rolling down her cheeks.

The teacher looked stern, she turned to D and started off with,
"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THIS POOR GIRL! ESPECIALLY INT HE CORRIDOR WHERE BATTLING IS FORBIDDED!"
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 09-28-2007, 09:00 PM
Black Fang Offline
Experienced Trainer

Near put his hand up, the professor looked at him. "Yes?" He asked, "Professor, could i go to my locker i forgot something!" He nodded, so Near left his stuff next to his table and then headed towards his locker.

He heard a teacher, he went towards the teacher and she was screaming at a kid with the Eevee...That guy, both of them are new too.. He decided to go towards the teacher and watch the scene.

Old 09-28-2007, 09:58 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK THIS POOR GIRL! ESPECIALLY INT HE CORRIDOR WHERE BATTLING IS FORBIDDED!" yelled a teacher at D. How could this teacher not see what was going on? How? Even thought D had sprayed Amie with the Potion, her cut still hurt like mad. This made her twice as impatient as usal. She was just moments away from expolding when the teen herd another voice from behind. "This is just a huge misunderstanding", it was another teacher. "We forgot to tell the kids the rules here, they were just practicing for battle class" her voice was calm and she seemed super nice. "Vice principal, this is no a mistake" responded the angry teacher. " But it is" replied the Vice principal, with a serious tone. The teacher backed off. The Vice principal then turned around, noticing that Caleb and Amie were hurt. "You two must have really gotton into it, you should go down to the hospital wing, down in the basement" she said smiling. " Now said the lady, "the rest of you otto go back to class, and no more battling in the halls" and with that she left.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-28-2007, 11:30 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet recovered and without the teachers seeing ordered Scizor to quietly cut her arm. Doing as he was told Scharlet moved towards the vice principle.
"Excuse me, miss." Scharlet fakely whiped away her fake tears and held out her arm as well. "May I follow them, I just want to make sure this doesn't get infected."
Scharlet was amazed at her own wit, not getting into trouble or anything.
The vice principle nodded and Scharlet and Scizor hurried away. Out of sight of the teachers Scharlets normal smirk appeared and she prodded both in the back.
"You two are such whimps you know that." Scizor looked up and his claws twitched as if he longed to clutch their throuts and kill them.
Scharlet chuckled and followed them down to the hospital wing, where they would be treated.

Old 09-29-2007, 01:40 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb looked at Amie, then at the other girl. He was feeling a little woozy. then he whispered to Amie. "Did you see how she purposly cut her arm? and you girl! I may be a whimp but at least I'm not the most hated kid in the school! or am I?" He made a discusted face and then fell into un-consiousness. The boy fell to the floor with a THUD.

OOC:sorry not much to say!

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 09-29-2007 at 01:43 AM.
Old 09-29-2007, 03:41 AM
The Luna Diviner

Amie sigh, why did this girl always follow them? Wasn't cutting her neck enough? She was pretty upset, this year was supposed to rock. It could have been far worse, the mad teacher could have punished them, for no reasonother then self defense. "Did you see how she purposly cut her arm? and you girl! I may be a whimp but at least I'm not the most hated kid in the school! or am I?" said Caleb, looking pretty discusted himself. The teen was about to say " Of course not, you like totally rock" but was interupted by a THUD sound. "OH MY EEVEE" screamed Amie realizing what happened, he was unconsious, laying motionlessly on the ground. Panic struck her really fast. What to do? Then she remebered Breeze's healing power. "Go Breeze, we need you now" said the girl tossing the Pokéball. Out popped a cute Chickorita. "Please use your Aromatherapy on him" asked Amie, hopping it would help a bit, She rembered reading an aritcle on recovery and status help moves working on humans too. The creature nodded and used it's Aromatherapy on Caleb.

Old 09-29-2007, 03:46 AM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb woke up feeling very weak. "Uhhh......" Is all he could say. He had tried to get up but couldn't. "I-I'll get h-h-her back!" He said weakly and began to drift off again.

Old 09-29-2007, 03:56 AM
The Luna Diviner

"I-I'll get h-h-her back!" was the last thing Caleb had the energy to say. That Flash Cannon had done more damage then she had originaly thought it would. This was not to taken lightly, there was a reason why attacks were not ment to be used on humans. Totally ignoring the girl behind her, she and Breeze carried the boy all the way to the nurse. She then realized her blood had stanned a bit of his shirt. Just great thought Amie, now I have to pay for dry cleaning she thought. Breeze was a bit shaken by all that was going on.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:12 AM

OOC:not much to say!
Caleb was waking a little. He found himself in the arms of Amie. "Amie?!" He said in shock. "How'd I get in your arms? Why is that one girl following us? Where are we going?" Caleb obviously was really confused about everything.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:26 AM
The Luna Diviner

"Amie?!" said the boy, he seemed pretty stunned. "How'd I get in your arms? Why is that one girl following us? Where are we going?". "Oh my Eevee, you've got amesia" she said a bit paniked. "And,....the "How'd I get in your arms?" part was compte....At that time, the teen suddenly noticed that he was in fact...her thoughts were interupted by a kid running into the the room, just as the nurse was finishing with some other child. "Exuse me but, a a slash attack accidenaly struck someone in the back, in battle class 1-2 HELP" he seemed ultra paniked. "Ill be there in a miute" responded the lady, "can you guys just take a seet, ill be back soon" and with that she left. "Oh boy" thought Amie.

Old 09-29-2007, 04:33 AM

Caleb looked up at Amie. "Th-thank you Amie...." He said weakly. "Okay but what happend again? I remember stepping infront of you when we were with that one girl......then I saw the Scizor.....then nothing. Mind filling me in?" Caleb closed his eyes. ".......Amie, I can't feel my body."

Old 09-29-2007, 04:50 AM
The Luna Diviner

"Okay but what happend again? I remember stepping infront of you when we were with that one girl......then I saw the Scizor.....then nothing. Mind filling me in?" asked Caleb, weaky. Well, you were hit by the Flash connon, but you just laughted off. Then we were walkin here, and you just passed out. Answered the girl, quietly. She completely forgot abot her own cut and the pain. ".......Amie, I can't feel my body." he said, closing his eyes. The teen's eyes widened at that comment. She wondered if her Aromatherapy would work. "Breeze" she asked. It nodded and tryed again. They were all forgetting the Scizor and the tough girl.

Closed Thread