Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  
 

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.


Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #31  
Old 09-24-2007, 11:22 AM
DarkAmethyst's Avatar
DarkAmethyst Offline
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: OMG LOOK! A distraction!
Posts: 4,680
Send a message via MSN to DarkAmethyst
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

What seemed like an eternity after the bell had rung, Mikayla finally came across the Pokeology room. Odd looks were recieved from both the students and the teacher, making her a bit nervous as she made her way to an empty desk near the back of the room.

Pikachu jumped up onto the corner of her desk, looking at a piece of paper that had been laid out.

What the heck is this? she thought, skimming over the paper. It looked like...a test?

Mikayla glanced up at the teacher as she pulled out a pencil and quickly jotted her name down at the top of the page. Reading over the first question, she tapped the eraser of the pencil against her chin, trying to think up the answer.

Looking up at the clock, she sighed. Being almost ten minutes late was probably going to cost her...
__________________
|Paired with Kaioo|



"There is no hope of winning unless you fight."

  #32  
Old 09-24-2007, 08:13 PM
dottio716's Avatar
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virignia, USA
Posts: 1,080
Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

D watched as a boy asked to go to the bathroom and left. 'That's a good idea..' he thought, 'Nevermind, I gotta get this done.' He answered the last 10 questions on the test, and raised his hand. "Yes? D." said the Teacher, "Umm.., what do we do when we're done with the test?" asked the boy. "Just bring it to me. I'll take it now." she said. D got up and returned his test to the teacher. Just then, his stomach growled, "Ung.......Hey Mrs. Hatanko, can I go to the bathroom?" he asked holding himself, "Uhh..., yes, you-" D was out the room before she could finish. He ran down the hall, almost waddling because he had to dump. He made it to the toilet just in time. "Ahh...." he said relived.
  #33  
Old 09-24-2007, 11:18 PM
General Dunsparce's Avatar
General Dunsparce Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tazmily village
Posts: 2,399
Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Caleb went to his locker. He looked at Charmanders pokeball. Then the boy was about to send his pokemon out, but he decided to keep it in. "Ugh that math test was too easy." he said happily. "Ah well guess I'd better get back to class before I get in trouble." The boy laughed and walked back to his math class and sat down. He gave off a sigh and fell asleep, thinking how long it will take everyone else to finish.
__________________


[~Paired with No One ;;~]
  #34  
Old 09-24-2007, 11:35 PM
Scharlet's Avatar
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In The Darkness
Posts: 125
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Scizors eyes gave a dark glint, he raised his gleaming red claw, "Scizzzor!" It's claw came crashing down millimeters where Amie's hand had been. Moving forward Scizor stepped on the paper, sliting holes in it. 'Scizzz," He said, daring her to retort.
Scharlet looked up, leaning against her chair next to Scizor, she lowered her head, her eyes in shadow, and chuckled. It wasn't a laughable chuckle, but more of a menace, a glower, harassment.
Scizor didn't take his claw from it's clamped place, a mock strike. THough his eyes bore into Amies. Daring, threatening, hopeing, she would attack, or repond violently. Scharlet and Scizor were ready for a fight, and they always seeked one.

But his spirits were dimmed, as well as Scharlets, as the girls life saving bell was heard. Scharlet let her cheated test paper on her desk, got her stuff and her and Scizor left. When Scizor stepped of the paper, it had a hole in the middle, obscuring one of the main answers. Smirking Scizor brushed past Amie and followed Scharlet, the two exited the room, and headed to what seemed to be a dominant year.
__________________
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 09-24-2007 at 11:38 PM.
  #35  
Old 09-25-2007, 02:56 AM
Dudy89 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Pokemon High, a prestigious Pokemon trainer school. This is the story in the making of DC, a male trainer that wishes to become a famous Pokemon Trainer, mastering skills in pokemon health, breeding, battling, and becoming friends with pokemon. His only Pokemon is Nidoran, that he rescued from a massive fire in the woods at the age of 7. Now 15, DC goes to Trainer School, Pokemon High, to become more knowledgeable a trainer.


DC steps out of his condo onto the porch and looks toward the sky next to his Nidoran.

DC: Poke High, here we come! Isn’t that right, Nidoran? (Male Lv5)

Nidoran: Nido Nido !
DC: yep! I can’t wait for…..(Rumbles in his pocket for schedule)

In depth History- Kanto
Advance Battle Calculator math
Pokeology AP
Battle Class
Lunch
Breeders Class
Elective-Becoming 1 with your pokemon class
Pokemon Catching Help Class

DC: can’t wait for Battle Class!
Nidoran: Ni! Nido!

DC and Nidoran are late for their history Class.

DC: lets get to our History class! Quick!!!

Dc and Nidoran run for the main Campus area.


Mr. DC! You are late! What if I held a test and you failed huh? Take a seat.

DC takes his seat as the teacher Ms. Inoki continues to teach.

??? Student: Hey kid! You got a good reason for being late?
DC: I was with my pokemon.
???:That Weak Nidoran there?
DC: Weak! What’s your name kid!
Inoki: Quiet DC!
Mark: I am mark, and yes, that pokemon is weak.
DC: You Punk. NEVER make fun of my Pokemon!
Inoki: Dudy Everett Cole! You have detention! Leave at once!
DC: Aw man.

DC heads to Detention.

Back in class…

Mark: may I go too Ms. Inoki?
Inoki: Go right ahead Markus.
In Detention

DC: Mark? You’re here?
Mark: yeah, I asked.
DC: Why?
Mark: So I can battle you!
DC: Well ok then!

Mark: Sandrew! Go!

DC: Nidoran Go!


Nidoran-120
Sandshrew-211



Nidoran! Use fury swipes. -23

Sandshrew-188


Sandshrew, use cut! 34

Nidoran-85

Nidoran, use Fury Swipes! -23

Sandshrew-165

Sandshrew use Dig! 42

Nidoran-43

Nidoran, use bite! 65

Sandshrew-100

Sandshrew use Dig!

Nidoran, use dig!

Sandshrew comes up, no one there.

Nidoran uses dig!

sand shrew-58

Shadshrew! Dig!

Nidoran Heals-50

Nidoran-93
Sandshrew dug

Failed!

Nidoran use fury Cutter!! 99

Sandshrew-0

DC wins!!!
  #36  
Old 09-25-2007, 03:15 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Amie had almost screamed when she saw the huge gap in her paper, one of the main answers was gone. This was a nightmare, not only did she show up late, but now there was a hookin hole in the test. As she was collecting her stuff, the teen dropped the second sheet of the test. "What the heck" thought the girl, scanning it. Looks like it was the same as the fist page. "YESSSS" thought Amie, boy was that ever lucky. That sorta thing never happened to her. She handed it in and as the student stepped out of the classroom, it dawned on her. She had no clue where Pokeology was. "Maybe Breeze can help" whisped the girl grabbing her Pokéball. But then a massive shool map on the wall caught her attention. "So it's there" said Amie glad she had found that map. So after going up a flight of stairs, turing right and left, entering 3 wrong classes and finding another map, Amie finally made it to class, on time. The teacher was pretty odd looking, like a lab man. Unlike the prvious class, he had no papers to give out. The girl took a sit, right beside the door.
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
  #37  
Old 09-25-2007, 06:19 AM
Black Fang's Avatar
Black Fang Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Australia, NSW
Posts: 166
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

The class was dismissed, Near dug into his pockets and pulled out his time table "So...Pokeology huh?" Near searched around, this time it was easier to find, although he went into one wrong classroom. He took a seat at the far back and let his Crocanaw out "Don't go anywhere Snap stay here." He wispered to Snap. Near looked at the teacher, he wasn't giving out any papers out. He then looked at the clock, he was early.
__________________

  #38  
Old 09-25-2007, 12:37 PM
General Dunsparce's Avatar
General Dunsparce Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tazmily village
Posts: 2,399
Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudy89 View Post
Pokemon High, a prestigious Pokemon trainer school. This is the story in the making of DC, a male trainer that wishes to become a famous Pokemon Trainer, mastering skills in pokemon health, breeding, battling, and becoming friends with pokemon. His only Pokemon is Nidoran, that he rescued from a massive fire in the woods at the age of 7. Now 15, DC goes to Trainer School, Pokemon High, to become more knowledgeable a trainer.


DC steps out of his condo onto the porch and looks toward the sky next to his Nidoran.

DC: Poke High, here we come! Isn’t that right, Nidoran? (Male Lv5)

Nidoran: Nido Nido !
DC: yep! I can’t wait for…..(Rumbles in his pocket for schedule)

In depth History- Kanto
Advance Battle Calculator math
Pokeology AP
Battle Class
Lunch
Breeders Class
Elective-Becoming 1 with your pokemon class
Pokemon Catching Help Class

DC: can’t wait for Battle Class!
Nidoran: Ni! Nido!

DC and Nidoran are late for their history Class.

DC: lets get to our History class! Quick!!!

Dc and Nidoran run for the main Campus area.


Mr. DC! You are late! What if I held a test and you failed huh? Take a seat.

DC takes his seat as the teacher Ms. Inoki continues to teach.

??? Student: Hey kid! You got a good reason for being late?
DC: I was with my pokemon.
???:That Weak Nidoran there?
DC: Weak! What’s your name kid!
Inoki: Quiet DC!
Mark: I am mark, and yes, that pokemon is weak.
DC: You Punk. NEVER make fun of my Pokemon!
Inoki: Dudy Everett Cole! You have detention! Leave at once!
DC: Aw man.

DC heads to Detention.

Back in class…

Mark: may I go too Ms. Inoki?
Inoki: Go right ahead Markus.
In Detention

DC: Mark? You’re here?
Mark: yeah, I asked.
DC: Why?
Mark: So I can battle you!
DC: Well ok then!

Mark: Sandrew! Go!

DC: Nidoran Go!


Nidoran-120
Sandshrew-211



Nidoran! Use fury swipes. -23

Sandshrew-188


Sandshrew, use cut! 34

Nidoran-85

Nidoran, use Fury Swipes! -23

Sandshrew-165

Sandshrew use Dig! 42

Nidoran-43

Nidoran, use bite! 65

Sandshrew-100

Sandshrew use Dig!

Nidoran, use dig!

Sandshrew comes up, no one there.

Nidoran uses dig!

sand shrew-58

Shadshrew! Dig!

Nidoran Heals-50

Nidoran-93
Sandshrew dug

Failed!

Nidoran use fury Cutter!! 99

Sandshrew-0

DC wins!!!
OOC:And you are? you didnt make a sign up and you cant just be posting in peoples Rp when you didn't sign up....nnnnnn000000000000000bbbbbb
__________________


[~Paired with No One ;;~]
  #39  
Old 09-25-2007, 01:55 PM
Dudy89 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

I am not a no0b. I didn't see the sign up board. on most forums, you jump into an RPG, not organize it and sign up.
  #40  
Old 09-25-2007, 04:08 PM
Scharlet's Avatar
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: In The Darkness
Posts: 125
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudy89 View Post
I am not a no0b. I didn't see the sign up board. on most forums, you jump into an RPG, not organize it and sign up.

Yep your a n00B!!! I'd have to say you'd come from neopets or Marapets. Now here you have to enter an entire sign-up then be accepted or declined before you can join. Oh and if it were up to me I would decline you, for I HATE, as in DESPICE, your style of roleplaying.
__________________
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
  #41  
Old 09-25-2007, 08:08 PM
dottio716's Avatar
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virignia, USA
Posts: 1,080
Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudy89 View Post
I am not a no0b. I didn't see the sign up board. on most forums, you jump into an RPG, not organize it and sign up.
Dude, What the hell? You cant just jump into the RP, and yes, on this forum, you are a n00b. The reason for sign-ups is so everyone can get an idea of who you are idiot! And sign-ups are closed now. Too Late, I'm sorry.
  #42  
Old 09-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Dudy89 Offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 9
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Elite forums suck! you call me a no0b just cause i ried to join this Rp unsigned. go to pokecommunity, they don't drag you into a sign up thread and then do it. I was just saying. If you did'nt want me to jump in, then say go to the sign up board, and thats all! Damn!
  #43  
Old 09-25-2007, 08:53 PM
dottio716's Avatar
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virignia, USA
Posts: 1,080
Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

great....now this thing is flooded with unnessasary posts.....god... lemme rephrase it. The reason for sign ups is....so that you can understand what the whole thing is about. So that you know the rules, so that....so that, umm...SO that you dont have too many people in the RP or else it will get confusing. And also so we know who you are instead of just saying, "DC went to the bathroom and blahblahblah..." is there anything specific about you other than, you name is DC? What do you look like? What's you personality? Just jumping in doesnt say anything. Sign-ups are so you can get an idea of what to expect from the role-player. And plz, no double/triple/ or any numer post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudy89 View Post
Elite forums suck! you call me a no0b just cause i ried to join this Rp unsigned. go to pokecommunity, they don't drag you into a sign up thread and then do it. I was just saying. If you did'nt want me to jump in, then say go to the sign up board, and thats all! Damn!
I just went to that forum. They do sign-up to enter RP's

Last edited by dottio716; 09-25-2007 at 08:59 PM.
  #44  
Old 09-25-2007, 10:55 PM
General Dunsparce's Avatar
General Dunsparce Offline
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Tazmily village
Posts: 2,399
Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

OOC:wow crazy people.........Can we forget that and get back to the RP?
__________________


[~Paired with No One ;;~]
  #45  
Old 09-26-2007, 12:21 AM
Eternal Moonlight's Avatar
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Rumored Canadian
Posts: 6,579
Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

OOC wow, that was some spam

Amie looked around the class, there were 4 rows of 6 desks, 3 windows along the west walls, shelfs along the east walls and the marker board in front of the class. The girl was tired of waiting for the class to start, so she chose to start writting a story " Shadow's mark" thought the teen, that was a good title. All of a sudden, Amie got really thirsty. "Exuse me, Prof, can I please go grt a bottle of milk" asked the teen, hopping that he'd say yes. Luckly, he did. After walking down a few halls, the tgirl realized yet again she was lost. "Oh great" she whispered, looking for a map.


( Yes, yes, Level 1, oh yeah )
__________________

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }

Last edited by Moonlight; 09-26-2007 at 12:27 AM.
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Style Design: AlienSector.com