Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

"You idiotic girl." Scharlet said sounding exasperated. "I've already caught a pokemon, this ball just turns it eviler quicker, and it only obeys me." Shaking her head, thinking the girl could get no dumber; Scharlet threw the ball into the air.

Yellow beams of light split from the ball blinding all but Scharlet and Scizor and a huge Electrabuzz popped from the ball, sparks flying from its fists. He shot mini electric bolts in random directions. A black glint momentairly surfaced over its eyes but a moment later it could of been a trick of the light.

"ELECTRABUZZZZZZ!"
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
Old 11-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

"Woah," Ryan said. He looked at Ziska and nodded. "Use Flamethrower!" Ziska shot a stream of fire towards not the Electabuzz, but towards the witch and the Scizor. "Burn the witch!" Ryan yelled as he saw them engulfed in flames.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-03-2007, 07:51 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Amie didn`t even seem shaken up by Scharlet, not anymore. However that Electrabuzz was dangerous, as was that ball. Before the girl could think of anything to do, the new kid ordered a Flamethrower. His last comment almost made this teen brust out laughing, almost. Dispite the funniness, this was serious problem. Knowing Sharlet, that wasn`t gonna finish her off, just make her more angry. ``What is it that you want`` asked Amie croosing her arms, the left one hurting massivly. AThe question was to Scharlet.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 11-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scizor jumped into the air, totally avoiding the flames, though the heat was intense, landing next to Electrabuzz, Scizor used Sword Dance, and Electrabuzzed Used Charge Beam. Soon there was a powerful bolt of Electricity zooming right towards the attackers.

Scharlets eyes fell onto Amie, her eyes seemed to blaze with fire. "I don't want anything, it's just the mere prospect of proving that I'm more powerful than all of you combined. I could be ruler, only Giavainia is a bit (minor outburst of swearing) and HE is what I must defeat first, so taking over his ruddy school is first in my book."
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 11-03-2007, 07:56 PM
The Luna Diviner

``Breeze, Protect them`` shouted Amie, not wanting anyone else to get hurt. Right before the attacks hit, the green Pokémon had made a sheild aroung them. ``Wrong answer`` said the teen simply. ``Our Pokémon are pooped from fighting that legendary, so it wouldn`t be a fair fight, now would it`` stated the girl knowing it was true. Now what would the foe answer her with? She could only wonder.

Last edited by Moonlight; 11-03-2007 at 08:00 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 07:57 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Caleb watched all the action. He would do something but he was too weak.
"Oh I wish I had some popcorn." Caleb was being kinda rude.....but he liked it.
He looked over at the new kid, then at Amie, then at Scharlet. "Wow to think we should all be in class now." He shook his head and laughed.

OOC:where are all of the other students...

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 11-03-2007, 07:59 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet looked at Amie, "ARE YOU DEAF!!!' (read last post) "I TOLD YOU WHAT I FACKING WANT!"
Electrabuzz sensed that a war was either going to be started, or be cut off. Without instruction he used Thunder Punch on Chickorita, durring all the commotion and volts Scizor used Metal claw on Lavitar.

Scharlet looked down at her pokebelt, two of her five pokemon were out, this would be a double battle and she knew it, but she had the advantage, with more pokemon - darking - stronger - better.

//Sorry, but if you the song 'My dad's gone crazy' then visit this link and watch it. If you don't like swearing, like F's and Mother F's then don't visit it. Sorry if this is off topic but it's BRILLAITN!
http://youtube.com/watch?v=aUMegqx1sgA //

Last edited by Scharlet; 11-03-2007 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:07 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie turned so see Caleb and sigh simply. What she was about to do was hard, but it had to be done. ``Look, I`ll make a deal with you. Attack me all you want, but leave the others alone. I won`t move or get ANY help.`` The girl looked back at her friend. ``Kill me for all I care, just leave them alone`` finished the teen, sighing. That had to be the hardest thing she`d done.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:09 PM

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

"NO!" Caleb ran to the girls. "Let Amie go and take me instead." Caleb does this thing all the time. "Take me and let Amie go!"

Old 11-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet pushed her way through Electabuzz and Scizor punching Amie straight in the face. At the same time giving a low dangerous chuckle. 'Why would I agree with that, when I can hurt you all without the deal."
Shaking her head she turned around and Electrabuzz and Scizor steped forward. "Flash" Everyone was blinded by Electrabuzzes flash, but Scizor did a random attack of Flash Cannon, followed up by Electrabuzz's Charge beam so two powerful attacks went zooming around the room.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:14 PM
The Luna Diviner

``NO, Caleb, No`` shouted Amie. ``Breeze Protect, don`t let him near us`` With tears in her eyes, she locked the boy, and everyone else out using her Protect. That was super hard for the Chickorita to do. ``Now, let`s talk buiness`` The teen said to Scharlet, with a small smile. He`d be safe. ``You can`t hurt anyone else`` she stated simply. ``So RUN`` Amie screamed to her friends.

Last edited by Moonlight; 11-03-2007 at 08:16 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Phantasm.Angel Offline

Send a message via AIM to Phantasm.Angel

"Stop!" Ryan screamed. This was not right, that witch was still alive and she was hurting that girl. "Just stop!" Ziska looked at Ryan with a look of confusion and concern on his face. "Kill me if it'll make you happy. Just don't hurt them." Ryan glared at the witch and presented himself as a target.

paired with the marvelous Eternal Moonlight, creator of the above
Old 11-03-2007, 08:18 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

"You know what," THe flash had cleared, "I think I'll go show you what I can really do." She took two pokeballs from her belt and Scizor and Electrabuzz returned. Taking a single purple pokeball from her belt she maximized it and chucked it towards the group of weaklings. There was no light, no flash, no smoke, just a red light as Galade popped out of his pokeball.
"The male evolution of Kirlia." She added helpfully as some puzzled faces swept over the room. Now this pokemon is rare, powerful, and Scizors buddy, so you can just predict his power."
Galade crossed his arms strangly as if he was about to use a defensive attack, but nothing happened accept his eyes glowed purple.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:27 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie simply stood, not moving, not baking out. She looked to see if the others had left. Much to her dismay, they were all still there. ``Dang you, just ***** go, this protect is NOT gonna last forever`` she shouted, knowing Scharlet was gonna get her way if they didn`t move it out. ``I`m not afaid anymore`` said the girl, giving the foe a nasty look.

Old 11-03-2007, 08:32 PM

"Amie! Let me in! I wanna fight too!" He fought to hold back tears. Wow that sounded kinda girly...."But if I have to....Go Monferno!" The monkey pokemon came out in a flash of light. "MOOONNFERNO!" It cried. "I don't want to do this but, Monferno use feint!" It shattered the protect. "thanks! monferno!" the pokemon returned to the ball. "Scharlet! what the hell is wrong with you!" He screamed at her

Closed Thread