Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 12:00 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Amie returned from her adventure to find milk, with sucess. Too bad she hadn`t changed sweaters, hers as all bloody. People thought she was nuts or something. Oh, well, at least it was all over, that was NOT gonna happen again. Her mind was overflowing with thoughts. However she changed moods pretty darn quickly as she entered her dorm to find the enemy there. ``What in blaze`s more do you want from me? Look, my sweater`s cut, the dorm`s ruined and my Pokémon`s bruised. Is it death you want?`` Amie stopped, though she had not yelled, her tone was loud. No way was she EVER gonna be in the same helpless situation again. ``I know I`m not strong, in fact, weak. I don`t need it to be constently reminded`` The girl`s tone got softer, almost whispering ``Please, don`t attack us anymore, sorry if we did anything to upset ya`` Breeze was still asleep on the bed, not moving. Amie then toke a seat beside Chickorita, waiting for the girl`s response, completly ignoring Kyle.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-30-2007, 12:00 AM
sir_Aaron Offline

I think...
Old 10-30-2007, 12:23 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//Yeah really, Sir Arron, you NEED to sign up, this isn't neopets or marapets. So you must sign up at the sign up boards first. *nodds*//

// OH MY ******* GOSH! DITTO YOUR FINALLY ON! *happy dance* Ok Scharlets almost tried to commit murder on Amie XD, Kyle this guy is in his dorm with Scharlet, talking about how his brother got lost about 7 year ago *read my last post IMPORTANT* and well Scharlet has pretty much been fighting with Amie, then she left and now Scharlet and Kyle are talking. D can be with Amie or outside the broken door *scharlet bashed her way in* listening. How aobut it's weekend.//
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)
Old 10-30-2007, 12:27 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlets eyes whipped up and they were set on Amies. Her eyes told her everything, anger, miserable, uniquness, and a uncertainty. "You really are dumb aren't you kid." Her teeth were clentched but she remained seated at the foot of Kyles bed. "Listen, I'm trying to tell Kyle where the hell his little brother is, because..." Her voice trailed away, her mind swam back to the 10 year olds face, streaming with tears.
With a jerk of her head she redirected her thoughts. "Just because..." She finished off. Scizor remained in the shadows of the corner, senseing the emotion in his master, waiting for the command, or to be shuffled.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Old 10-30-2007, 01:53 AM
The Luna Diviner

Amie simlpy dropped her bottle of milk, but it was mostly finished, so not much split. Boy was she ever shocked that she wasn`t ripped to pieces. And that this girl was telling her roomie about his lost bro. This did not make sense, none of it. The teen didn`t know what to say, or think. Was the foe a friend of Kyle`s, trying to trick him or something? Looking up, and finally having the guts to look into Scharlet`s eyes for just a second before again staring at the mess. There was so much emotion in that girl, more then just hate. ``Look, I`m not interupting or causing trouble here. `` she said, standing up, and starting to clean a little. In stead of taking her days off to rest, she was gonna clean this war zone before any staff saw it. In the back of her mind, however, Amie was preparing for an attack. The teen didn`t feel safe.

Old 10-30-2007, 05:49 AM
plugger Offline
Amateur Trainer

Jesse walked out of his advancded battle class with a look of satisfaction on his face. He had just won the two macthes in the class with his poliwhirl. Jesse and poliwhirl walked down the hall heading towards the cafeteria when he noticed the girl he asked for the number scharlet with her scizor standing in a dark corner. There was also the girl scharlet was battling cleaning milk up off the floor Jesse thought her name was amie and sha had a chikorita. There was also a boy Jesse never noticed before.Jesse looked at everybody "is everything ok in here am I interuppting" They stood silent. Poliwhirl had walked over to scizor and was staring.Jesse looked down at amie "you want some help with that mess".
Old 10-30-2007, 01:15 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC:Craplezapp! I've been gone......a lot -.-' Anyways whats been going on?

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 10-30-2007, 08:22 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

OOC: It's older brother XD.. he's 1 year older than Kyle..

IC:
Kyle looked at Scharlet.
"No, he was actually 12 at the time." Kyle said,"And he looked about 15."
Kyle sighed.
"He had said something about joining 'Team Rocket'" Kyle said,"because he came to me the night he left, telling me this, and then said not to tell my parents."
Kyle looked at his watch, which had been hidden for most of the time.
*I don't know time in thing.. I'll..uhm..say 2 am XD*
"2am?" Kyle exclaimed,"Damn, I really need to get some sleep if I want to get to lessons."
With that, Kyle instantly fell asleep.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:03 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

OOC: We should really get to nightime soon.....this day has been pretty long.
And I gots a new Sonic RP, based off of Sonic the Fighters if ya wanna check it out...
*PRESSES TIME-SKIP BUTTON!!!*

IC:
D and Eevee walked with Amie. He looked at her blood-stained sweater, it was drenched. 'Hmm....what's going on here?' he thought. That's when Amie said, "Look, I`m not interupting or causing trouble here." and she began to clean. D looked at her for a moment, then looked towards the ceiling, hoping he might get an idea. "Ugh...there has to be some way to stop all of this..." he said. Then he looked straight ahead, and began running down the hallway, with Eevee right behind him.
Old 10-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: I said it's 2 Am XD.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:29 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//Rigth... well then just make it so Scharlet said an older brother XD - gosh DON"T FALL ASLEEP! WE HAVE ALOT TO DISCUSS XD//

Scharlet gave him a sharp prod on the thigh, waking him up again. Her mind swam witht he same image, the boy wanting to join galactic, but in an allyway... his face in shadow.
"He's Alive.." She whispered again, coming back to reality again, her face rather pale, but as she spoke color flushed back into it. Standing up quite abruptly she looked at Kyle, "He's Alive... I've done... I know..." She didn't know what to say, but she knew what went on in the evil world, and she knew of this boy.
Recovering the ability to speak sentances, she said - with a deep breath, "I think I know where your brother can be... for I, uh, I just know."
She was totally ignoring Amie, and D - and all the other crud that came into the room, she was excited - hurt.

Old 10-30-2007, 09:33 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: Dang, interupted again.. XD.. Will he ever sleep =D It's Rocket.. Not Galactic XD.

IC:
Kyle was abruptbly(sp?) awoken by Scharlet by a prod in the thigh.
He sat bolt-right up in that very instant.
His eyes looked as if he hadn't sleeped for 5 days.
"You do?" Kyle asked, rubbing his eyes, for he had a pain in his eyes for not sleeping.

Old 10-30-2007, 11:07 PM
The Luna Diviner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pichu_master123 View Post
OOC:Craplezapp! I've been gone......a lot -.-' Anyways whats been going on?
OOC Well, first off, Kaioo joined =D. And for the story, well, let`s see, first off, the whole fight sceen is over, Amie regained conciousness, and now Scharlet is talking to Kyle ( Kaioo ), Amie`s cleaning up the mess, and D just ran down the hall. Mini-summery over.
Oh and, glad to see ya PM123.

Amie tried her best not to listen in on the conversation, but it was hard. In fact, she listened to it all. It made her feel guilty, she was no snoop. It had been boring cleaning up a mess she had not made, but it looked like no one else cared to pitch in. At that time, she herd the phone number kid ask if he could help. ``Sure, thanks`` she replied, smiling. Help was nice. So far, Amie had cleared the glass, wood and had taken all the broken pictures from the walls. Before the teen was gonna start on the carpet, she noticed D, running away. A bit enraged, at that, Amie exited the room and asked `` Where are you going``.

Last edited by Moonlight; 10-30-2007 at 11:28 PM.
Old 10-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Kaioo Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by plugger View Post
Jesse walked out of his advancded battle class with a look of satisfaction on his face. He had just won the two macthes in the class with his poliwhirl. Jesse and poliwhirl walked down the hall heading towards the cafeteria when he noticed the girl he asked for the number scharlet with her scizor standing in a dark corner. There was also the girl scharlet was battling cleaning milk up off the floor Jesse thought her name was amie and sha had a chikorita. There was also a boy Jesse never noticed before.Jesse looked at everybody "is everything ok in here am I interuppting" They stood silent. Poliwhirl had walked over to scizor and was staring.Jesse looked down at amie "you want some help with that mess".
OOC: Aghh! he's invaded our dorm without permission!!!!!!111!one *shrugs*
Kyle's angry now!

IC:
Kyle's eyebrow twitched as if he was angry.
"Can i please be left to sleep..?" Kyle asked,"I'll be in deep -sorry about language.. well kinda- S**t if I don't turn up."
Kyle sighed once more, before dropping his head back onto the pillow, and falling asleep.
Donax had been woken up by Kyle, and had one eye open, staring around the room, before closing the eye again, and falling asleep.

Last edited by Kaioo; 10-30-2007 at 11:27 PM.
Old 10-31-2007, 12:00 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

"YOU IDIOT! YOU FOWL, WORTHLESS, LITTLE COCKROACH! CAN"T YOU SEE I KNOW WHERE YOUR OLDER BROTHER IS! CAN"T YOU SEE I NEARLY TRIED TO KILL, YES, KILL HIM!" Scharlet was on her feet now, her fists clentched, her knuckles white, her voice had risen dramaticalls as her chest heaved as she took lungful breaths, her face flushed with redness.
Scizor had done a front flip and landed on his feet at the very edge of the bed, as if wanting Kyle to get off, to stand - to fight.
Scharlet closed her slightly gaping mouth, she had let slip what she was avoiding. She had told him about her whole perspective of life, kill or be killed.

Closed Thread