Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2007, 09:32 PM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight
Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

"Thanks" replied the girl putting Breeze on her bed. She turned to see her friends, they looked hurt. If the phone wasn't broken, the teen would have called the nurse. "Guys" Amie started, still looking at them," why don't you two go to the hospital wing." Kyle then hopped on his bed. A few moments passed, and nothing happened. The quiet was actually anoying Amie. You'd think after such an incendent someone would have something to say? All of a sudden the pain returned, however the girl tryed to ignore it. She was more focused on her friends. Rembering her cell, she used that to call the nurse.

After the boys were taken to the hospital wing, Amie sat on her bed. She was super tired and needed some rest. However, her new roomie interessted her. "So, where are you from?'' she asked, trying not to soung rude.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 10-28-2007, 09:37 PM
Kaioo Offline

Send a message via AIM to Kaioo

Kyle looked at Amie.
"Celadon." Kyle answered, before picking up his timetable again."I missed lessons today.. didn't I?"
Donax ran over to Amie's bed, jumping up and down once more.
"Houndour!" Donax yelped, before running around the room.
"Sorry about Donax.. he's.. how should I put it? Young.." Kyle said, sighing, whistling once more, and Donax ran towards Kyle, stopping next to his bed, before falling asleep.

Credit to Neo Pikachu for the avatar.
Old 10-28-2007, 09:47 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie watched as the Houndour fell asleep. Answering her roomie`s question "Ya, I think you did". There wasn`t much expression in her voice. The day`s events where still fresh in mind. A near death experiance. That got her thinking about things. Without thinking she asked "Have you ever had any near death experiances?" It was only after Amie asked did she notice the weirdness in it. The girl wished that she could take it back.

Old 10-28-2007, 09:51 PM
Kaioo Offline

"Nope." Kyle replied, sighing, before placing his timetable on top of his bag, and fell asleep on his bed.
Donax stretched his legs, before stopping moving, except for his breathing.

OOC:
Sorry about shortness >.<

Old 10-28-2007, 10:00 PM
The Luna Diviner

Amie sigh, she really wanted to forget about today. Overlooking the damage made it worse. A feeling of disapointment came opon her. Why had she let the room get so, so broken? All of a sudden, that thirst came back. Remebering that she had not gotton any milk, Amie chose to go find that vending machine. It was totally against better judgement, but the girl could not handle the desire for some good chocolate milk. So off she went, now in the halls of the school, searching for the milk machine.

Old 10-29-2007, 02:11 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

//Right, I was just reading on page 11, just to make it clear. SCIZOR WAS NEVER KNOCKED UNCONCIOUS ( Thats powerplaying and I don't Roleplay with major powerplayers, not to sound mean =D)! XD Scharlet never left... and (goes back to reading)

Edit: and well... that just kinda messes everything up. How about seeing that their work was done, the duo walked from the room, but them return. Ok my next post is what happens next.

*Mutters* I don't post for one day and you guys fill up two pages XD
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 10-29-2007 at 02:22 AM. Reason: Other
Old 10-29-2007, 02:20 AM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

There was a glint of red as Scizors claw came crashing down into a wooden door. Pieces of wood dangerously spun in all directions, towards the attacker. Dodging these small threats Scizor struk twice more on the door untill there was a good opening, big enough for a man to squeeze through.
Dorm room 18's bronze plate fell off the door as the Scizor ripped it off the door frame. A knee high leather boot was seen steping through the whole made by the Scizor, Scharlet had returned to the battle scene. Her hair glossy, not greasy, but a shimmering red. An appealing trait more than anything. Her eyes swept the Houndoom and his owner. She didn't smile, grin, or in any fashion show any emotion.
Scizor followed behind Scharlet, his eyes resting upon Houndoom's mass. His eyes had a black glint momentairily sweep over them. But a blink later it might of just been a trick of the light. Scharlet opened her jaw to speak words, oddly contorted into normal speech. As if trying to make an impression of somthing other than power, and evilness.
"Who the bloody hell are you?" The words reverberated around the small dorm as her eyes fell upon Kyle. Seeing he was asleep she prodded him on the shoulder, her eyes filled with something like softness. Her expression as if she wanted to appeal, beautify, a majestic motion.
Her red locks of hair fell up in her face as she leaned forward over Kyle, to see if he was harmed, or nearly if he was a heavy sleeper. Giving a slightly more forceful push in the sholder she saw him stir.

//I'm logging off now, toodles - I see some of you are on, I'll reply tomorrow//
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Last edited by Scharlet; 10-29-2007 at 02:31 AM.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:30 AM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: It's a Houndour.. not Houndoom XD..

IC:
Donax stirred in his sleep, waking up to see a red-haired girl near Kyle, and Donax started barking.
"Houndour..Hound..Houndour!" Donax barked, growling at the girl.
Kyle slowly opened his eyes, obviously interupted from his sleep.
He realised there was this red-haired girl above him, and he opened his eyes in shock, as he noticed the broken door.
"Damn..I just fixed that" Kyle said, as he slowly sat upright in bed, before looking at the girl.

Old 10-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlets eyes breifly met Kyles, before sweeping towards the doorway. "Oh, yeah, sorry bout that. I thought she was in here." Her eyes swept over Amie's bed before her eyes rested on the Houndour.
Her eyes softened at seeing a pokemon that could become dark, mean, and something similar to Scizor. "He's cute." She said holding her hand level with Houndour's muzzle. A pack was of telling others of dominance, and peace.
Scizors expression was still hard, but it wasn't threatening. Seeing that his master had taken to the duo, he didn't threaten them, but he wouldn't be goody-two shoed either.
"You new then?" Her eyes were still on Houndour, but she spoke quite sweetly to Kyle. "You sure picked a crappy school." Giving a small laugh, much unlike her battle tone, she sat at the foot of the bed. Scizor remained standing.

//Sorry about that XD I'm use to typeing Houndoom more than Houndour. XD//

Old 10-29-2007, 06:57 PM
Kaioo Offline

OOC: My characters never get some peaceful rest XD.. Something in most rps I've been in, interupts them..

IC:
"Yeah, I'm new here." Kyle replied.
Donax walked towards Kyle's bag, and pulled out a picture, which was obscured by his mouth, and slowly walked towards Kyle.
Donax dropped the picture, which swept through the air, before going under the bed, as Donax ran under the bed, before finding a pokeball, which must of been discarded by a trainer long ago.
The dog-like pokemon nudged the pokeball with it's nose, causing it to activate, and pulling Donax inside.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:30 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

// I must go *mutters about algebra homework*/

"Smart pooch you've got there," Scharlet said picking up the picture. "What do you suppose it is?" She asked as she handed the drool faced picture to Kyle, whiping her hands on the bed.
"Looks like a trainer to me, but the drool is messing up the pic." Shrugging it off she leaned back on her hands, still at the edge of Kyles bed. "Your Kyle right?" Her voice was lofty, as if she was thinking about something else at the moment. "I'm Scharlet..." Her eyes followed Scizors movements, of backing into a shadowly corner.
Shaking her head Scharlet faced Kyle, watching his expresions intently. Taking in his features, rather cute - if you could call it that.

Old 10-29-2007, 07:38 PM
Kaioo Offline

Kyle knew what the picture was.
"It's a picture of my Brother." Kyle said, no emotion in his voice,"He's been missing for 7 years."
Kyle then listened closely, trying to hear Donax, but to no avail, and he sighed, getting up from the bed, and looking under the bed.
Donax was nowhere in sight. All there was was a pokeball. Kyle reached his hand under the bed, grabbing onto the pokeball, before pulling it out, and his hand just brushed the little circle on the front, which instantly activated, letting Donax back out.
Donax sat on the bed, wagging his tail, before dropping his head onto the quilt(sp?) and fell asleep.
Kyle let himself smile slightly at that. Kyle looked at his timetable once more.
His lessons tommorow would be:
In-Depth History: Kanto
Advanced Battle Class
Type-Match Up: Fire
Maths
Lunch
History And Geography
Pokelogy
Life Science

Old 10-29-2007, 10:08 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Scharlet looked down at her knees. "Thats awful.." her voice was very soft, as if she was at the side of a sick person. "That must be devistating... did a 'Team' take him..." But her mind was wandering with memories.
Before she had been allowed back into schools, she had joined up with a gang, their name "Scarlet Blood" they went around stealing pokemon trainers, taking their pokemon - turning them evil, and then killing the trainer. Scharlet remembered this one boy, looked like the guy in the picture, he was cornered in an allyway. He was wounded by a Hyper Beam in the arm, seeing he had no pokemon with him, the gang just left him there to suffer.
Scharlet remembered, when she had one, her Sneasel useing Avalanche so the young boy could stick his throbbing hand in the snow, to help with the pain; then she departed.

It was all a flashback, the crying of the boy, the blood pouring onto the ground, the wound turning the snow red. Comming abruptly back to reality with a thump, she fell of the bed. Springing to her feet she looked at Kyle. Her mouth opened as if an idea had just dawned upon her.
"Was... was he about 10 or 11 at the time, or looked like it?" Her voice cracked near the end, she was almost positive it had been the same boy, if it had been... Her mind shuddered.
"I think..." she started but came to an abrupt stop in the sentance. Her mind raced witht he same phrase; he'll hate you, just keep your mouth shut and listen before speaking. Sitting back down on the bed, her expression soft, and all at once her beauty of being a regular, beautiful girl rushed out all at once. Her eyes were glossy with realization, though her mind seemed weak, damaged - with this thought.
He's Alive.

//Seems like a whole entire chapter to the roleplay XD//

Old 10-29-2007, 10:13 PM
sir_Aaron Offline

Classes:
Lunch
History: Hoenn
Breeder Class
Battle Class
Advanced Battle
Math
Pokelogy

A kid named Tia walked down the halls. "Ugh..." Her feet hurt from walking almsot ALL day. She was heading for her room,about 2 floors up...
Old 10-29-2007, 10:31 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716

sorry I havent been on for so long guys......can you help me as to whats going on? And Sir Aron, did you sign-up?
Closed Thread