Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Closed Thread

Old 09-21-2007, 09:59 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Send a message via Yahoo to dottio716
Default Pokemon High School~[RP]~

As you can see this is the Role-Playing thread for the above RP. Enjoy

Pokemon High School is a place that aspiring trainers go to after they recieve they're Trainer's Licsense, but want to learn more about Pokemon and the world around them than what they recived in the Trainers Acadamy. Student's cannot go home unless it's the holidays or the weekends. They will have they're own dorm rooms and public buildings(Library, Club, Restaurants, etc.) near the campus. We hope this year and coming will be enjoyable to the students and the teachers.

~Giovanni, Dean
You've just arrived to Pokemon University. You're glad you're finally on your own, but you have no idea what to do first. Here at Pokemon University, everyone has a personality worth mentioning, like that cool teacher who brings in cool stuff, or the Jock who's a total show-off. Overall,you have this feeling thing's should go a-ok! Your Dean is Giovanni, Leader of Team Rocket, though you do not realize it. He moniters the students to see who accells as worthy members of the organization. Those he sees that excell are rewarded with pokemon, but something is different about those pokemon, something that makes them stick out. It might be they're overwhelming strength, or the meaness in they're eyes, or maybe even the black aura that surrounds them. Whatever it is, you are unsure, so you and your pokemon friend who you've known for all your life, step inside campus and await the challenges....

PLz post your schedule on your first post.

Role-Play Rules
All PE2K rules apply here
All posts must be 2 or more lines long.
No God-Modding
No Bunnying
Reservations last 48 hours
Romance and Profanity allowed: PG-13
Only one pokemon per trainer.
You can control NPC characters

Last edited by dottio716; 09-21-2007 at 10:28 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:12 PM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

Exclamation Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Classes:
Lunch
History and Geography
Breeder Class
Cordianter Class
Battle Class
Teconalgy
Advanced Battle

I looked at my sheet of paper

Sep. 21 = Battle Class 11:00 to 3:00

Oh then so I went to my room It was 8:00
I got breakfist Carmel Waffles
Then I played games untill then Pikachu came with I swiped my card in

3 Porygons Appeared
porygon 1 Appeared all over the screen you may go in Then I saw my first rival....
Fargon VS Monkey Boy
Treeko VS Pikachu

Fargon: Your goin DOWN!
Me Ok Far gone
Fargon: Be Queit NOW IDIOT!

Pikachu Quick Atack NOW!
Treeko Uses Razor Leaf
The Atack Missed
Pikachu hit treeko with a critcal hit!
Now Iron Tail Pikachu
Treeko Use.......
SMASH

Pikachus Points ----------------------------------------------+
Treekos Points -+-

I WON! I did a happy Dance Then used my Jigllypuff Song alarm That put me and pikachu to sleeep... Though it Pounds you when its 7:00

Hatch: 533
Pikachu: 578

Done: 818

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 09-21-2007, 10:27 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Default Re: Pokemon High School~[RP]~

Schedule:
Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch
In-Depth History: Sinnoh
Advance Battle Class
Breeder Class

D walked outside onto the porch of Condo 34, at looked at the school in the distance. He was all dressed and ready to go, ready for his first day of school. Eevee came outside, and he put on his scarf by himself. He sat down and looked ahead too. He couldn't wait to see what pokemon he'd get to meet. He remembered all of the Pokemon D had caught: Venusaur, Houndoom, Swampert.......each with they're own personality. "Yeah...this should be fun, huh Eevee?" said D still looking at the school, "Eevee." replied the pokemon. D went back inside and grabbed his blue, one strapped backpack, and went downstairs, with Eevee following him.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:10 PM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

Math
History and Geography
Life science
Pokeology
Lunch
Battle class
Technology
Breeder Class

Caleb walked outside his condo. Stretching and looking at the sky."Ahhh, what a beautiful day. Caleb then got out his Charmander and sent it out.
"Charmander come out for breakfast!" "Char!" said the Charmander greeting his trainer. Then the Charmander put on his speacial beanie, and they walked back inside for some eggs and toast. Caleb put the eggs in the pan and then put it over Charmanders tail. A few minutes later they were sitting at the table eating breakfast. "Oh my gosh! We're gonna be late." Caleb and Charmander started eating faster.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]
Old 09-21-2007, 11:45 PM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

D and Eevee walked through the door into the school, "Alright, Eevee, this is it! Pokemon High!" as the two walked down the hallway, D dug in his jacket pocket and pulled you his schedule, "Ok, Math first. Mrs. Hatanko?" he was reading the paper when he walked into somebody, "Oh, excuse me..." said D. Then suddenly, his pokemon, an Ekans, attacked! Eevee dodged it's attack, "Hey calm your pokemon down!" said D angrily. He looked up to see a large man before him, "Heheh...." he uttered.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:36 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

OCC: Are we going to face Team Rocket? Trying to steal trainers pokemon?
IC: wow I wonder if I can get a roomate?

Searching for roomate:::.................................... None Found COME ON! Then.....

OCC: Join me as a roomate Feel Free

[br]Click here to feed me a Poke'Block![br] Get your own Poke'plush/Pokemon at Prof. Oaks Lab in Pallet Town! !

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 09-22-2007, 02:40 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Classes:
Technology
History and Geography
Math
Lunch
Co-ordinators Class
Type Match Ups: Dragon
Advanced Battle Class
Breeders Class

Black=Me
Red=Ashe

Looking up t the impressive building, I walked through the doors of my new school. Yes, as many hundreds of other students, I didn't want to be here, but not for the same reasons. I knew as much as I needed to survive in the Pokemon world as it was! Why my mother made me go to a high school was beyong me, but I didn't want to tangle with her Ninetails over such a ridiculous matter.

"Well, here we are Ashe. What do we have first?" I asked, looking over at my Pokemon.

Ashe, my very oddly colored Charmeleon who was teal and had a blue flame rather than the normal red color, wearing a dark green bandana around her neck looked at the piece of paper dubbed schedule.

According to this, its Tech. She replied. That doesn't sound all too bad for first thing.

"You said it bud. Lets go in." I said.

Ashe hopped onto my shoulder, hanging off the opposite side as we entered the building.
Old 09-22-2007, 02:51 AM
dottio716 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

No talking pokemon plz. Just noises or gestures. and charmeleon is pretty big and heavy to put on your shoulder.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:24 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
No talking pokemon plz. Just noises or gestures. and charmeleon is pretty big and heavy to put on your shoulder.
"C'mon Sparks lets go to battle class,"

"Shin-Shinx,"It yelped.
Old 09-22-2007, 03:59 AM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

Quote:
Originally Posted by dottio716 View Post
OOC: She isn't talking, she's speaking in plain Poketongue. If you read my SU, my character has the ability to understand the feelings of Pokemon, almost as if she could speak in their own tongue. And she's hanging off one of my shoulders along my back.
Old 09-22-2007, 04:05 AM
Monkey Boy Offline
Elite Trainer

OCC: Guys Cant anyone join my room #777

^ www.Pokeplushies.com ^
Old 09-22-2007, 04:49 AM
General Dunsparce Offline

Send a message via AIM to General Dunsparce Send a message via MSN to General Dunsparce Send a message via Skype™ to General Dunsparce

OOC:NO ONES GONNA JOIN YOUR ROOM! ok done j/k

IC:Caleb and Charmander ran over to the school. Caleb looked at the paper. "ok first we have Math....works for me. I dont know if I'll need you for class so back in you go." Charmander went back in the pokeball and Caleb walked down to math.

[~Paired with No One ;;~]

Last edited by General Dunsparce; 09-23-2007 at 01:40 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 05:35 AM
Eternal Moonlight Offline
The Luna Diviner

Send a message via AIM to Eternal Moonlight

Core Classes:
Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch
Battle Class
Coordinator Class
In-Depth History: Johto,

"So this is the famous Univerity" thought Amie, looking at the building. It was so impresive. Even more so then in the fancy brochure, and that was hard to beat. "I'm so exited to get this year started, A's hear I come." said the girl, walking through the front door. "So, I have math frist" she whispered, looking at the timetable she was holding. The halls were full of students, some looked happy, others sad. It was hard to navigate around all these people. All of a sudden, the teen realized she was lost, in a river of students. Amie noticed a boy calling back his Charmander. "Hey, do you now how to get to math A-2" shouted the girl, avoiding the massive groups of people and hopping he could help.

{Activity will likely be off} {Paired with Sam }
Old 09-22-2007, 08:56 AM
Black Fang Offline
Experienced Trainer

Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch
Advanced Battle Class
In-Depth History, Johto
Breeder Class

Near got dressed and opened the door to the High School he is at. "So...This place..It's..Alright." Near mumbled to himself. Near wondered around the place while looking at his schedule. "hmm so i have to get to maths huh...Go Snap!" As near took out his pokeball a Croconaw came out. "Hello Snap, my bud. I'm trying to find the Maths class. Can you see it?" Near picked up the Croconaw that had blue spikes in his hand and put him above his head. "Cro-Croccnaww." Snap pointed at a door, which read 'Maths' on it "Thanks bud." Near returned Snap into his pokeball, in case of a kidnapping.

As Near walked into the class room there were many people, some already studying, some just adjusting in. He would to, be adjusting into the class.

Old 09-22-2007, 04:31 PM
Scharlet Offline
Experienced Trainer

Math
Pokeology(Biology)
History and Geography
Life Science
Lunch
Advanced Battle
Coordinator Class
Breeder Class

Scharlet leaned against the wall Scizor, nearby, attacking a tree. Spinerak fell out and Scizor attacked them, they fainted. Done, Scizor walked back to Scharlet and leaned against the wall. Crossing his arms, claws apart he rested.
Scharlet on the other hand was looking at all the people walking in the building.
"Why would anyone want to learn about pokemon. It's kill or be killed."
Her stern expression made it quite clear she didn't want to be here. Brushing her blood red hair from her eyesight she stood up proporly, Scizor mimiced, and walked up to the stairs leading to the school entrance.
"Brilliant," Scharlet said in an unenthusiastic tone, "just brilliant. I misbehave at home and I'm forced to learn about pokemon."
Mischervious at the moment Scharlet walked up to the front door and opened it. Scizor gave an angery call, "Scizzor"
Sighing with the prospect of the year she entered, Scizor followed. The two looked deadly, mean, and over all 'Bad.' But you would have to admit, Scharlet had her beatiful looks displayed. Her glossy blood red hair, her colors of scarlet and black. Her eyes were also beautiful, just shimmering, though an evil glint lingered.
Entering the school was harder than Scharlet and Scizor would of ever imagianed. But they had no idea.
"I'm Not A Perfect Girl; My Hair Doesn't Always Stay In Place; I'm Not The Prettyest Girl In School; And My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Slvt; But When I Think About It And Take A Step Back; I Remember How Amazing And Terrific I Am; And Maybe I Like Being; Imperfect" - Unknown

Scharlet (Evil)..............................Scharlet (Breeder)

Last edited by Scharlet; 09-22-2007 at 04:35 PM.
Closed Thread