Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-21-2007, 02:14 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Send a message via AIM to Caecity
Default [SU]Naruto: In Clan Enemy

--Naruto: In Clan Enemy--

Akatsuki has passed, after all their members had finally died, none have come to take their place, and there organization has crumbled into ruins. No other group has risen to their ranks in the Bingo Books. One group is trying to rise to the challenge; their name fears little children. They have caused death and destruction everywhere. They’re going to bring Konoha down; will Konoha fall to the ground?

The mayhem has upset Konoha villagers, as the Hokage won't do anything thinking that's all rumors. Clans have become enemies, allies aren't trusted, over the past few months many deaths has occur, so many people dying, so many clans striving to live. Genins, Chuunins, and Jounins are battling each other.

Though out of this mayhem they’re a small group of villagers from all different clans that have stuck together there this horrible mess. Most of these Genin are ready some need training. Can the Chuunin Exams survive the A-rank Zeidoij? Bracing their enemies hard and strong is Konoha really ready for an intruder.

You, a miserable Genin have to save your country from a disaster tat will destroy, you and your love ones. Think you can do it step up to the challenge if your up to it.

> Rules <

1. Follow Pe2k Rules (Durrr)
2. No Power Playing and/or God-modding!
3. No bunnies please (In less someone ask you)
4. Keep this PG/PG-13 nothing pass kissing that’s all!
5. Be Semi-literate please!
6. Fun (Key word fun)

^ Sign Ups ^

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Village:
History:
Clan: (Explain your clans history)
Weapons: (Yes, No what are they what do they look like?)
Kekkei Genkai:
Jutsu(s): (Your past Academy so heres what you start with
Transformation Jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Escape Jutsu.

Name: (The name of the jutsu.)
Type: ( Genjutsu, Taijutsu, Summoning, Ninjutsu)
Description: (What does the jutsu do?))

On another note:

Okay you can be a Jounin, a Zeidoij member, a Missing-in, or a Genin. Not everybody going to get to be a Jounin, if you’re a Jounin you got to be a Genin too, unless you’re planning on being a Sensei.

Yep, all old charactors are dead that means, No Uchiha’s, no Uzumaki’s! Sorry but I have my doubts. >:{

Credit to Psychic Oats for the WHOLE SU.=D
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Discussion Thread
If you want to carry on another conversation about Naruto and the roleplay carrying it on in the Disscussion Thread please. (This goes for everybody)

Accepted Characters
Sora,Hikaru

Yaiba Doragon Hiro
Nara, Akira

C a e c i t y -- The blindness {{of love.}}

JentleViolence, my p a i r.
Empoleonx2, my former s o u l.

Last edited by Caecity; 09-22-2007 at 07:34 PM.
Old 09-21-2007, 02:19 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Default Re: Naruto: In Clan Enemy

My SU

Name:
Demuen, Clement
Appearance:
This teen has eight braids in his green hair. Flowing down his back ending in a bead. With almost a serious face on all the time. His bright piercing green eye look dangerous. Four of the braids sit in front of his face, covering his right eye, letting no one see his right eye. A multi-colored shirt, the colors, all shades of green. He's baggy cargo pants cover his shoelaces. The pants once again a shade of green. Also wearing an Emerald ring (around his index finger right hand) and necklace (around his neck). Standing at 5’9 towering over all his teammates, weighing a little over 105 pounds. Having his weapons bag on his left leg.
Personality:
Clement reaction to thing, in a cool or serious way. Sometimes a smart-alec way, if he's in a sour mood. Usually if there three people in the group he let's the one two talk, and goes on with his own business. He doesn't care for conversation. Clement only cares for family and friends. If you don't state your case, then you might as well never came in his sight. Mostly Stubborn and rude, Clement made his way in top five of his class, well in the Academy. Clement will snort at a comment that he might think is stupid, or is just un-needed. He will ask question if he feels like it, if he rejected at what he wants, he'll try again until he reaches he goals. Clement thinks that, if you lose a battle, your will come back and beat them the next time.
History:
Clement was a quick learner, as he was the first in his clan to learn some of his Ninjutsu at a young age. But nobody cared for that, when Clement tried to show an adult they push him away and tell him to bother someone else. Clement living with his older brother, who was always on mission. When the war came Clement tried to show his skill but was quickly defeated. Waking up he saw his brother lying next to him bloody and dead. Weeping in pain he ran into his brother house. Bumping into something looking up he saw it was a ninja from another country. The ninja thought Clement would be a piece of cake to handle. Quickly using advance jutsu Clement had never seen before. Knocked Clement to the ground. Using his necklace, which multiples his chakra times 4x and turns into a dagger. Clement quickly defeated the ninja.
Weapons:
Special Kunai made of diamonds. Also a necklace around his neck.
Village:
Leaf.
Clan:
The Demuen Clan is a earth style clan develping there main jutsu around the earth style. Most of there jutsu include some sort of stone in it. Using this to there advantage, they can also harden there skin so it’s as hard as thirty diamonds. This takes up a whole bunch of chakra though. Also when the Demuen Clan dies, there bodies automacticly turn into earth or dirt. They can also trigger this affect by making some hands signs, if they feel like there in a die situwation.
Kekkei Genkai:
Clements’s Kekkei Genkai, is the power is the power to transform, anything into rock hard material or times it's strength by 10 using his Chakra. Otherwise known as Gye.
Jutsu:
(You automatically start with…
…Transformation Jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Escape Jutsu.

( As for the created ones, you'll need to fill out this form for each of them)
Name: Gem Style ---Gemetone Ji Jutsu
Type: NinJutsu.
Description:
Creates green shards around the opponent, following them, exploding with/on contact. Easily destroyed by Shurikens.

Name: Earth Style-- Gemini Clones
Type: Ninjutsu
Description:
Creates clones of user, made of rock. Can be Destroyed by water type Jutsu, or critical hits.

Name: Earth Style Summoning-- Topo de la Gema
Type: Time/Space...Summoning Jutsu.
Description:
User summons a giant (/medium/small) size Mole made of Gems such as diamonds, rubies, emeralds. That will defend the user at any cost. May give user extra chakra.

Name: Earth Wall Land Flip
Type Ninjutsu
Description:
A technique where a user hits the ground and flips the ground to create a wall to defend from an attack.

Name:Earth Barrier Clay Prison
Type Ninjutsu
Description:
A jutsu in which the user shoots a specific amount of chakra at a specific direction under the ground to destroy the land an opponent is currently standing on and blow them back with debris of rock and sand.

Name:Earth Style--Dagger of Death
Type: Taijutsu
Description:
The user use there chakra to enlarge the dagger twice it's normal size. Then can cut through the opponent(s) body in a flash.

Not done editing..

Last edited by Caecity; 09-21-2007 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 08:56 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

Name:
Sora, Hikaru

Appearance:
Sky wears this outfit and carries (oversized)twin fans on her back.

Personality:
Doesn't matter who she talks to, she treats them all the same, wheather a old man or child. But because of her friendliness, she gets away with it, from time to time. Mischieveous. Always up for troubles and dares. Curious without any sense of direction which gets her lost in most of her 'adventures.' Overall outgoing and bright child. Enjoys wearing white clothing. She can be very observant even though she has extremly short attention span. She is very good at picking up small details. Open-minded, uick-witted, and a quick leaner.

Village:
Leaf

History:
Born as the last child of 7 siblings. As a child, Hikaru loved reading and mimicking her older siblings' actions. She didn't get much attention due to the large size of her family. She was usually taken care of by her oldest brother. His compliments pushed Hikaru to be faster adapting and learning individual. She was separated from her family and clan when the enemy attacked her Clan. She now is determined to be reunited with her family and to confirm their safety.

Clan:
The Sora Clan depends on the power of wind and speed. Their jutsu's mainly focus on how to manipulate wind to their maxium advantage. They are secretive and always been protective even before the chaos had been spread through out the village. Most of the Clan member live in higher ground part of the village for access to the sky. Their skill in controlling chakra is very precise and accurate. All clan members can travel in air and manipulate wind at will.

Weapons:
Over sized twin fans(picture provided in the appearance section.) and throwing knives and stars

Kekkei Genkai:
Spirited -- Allows Hikaru to travel in the air and manupilate wind at will for defense, offense, and supportive purposes.

Jutsu(s):
Transformation Jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Escape Jutsu.

Name: Petal Gust
Type: Genjutsu
Description: Thousands of pink petals swirls around the opponent to stop, confuse, and sneak attack the opponent. Also can be used to escape.

Name: Kazeinu Summon
Type: Summoning
Description: A canine spirit of wind is summoned. Boosts the control range of the wind. Also can act as a tracker by detecting the disturbance in the air.

Name: Agility
Description: Allow to move in fast speed. The higher the speed, the faster chakra burns.

Name: Unlimited Stars
Description: Any object picked up can automatically turn into a sharp throwing knife.

Name: Wind Style -- Comet
Description: Whole body is covered in blinding light and fast circulating wind, and move in extreme speed to scratch the opponent physically through contact
Old 09-21-2007, 09:30 PM
iChaos Offline

You know you didn't have to double post

Name:Yaiba Doragon Hiro

Appearance:Hiro has beautiful short black hair with some points of his hair sticking up and down.Around his head is a Headband of the Leaf Village.Hiro has big beautiful Black Eyes with fiery red pupils.Hiro has also have on black shorts kinda like Sasuke but kinda Greyish to with a black shirt with a collar pointing up to his neck.On The Back of his Black shirt is a Chakra Sign with a dragon on it circling it also a Anciet Blade called the Dragon Blade.With sandals with Chakra marks on it also.Around his waist are sashes where he holds his Ninja Gear with bandages around his right leg with a sash there too.Some Bandages on his hands to about halfway of his arm with a fingerless glove in the other hand.Hiro's length is about 4'5.

Personality:Hiro's kinda Knuckleheaded Ninja who will do anything dangerous.Some would call him crazy and funny,from every else point of view he seems quite funny and silly.Some people don't take Hiro seroiusly and some people consider him the weakest and sorry ninja.But you don't like it when he gets angry with his cursed seal mark of the 4 Wings Doragon.Most of all Hiro loves going on missions but what he loves the most is fighting.

History:When Hiro was born he was cursed by the Doragon that was inside of him.The Doragon also Terrorize the village but not many damage happen to the village some say that the 4 Wings Doragon was killed by the 9 Tail Fox.And then was born into Hiro from the Hokage.Some people says the 4 Wings Doragon was just trying to save the town from the 9 Tail Fox and had gotten really mad and started destroying the village.So the Hokage sealed the mark of the doragon inside of Hiro cause some say the name of the young one Hiro will rise and save the village.He hasn't been picked on or has been treated badly.He has a few friends.Hiro's life is kinda good from his Point Of View.He dosen't understand why he was being treated cause he thought that the beast inside of em was destroying the village.Also the Hokage gave him his middle name of the 4 Wings Doragon,Doragon.

Weapons:Dragon Blade (Which increase his Chakra by 4x and also makes speed fast and makes him strong)

Clan:Yaiba

Kekkei Genkai:Increase Wind Control

Justu:
Transformation Justu
Subsitution Justu
Clone Justu
Escape Justu
Summoning Justu

Name:Wind Style-whistle Wind Justu
Type:Ninjustu
Description:A Whistle of wind starts blowing users opponent away.

Name:Wind Style-Palm Tornado
Description:Makes a tiny ball/tornado ball of Wind strikes it at opponent and sucks in opponet as it gets bigger.

Name:Tornado 360 Spin Kick
Type:Taijustu
Description:Does a 360 Spin in the air while spining he's twirling around and kicks opponent while spinning his bottom part of his body.

Name:Dragon Summoning Justu
Type:Time/Space.........Sumonning
Description:Summons 4 Winged Doragon somehow

Name:Chakra Dragon-Size Small
Descrption:Forms a blue small Dragon out of blue Chakra and strikes oponnet

Last edited by iChaos; 09-22-2007 at 01:48 AM.
Old 09-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos_Dude View Post
You know you didn't have to double post
There are word limits to one post.
It can't be helped.
Old 09-21-2007, 11:33 PM
Togeking Offline
Elite Trainer

[color="DarkOrchid"]Reserve a spot?

Name: KT (Kakashi Tourunama)

Appearance: Coming Soon.

Personality:

Village: Leaf

History:

Clan: (Explain your clans history)

Weapons: Dark Dragon Blade (a giant black blade wrapped in bandages with cuts along it. [img]http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1066/578xu.png[/img[] pretty much it dept much larger.)

Kekkei Genkai: Byakigan- A white eye with a tomoe like a mix of Sharigan and Byakugan. At life-dangering situations, it will activate and can copy nearly anything and see a large range, without seeing through things.

Jutsu(s):
Transformation Jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Escape Jutsu.

25 @ 628
Done @ 703
VFFC Stats
D/P Code Mickey 1117 6880 9093
Old 09-22-2007, 01:05 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Skylily......Accepted

Chaosdude....Accepted

Togeking......Reserved

Your Kekkei Genkai, I really don't like how you stated it. I mean you can say it's like the Byakagone and the Sharigan but it can't have the names crossed with each other. The Uchiha's don't exsict in this Roleplay....Dx

Matter of fact could you just change the whole thing.( The Kekkei Genkai)

I'll make the DS thread right now..

Last edited by Caecity; 09-22-2007 at 02:34 AM.
Old 09-22-2007, 01:49 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post

Skylily......Accepted

Chaosdude....Pending

Your Kekkei Genkai, I really don't like how you stated it. I mean you can say it's like the Byakagone and the Sharigan but it can't have the names crossed with each other. The Uchiha's don't exsict in this Roleplay....Dx

Matter of fact could you just change the whole thing.
Togeking......Reserved

I'll make the DS thread right now..
Eh what can I do to change your mind Epmpleonx2
Old 09-22-2007, 02:33 AM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Eh what can I do to change your mind Epmpleonx2
Sorry!

Wow I was looking at Togeking SU and thought it was yours, your accepted.. TOtally sorry..(=P)

Old 09-22-2007, 03:30 AM
iChaos Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empoleonx2 View Post
Sorry!

Wow I was looking at Togeking SU and thought it was yours, your accepted.. TOtally sorry..(=P)
Oh well thats okay Empoleonx2,mistakes happen
Old 09-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Quote:
Oh well thats okay Empoleonx2,mistakes happen
Well ain't that the truth..(=P)

Old 09-22-2007, 05:47 PM
LordVoldemort Offline
Elite Trainer

Name: Akira Nara

Appearance: White overalls. White eyes. Has a mysterious pouch, what is in it is unknown. Says that whatever it is has large value to Akira. Black Spiky hair. Has a big pouch like any other ninja's, but his is a black leather filled with needles. Fox leather is said to prevent needles from being dull. Wears different bands from different villages. Majority of the villages hate him because wearing different bands is a sign of disrespect.

Current Bands
Leaf Village on Head
Sound Village on Left Leg
Snow Village on Right Leg
Waterfall Village on Left Arm
Sand Village on Right Arm

Personality: Mysterious. Loud and Funny. Likes to make pranks. Would befriend anyone but will slay and punish whoever does bad things in him.

Village: Originally Konoha. Wanderer.

History: Grandson of 6th Hokage, Shikamaru Nara. Grandmother is Hinata Hyuuga. Exiled from Konoha of a young age for killing an Academy Student. Really smart but lazy. Officialy declared as a Missing-nin making him the youngest missing-nin. Also trained as a medical-nin because of family's heritage.

Clan: Hyuuga, Nara.

Weapons: Needles(Poison, Paralysis, Stun, Death)

Kekkei Genkai: Byakugan, from Hyuuga clan. Shadow techniques from Nara Clan.

Jutsus:
Transformation Jutsu
Substitution Jutsu
Clone Jutsu
Escape Jutsu.

Name: Shadow Possesion Jutsu
Description: *

Name: 64 Palms
Type: *

Name: Shadow Strangle Jutsu
Type: *

Name: Shadow Punishment Jutsu
Description: User hits the chakra points with chakra and shadow forces the points to close. Fatal to enemy.

Name: Shadow Clone Jutsu
Description:*
Rank *

Name: Shadow Palms
Description: Hits opponent with straight palms and shadow increases force.

Needle Rain Jutsu
Description: Summons a lot of needles and controls it using the justsu to kill an opponent.

Name: Shadow Entrapment Jutsu
Description: User traps opponent in a room of darkness and may make the opponent go insane. Takes a lot of chakra.

Name: Shadow Mirror Jutsu
Description: User uses Shadow Possesion Jutsu before this technique and then use this. The opponent does whatever the user does with a catch, the user can absorb chakra too by using this technique.

Name: Shadow Destiny Jutsu
Description: The user looks into the opponent and sacrifice himself and dies and makes the opponent die too. Fatal, duh!

Name: Revival Jutsu
Description: The user uses it at the point of death and revives himself at a cost, a friend's life.

I wanna join.! YAY! I love to put twists on my character

*means You know what
My RPG, sign up now!

Last edited by LordVoldemort; 09-22-2007 at 06:55 PM.
Old 09-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Caecity Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 3)

Are you saying Sikamaru and Hinata got married, (I'm am a NarutoXHinata fan myself)

Even though I hate that idea, I do love those jutsu and stuff.=D

Though if you do add alittle to Appearence, that what color hair does she have and others like that.

LordVoldemort..............Accepted

Though just bulken up that area.

Old 09-22-2007, 06:50 PM
LordVoldemort Offline
Elite Trainer

Thanks
Okay..Editing..
My RPG, sign up now!