Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-19-2007, 12:05 AM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Comexback
Default Re: [SU] Body and Soul

Reserve me, please. ^^' I'm sorry I haven't been posting a lot in the other RPs. I'll try my best to get on to post in this one, and will boost my activity in the others as well as I can. Now, to figure out what character to use for this one...

*coughs pointedly*

*rolls eyes* Okay...

~ Kaze ~
and
~ Nakkura ~

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT:
~ Soul ~

Name + Nakkura

Age + 18 years

Gender + Male

Description + Tall and rugged, Nakkura is usually the first thing in a room everyone's eyes are drawn to - at least, everyone female. He can meet eyes with many others and stares down at most. Most of his muscles are lean, giving him a runner's build. Unused to living as a human, he is usually thin from lack of food. His well-kept body gives him unnatural endurance for a human. Nakkura's skin is well tanned and he often bares it, abandoning a shirt altogether whenever it gets too hot. He wears jeans and a variety of dull-toned shirts, ranging from brown to grungy green and black. He has flyaway hair, naturally red. It's usually drenched with gel, giving it a spiky appearance. It's long enough to just hang into his eyes, which are beautiful hazel.

Personality + Nakkura isn't the friendliest guy/Pokemon. He has a predictable personality once one gets to know him. He's very proud, almost completely arrogant, and his prideful nature leads him to attack hose who put him down. He has a quick temper and is known to turn on anyone in the time of a heartbeat. Any remarks he makes are usually cynical and sarcastic. He's more inclined to believe that a situation will end in certain doom than anything positive. He can be very rash and will rush into most situations without thinking. He isn't social at all, but if he meets another person that isn't hostile, he can easily tolerate another's company...unless they get too talkative for him.

Nakkura isn't the best Zangoose in the world to have as a friend. If he and any sort of group are in danger, his first priority will be to save himself - that is, if there isn't a female in the hazardous zone that has taken his fancy. He isn't big on romance normally, and if he realizes that a girl has her eyes on him, he'll become very awkward and stumble over his words, which is heavily contrasted to his normal clear speech and direct eye contact. This doesn't mean that it isn't uncommon for him to attempt to flirt. Most of the time it's joking around with a friend. However, his selfish and impulsive attitude puts off a lot of potential buddies, or romantic interests for that matter.

Nakkura has two hidden sides. The first one that most other people see is his violent one. If he finds himself speaking to someone else he doesn't like, he won't hesitate in engaging in a fight, usually just to prove himself. His body is always ready to fight for him, if a little more unpredictable in his actions. His Zangoose self relies heavily on his stealth - and he can be quick and nimble despite his bulky frame. Nakkura may seem overly violent and ready to attack, and he often agrees that he is, but he's always ready for a challenge. At least, he is if he knows he can come out on top. This Zangoose isn't stupid.

His second hidden side gives him a somber, almost pensive demeanor. Nakkura will reflect upon what he is now or think about other current troubles, and will become almost inapproachable. He's hardly tolerant of other people's presences when he gets into his negative mood, calling himself weak, but if he found a good friend he might open up. Those few friends and many admirers can say that his bad moods are contagious, and he often inadvertently hurts others when he has the hopless look in his hazel eyes and the pensive smile forced upon his lips.

Anything Extra + If he promises something or makes a threat, don't take it lightly. He will never go back on any oath he's sworn. This makes him extremely dangerous if he states he will hurt someone, but it's also his weak side. If he swears loyalty to a power, he'll have to be loyal, no matter the certain power's intentions...

~ Body ~

Species + Zangoose

Distinguishing Marks + Nakkura looks almost exactly like any other member of his species. However, his eyes are a stunning gold instead of the weird dull pinkish color of other Zangoose. All of his claws are long, sharp, and black, but his farthest right one is slightly chipped along the side. He has a scar running from his left cheek down to his left shoulder; it's a dull red, barely noticable against his coat.

Anything Extra + Despite his big frame, Nakkura is extremely agile and relies on his quick reflexes to win battles. However, anger can make him abandon this strategy and use brute strength to barrel past his foes. While his physical abilities are amazing, he has a weakness for long-range or special attacks.

Last edited by Comexback; 09-19-2007 at 01:37 AM.
Old 09-19-2007, 01:45 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

o.0 Has...has Nakkura always had the scar he had in Reflections?! Either way...HE RETURNS!!! *glomps*
Old 09-19-2007, 01:46 AM
Comexback Offline
Experienced Trainer

Send a message via AIM to Comexback

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxys Trainer View Post
o.0 Has...has Nakkura always had the scar he had in Reflections?! Either way...HE RETURNS!!! *glomps*
Fweeeee! Can't wait to RP. x3

And the scar adds to my sexy appeal. *adopts proud look*

*dumps ramen over Nakkie's head*

~ Kaze ~
and
~ Nakkura ~
Old 09-19-2007, 02:42 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Yay, Kaze's joining! ^^

Nakkura is practically the exact opposite of Ashi, though... 0.o This is going to be interesting.

Old 09-19-2007, 03:02 AM
Gaby Offline

Send a message via Skype™ to Gaby

*takes a deep breath*

TT! ;_; I AM SO, VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SORRY I DIDN'T POST IN THE OTHER RP! REALLY!

*takes another deep breath*

Okay, that's out... now...

I know you only said six people... but... but...

*makes a pleading face and sits on knees*

Please, just let this mere, shell of a boy have one more chance, I promise you wont regret it!

In other words...

One more tiny little space...?

If not, then I understand. D= I wont go insane or nothing.

Urr... insanER. ^^;

But anyways... just to be sure, I'll get to doing the SU right now.

*runs off before angry mob comes in to yell*

Tumblr is afros-on-fire.tumblr.com
Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-
Minecraft username is afros_on_fire

Now you know. <3
Old 09-19-2007, 05:50 AM
SuperBoy Offline

Send a message via AIM to SuperBoy

May I be reserved?
Old 09-19-2007, 07:07 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Send a message via AIM to Shen Send a message via MSN to Shen Send a message via Yahoo to Shen Send a message via Skype™ to Shen

Sorry, ColdBoy, but you are too late. Gaby'd be lucky to get a spot himself, and I'm not sure if TT's gonna make an exception for him...but she might. She's a nice person ^^.
Old 09-19-2007, 05:25 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

OMG Yay Kaze joined! *Dances.* You are most certainly Accepted! And hey, was there any doubt you were gonna use Nakkie?

I need to save a spot for Neo, since I believe he might be joining.

Gaby, its alright, I have a feeling CtP is going to die soon ;_;. Just three people posting isn't really moving the plot along. I guess I'll reserve you a spot lol.

Coldboy, meh. I'll stick you in Pending. If Eeveeking doesn't finish his sign-up within a day or two, OR if Neo decides not to join, I'll go ahead and move you to reserved, okay? I'm trying to keep the number of people in this RP to a minimum, and hopefully cut down on people dropping out/not posting at all.

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-19-2007, 05:44 PM
Cogi276 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyranitar_Trainer View Post
OMG Yay Kaze joined! *Dances.* You are most certainly Accepted! And hey, was there any doubt you were gonna use Nakkie?

I need to save a spot for Neo, since I believe he might be joining.

Gaby, its alright, I have a feeling CtP is going to die soon ;_;. Just three people posting isn't really moving the plot along. I guess I'll reserve you a spot lol.

Coldboy, meh. I'll stick you in Pending. If Eeveeking doesn't finish his sign-up within a day or two, OR if Neo decides not to join, I'll go ahead and move you to reserved, okay? I'm trying to keep the number of people in this RP to a minimum, and hopefully cut down on people dropping out/not posting at all.
Hello TT! I was just wondering .... Will we be starting today? (Is bored out of my mind with all the free time from home schooling)

~Cogi~
Old 09-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Dog of Hellsing Offline
Witty

Send a message via AIM to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via MSN to Dog of Hellsing Send a message via Yahoo to Dog of Hellsing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogi276 View Post
Hello TT! I was just wondering .... Will we be starting today? (Is bored out of my mind with all the free time from home schooling)

~Cogi~
Actually, I just made the RP thread! You can find it here. *Needs to go make the Discussion thread now.*

^Rock Musical Bleach^
Old 09-20-2007, 12:00 AM
Gaby Offline

OMFG! *tacklehugs*

TT! YOU! PWN! LIKE! SO! EFFING! HARD!

*continues hugging for say... ten minutes*

Okay, got that out of my system. Now... *runs off for SU*

Gotta finish it. =D

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3
Old 09-20-2007, 02:17 AM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora

I am sad to say I must withdraw. I take on too much at a time. I need to cut back on my RPs, thanks to the massive amounts of homework, plus the Gaming Club and Rock Climbing club I joined at my school, and the return (and addition) of my various shows such as Heroes, Torchwood, Survivor, and now Kid Nation (it's an interesting sociolaogical experiment, I'm curious to see the results) I have very little time left for RPing. Hopefully once the school year calms down, I can go back onto an RPing spree. Until then, only the best RPs can have my attention (not saying this isn't really the best RP on the site right now, but I'm at a two RP limit and I currently have mine and Oat's Naruto RP to worry about, plus once mine's done/dies I've got a few more RP ideas in mind, so...)
Old 09-20-2007, 02:37 AM
Gaby Offline

Aww, Eeveeking is out? D=

Oh well, see ya bud!

Anyways, here's the SU:

--Humenz--

--Name--
Ushiko, Sakura
--Age--
--Gender--
Female
--Description--
Clickzorz. Her eyes are a dark purple color.
--Personality--
Sakura is a very quiet girl... err... Pokemon... urr... whatever. That doesn't mean she doesn't talk, she just... doesn't talk much.On her face, it's hard not to see a frown at almost all times. No matter how much she tries to smile, she just can't. What's worse is she has no idea why she can't smile. Even with this, she's a very helpful soul, and can't stand seeing a person/pokemon in need of help. Her temper is in tip-top control, and rarely ever blows up, hence her somehow unending patiance. Yet, there's two things she can't stand: hot places and loud noises. Those are the only things that make her want to bash her fists into a wall. Whenever she's mad, she doesn't blow up like usual people do. She simply moves some of her hair out of her face, glances at the person she's mad at... and sticks her tung out. Then, she walks off. After a few minutes, she calms down.

Now, concerning when her heat-thing comes on.

She usually starts to cry when this happens, hence it's almost on the "so-unbearable-I-just-want-to-die" list. Her temper is entirely short, and she blows up at simple things, usually reacting with a scream, unlike usual. She prefers to be alone, and never accepts any help with this from anyone. She just waits for it to die down, so that it may return a few hours later. And no. A bucket of cold water doesn't work. Sorry people.
--Anything Extra--
Every few hours, her entire body burns up as if it was sitting in a bowl of boiling water, that's on top of an oven, that has the sun shining down on it, and two heat lamps burning to the side. Why? A fine question. The answer? She has no idea, hence it has to do with her past, and SHE. KNOWS. NOTHING. o_o

---

--Pokermenz--

--Species--
Kirlia
--Distinguishing Marks?--
Clickzorz!

She looks exactly the same as a normal Kirlia. What's made her different from the others? A fine question, you ask. She doesn't stand on her tip-toes, like usual Kirlia do. She walks normally, on her feet. She also has a long scar on her left leg.
--Anything Extra--
Her psychic abilities are extremely advanced for her. So advanced, she sometimes has trouble controlling them.

Skype is afrosonfire
Steam is afrosonfire
PSN is UBOAAAAA-

Now you know. <3

Last edited by Gaby; 09-20-2007 at 04:03 AM.
Old 09-20-2007, 03:01 AM
Cogi276 Offline
Elite Trainer (Level 1)

Im think im gonna drop out ..... This RP level is way higher than my current level .....

~Cogi~
Old 09-20-2007, 03:08 AM
Shen Offline
Paladin of Dragons

Aw, come one, dude! Participating in RPs like this back when I was a n00b *shudders* was the way I got the way I am. Just stick with it, and try. You'll like it, believe me ^^.