Member List
Calendar
F.A.Q.
Search
Log Out
Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000  

Go Back   Pokemon Forum - Pokemon Elite 2000 » Interactive Boards » Role Play

Role Play Make Role Plays or join them. It's your world. Everybody else just lives in it.

Old 09-17-2007, 11:59 PM
Lord Fedora Offline
ASB Official

Send a message via AIM to Lord Fedora
Default The Second Age of Pokemon: Volume I

Notice: There will be no LSU'S!!!! If you want to join the action, you'll have to wait until Volume 2.

---------------------

The Garden of Eve has lain, undisturbed, for many centuries, the Eggs that have made their resting place there slowly developing with their great power. It truly is a sight to behold. Over the course of the Earth's rotation the landmass has changed drastically, including the incredible growth of this legendary island. It is now hundreds of miles in diameter, a perfect sphere, giving it's future inhabitants plenty of room to move. It is the only place in the world not a smoking wasteland. Lush green grass covers the entire landmass. Flowers dot it in various places. A huge forest covers the entire southern half. Beautiful meadows fill the northern. A grand lake has taken shape in the very center, cutting a big hole in the edge of the forest and in the meadow. At the very edge of the lake on the meadow side is a small cove. And resting in the cove, 11 variously colored Eggs, all having been perfectly intact for a century. Or at least, until now. Now the Eggs are kinda cracked. Really cracked. Extremely cracked. On-the-verge-of-hatching cracked. Which means... it's time.
Old 09-18-2007, 12:23 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

Default Re: The Second Age of Pokemon: Volume I

A egg began to slowly shake on it's on. It was a mix of black and white and it slowly opened up. A small creature, about 3 feet tall, popped out of the egg and slowly spoke. "I am Alpha, I am Omega. No, I'm the beginning and the end. I am Alegas, the entity of Judgement!" Alegas began to walk around the garden, and began to await for the other pokemon. He kept his eyes closed, but a small eyeball began to form next to him and Alegas stayed up in the air, waiting.

OOC:My first posts are always short btw... lol I wanted to make Alegas super cool
Old 09-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

A smaller egg next to Alegas started to rattle. The egg had a dashed ring of gold around it, which seemed to glow. A small crack created, getting larger and larger. Soon the crack was too large for the egg, and it fell apart, a small little creature appearing. The Pokemon yawned and rubbed it's larger golden eyes, and openned them for the first time in it's life. She felt something hit her, and she turned around.

"Hey watch it! You Jerk!" The creature cried at the screaming Alegas. "That hurt!"
Old 09-18-2007, 12:57 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Another egg slowly began to rock. The cracks that aready lined its glossy blue surface grew wider with each passing second. The design itself was rather strange. A majority was light blue, as if a piece of the sky had been cut loose and molded into this oval sphere. Lightning bolts of yellow, dotted with fiery red, shot through, and all the cracks lay along these lines.

With a shudder, the eggshell began to fall apart. Chunks fell off, revealing slick scales of the same color as the shell beneath. Then, they all fell away, cascading away from the creature within. Large emerald eyes blinked open, taking in the world for the very first time. The serpentine creature couldn't help but feel disapointed. Was this it? Darkness, hard, enclosed space... His heart clenched. No, no, this couldn't be it! A desire to escape overcame him, and before he realized it, tiny claws were scrabbling against the rock floor, and a tail of coiled muscle lashed out against anything it met. He moved forward, gaining more confidence with each fluid movement, until finally... He was out.

A calm wind caressed his face, ruffling feathers on his head and back. It seemed to beckon him up, up, into the sky, and away. Subconciously, the two appendages on his back spread open. He flapped the two wings, but nothing happened. Again and again... Nothing. Regret welled up in him, and the wind spun about him, comforting in his plight. He was a creature of the air, meant for endless flight, to never leave the sky, but was stuck here on the ground by wings with downy feathers, too fluffly for flight.

He was Elecoatra, Guardian of the Sky... And he could not fly. Yet.

(Meh, seems short. >> Oh well, I like it. ^^)

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 09-18-2007 at 01:00 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:00 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

"I'm the one that would be judging pokemon, not you."

Alegas kept his eyes closed and began to slowly glide towards the creature, and looked down upon it from the air. The eyeball next to him began to slowly dissapear as Alegas opened it's eyes and stretched itself, and pulled in closer to the pokemon. Alegas started spinning over the pokemon, observing it, and in a matter of seconds, his spinning stopped.

"You are?"
Old 09-18-2007, 01:06 AM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Xtra Send a message via MSN to Xtra Send a message via Yahoo to Xtra Send a message via Skype™ to Xtra

Destyna stepped back. Alega had come to her too quickly, and her frightened nature quicked in. She tried to be tough, balling her stubby hands into fists, but it didn't work. She was too shy. She looked down shortly, then back up again.

"Im......Destyna......" She uttered. The rings around her neck and tail grew a scared purple. "I'm sorry for snapping. I guess I was cranky."

She backed up, and walked towards a scaly new face, then had just watched.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:23 AM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

"I'm Alegas by the way. I didn't mean to be so judgmental, but thats just the way I am."

Alegas had begun to drop his guard little-by-little as he began to talk with Destyna. He slowly lowered himself to the ground and let out his legs from his small leg-like pockets. As soon as he took his first step, Alegas had hit the ground hard. It hadn't had much experience walking, so it quickly levitated back into the air and began to close it's eyes slowly,beginning to form an eyeball to observe everything.

"Who is that?"

Staring at the small, bird-like figure, Alegas's floating eyeball looked down upon it and began to get closer to it for a closer look, though Alegas stayed completely still up in the air.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:49 AM
Poring Offline

Send a message via AIM to Poring

Like the others, an egg with stripes of blue and green began to shake. Slowly, the pieces of eggshell fell off to the ground, and a creature emerged from it. It had the appearance of what we would call a fox, and it was covered in light blue fur. Unlike foxes in our world, however, this creature had a long tail with an oval-shaped orb at the end. The creature didn't have the usual curiosities of a newborn, for all the information was in his head. His name was Hatusyu. They were a race called Pokemon, and he and the others around him were to lead the next age of Pokemon. Hatsuyu's role was to protect nature. This role was given to him by Mew, a Pokemon of the previous generation. Satisfied with the information given to him, Hatsuyu began to observe the other Pokemon. Only a few of them had hatched besides him, and they were talking amongst themselves. He decided he would introduce himself later. Then, suddenly, as he turned his head away from the others, he looked at a tall object, which was covered with many green smaller objects. Hatusuyu knew this was a tree, a part of nature, but he felt a strange attraction to it. Curious, he began to walk over to the tree, leaving the other Pokemon behind him.

OOC: Yay, I got a post in. Also, shouldn't this be in the Pokemon Role Play section?

Last edited by Poring; 09-18-2007 at 01:51 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 01:49 AM
Draconic_Espeon Offline

Send a message via AIM to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via MSN to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Yahoo to Draconic_Espeon Send a message via Skype™ to Draconic_Espeon

Elecoatra gazed up at the sky longingly. His wings flapped slowly, hardly displacing any air at all. He didn't hear the approach of others.

"Who is that?" He blinked at the feminine Pokemon that watched him. He glanced briefly at the single floating eye, and shivered slightly. It was the third entity, floating, that had spoken to him. Since its eyes were closed, Elecoatra supposed that the floating eye might be a part of it, looking at him instead.

"I'm Elecoatra," he said firmly, though kept his distance from the single eye, trying to hide his discomfort. He let his eyes sweep from between the two, wondering who they were and what there purpose was. He knew his own- to fly, until he could fly no more, and protect his world, the sky. He already felt out of place here.

(By the way, Elecoatra is a winged serpent, not a bird. Hence the scales and long tail.)

EDIT: (@ Poring: Yeah, it should. XD Good going Nate! Your last RP should have been here, and this one should be there.)

Last edited by Draconic_Espeon; 09-18-2007 at 01:55 AM.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:08 AM
FireBrawl Latios Offline
Elite Trainer

The black egg looked as it had been burned. It had been protected with a thick cloud of mist ever since the slightest crack appeared. The egg shook with all its might, as if it was an earthquake. A small piece of eggshell fell out despite the efforts, and the hole is just right for peeping. A jab of the her beak would free her in an instant, but the creature inside preferred to "look before she hatch".

The creature took her first look of the outside world inside the egg. With her right eye, she peeped curiously through the crack. The mist made the view unclear, but she still observed for any movement. Any potential dangers. Anyone waiting to catch her hatching.

Something moved. Not a little, but a lot. She cannot see what through the thick mist, but she can always roll closer to it. Not wanting to take the chance, the creature managed to push the egg down so it lands on its side after more struggling. While she thought no one is looking, she made an attempt to rolled herself, egg, mist and all, slowly and carefully out of the cove to somewhere she deems safe and lonely, to hatch.

燒死了。讓我安息吧。

請勿觸摸,因為骨灰偶爾會動。

一旦有機會,一定會重新從廢墟中再复活起來!
Old 09-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Saraibre Ryu Offline
Drasconis Deviantus

A violet egg blotched black and indigo lay under the shadow of a tree, slowly falling apart. Soon a small set of claws emerged, then a tail followed by four black wings. Finally with a clear head I brought my head up, my eyes focusing on everything around my. My head soon started to fill with sure conclusions of what was real.

I know all this exists, and that there are other beings that exists but do I exist? I must or I wouldn't be here. I thought.

I looked back at my wings, opened them and attmepted to fly, but my wings were all doing their own thing and wouldn't move in a synchronized pattern. I growled at it and folded them back into place. I tried walking on my hind legs. That only lasted for a few seconds before I fell back over again.

"We'll try this later Shayentas." I muttered to myself.

Getting back on all fours, one of my ears lifted to the sound of movement and conversation. I didn't really want to go over there, but thankfully I was purged of food. I turned the other way and started to see if there was any food nearby, as I already knew it existed, and I knew what the knowledge of existance was.

"Shayentas, the Pokemon of Entity..." I said to myself. "Thats my existance."
Old 09-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Destyna levitated shortly. She was unaware of her levitation abilities, and didn't seem to care too much. She was really looking at the small scaly creature in front of here. The creature must have seen Alegas, but not her. She pouted sadly, and fell to the ground, her rings turning dark green in disbelief of her unknown appearance. Oh... she thought. She full with a thump, right on her butt.

She hadn't noticed that when Alegas stood up to her, her camouflage reflex kicked in, causing an invisibility.
Old 09-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Skylily Offline
Experienced Trainer

The small pure white egg on the other hand, was covered in small cracks but not quite hatching. It moved side to side and rolled all over the place, running into other newly born pokemon unintentionally.

"Sorry!!" Cerys yelled inside the egg, trying to get free.

After bumping into others several times, her feet cracked a hole in the egg.
But that was as far as the hatching went. Cerys is starting to get frustrated. Why was it so hard for him to get out of this egg?

Cerys finally snapped.

"Silver Wind!!"

And with that, the egg was gone. And Cerys, looking like a little white puppy with oversized wings for ears, tiny wings on his back, and large fluffy fur and tail, emerged.

He blushed.
"Hehe... Hi everyone..."
Old 09-18-2007, 09:35 PM
Xtra Offline
Banned

Destyna searched the scaly friend a bit until figuring out it's gender. It had none. Disappointment caused her rings to turn purple. The wind gusted by, the scaly Pokemon looking into the sky in question. Destyna leaned against the Pokemon, unaware of her touching it. And sighed. It was at that moment, she connected with the Pokemon, gaining it's knowledge, and it;s short past. And she even foresaw it's future.

"Hi, Elec....Elc....Elecoatra...if I'm correct. I don't know how I know your name, but my name is Destyna,"
Old 09-18-2007, 10:25 PM
-Alone- Offline
Experienced Trainer

OOC: My bad
Alegas began to whiskfully snoop around all the just hatched egg. He considered himself the oldest since he was one of the first ones to hatch and decided to check upon all the pokemon that just hatched. Alegas's eyeball was pushed back by Cery's silver wing and Alegas opened his eyes, causing his eyeball to dissapear and he slowly levitated towards Cerys and greeted it.

"Hello..."

Alegas circled around Cerys and poked her fur to see how it felt. He thought to himself that maybe he should make himself fluffy like that, so with his psychic powers he made it feel like his skin was fur instead of a type of steel.
OOC:Wow, this one came out kinda short, I'll make my other ones way longer.

Last edited by -Alone-; 09-18-2007 at 10:27 PM.